Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Father Satan's and the Gods views on Incest

drusila333

I was sexually molested by one of my brothers when I was 10 years old. Last year in September I reported him to the police. I was encouraged to lay criminal charges against him which I did, but the legal system said that because he was 14 he would be tried in a juvenile court of law and most likely would not get a criminal file because he was young.

I told the lawyer and the police that he tried again when I was 19, but I managed to dissuade him. According to the police I WOULD HAVE HAD TO LET HIM MOLEST ME AGAIN in that case the whole picture would have been different and he would have been tried in an adult court of law.

Now if they prosecute him he'll get no more than a slap on the wrist!!!

That fucker destroyed a good portion of my life, made me a drug addict for many years and having suicidal tendencies and his response is that he justifies his actions on the grounds that he was young.

That night he was babysitting me and was in a position of authority and used it to secure my silence.

I think I would be justified to do a ritual but I'm not sure which demon I should call upon... does anyone have suggestions?

Hail Father Satan and the Gods of Duat

I'm really sorry dear. I don't really know what I could do to help you but if you ever want to talk you can add me to yahoo messenger or just send me an email.

religionisdisease@...

My ex lover had the same problem with one of her relatives, not including the drug portion. Well if you ever feel the need to talk, feel free to reach out to me and I'll do what I can for you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "drusila333" <drusila333@... wrote:

I was sexually molested by one of my brothers when I was 10 years old. Last year in September I reported him to the police. I was encouraged to lay criminal charges against him which I did, but the legal system said that because he was 14 he would be tried in a juvenile court of law and most likely would not get a criminal file because he was young.

I told the lawyer and the police that he tried again when I was 19, but I managed to dissuade him. According to the police I WOULD HAVE HAD TO LET HIM MOLEST ME AGAIN in that case the whole picture would have been different and he would have been tried in an adult court of law.

That fucker destroyed a good portion of my life, made me a drug addict for many years and having suicidal tendencies and his response is that he justifies his actions on the grounds that he was young.

That night he was babysitting me and was in a position of authority and used it to secure my silence.

I think I would be justified to do a ritual but I'm not sure which demon I should call upon... does anyone have suggestions?

Brother or not, I say curse him.

Who is he to destroy your life?

Destruction ritual. Destruction runes. Take that mother fucker out of society.

Hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "drusila333" <drusila333@... wrote:

This makes me mad. I went to school with a guy who was "sent away" for raping his mentally challenged little sister and attempting to rape his mother. Apparently he also did this to animals. Are you powerful enough yet to curse him yourself? If not, ask your GD or Father Satan himself. All the problems that piece of shit caused you, he deserves a horrible violent death.

What might be cathartic for you, if you don't have quite enough power yourself, is to do a ritual, vibrate destructive runes to him, do the sigil or a poppet, all that stuff, and also ask the Powers of Hell to aid you and guide the energies to him, and politely ask them to help. That way, you are doing the destruction, which will help you emotionally.

Wait... I just assumed you wanted him dead. I'm sorry, is this your intention? If not, then just apply what I suggested but to your desired outcome. Permanently handicapped, perhaps? Don't feel any guilt because he is blood related, treat him as the person he is. Don't let him off easy just because he's related. Also, if someone molests someone, there is a VERY good chance they will molest/rape another. Rapists don't just stop with one victim. By doing a destruction ritual, you could very well be preventing another little girl from being harmed by him, or perhaps even avenging other girls who have already been harmed by him.

But, your choice. Just make sure you're satisfied with the outcome.

Best of luck to you.

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

U can rip his energy,which in time weaken his sex drive.A simple visualising a specific accident,20 or so minutes,everyday,is effective.Strengthen ur power,the more powerful ur concentration are,the more energy ur affecting.

On Sun, 04 Sep 2011 15:28 PDT lydia_666@... wrote:

This makes me mad. I went to school with a guy who was "sent away" for raping his mentally challenged little sister and attempting to rape his mother. Apparently he also did this to animals. Are you powerful enough yet to curse him yourself? If not, ask your GD or Father Satan himself. All the problems that piece of shit caused you, he deserves a horrible violent death.

What might be cathartic for you, if you don't have quite enough power yourself, is to do a ritual, vibrate destructive runes to him, do the sigil or a poppet, all that stuff, and also ask the Powers of Hell to aid you and guide the energies to him, and politely ask them to help. That way, you are doing the destruction, which will help you emotionally.

Wait... I just assumed you wanted him dead. I'm sorry, is this your intention? If not, then just apply what I suggested but to your desired outcome. Permanently handicapped, perhaps? Don't feel any guilt because he is blood related, treat him as the person he is. Don't let him off easy just because he's related. Also, if someone molests someone, there is a VERY good chance they will molest/rape another. Rapists don't just stop with one victim. By doing a destruction ritual, you could very well be preventing another little girl from being harmed by him, or perhaps even avenging other girls who have already been harmed by him.

Best of luck to you.

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

Any [/IMG]</var>
  Sincerely,

High Priestess Atheron of the Joy of Satan Ministries
www.JoyOfSatan.com
wwww.exposingchristianity.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, September 3, 2011 11:44 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Father Satan's and the Gods views on Incest

<td val[/IMG]I just got the news from the seargent that he won't be brought to court because he was a minor (14 years old). From their point of view they could prosecute him in a juvenile court of law but at his age now he could not serve a sentence in a juvenile establishment. There is no point in pursuing further. From the documentation they acumulated there is no lack of evidence for prosecution.
I am told however that I have better chance in a civil court of law for damage and interest. He would not go to jail but hypothetically I could be compensated within a certain amount.
The result of his actions are that I suffer from acute PTSD and bipolar disorder, none of which can be cured totally but with therapy my condition can be improved. 
I'm not interested in his justifications about him being young at the time. He was fully conscious of what he was doing and is behaving like a slippery worm now that he is confronted. 
I want for him to be squeezed in the corner, his wife most probably knows nothing and I suspect has been told lies or suitably evasive answers when enquiry about me has surfaced...that would be his style. Further...I want to drag him in a civil court of law and that the result would be for him to PAY for my therapy. My income is minimal and I should not have to pay for therapy. He should be forced with no exit door. Further, I want for his wife to learn about what happened, I can't write to her directly without opening the door for him to a persuit against me for slander, that is a very real possibility so its not an option.
Another thing...he has a daughter that is around 30 years old, since he tried again to molest me when I was 19 there is a good chance that he has it in him to do the same to his daughter...I can't prove anything but the suspicion is very real.
To sum it up I want for him to be made to pay for my therapy. Each monthly check will remind him and invade his dreams and hit on his conscience that the consequences of his actions are far reaching. I want for his sex life with his wife to be smashed to bits and that trust is breached. Let him KNOW and FEEL what it is like to be judged and rejected, because this is what happened to me between me and the rest of my family. They turned their back on me and shoved the whole thing under the carpet to fester.
Abigor would probably be a good choice for help in the civil court case and Father Satan to smash his credibility and being cornered. I want for him to still be able to work and pay, but each time he receives the bill it will eat away at him and he will be helpless. That is the kind of justice that is long and implies suffering, the same way I was abandonned with no support for many years, I was left to fend for myself. Am I enraged? No doubt about it. The score will be equaled.
Thank you for listening to my ranting my  friends and your advise.
Hail Father Satan and All the Gods of Duat
Thanks to you all
--- On Sun, 9/4/11, Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Father Satan's and the Gods views on Incest
Received: Sunday, September 4, 2011, 10:36 PM

U can rip his energy,which in time weaken his sex drive.A simple visualising a specific accident,20 or so minutes,everyday,is effective.Strengthen ur power,the more powerful ur concentration are,the more energy ur affecting.

On Sun, 04 Sep 2011 15:28 PDT <a rel="nofollow">lydia_666@... wrote:

Best of luck to you.

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "drusila333" <drusila333@... wrote:

[/TD]

Be patient,in time,As u meditate,n discover ur own ability,n use it,the more he will suffer,just an idea,u could direct yellow energy,to incite gossip etc,to destroy his marriege,a little tall tale goes a long way.Hail iblis.Red causes hate,used with thor,it great for causing hate within people,impregnated in his house,could be döne at a distance,so whenever they enter this space,they will bicker.Hope it helped.Hail iblis.

On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 12:38 PDT C. Belanger wrote:

I just got the news from the seargent that he won't be brought to court because he was a minor (14 years old). From their point of view they could prosecute him in a juvenile court of law but at his age now he could not serve a sentence in a juvenile establishment. There is no point in pursuing further. From the documentation they acumulated there is no lack of evidence for prosecution.
I am told however that I have better chance in a civil court of law for damage and interest. He would not go to jail but hypothetically I could be compensated within a certain amount.
The result of his actions are that I suffer from acute PTSD and bipolar disorder, none of which can be cured totally but with therapy my condition can be improved. 
I'm not interested in his justifications about him being young at the time. He was fully conscious of what he was doing and is behaving like a slippery worm now that he is confronted. 
I want for him to be squeezed in the corner, his wife most probably knows nothing and I suspect has been told lies or suitably evasive answers when enquiry about me has surfaced...that would be his style. Further...I want to drag him in a civil court of law and that the result would be for him to PAY for my therapy. My income is minimal and I should not have to pay for therapy. He should be forced with no exit door. Further, I want for his wife to learn about what happened, I can't write to her directly without opening the door for him to a persuit against me for slander, that is a very real possibility so its not an option.
Another thing...he has a daughter that is around 30 years old, since he tried again to molest me when I was 19 there is a good chance that he has it in him to do the same to his daughter...I can't prove anything but the suspicion is very real.
To sum it up I want for him to be made to pay for my therapy. Each monthly check will remind him and invade his dreams and hit on his conscience that the consequences of his actions are far reaching. I want for his sex life with his wife to be smashed to bits and that trust is breached. Let him KNOW and FEEL what it is like to be judged and rejected, because this is what happened to me between me and the rest of my family. They turned their back on me and shoved the whole thing under the carpet to fester.
Abigor would probably be a good choice for help in the civil court case and Father Satan to smash his credibility and being cornered. I want for him to still be able to work and pay, but each time he receives the bill it will eat away at him and he will be helpless. That is the kind of justice that is long and implies suffering, the same way I was abandonned with no support for many years, I was left to fend for myself. Am I enraged? No doubt about it. The score will be equaled.
Thanks to you all
--- On Sun, 9/4/11, Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

On Sun, 04 Sep 2011 15:28 PDT lydia_666@... wrote:

Best of luck to you.

Hail Satan!

Hail Set!

<td val[/IMG]Thank you for the tips, I think that when I win my case in court and he has to pay, that will be an extra expense that he won't be able to hide from his wife. That will raise questions, he will lie about it and she'll find out what the whole story is about...he'll break down with fighting and bickering.

--- On Tue, 9/6/11, Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:
Received: Tuesday, September 6, 2011, 10:01 PM

Be patient,in time,As u meditate,n discover ur own ability,n use it,the more he will suffer,just an idea,u could direct yellow energy,to incite gossip etc,to destroy his marriege,a little tall tale goes a long way.Hail iblis.Red causes hate,used with thor,it great for causing hate within people,impregnated in his house,could be döne at a distance,so whenever they enter this space,they will bicker.Hope it helped.Hail iblis.

On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 12:38 PDT C. Belanger wrote:

I just got the news from the seargent that he won't be brought to court because he was a minor (14 years old). From their point of view they could prosecute him in a juvenile court of law but at his age now he could not serve a sentence in a juvenile establishment. There is no point in pursuing further. From the documentation they acumulated there is no lack of evidence for prosecution.
Thanks to you all
--- On Sun, 9/4/11, Catlovers Foreva <<a rel="nofollow">catloversforeva@... wrote:

Fro[/IMG]catloversforeva@...
To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

On Sun, 04 Sep 2011 15:28 PDT <a rel="nofollow">lydia_666@... wrote:

Best of luck to you.

Hail Satan!

Hail Set!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "drusila333" <drusila333@... wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back