Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Familiars and Demon friends

korbenloosemore

I was reading some of Maxines sermons, and came across two links that caught my eye,Familiars and the Demon friend links. I was just wondering how someone could get a familiar from satan, and do you chouse what animal you get, or does Satan chouse for you?(I was thinking a Raven or another bird like it).Also, would a new Satanist benefit more from a Demon Friend, or a Gardian Daemon, and what is the diffrence?(I am on the third part of the first month, am i ready for these things, or should i wait like another month or so.

Hail Satan for ever, and for evermore!

One would go to Satan to ask for a familiar, or you could do a ritual asking one of the Gods that works in this area (which can be found on the JoS).

A demon friend and Guardian are one in the same as far as I know. They help to guide us in meditations and progression when we need it. And also look out for us and protect us when we cannot ourselves.
The only difference I can think of there being is that a Guardian is your, well, Guardian. They protect and guide you like I said above. Where as a 'Demon Friend' would be just a strong bond or relationship/friendship one has with one of the Gods.

I would recomend then you keep working on opening yourself. The second month deals with opening and empowering the chakras (from memory). To communicate with the Gods clearly, understand and recieve their messages/replies, one needs to be open enough to achieve this.
A lot of people come here asking "I tried summoning so and so, and they didn't come". Well, often enough, they do in fact come! You are just not open enough to realise or feel them, to hear or see them.

Hope this cleared it up for you.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "korbenloosemore" <korbenloosemore@... wrote:

I was reading some of Maxines sermons, and came across two links that caught my eye,Familiars and the Demon friend links. I was just wondering how someone could get a familiar from satan, and do you chouse what animal you get, or does Satan chouse for you?(I was thinking a Raven or another bird like it).Also, would a new Satanist benefit more from a Demon Friend, or a Gardian Daemon, and what is the diffrence?(I am on the third part of the first month, am i ready for these things, or should i wait like another month or so.

Thanks, this help out alot.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

One would go to Satan to ask for a familiar, or you could do a ritual asking one of the Gods that works in this area (which can be found on the JoS).

A demon friend and Guardian are one in the same as far as I know. They help to guide us in meditations and progression when we need it. And also look out for us and protect us when we cannot ourselves.
The only difference I can think of there being is that a Guardian is your, well, Guardian. They protect and guide you like I said above. Where as a 'Demon Friend' would be just a strong bond or relationship/friendship one has with one of the Gods.

I would recomend then you keep working on opening yourself. The second month deals with opening and empowering the chakras (from memory). To communicate with the Gods clearly, understand and recieve their messages/replies, one needs to be open enough to achieve this.
A lot of people come here asking "I tried summoning so and so, and they didn't come". Well, often enough, they do in fact come! You are just not open enough to realise or feel them, to hear or see them.

Hope this cleared it up for you.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "korbenloosemore" <korbenloosemore@ wrote:

i was wondering about familiars too. i mean i have a snake and me and him have a special connection. more than just pet. and ive used him in spells too. so could he be a familiar and how dooes an animal become and how do i know if he is

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2012 8:52 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Familiars and Demon friends

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back