Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Familiar

[email protected]

So I was talking to one of my friends and he had mentioned animals being familiars. He didn't explain anything to me so I am here to ask you... what is a familiar? Is it real or fictitious? Should I have one? And I also have a cat. Its really cool because its almost like we are already connected. He knows when I'm sad, happy, playful, angry, etc. and acts accordingly. I love my kitty to pieces! Can he be my familiar?

http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/Familiars.html

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "whitneytraeholt@..." <whitneytraeholt@... wrote:

So I was talking to one of my friends and he had mentioned animals being familiars. He didn't explain anything to me so I am here to ask you... what is a familiar? Is it real or fictitious? Should I have one? And I also have a cat. Its really cool because its almost like we are already connected. He knows when I'm sad, happy, playful, angry, etc. and acts accordingly. I love my kitty to pieces! Can he be my familiar?

I was wondering if our familiars can come to us in dreams. (I have no pets.) Because a few nights ago, I dreamt of a beautiful Golden Retriever with golden hair that was tinged with lavender. I looked at Her and could tell that She was not like other dogs. She seemed almost human, highly intelligent and seemed like "more" then a dog. Do you think She is my Guardian?
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2012 11:11:20 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Familiar

http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/Familiars.html

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "whitneytraeholt@..." <whitneytraeholt@... wrote:

Is it possible for a familiar to come to you without requesting it grime a demon I have this toad outside my house and it does not seem to want to leave me alone I go it follows I'm just wondering if it might be or if this is some awesome toad with nerves of steel

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back