Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

FATHER SATAN I NEED UR HELP

victor.maere

DEAR MY LORD SATAN
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR U FOR A LONG TIME....CAN WE TALK IN PHYSICAL? CAUSE YOU GOD,FATHER,MOTHER,,YOUR MY EVERY THING BUT AM HAVIN SO MANY TROUBLE NO ONE HELP ME PLEASE I WANT YOU FACE TO FACE......I HOPE U CAN HELP ME I PROMISE I LL DO ANY THING...

For all those who are reading this, it's an example how NOT to address to Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "victor.maere" <victor.maere@... wrote:

DEAR MY LORD SATAN
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR U FOR A LONG TIME....CAN WE TALK IN PHYSICAL? CAUSE YOU GOD,FATHER,MOTHER,,YOUR MY EVERY THING BUT AM HAVIN SO MANY TROUBLE NO ONE HELP ME PLEASE I WANT YOU FACE TO FACE......I HOPE U CAN HELP ME I PROMISE I LL DO ANY THING...

I don't know if you are a troll or just extremely misguided but seriously this is just wrong.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "victor.maere" <victor.maere@... wrote:

DEAR MY LORD SATAN

You can talk to Satan telepathically. It is a personal thing and there is no reason to post this on an internet forum with thousands of members. I don't know if you are sincere, but if you are I suggest you read the Joy of Satan website: www.joyofsatan.org

DEAR MY LORD SATAN

It's not that he just posted in public, it's that his message is SOO wrong. Imagine going to a president of a company and telling him "Dear president plzz help me my life sucks like shit right now and you're the only one that I can turn to e.t.c. e.t.c." He'll slam the door in your face if you do that for obvious reasons. If you show him that you're a weak and worthless worm, that's not what kind of people he wants in his company. The entire point is to show you're valuable and you have a great value, you'll be a great asset in his company and you can hold by yourself. Satan wants strong warriors, not worthless scum. Furthermore the OP is ignorant of the fact that astral communication is no physical and only happens when you're advanced in power meditation and has fine tuned astral senses.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nicknesredna" <nicknesredna@... wrote:

You can talk to Satan telepathically. It is a personal thing and there is no reason to post this on an internet forum with thousands of members. I don't know if you are sincere, but if you are I suggest you read the Joy of Satan website: www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "victor.maere" <victor.maere@ wrote:

DEAR MY LORD SATAN

Satan will not answer you online, I grant you. It is better to try a Standard Ritual or just ask him telepathically.

DEAR MY LORD SATAN

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt first. Maybe he's just eight years old.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

For all those who are reading this, it's an example how NOT to address to Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "victor.maere" <victor.maere@ wrote:

DEAR MY LORD SATAN

Remember, the only sin in Satanism is stupidity.  Now, do you think Satan can be reached quicker by posting online, or directly with Him?  Better to try and speak directly with Satan instead of online, since there is a very good chance that what you are discussing is personal.  And, if you post online, there is a very good chance that someone else who is not Satan will try and help--if that's what you want, you might try asking others on this site directly.  Also, you might try asking others on here how to communicate with Satan--or reading Joy of Satan first, then[/B] asking. Not to mention that, even if Satan were to answer, the help would probably not be right at the instant that it could do the most good.  You need help at the moment when you encounter the problem, or when the angels are attacking.  By the time you post it here and get anywhere, the problem could already be gone--or the angel could do its damage and run.  If you instead address directly to Satan, He has the chance to do something right then and there.  Which is a more efficient use of Demon time, since the Demon can be right there to address your personal issue. Remember, this is not a xian prayer site.  How many sites (and other forums) offer prayers to jewsus by posting?  Apparently, stupidity doesn't offend jewsus.  But, Satan hates stupidity.  And He is less likely to offer assistance for people that practice stupidity.
--- In [email protected], "the_fire_starter666" wrote:

--- In [email protected], "victor.maere" victor.maere@ wrote:

DEAR MY LORD SATAN

Stupidity aside, I was laughing like there's no tomorrow after I saw this "prayer"! Who knows, maybe he's not a stupid person and he just happens to have a sense of humor :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

Remember, the only sin in Satanism is stupidity. Now, do you think
Satan can be reached quicker by posting online, or directly with Him?
Better to try and speak directly with Satan instead of online, since
there is a very good chance that what you are discussing is personal.
And, if you post online, there is a very good chance that someone else
who is not Satan will try and help--if that's what you want, you might
try asking others on this site directly. Also, you might try asking
others on here how to communicate with Satan--or reading Joy of Satan
first, then asking.

Not to mention that, even if Satan were to answer, the help would
probably not be right at the instant that it could do the most good.
You need help at the moment when you encounter the problem, or when the
angels are attacking. By the time you post it here and get anywhere,
the problem could already be gone--or the angel could do its damage and
run. If you instead address directly to Satan, He has the chance to do
something right then and there. Which is a more efficient use of Demon
time, since the Demon can be right there to address your personal issue.

Remember, this is not a xian prayer site. How many sites (and other
forums) offer prayers to jewsus by posting? Apparently, stupidity
doesn't offend jewsus. But, Satan hates stupidity. And He is less
likely to offer assistance for people that practice stupidity.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" wrote:

For all those who are reading this, it's an example how NOT to address
to Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "victor.maere" victor.maere@
wrote:

DEAR MY LORD SATAN
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR U FOR A LONG TIME....CAN WE TALK IN
PHYSICAL? CAUSE YOU GOD,FATHER,MOTHER,,YOUR MY EVERY THING BUT AM HAVIN
SO MANY TROUBLE NO ONE HELP ME PLEASE I WANT YOU FACE TO FACE......I
HOPE U CAN HELP ME I PROMISE I LL DO ANY THING...

He heard you.
knowledge is important, use your intuition to help seperate bs christian beliefs. relearn.
keep it up. listen to jos
and listen to others experiences
and learn about why you r here.
just some help brother or sister.....

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 11:52 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: FATHER SATAN I NEED UR HELP

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt first. Maybe he's just eight years old.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

DEAR MY LORD SATAN
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR U FOR A LONG TIME....CAN WE TALK IN PHYSICAL?  CAUSE YOU GOD,FATHER,MOTHER,,YOUR MY EVERY THING BUT AM HAVIN SO MANY TROUBLE NO ONE HELP ME PLEASE I WANT YOU FACE TO FACE......I HOPE U CAN HELP ME I PROMISE I LL DO ANY THING...

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

As inspiring as many long-term members and warriors may find your post, there are a few factors I think should be taken into consideration:

1. The person may not be proficient in the English language, hence the bad formulation which can be misunderstood.

2. If the person has not read the Joy of Satan website he has no way of knowing "what it is all about": telepathic communications, power meditation and so forth.

3. People discover Satanism in all walks of life and everyone has their own battles. Who knows what this person has been / are going through?

As I previously stated, I do not know if the person is for real or not but I do not think it is necessary nor appropriate to use terms such as "a weak and worthless worm" if you do not know the aforementioned.

It's not that he just posted in public, it's that his message is SOO wrong. Imagine going to a president of a company and telling him "Dear president plzz help me my life sucks like shit right now and you're the only one that I can turn to e.t.c. e.t.c." He'll slam the door in your face if you do that for obvious reasons. If you show him that you're a weak and worthless worm, that's not what kind of people he wants in his company. The entire point is to show you're valuable and you have a great value, you'll be a great asset in his company and you can hold by yourself. Satan wants strong warriors, not worthless scum. Furthermore the OP is ignorant of the fact that astral communication is no physical and only happens when you're advanced in power meditation and has fine tuned astral senses.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nicknesredna" <nicknesredna@ wrote:

DEAR MY LORD SATAN

Who clicks the "Join now" button of the group with out reading the group's description? 

Let me finish the list for you:

4. It could be just a troll.

You do not know, do you?

Hail Satan!
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 4:52 PM

As inspiring as many long-term members and warriors may find your post, there are a few factors I think should be taken into consideration:

1. The person may not be proficient in the English language, hence the bad formulation which can be misunderstood.

2. If the person has not read the Joy of Satan website he has no way of knowing "what it is all about": telepathic communications, power meditation and so forth.

3. People discover Satanism in all walks of life and everyone has their own battles. Who knows what this person has been / are going through?

As I previously stated, I do not know if the person is for real or not but I do not think it is necessary nor appropriate to use terms such as "a weak and worthless worm" if you do not know the aforementioned.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nicknesredna" <nicknesredna@ wrote:

DEAR MY LORD SATAN

I don't really think you read my post at all:

If you grovel in a christian way you make yourself a worthless worm obviously. It certainly doesn't show any value of your part, it only shows you're weak and worthless. It doesn't inspire Satan to give you anything. My point was if you present yourself as needy and desperate, you're in Satan's eyes a worthless worm. You don't show any skill or ability.

In fact many xians pray to their false god as if they're vile worthless sinners and deserve death and beg for forgiveness. This sort of addressing is of the enemy and makes you look inferior. It's completely unnecessary to know what he's up to, because he's writing a christian post and addressing it to Satan.

Whatever his english knowledge is, you can get from his post that he's groveling anyway. And reading the JoS is really inexcusable because it's infront of the group.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nicknesredna" <nicknesredna@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

DEAR MY LORD SATAN

"3. People discover Satanism in all walks of life and everyone has their own battles. Who knows what this person has been / are going through?"

That's even worse if he comes to Satanism for a quick fix. In fact that's the worst thing you can do, because he's obviously gonna get disappointed. I explained the reason in my previous post, and not only that but actually those instafix people will be the first to betray our side if the enemy makes them a better offer. It has happened many times, and no those people who come here just because they are in dire need are NOT sincere. They are NOT interested in their souls, spiritual development or anytning else.

That's why I usually advise people who come to SS because of need to back out for a while and come back if they have no problems at all. I save them the unnecessary disappointment which I see all the time in these sorts of people. IMO one should never join SS because their life sucks and they want an instafix. That's not the reason nor is it pitiable or should be coddled for that. One doesn't really join the Special Forces and beg and grovel to them. Satanism is the Spiritual Special forces. It is for the strong and responsible, quite the opposite of the OP.

If you grovel in a christian way you make yourself a worthless worm obviously. It certainly doesn't show any value of your part, it only shows you're weak and worthless. It doesn't inspire Satan to give you anything. My point was if you present yourself as needy and desperate, you're in Satan's eyes a worthless worm. You don't show any skill or ability.

In fact many xians pray to their false god as if they're vile worthless sinners and deserve death and beg for forgiveness. This sort of addressing is of the enemy and makes you look inferior. It's completely unnecessary to know what he's up to, because he's writing a christian post and addressing it to Satan.

Whatever his english knowledge is, you can get from his post that he's groveling anyway. And reading the JoS is really inexcusable because it's infront of the group.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

DEAR MY LORD SATAN

I concur.
Christianity and the like allows a crack addict to come into its fold, remain a crack addict and then when they hit the skids again, they can beg and plead for another chance instead of learning from their mistakes and trying to pick themselves up and fix their mess. The church is a crutch for people who don't want to walk on their own... Satan will show you how to walk on your own and let you set your own house in order.

"3. People discover Satanism in all walks of life and everyone has their own battles. Who knows what this person has been / are going through?"

That's even worse if he comes to Satanism for a quick fix. In fact that's the worst thing you can do, because he's obviously gonna get disappointed. I explained the reason in my previous post, and not only that but actually those instafix people will be the first to betray our side if the enemy makes them a better offer. It has happened many times, and no those people who come here just because they are in dire need are NOT sincere. They are NOT interested in their souls, spiritual development or anytning else.

That's why I usually advise people who come to SS because of need to back out for a while and come back if they have no problems at all. I save them the unnecessary disappointment which I see all the time in these sorts of people. IMO one should never join SS because their life sucks and they want an instafix. That's not the reason nor is it pitiable or should be coddled for that. One doesn't really join the Special Forces and beg and grovel to them. Satanism is the Spiritual Special forces. It is for the strong and responsible, quite the opposite of the OP.

DEAR MY LORD SATAN

Not only that, but christinsanity does something worse. It takes a powerful and healthy and wealthy man and lowers him to the level of the crack addict by telling him that he's a vile sinner so more that he's rich and proud and he commits deadly sins e.t.c.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "snatchsoft200" <snatchsoft200@... wrote:

I concur.
Christianity and the like allows a crack addict to come into its fold, remain a crack addict and then when they hit the skids again, they can beg and plead for another chance instead of learning from their mistakes and trying to pick themselves up and fix their mess. The church is a crutch for people who don't want to walk on their own... Satan will show you how to walk on your own and let you set your own house in order.

DEAR MY LORD SATAN

Hmm sounds desperate in my opinion but whomever this person is I'd strongly guide them to doing as much reading on satanism as possible before doing anything.

DEAR MY LORD SATAN

Generally, if people fell on their knees as beggars in front of Satan, asking for a favor or for him to save their asses, humiliating themselves, this is a total turn off. I am certain Satan will turn his back and not help these people, as to show them that this is not xianity. In Satanism humiliating yourself is forbidden. Looking down on yourself is forbidden and should be avoided.

Well, I will relate my own experience with this.

I remember when I was new, I would go to Satan and tell him, please Father Satan help me with this. Most if not all times, I received help. Slowly this became a habit and I was becoming a brat. Satan then cleared out to me in his own way, that its not like this, quite blantantly. You don't need to fall on the floor like a beggar. You insult Satan that way. Or asking for mercy etc. Like a little parasite.

This is out of question here. When you go to Satan, look in his eyes and say the Truth. Satan helps you build up to where you're a God. Should he just pet your back and kiss you in the cheek, treat you like the little queens some people think they are? Obviously not.

Also Satan highly values being honest with him. One time, I was really pissed at him, but I did not tell him, in "fear" of sorts. Nevertheless, after a point, I was like, you know Father, I am really mad at this thing happening. To my surprize, Satan was really happy and guided me to solve the problem. Hiding behind fingers is not advised either. He appriciates honesty rathen than trying to semi-hide things or whatever.

Satan has mentioned to me that he feels insulted when his followers are not having pride in themselves. What kind of God would want petty followers? Only the enemy who searches for retards. Satan takes pride in his followers and looks up to them. He has so much pride, that he wants his followers to have pride. Satan has too much pride. He wouldn't even let people get on the floor like beggars and ask for shit. They would never deserve his time, he many times cleared to me that he feels disgusted by that sort behavior.

Its an insult to Satan to not have pride in yourself, because you're his follower. Satan does not want petty followers. These belong to the enemy, kissing the enemy's ass for wishes that never come. Satan shows you you're a freaking God and wants to make you as one.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "snatchsoft200" <snatchsoft200@... wrote:

I concur.

DEAR MY LORD SATAN

What's weird the op hasn't responded yet!

Sounds like a troll to me!

DEAR MY LORD SATAN

I did read your post. But if the guy joined the e-Groups without reading the JoS (which I believe happens way to often), then he would have absolutely no idea of any of what you are saying. He may even be used to this xian mentality like you say, which is why I refered him to the JoS website.
I guess my point is that here is no need for scolding him like that if he does not know he has done something wrong. Instead teach him.

All that aside, I think your previous post was really good. It was much more elaborate than your first one and I understood what you were trying to say. It actually helped me to.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Generally, if people fell on their knees as beggars in front of Satan, asking for a favor or for him to save their asses, humiliating themselves, this is a total turn off. I am certain Satan will turn his back and not help these people, as to show them that this is not xianity. In Satanism humiliating yourself is forbidden. Looking down on yourself is forbidden and should be avoided.

I remember when I was new, I would go to Satan and tell him, please Father Satan help me with this. Most if not all times, I received help. Slowly this became a habit and I was becoming a brat. Satan then cleared out to me in his own way, that its not like this, quite blantantly. You don't need to fall on the floor like a beggar. You insult Satan that way. Or asking for mercy etc. Like a little parasite.

This is out of question here. When you go to Satan, look in his eyes and say the Truth. Satan helps you build up to where you're a God. Should he just pet your back and kiss you in the cheek, treat you like the little queens some people think they are? Obviously not.

Also Satan highly values being honest with him. One time, I was really pissed at him, but I did not tell him, in "fear" of sorts. Nevertheless, after a point, I was like, you know Father, I am really mad at this thing happening. To my surprize, Satan was really happy and guided me to solve the problem. Hiding behind fingers is not advised either. He appriciates honesty rathen than trying to semi-hide things or whatever.

Satan has mentioned to me that he feels insulted when his followers are not having pride in themselves. What kind of God would want petty followers? Only the enemy who searches for retards. Satan takes pride in his followers and looks up to them. He has so much pride, that he wants his followers to have pride. Satan has too much pride. He wouldn't even let people get on the floor like beggars and ask for shit. They would never deserve his time, he many times cleared to me that he feels disgusted by that sort behavior.

Its an insult to Satan to not have pride in yourself, because you're his follower. Satan does not want petty followers. These belong to the enemy, kissing the enemy's ass for wishes that never come. Satan shows you you're a freaking God and wants to make you as one.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "snatchsoft200" <snatchsoft200@ wrote:

I concur.

DEAR MY LORD SATAN

Scold? What are we supposed to do? Treat every one like 3 year olds?  If you have a very weak ego then of course you would get offended.  The front of this group's description has the website link.[/B]  Hail Satan!
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 11:47 AM

I did read your post. But if the guy joined the e-Groups without reading the JoS (which I believe happens way to often), then he would have absolutely no idea of any of what you are saying. He may even be used to this xian mentality like you say, which is why I refered him to the JoS website.
I guess my point is that here is no need for scolding him like that if he does not know he has done something wrong. Instead teach him.

All that aside, I think your previous post was really good. It was much more elaborate than your first one and I understood what you were trying to say. It actually helped me to.

Hail Satan

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "snatchsoft200" <snatchsoft200@ wrote:

I concur.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "nicknesredna" <nicknesredna@ wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "nicknesredna" <nicknesredna@ wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "victor.maere" <victor.maere@ wrote:

DEAR MY LORD SATAN

Who are you replying to? Cobra, me or both?? Because you're quoting cobra but you're talking about things I said and you refer to my comment that you didn't read my post.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "snatchsoft200" <snatchsoft200@ wrote:

I concur.

DEAR MY LORD SATAN

Name calling is not helpful. Would you shoot a cow in the head or even just swear at it because it is stupid compared to you? It scares people away. The point is to get people to understand and reverse the brainwashing done to them. As for the front page rules and info: maybe he made a mistake. It happens.

It seems we disagree. If any of you wish to continue talking about it, feel free to inbox me.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Algur <yc28@... wrote:

Scold? What are we supposed to do? Treat every one like 3 year olds?

If you have a very weak ego then of course you would get offended.

The front of this group's description has the website link.

Hail Satan!

Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 11:47 AM

Hail Satan

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "snatchsoft200" <snatchsoft200@ wrote:

I concur.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "victor.maere" <victor.maere@ wrote:

DEAR MY LORD SATAN

Well said, Brother in his light.

What we lack in quantity, we more than make up for in quality.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

So what? I have problems and I didn't come for a fix. We all have problems.

I came because I was looking for Truth and also want to fight the enemy.

Is this wrong in your eyes?

DEAR MY LORD SATAN

Sometimes when we pray to Him or another of the God/desses of Hell, or our Guardians, and ask a question, if we follow the posts in the groups,  sometimes our answer is there. Someone else answers our question for us.For example, I once prayed to Lord Satan and asked Him a question, half-seriously, in a light joking manner because I thought it was a silly question. I didn't think He'd actually respond. A few days later, I was reading through posts in the group, and my Guardian led me to one post, and someone had written it in such a way, that it *clearly* answered my question. The words jumped off the screen at me.It was a serious answer, clear-cut, straight to the point and no bullshit.I was newer then, and the answer changed my point of view about some things.

Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 6:48:56 PM

Satan will not answer you online, I grant you. It is better to try a Standard Ritual or just ask him telepathically.

DEAR MY LORD SATAN

This is one example of how the Gods answer our question, through other people, or leading us to material in person or on the Net that will help us, or answering us directly, through telepathic communication.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2013 7:48:29 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: FATHER SATAN I NEED UR HELP

Sometimes when we pray to Him or another of the God/desses of Hell, or our Guardians, and ask a question, if we follow the posts in the groups,  sometimes our answer is there. Someone else answers our question for us.For example, I once prayed to Lord Satan and asked Him a question, half-seriously, in a light joking manner because I thought it was a silly question. I didn't think He'd actually respond. A few days later, I was reading through posts in the group, and my Guardian led me to one post, and someone had written it in such a way, that it *clearly* answered my question. The words jumped off the screen at me.It was a serious answer, clear-cut, straight to the point and no bullshit.I was newer then, and the answer changed my point of view about some things.

DEAR MY LORD SATAN

Can he hear you if you haven't Dedicated yet??

Also, how do you know if He heard you?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

This is one example of how the Gods answer our question, through other people, or leading us to material in person or on the Net that will help us, or answering us directly, through telepathic communication.

Sometimes when we pray to Him or another of the God/desses of Hell, or our Guardians, and ask a question, if we follow the posts in the groups,  sometimes our answer is there. Someone else answers our question for us.
For example, I once prayed to Lord Satan and asked Him a question, half-seriously, in a light joking manner because I thought it was a silly question. I didn't think He'd actually respond. A few days later, I was reading through posts in the group, and my Guardian led me to one post, and someone had written it in such a way, that it *clearly* answered my question. The words jumped off the screen at me.
It was a serious answer, clear-cut, straight to the point and no bullshit.
I was newer then, and the answer changed my point of view about some things.

DEAR MY LORD SATAN

Lord Satan is a God. I am pretty sure He can hear and see many things that are, that were, that could be and will be.He hears us when we pray to Him or speak to Him in ritual.
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2013 9:27:51 PM

Can he hear you if you haven't Dedicated yet??

Also, how do you know if He heard you?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Sometimes when we pray to Him or another of the God/desses of Hell, or our Guardians, and ask a question, if we follow the posts in the groups,  sometimes our answer is there. Someone else answers our question for us.
For example, I once prayed to Lord Satan and asked Him a question, half-seriously, in a light joking manner because I thought it was a silly question. I didn't think He'd actually respond. A few days later, I was reading through posts in the group, and my Guardian led me to one post, and someone had written it in such a way, that it *clearly* answered my question. The words jumped off the screen at me.

DEAR MY LORD SATAN

Yes, I understand, not all answers are oral, but I meant by his attitude. I know Satan can guide by many ways, but this guy asked in very nonsense way. He could just asked.

DEAR MY LORD SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back