Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

feels like home

anna2

i am a mature grandmother, who is a dark witch, and been committed to Satanic ways for a very long time, here to learn, keep in touch and happy to help any of the younger ones with their questions or goals, It is good to serve.

www.joyofsatan.org   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2012 2:57 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] feels like home

i am a mature grandmother, who is a dark witch, and been committed to Satanic ways for a very long time, here to learn, keep in touch and happy to help any of the younger ones with their questions or goals, It is good to serve.

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 4, 2012, at 12:57 AM, "anna" <lolotaan@... wrote:

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

It's nice to have you here :)

Hail Satan!
Pe 4-dec.-2012, la 09:57, "anna" <lolotaan@... a scris:

i am new but kinda i have not really meditatded alotor done anything really i want to i want too be fully dedicated but how can i when family and friends around me are of the nazorine whats worse is everytime i am near a church and in the homes of friends and families i get chills and tingles that sometimes makes me sick like puke sick (sorry) but still what should i do im not week  its just leave and be homless or stay untill i get a home of my own and let my dedication overflow in my own home i need guidance 
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 5:08 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] feels like home
Hail Satan! Pe 4-dec.-2012, la 09:57, "anna" <lolotaan@... a scris:

You can do the dedication ritual in your astral temple. Check out the link on the JOS website for more information.
Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2012 12:21:50 AM

i am new but kinda i have not really meditatded alotor done anything really i want to i want too be fully dedicated but how can i when family and friends around me are of the nazorine whats worse is everytime i am near a church and in the homes of friends and families i get chills and tingles that sometimes makes me sick like puke sick (sorry) but still what should i do im not week  its just leave and be homless or stay untill i get a home of my own and let my dedication overflow in my own home i need guidance 
Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 5:08 PM
Hail Satan! Pe 4-dec.-2012, la 09:57, "anna" <lolotaan@... a scris:

I too was what I thought was a witch for almost twenty years,but most of what I thought was truth was not.Like my wife Raven said,you might want to read the real truth now. www.joyofsatan.com I found that I was practicing what I thought was witchcraft but it was kike magic instead.Not saying that is the case with you,but just saying there are many lies out there that are not the truth about Satan and our Gods. Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]

In other words is it witch craft? Or is it bitch craft?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I too was what I thought was a witch for almost twenty years,but most of what I thought was truth was not.Like my wife Raven said,you might want to read the real truth now. www.joyofsatan.com I found that I was practicing what I thought was witchcraft but it was kike magic instead.Not saying that is the case with you,but just saying there are many lies out there that are not the truth about Satan and our Gods.

Hail Satan
Brian 

<td val[/IMG]LOL

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: feels like home
Sent: Sun, Dec 9, 2012 9:06:00 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
In other words is it witch craft? Or is it bitch craft?

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I too was what I thought was a witch for almost twenty years,but most of what I thought was truth was not.Like my wife Raven said,you might want to read the real truth now. www.joyofsatan.com I found that I was practicing what I thought was witchcraft but it was kike magic instead.Not saying that is the case with you,but just saying there are many lies out there that are not the truth about Satan and our Gods.

Hail Satan
Brian 

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back