Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

fear of water!

kruser_sabs

I'm very scared of water even if i put my head into a tub of water i just get panic and
I start breathing very difficult. So,my question is, Does it happen because im lack of water element if not then what?

<td val[/IMG]I have some fears too like heights close confined places too.its my understanding that they are imprnted in our souls from past lives.Another great reason to advance in meditations as it will correct these problems.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] fear of water!
Sent: Fri, May 18, 2012 6:10:47 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I'm very scared of water even if i put my head into a tub of water i just get panic and
I start breathing very difficult. So,my question is, Does it happen because im lack of water element if not then what?

[/TD]

No [/IMG]</var>
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 2:10 PM

I'm very scared of water even if i put my head into a tub of water i just get panic and

..Hail Satan!! For as long as i can remember, even as a very young child I had a fear of heights. NEVER in this lifetime had i experienced anything negative with heights. During a past life meditation, i found the reason and today i can go as high up as i please. Something in a past life is making you fear water, is my point. No, it has nothing to do with the lack of water element.
Look to a past life trauma.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kruser_sabs" <kruser_sabs@... wrote:

Hmmm have you ever almost drowned im scared of drowning but u can easily overcome your fear by facing it. It might be hard at first but don't be afraid you have Satan and his Demons they will protect you as long as you live and then in the after life.
Praise be his name the father of man Satan
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "kruser_sabs@..." <kruser_sabs@...
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2012 3:38 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] fear of water!

<td val[/IMG]I have some fears too like heights close confined places too.its my understanding that they are imprnted in our souls from past lives.Another great reason to advance in meditations as it will correct these problems.

<td val[/IMG]   I'm very scared of water even if i put my head into a tub of water i just get panic and

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]True but you can work through all fear with meditation and advancing your soul.

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Sat, May 19, 2012 8:06:03 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Hmmm have you ever almost drowned im scared of drowning but u can easily overcome your fear by facing it. It might be hard at first but don't be afraid you have Satan and his Demons they will protect you as long as you live and then in the after life.
Praise be his name the father of man Satan
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "kruser_sabs@..." <kruser_sabs@...
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2012 3:38 PM

[/TD]

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Thank you past life meditations are probably my solution too to my fears too.

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: fear of water!
Sent: Sat, May 19, 2012 7:51:53 PM

<td val[/IMG]   ..Hail Satan!! For as long as i can remember, even as a very young child I had a fear of heights. NEVER in this lifetime had i experienced anything negative with heights. During a past life meditation, i found the reason and today i can go as high up as i please. Something in a past life is making you fear water, is my point. No, it has nothing to do with the lack of water element.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "kruser_sabs" <kruser_sabs@... wrote:

[/TD]

well,i never drowned.it maybe coz of past life. But i fear of Heights too. if i go high on any building and look down upon ground i feel then i will probably fall down. i lose my trust in me then. i fear of heights even if i really want to go on high buildings just coz i want to see the beautiful view from the top but i fear of heights though.

yeah it can be more like phobia than cuz of past life trauma whatever. And about heights i dont feel to vomit but i just feel strongly that i will fall down and the thoughts of falling down start coming in my mind

Kruser

i dont fear of rain as well. If i put my head in a tub of water or even if under any flowing tab just for some mili seconds i would breathe hardly then. I did it willing to test out to get my head under flowing tap or in under water i feel like I'm drowning. Now i think it can be because of past life not phobia.

Kruser

I once had a fear of water about 15 years ago at the time I dint know how to swim, but I know how to know LOL and I no longer have a fear of water

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kruser <kruser_sabs@... wrote:

i dont fear of rain as well. If i put my head in a tub of water or even if under any flowing tab just for some mili seconds i would breathe hardly then. I did it willing to test out to get my head under flowing tap or in under water i feel like I'm drowning. Now i think it can be because of past life not phobia.

Kruser

Then you should do as one of our brothers or sisters said, do past life meditation.. Sorry for asking such a dumb question, but I was curious if you feared rain.
:)
Hail Father Satan!!

Okay thanks SILVER! I tried it once before but no luck! Will do it now but won't just try :) :D

Kruser

@henry nav: Great! I guess my fear of water will stay no longer too if i try to learn swim cuz i'm willing to learn it But i may fear at first steps im sure. But not any source here at my place to learn it.

Kruser

Yes past lives definitely affect us and most likely we all can relate to this somehow via some kind of unexplained fear we've felt..

Hail Alloces~

--- In JoyofSatan666@
yahoogroups.com, "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:
..Hail Satan!! For as long as i can remember, even as a very young child I had a fear of heights. NEVER in this lifetime had i experienced anything negative with heights. During a past life meditation, i found the reason and today i can go as high up as i please. Something in a past life is making you fear water, is my point. No, it has nothing to do with the lack of water element.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kruser_sabs" <kruser_sabs@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back