Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Fighting Back

Brian

Greetings HP Maxine,
I realize you are very busy,and may not even be able to read this message.But I just finished listening to you six sermon on fighting back.I just wanted to say concerning Walmart,that I have been with that company for over 11 years now.I have and continue to deal with xtian assholes customer and associates everyday there.I just wanted to say that I don't put up with their shit.You have a very strong and very open and dedicated Satanist named Brian in the Walmart company,who stands up to even the management as I am able.Maybe you will take some comfort in the fact that there is a dedicated disciple in Walmart,when you and your family shop there.I have made no bones about the fact that Walmart is not a career for me,but just a job that I supply my wife and my needs.They do fear me there,and I get treated like shit,and singled out for my stance on my beliefs.But I am proud to be a Satanist,and proud to say that I am part of Joy Of Satan Ministries.A hearty HAIL SATAN TO YOU AND YOURS.
Brian.

<td val[/IMG]Where do you get six sermons on fighting back?   HS

--- On Sat, 11/20/10, Brian <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Fighting Back
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, November 20, 2010, 8:12 AM

Greetings HP Maxine,
I realize you are very busy,and may not even be able to read this message.But I just finished listening to you six sermon on fighting back.I just wanted to say concerning Walmart,that I have been with that company for over 11 years now.I have and continue to deal with xtian assholes customer and associates everyday there.I just wanted to say that I don't put up with their shit.You have a very strong and very open and dedicated Satanist named Brian in the Walmart company,who stands up to even the management as I am able.Maybe you will take some comfort in the fact that there is a dedicated disciple in Walmart,when you and your family shop there.I have made no bones about the fact that Walmart is not a career for me,but just a job that I supply my wife and my needs.They do fear me there,and I get treated like shit,and singled out for my stance on my beliefs.But I am proud to be a Satanist,and proud to say that I am part of Joy Of Satan Ministries.A hearty HAIL SATAN TO YOU AND YOURS.
Brian.
[/TD]

You can order all HP Maxines sermons on the online store on the JOS website.Many of which are not on the site any more.
HAIL SATAN THE ONE TRUE GOD!
Brian.

Sent: Sat, November 20, 2010 2:31:39 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Fighting Back

<td style="font:[/IMG]Where do you get six sermons on fighting back?   HS

--- On Sat, 11/20/10, Brian <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Date: Saturday, November 20, 2010, 8:12 AM

Greetings HP Maxine,
Brian.
[/TD]

Greetings,stay strong in your faith.Remember that FATHER TAKES CARE OF HIS OWN!The best way to deal with assholes is to show them that you are the better person.I'm not saying turn the other cheek. You just have to beat them at their own game,if you know what I mean.I AM VERY GRATEFUL TO FATHER FOR THE WORK HE IS DOING IN MY LIFE! For the first time last night FATHER SPOKE TO ME! Needless to say I was overjoyed. FATHER WOKE ME FROM A DEAD SLEEP AND ACTUALLY TOUCHED ME. I felt his hand on my shoulder and he spoke my name 3 times. Afterwards I was flooded with emotion and gratitude. I immediately thanked him for making his prescence known to me.Recently I,ve been having trouble meditating and opening my chakras.I,ve asked FATHERS help on this matter and last night he came through.Imparting knowledge on what I need to do.I'VE NEVER FELT CLOSER TO HIM! Words can't explain the joy I feel knowing without a doubt FATHER is there for me.To reach the god-head we must shed our old ways of thinking,we have to reprogram our minds to act as if we are well on our path.To become one with FATHER we can't let those that are without force us to act a fool as they do.We are becoming higher mor evolved beings than they are(spiritualy and mentally). Not to say I treat others badly,I'm allways polite. If a confrontation does arise WE AS SATANIST ARE BETTER PREPARED SPIRITUALY AND MENTALY TO LEAVE THEM WITH NOTHING TO SAY AND POSSIBLY TO MAKE THEM DOUBT THEIR OWN FALSE GOD. I guess what I'm trying to say is WE MUST TAKE THE HIGH ROAD! And if revenge is nescessary we have FATHER AND THE GODS OF HELL to back us in our workings. We must think positively because our lives are what we make them,not what some xian filth trys to make it.I have faith that FATHER will take care of these problems for you.Just have patience   HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF HELL ALL PRAISE AND GLORY BE UNTO HIM.                                                                                                                                                Special thanks to Maxine for starting the JoS and helping me open my eyes!

Sent: Sat, November 20, 2010 11:12:37 AM

Greetings HP Maxine,
Brian.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back