Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Father Lucifer is truly my savior

Jessica Hayes

I don't usually post in groups like this, but I figured today would be a good day to write this. Almost a month ago, I had my electric shut off. Twenty minutes later, I got a call about my child support. The amount was more than enough to cover my entire bill and then some. My fiancé went to the store to grab a few things, and the total was $6.66 — tax added. Father Lucifer truly had my back when I needed his guidance the most, and he has saved my relationship more times than I actually deserve. That false God that people keep trying to get me to recognize can kiss my butt and kick rocks! I will never worship anyone else!
HAIL SATAN! 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Our Father is truly amazing
Although I am not consistent with my meditations I still feel blessed to be a SS. Its not even been a year since I dedicated and can admit that I would not be where I am today without his presence. I might even be dead. During hard times I can always reflect on the security I have as an SS to fortify my strength. It is such an honor.

Hail Father Satan!!!

Satan and Lucifer is one? And what is Lucifer or Satan look like?

Vào ngày 8:46 Thứ Sáu, 3 tháng 11 2017, "Jessica Hayes princess_leia_1553@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] đã viết:

I don't usually post in groups like this, but I figured today would be a good day to write this. Almost a month ago, I had my electric shut off. Twenty minutes later, I got a call about my child support. The amount was more than enough to cover my entire bill and then some. My fiancé went to the store to grab a few things, and the total was $6.66 — tax added. Father Lucifer truly had my back when I needed his guidance the most, and he has saved my relationship more times than I actually deserve. That false God that people keep trying to get me to recognize can kiss my butt and kick rocks! I will never worship anyone else!
HAIL SATAN! 

Yes
On Fri, Nov 3, 2017 at 05:15 Jessica Hayes princess_leia_1553@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
HAIL SATAN! 

Hello Jessica Hayes. 
Aww that is a very sweet and moving story. 
We are so glad to have you here! Father Satan watches over us all. But how do we become Closer to Father Satan? By Working for him. If you nail out as many reverse Torah RItuals in a day as you can. Father Satan will see that and he will bless you continuously. 
If you are not in a position to do Reverse Torah Rituals as one posted before living with christian family. Then Pray to Satan and ask him to bring you a way to do Rituals. That is the first step. This person probably Sat on his ass all day and did nothing. There was probably ample opportunity to hide somewhere outside or whatever and do a ritual at least once a day. Show HIM you are sincere. 
 Then when he sees that you are sincere and wanting to work. He will provide the means for you to do so. As he is not about to not help someone who wants to participate in Spiritual Warfare. THEN once you have worked for a while and earn your stay in Hell. Then he will Bless your life never ending as he has done with many of us here. Some fall prey to jealousy, of those of us who have success. Yet they sit and do not work for Satan and nothing to better themselves and only whine and complain. 
 I say all this to help reach you and MANY others who are suffering. I know it can be confusing. But THIS is the way to get out of your situations. So I hope that helps greatly and I hope in a few months time to see another post from you, that you are doing MUCH better.
 Satan be with you Sister. 

Jessica Hayes:
It's so wonderful how you have experienced Father Satan. He truly does look out for His own. We need testimonials like this so others can see how amazing He really is to those that are truly with Him.
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Satan-Lucifer's pictures can be found on the Joy of Satan website.
www.joyofsatan.org
Many of us dedicated spiritual Satanists have seen him. He is tall, broad shouldered, with straight shoulder length hair, blue eyes and pale skin.
A talented spiritual Satanist made a sculpture of him recently, please see our forums:https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=618

On Saturday, November 4, 2017, 7:09:24 AM EDT, dang minh minhd290@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Satan and Lucifer is one? And what is Lucifer or Satan look like?

Vào ngày 8:46 Thứ Sáu, 3 tháng 11 2017, "Jessica Hayes princess_leia_1553@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] đã viết:

HAIL SATAN! 

Hail, Our Father Lucifer Satan! 666

On Thu, Nov 2, 2017 at 7:46 PM, Jessica Hayes princess_leia_1553@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I don't usually post in groups like this, but I figured today would be a good day to write this. Almost a month ago, I had my electric shut off. Twenty minutes later, I got a call about my child support. The amount was more than enough to cover my entire bill and then some. My fiancé went to the store to grab a few things, and the total was $6.66 — tax added. Father Lucifer truly had my back when I needed his guidance the most, and he has saved my relationship more times than I actually deserve. That false God that people keep trying to get me to recognize can kiss my butt and kick rocks! I will never worship anyone else!
HAIL SATAN! 

Check the main site Maxine has a pic on there that shows how Father Satan looks to her.

On Sat, Nov 4, 2017 at 6:09 AM, dang minh minhd290@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Satan and Lucifer is one? And what is Lucifer or Satan look like?

HAIL SATAN! 

Check the main site Maxine has a pic on there that shows how Father Satan looks to her.

On Sat, Nov 4, 2017 at 6:09 AM, dang minh minhd290@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Satan and Lucifer is one? And what is Lucifer or Satan look like?

HAIL SATAN! 

Good for you but keep in mind it takes time to program your mind and over come the thought in your mind that tells you you can meditate another time. You will soon learn to ignore that voice and meditate when you need too.
It helps to too set a certain time of the day to do your power meditations. Just don't give up and don't hate yourself for missing them. We all are not as disciplined as we like but remeber we are growing in Satan little by little everyday. Hope that helps
Hail SatanInstrument of the Gods.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back