Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Feeling depressed and unmotivated?

midnitebluuee

Im just wondering why Ive began feeling this way. I didnt do my meditations yesterday, could this be why? If it is, why does it make me feel so hopeless...? And if I keep up with my meditations every single day will this feeling pass and will I see a change in the way I feel? Like will I become more happy and just feel more cheerful?

I try never skipping meditations Ever for this reason.
When you skip meditations it puts real unbalance on your energies, and they can drop. leaving you vulnerable, to several different things, such as lack of energy and motivation as you said. and negative thoughtforms, also when your energy drops so does your protection,
the more you meditate the stronger you get and the more areas of your brain get unlocked,
therefore there may be many times when you get sudden bursts of emotions from some event hidden away in your brain.

Through affirmations and meditaions and keeping a clean aura you can stay cheerful and happy most of the time, except for when like i said sometimes your brain brings up something unpleasant that has been locked away either in this life or a past life.

but either way you can still control how it makes you feel.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "midnitebluuee" <midnitebluuee@... wrote:

Im just wondering why Ive began feeling this way. I didnt do my meditations yesterday, could this be why? If it is, why does it make me feel so hopeless...? And if I keep up with my meditations every single day will this feeling pass and will I see a change in the way I feel? Like will I become more happy and just feel more cheerful?

its not you it comes from the enermy,fighting the enermy through black magic may help you but you may have to do if a few times,or just give it back in what way you can black magic may do this for you after all they curse us everday.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tjs4satan" <tjs4satan@... wrote:
I try never skipping meditations Ever for this reason.
When you skip meditations it puts real unbalance on your energies, and they can drop. leaving you vulnerable, to several different things, such as lack of energy and motivation as you said. and negative thoughtforms, also when your energy drops so does your protection,
the more you meditate the stronger you get and the more areas of your brain get unlocked,
therefore there may be many times when you get sudden bursts of emotions from some event hidden away in your brain.

Through affirmations and meditaions and keeping a clean aura you can stay cheerful and happy most of the time, except for when like i said sometimes your brain brings up something unpleasant that has been locked away either in this life or a past life.

but either way you can still control how it makes you feel.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "midnitebluuee" <midnitebluuee@ wrote:

yes keep doing your meditation all the times, clean your aura every day it help,
you will feel happy again
Hail our true god Lord SATAN.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back