Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Fake disorders information and I need help with my psychological iss

blackra1nbows

Hello everyone, I would like to make sure everyone knows that the pharma industry is complete BS.
I recommend you watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgCpa1RlSdQ
Title: The Marketing of Madness: The Truth About Psychotropic Drugs
and inform yourself about this, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN!
Lot's of parents are now giving their children "medications" for fake illnesses that can't be proven which are significantly effecting them as their brain is developing, making horrible imbalances and permanent or temporary brain damage or death. If you take these drugs when you are 21, it will be a lot less likely to effect you permanently because your brain is not growing and isn't going to recognize the imbalance, change itself to balance out and grow into that. I was diagnosed with ADHD when I was 9, was given 5mg of ~5 different drugs that we tried, we ended up just using Adderall and kept bumping up the dosage, I kept getting worse but they said they needed to do it as a trial and that I need to get used to it, I eventually got to 35mg and it was just so horrible. I was later diagnosed as ADD, then a "professional psychologist" diagnosed me with Aspergers, and actually the opposite of ADD/ADHD, I was only hyper because of the food I was eating, and now the drugs have caused me to become very tired when eating sugar, to have huge spikes in blood pressure & blood sugar, seizures, chronic sadness, concentration issues, abstract type of thinking in a bad way, sensory disorders, powerful physical senses, random jolts of pain, etc. It's very fucked up and I don't know how to stop it.. I want to get rid of this so so so badly.. It's ruined me and I am 14 now going on 15.. Is there anything I can do to get rid of this? I still live "normally" and can function normally. I am glad I am extremely intelligent(not talking about remembering sequences of numbers & useless algorithms(math).. Meditation has helped so much.. I stopped meditating a month or so ago because the enemy had broke me down(I wasn't deluded and I didn't become a xtian/jew).. I am a dedicated Satanist now. Sorry for the huge thread and so much whining, but it's really getting on my nerves.
HAIL SATAN!!!!

I would agree. Please watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgCpa1RlSdQ. True ss need to wake up to the truth about just how evil and fraudulent the psychiatric industry and their cohorts are. Especially in terms of its drugging of children. I was force drugged with psychotropic/psychiatric  drugs since I was about 4 and they utterly destroyed my childhood. so did the psychiatric institutions I was in. I remember being given a white medicine cup when I was really young in a psychiatric hospital and it was filled to the brim with brain damaging colorful pills. I was also tortured by the institutions and was always held down. It really hurts to be caged like an animal, tranquilized, and labeled all throughout my childhood with lies so they can make a profit off of me over and over again. The fraudulent psychiatric institutions that I was in are prisons for children .These institutions get paid normally about 13,000 dollars per month for each and every child that is institutionalized. lets say there is 30 patients in one unit of the psychiatric hospital and there's 12 units. That means that in a year this institution is making upwards of 140,400,000 per year. That's a lot of money so if u can think about it maybe thats why the evil institutions want to keep u tortured in these psychiatric hospitals as much as they can. The institutions are cohorts with the government, the courts the pharmaceutical industry, with Christianity(a lot of them are catholic/ religious psychiatric institutions), the insurance companies, the police, child protective services, the government, government case/social workers, the foster care system, psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers,therapists, nurses,doctors,the system etc Social worker/ cps workers/ the system will legally kidnap ur kids forcefully, by the police if u dont give them up voluntarily from u and throw them into a psychiatric institution where there life will be ruined. If u have kids don't u or your kids ever get involved with child protective services, government social workers, psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, therapists, bad nurses, bad doctors, police officers, those who may want to label ur kid insane and those who want ur kid on drugs. The word therapist can be broken into the rapist. They rape ur mind. some rape ur mind decently while others rape ur mind harmfully. While the psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, therapists, nurses, doctors, and staff members who work in the psychiatric hospitals/ institutions are all bad. they will put u in a locked room, slam u on the floor, hold u down, pull ur pants down to where ur ass is hangin out and rape u with drugs by sticking a needle filled with brain damaging drugs/tranquilizersIn your butt muscles and inject the drug into you. And then of course ull end up sleeping and sleepy for days to come because their sedative and brain damaging effects. I use to sleep days at a time only waking up to eat. It's really fucked up. 

On Feb 23, 2013, at 8:24 PM, "blackra1nbows" <blackra1nbows@... wrote:
  Hello everyone, I would like to make sure everyone knows that the pharma industry is complete BS.
I recommend you watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgCpa1RlSdQ
Title: The Marketing of Madness: The Truth About Psychotropic Drugs
and inform yourself about this, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN!
Lot's of parents are now giving their children "medications" for fake illnesses that can't be proven which are significantly effecting them as their brain is developing, making horrible imbalances and permanent or temporary brain damage or death. If you take these drugs when you are 21, it will be a lot less likely to effect you permanently because your brain is not growing and isn't going to recognize the imbalance, change itself to balance out and grow into that. I was diagnosed with ADHD when I was 9, was given 5mg of ~5 different drugs that we tried, we ended up just using Adderall and kept bumping up the dosage, I kept getting worse but they said they needed to do it as a trial and that I need to get used to it, I eventually got to 35mg and it was just so horrible. I was later diagnosed as ADD, then a "professional psychologist" diagnosed me with Aspergers, and actually the opposite of ADD/ADHD, I was only hyper because of the food I was eating, and now the drugs have caused me to become very tired when eating sugar, to have huge spikes in blood pressure & blood sugar, seizures, chronic sadness, concentration issues, abstract type of thinking in a bad way, sensory disorders, powerful physical senses, random jolts of pain, etc. It's very fucked up and I don't know how to stop it.. I want to get rid of this so so so badly.. It's ruined me and I am 14 now going on 15.. Is there anything I can do to get rid of this? I still live "normally" and can function normally. I am glad I am extremely intelligent(not talking about remembering sequences of numbers & useless algorithms(math).. Meditation has helped so much.. I stopped meditating a month or so ago because the enemy had broke me down(I wasn't deluded and I didn't become a xtian/jew).. I am a dedicated Satanist now. Sorry for the huge thread and so much whining, but it's really getting on my nerves.
HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back