Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Extremely Important

damnplanetsaturn

So I learned something last night. It was of extreme importance. It is extremely simple. Yet very complex.

I was having problems. I felt very blocked up. I wanted to feel free. I usually do not bother the Gods as I know how buisy they are and want to figure things out for myself. A brother in Satan told me it was time to consult the Gods. They are here to help.

Well I really needed to talk to Satan himself about the matter. I called upon Satan, I said Father I know you are very buisy. I havent talked to you in years. Could I have but a moment of your time? I am in desperate need of attention.

To my surprise he assured me that he would come, just not at the moment and I would know when he showed. So, about twenty minutes or so he came. His energy filled the room. I had forgoten how strong his energy was. He blessed and consecrated the whole place. To even meditate on the very walls causes over stimulation of energy.

He did this to keep the enemy out as they were particularly trying to take me down. I thanked him for this. He told me that the solution to my problem was very simple. He said, My soul was created by him. As such it is in a way an extension of him. He owns it. Like creating a thoughtform. A soul created by him feels compelled to turn to him. By turning to him actually empowers the soul.

There is some kind of need in the soul to be powered by Satan himself. He said this is 95 percent of my problem. He would reveal the other five percent at a latter time. He told me to do the meditation on satan. To focus on him and brings his energy to me. That by going away from him for self reliance was not the answer. To turn towards him.

I kid you not it was this damn simple. By turning my attention on him and focusing on him. Bring his energy into me. All psychological hangups I was happening disapeared instantly.

He said it wasnt about calling yourself a spiritual satanist. Or trying to focus on what kind of image that would entail. This is ok, but it doesnt really help. By focusing on him and bringing his energy into the soul, this is what is important.

Then he left. So I learned there is an apparent need of the gentile soul for Satan. Somehow he empowers the soul. Without which the soul starts having problems. This is part of why the jews wanted to cut us off from our Gods. By cutting us off, we lost all power and sense of our self and who we are.

Satan also controls the soul. No one can reach Godhead but through him activating it. You are only sitting here right now reading this and existing because he made you. Without him you would not exist.

Here is the meditation. I have found this simple and yet very profound meditation solves alot of problems.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Satan.html

Hail Satan!!

<td val[/IMG]Beautiful, thank you for sharing
Hail Satan![/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Extremely Important
Sent: Thu, Dec 6, 2012 5:20:40 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
So I learned something last night. It was of extreme importance. It is extremely simple. Yet very complex.

I was having problems. I felt very blocked up. I wanted to feel free. I usually do not bother the Gods as I know how buisy they are and want to figure things out for myself. A brother in Satan told me it was time to consult the Gods. They are here to help.

Well I really needed to talk to Satan himself about the matter. I called upon Satan, I said Father I know you are very buisy. I havent talked to you in years. Could I have but a moment of your time? I am in desperate need of attention.

To my surprise he assured me that he would come, just not at the moment and I would know when he showed. So, about twenty minutes or so he came. His energy filled the room. I had forgoten how strong his energy was. He blessed and consecrated the whole place. To even meditate on the very walls causes over stimulation of energy.

He did this to keep the enemy out as they were particularly trying to take me down. I thanked him for this. He told me that the solution to my problem was very simple. He said, My soul was created by him. As such it is in a way an extension of him. He owns it. Like creating a thoughtform. A soul created by him feels compelled to turn to him. By turning to him actually empowers the soul.

There is some kind of need in the soul to be powered by Satan himself. He said this is 95 percent of my problem. He would reveal the other five percent at a latter time. He told me to do the meditation on satan. To focus on him and brings his energy to me. That by going away from him for self reliance was not the answer. To turn towards him.

I kid you not it was this damn simple. By turning my attention on him and focusing on him. Bring his energy into me. All psychological hangups I was happening disapeared instantly.

He said it wasnt about calling yourself a spiritual satanist. Or trying to focus on what kind of image that would entail. This is ok, but it doesnt really help. By focusing on him and bringing his energy into the soul, this is what is important.

Then he left. So I learned there is an apparent need of the gentile soul for Satan. Somehow he empowers the soul. Without which the soul starts having problems. This is part of why the jews wanted to cut us off from our Gods. By cutting us off, we lost all power and sense of our self and who we are.

Satan also controls the soul. No one can reach Godhead but through him activating it. You are only sitting here right now reading this and existing because he made you. Without him you would not exist.

Here is the meditation. I have found this simple and yet very profound meditation solves alot of problems.

Hail Satan!!

[/TD]

That is so ironic because I've been feeling a particular need to do the meditation on Father Satan recently. Me and my husband even meditated on his sigil last night and asked him a question pertaining to meditation. VERY interesting!!! Thank you for sharing this!   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2012 11:20 AM

Hail Satan!!

As the so called Good book, which is filled with mass murder, genoiced, gang rape and perversion. The evil book says every knee shall bow.

At that it shall. Every knee shall bow to Lord Satan.

The one who reigns with all Magnificence.

You know he had the founding fathers create the new world. He created the third reich and much more while being bound. For thousands of years he was bound. Yet he twarted every plan of the enemy and pushed forward.

Now that he is free. Well, heh. As the kike rat in Kikereal said, our race is fucked. We are through....

That you are kike rat. You are indeed through and the rest of your little cockroach family as well. You will be a shining example through the echos of time, that there are many things you may do. While under no such circumstance do you ever in all your precieved notions, fuck with Father Satan.

Now, the fact that you have done so and tried to destroy his creation, well me. I take that of the most serious offense. Your punishment shall be death. Squeak all you want about it. Were about to make a prime example that will shine through the ages. When someone does come against us we shall simply utter the word jews and whoever it is that be our adversary will shake in fear.

You have a good night sleeping on that one.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!

Excuse me correction Genocide. Genoiced? What the hell is that. I guess what will become of isreal. You make a lovely ice sculpture. :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

As the so called Good book, which is filled with mass murder, genoiced, gang rape and perversion. The evil book says every knee shall bow.

You know he had the founding fathers create the new world. He created the third reich and much more while being bound. For thousands of years he was bound. Yet he twarted every plan of the enemy and pushed forward.

Now that he is free. Well, heh. As the kike rat in Kikereal said, our race is fucked. We are through....

That you are kike rat. You are indeed through and the rest of your little cockroach family as well. You will be a shining example through the echos of time, that there are many things you may do. While under no such circumstance do you ever in all your precieved notions, fuck with Father Satan.

Now, the fact that you have done so and tried to destroy his creation, well me. I take that of the most serious offense. Your punishment shall be death. Squeak all you want about it. Were about to make a prime example that will shine through the ages. When someone does come against us we shall simply utter the word jews and whoever it is that be our adversary will shake in fear.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

Thank you for the post brother.Last night Raven and I after our bath were talking like we love to do,kind of like a pajama party that we try to have every now and then.The Gods encouraged us to do void together,and so after a few minutes of void,Raven says out of the blue"I feel we need to visualize Father Satan's sigil.So we did so and we felt His amazing energy too.So it is like you said already,in some deep way all SS are connected,and we do advance and fight as one. Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan!!

Thats really exciting. Strange timing that is.

Through Our Brothers and Sisters shared experiences we learn much. I can not tell you how relieved I am to have focused on Satan.

I suppose I label myself Spiritual Satanist. Its like I do not even have a set of beliefs. As long as I focus on him and his energy is in my life all is well. My soul knows and is content.

I still feel the other five percent. He was right though 95 percent of what was bothering me is gone. It was as if my soul felt lost. I need father satan!! Tensing its self and blocking up. Untill I get Father Satan nothing matters!

I feel bad for such spiritual people. As I have been and know many. They claim ultimate freedom as though we are blocked by holding on to something. Yet their days are filled with lonliness and misery. Their souls feel all alone. They just want to die. This is the problem with alot of people. They talk of the wanting to die even on here.

To those people. Turn to Satan!!! With his energy flowing through you, you will have no need of such things! He is my strength!

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Thank you for the post brother.Last night Raven and I after our bath were talking like we love to do,kind of like a pajama party that we try to have every now and then.The Gods encouraged us to do void together,and so after a few minutes of void,Raven says out of the blue"I feel we need to visualize Father Satan's sigil.So we did so and we felt His amazing energy too.So it is like you said already,in some deep way all SS are connected,and we do advance and fight as one.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan!!

<td val[/IMG]This is quite true brother, but I do have a question, do you suppose I could do the Meditation For Satan if I am still not on the Intermidate meditations, or should I wait?
Hail Satan![/TD]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Extremely Important
Sent: Thu, Dec 6, 2012 6:06:48 PM

<td val[/IMG]  

Through Our Brothers and Sisters shared experiences we learn much. I can not tell you how relieved I am to have focused on Satan.

I suppose I label myself Spiritual Satanist. Its like I do not even have a set of beliefs. As long as I focus on him and his energy is in my life all is well. My soul knows and is content.

I still feel the other five percent. He was right though 95 percent of what was bothering me is gone. It was as if my soul felt lost. I need father satan!! Tensing its self and blocking up. Untill I get Father Satan nothing matters!

I feel bad for such spiritual people. As I have been and know many. They claim ultimate freedom as though we are blocked by holding on to something. Yet their days are filled with lonliness and misery. Their souls feel all alone. They just want to die. This is the problem with alot of people. They talk of the wanting to die even on here.

To those people. Turn to Satan!!! With his energy flowing through you, you will have no need of such things! He is my strength!

Hail Satan!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Thank you for the post brother.Last night Raven and I after our bath were talking like we love to do,kind of like a pajama party that we try to have every now and then.The Gods encouraged us to do void together,and so after a few minutes of void,Raven says out of the blue"I feel we need to visualize Father Satan's sigil.So we did so and we felt His amazing energy too.So it is like you said already,in some deep way all SS are connected,and we do advance and fight as one.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan!!
[/TD]

This could actually be why so many people have depression when they first come to father satan. Not only is their bioelectricity VERY low from lack of meditation but they haven't connected with father. So if anything, meditating on father satan should be one of the first things we should tell newbies to do to help rid themselves of their depression. At least doing that and vibrating wunjo in the heart, throat, and solar chakra would speed the process of recovery up for them. Thoughts on this?   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2012 12:06 PM

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan!!

You know I think the beginning meditations are the most important and should be done all the time.

They are the foundation. Working on the chakras is how one becomes Risen. The chakras open large amounts of your brain. You have thirteen really big ones. Twelve extensions. Four above the head and I believe over two hundred minor ones.

Imagine how much of your brain are you opening with all of them? Then working on them to continue to open more. With the kundalini you are using 100 percent of your brain.

Now I doubt you go from 10 percent to 100 percent as that would proboly kill you. Before one is Risen how much are they using then? I would say at least 80 percent overall. It would seem even a twenty percent jump would be extreme.

So working on the chakras opens much of your brain. This is where you get the bioelctricty. The chakras hold the bioelectricty because the chakras open the brain, the brain holds the bioelectricty. They are connected. Without Bioelectricty they other meditations have nothing to power them and thus have no effect.

The intermediate are the next step up. Most importantly the begining which is always done. Then comes in the intermediate which is but an extension. You are more then ready to focus on Satan. I believe anyone can do that. Single and twin serpent work to further empower the already opened and empowered chakras. See how it builds on itself?

Later advanced comes in which I believe is mostly for Risen Satanist. Not all of it. But a true adept is a Risen Satanist.

So you always do the basics, with the extension of intermeditate. You then go into advanced and hopefully should be risen. You cannot master the advanced without being so.

Once ones chakras are fully open and one is powerful enough, Satan wills the serpent up.

Once one is fully Risen, one will start the great working. (Magnum Opus). Being Risen is the beginning.

I have no idea what it is like from there as I am not Risen yet. I am getting closer day by day. Much has to be done first. I do not wish to rush it. When it is time, it will be time.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anike Anike <anikeanime@... wrote:

This is quite true brother, but I do have a question, do you suppose I could do the Meditation For Satan if I am still not on the Intermidate meditations, or should I wait?
Hail Satan!

No no no! You should begin doing it immediately! It's not that hard to focus on a sigil, his face, or energy. Some of the intermediate things can be done by beginners. And this is a very important meditation!   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
To: Jos <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2012 12:12 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Extremely Important

<td val[/IMG]This is quite true brother, but I do have a question, do you suppose I could do the Meditation For Satan if I am still not on the Intermidate meditations, or should I wait?
Hail Satan![/TD]

<td val[/IMG]  

Hail Satan!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan!!
[/TD]

Exactly Raven. I think this is the single most important meditation you can do. It should be done before even dedication.

It is not in the beginners because they are the basic building blocks. The intermediate are not the basic building blocks. However anyone can focus on Father.

Yes I honestly do not feel like unless a gentile soul is turned to Father Satan that much else would be beneficial. Dedication is the most important decision of your life. However, after dedication ones soul still needs to turn towards Father. You are still dedicated no matter what. I think people dedicate and then sort of drift off. Thats why thanks giving rituals and other rituals to Satan are important.

I remember it says on the JoyofSatan to do a standard ritual once a week to stay connected to Satan.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

No no no! You should begin doing it immediately! It's not that hard to focus on a sigil, his face, or energy. Some of the intermediate things can be done by beginners. And this is a very important meditation!

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

This is quite true brother, but I do have a question, do you suppose I could do the Meditation For Satan if I am still not on the Intermidate meditations, or should I wait?
Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan!!

<td val[/IMG]Thank you both of you, very informative. I have been on the beginners meditations for quite some time and was wondering when I could start including some intermediate ones. I didn't want it to be too much of a big jump but I feel ready to start including some new ones! Thank you
Hail Satan![/TD]
Sent: Thu, Dec 6, 2012 6:21:52 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
You know I think the beginning meditations are the most important and should be done all the time.

They are the foundation. Working on the chakras is how one becomes Risen. The chakras open large amounts of your brain. You have thirteen really big ones. Twelve extensions. Four above the head and I believe over two hundred minor ones.

Imagine how much of your brain are you opening with all of them? Then working on them to continue to open more. With the kundalini you are using 100 percent of your brain.

Now I doubt you go from 10 percent to 100 percent as that would proboly kill you. Before one is Risen how much are they using then? I would say at least 80 percent overall. It would seem even a twenty percent jump would be extreme.

So working on the chakras opens much of your brain. This is where you get the bioelctricty. The chakras hold the bioelectricty because the chakras open the brain, the brain holds the bioelectricty. They are connected. Without Bioelectricty they other meditations have nothing to power them and thus have no effect.

The intermediate are the next step up. Most importantly the begining which is always done. Then comes in the intermediate which is but an extension. You are more then ready to focus on Satan. I believe anyone can do that. Single and twin serpent work to further empower the already opened and empowered chakras. See how it builds on itself?

Later advanced comes in which I believe is mostly for Risen Satanist. Not all of it. But a true adept is a Risen Satanist.

So you always do the basics, with the extension of intermeditate. You then go into advanced and hopefully should be risen. You cannot master the advanced without being so.

Once ones chakras are fully open and one is powerful enough, Satan wills the serpent up.

Once one is fully Risen, one will start the great working. (Magnum Opus). Being Risen is the beginning.

I have no idea what it is like from there as I am not Risen yet. I am getting closer day by day. Much has to be done first. I do not wish to rush it. When it is time, it will be time.

Hail Satan!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Anike Anike <anikeanime@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
[/TD]

Beautiful!!! Especially the part of, "he created me"....its so true!! and so beautiful . Thanks so much for sharing it DPsaturn.

Hail Satan!!

It is important to go slowly. Remember that consistency is the most important thing.

I got all gung ho and tried doing some eight hours of meditation a day. I actually at one point was doing every meditation I could find. All on the JOS board, Age of Satan ect.

This was very stupid. My energy was going very wild. I was twitching. My mind was going a thousand miles a second. My energies going in a circle. Every day was a stress to meet this almost impossible requirement. As such created stress caused hang ups.

If I droped man did I drop. It was a complex that I could never do good enough.

My kundalini was to prematurely rise. Thats when the Gods came in and told me to get on a consistent program and cut back to two hours at the most. So I cut back to two hours.

This helped alot, but then I pushed it to three and then four hours. The Gods came again and said what are you doing? Finally the help of a brother in Satan with experience on the matter steped in. He really helped me.

I droped down to thirty minutes a day. Now its an hour. In this hour I do the merkaba, single and twin serpent on all three extensions. Started single on middle and then twin on middle and so on. Then I do chakra work, focusing on the chakras and full chakra meditation. Then Doing void for ten to twenty minutes to control all the mind I opened.

I can tell you I gain much more power in thirty minutes or an hour doing it right and slow. Not to mention it took me a couple weeks to release all the stress. I just went down to the merkaba and one chakra a day. So that I could my mind rest. It hadnt felt rest in years.

I tell you I feel so calm and centered now. That is why I advise to take it slow. From six years experience in meditations. I should have been Risen quite a while ago. I did advance myself to a certain extent. As High Priest Mac Friday says, power cannot be rushed. Take your time and move slowly. Unless your chakras are burning a hole in you, they are not open.

I could not sleep, or roll over because of the pain. My chakras would litterally burn me. True power is taken slowly, not rushed.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anike Anike <anikeanime@... wrote:

Thank you both of you, very informative. I have been on the beginners meditations for quite some time and was wondering when I could start including some intermediate ones. I didn't want it to be too much of a big jump but I feel ready to start including some new ones! Thank you
Hail Satan!

I don't know if it was only me, but I have been experiencing many concertration problems when I tried meditating to Satan's Sigil. I remember the characteristic feeling when I was in deep meditation, meditating in Satan and in an instant I felt His acceptance, Love and many other things, which were flood-like and only lasted for about 5 seconds. Since then whenever I try to sit down, I simply cannot do that again. I don't know why or how but I remember this feeling very clearly, though I cannot repeat this. While I do other very complex meditations, this certain thing I seem to have a problem with. Anyone else experiencing this?

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Exactly Raven. I think this is the single most important meditation you can do. It should be done before even dedication.

It is not in the beginners because they are the basic building blocks. The intermediate are not the basic building blocks. However anyone can focus on Father.

Yes I honestly do not feel like unless a gentile soul is turned to Father Satan that much else would be beneficial. Dedication is the most important decision of your life. However, after dedication ones soul still needs to turn towards Father. You are still dedicated no matter what. I think people dedicate and then sort of drift off. Thats why thanks giving rituals and other rituals to Satan are important.

I remember it says on the JoyofSatan to do a standard ritual once a week to stay connected to Satan.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@ wrote:

No no no! You should begin doing it immediately! It's not that hard to focus on a sigil, his face, or energy. Some of the intermediate things can be done by beginners. And this is a very important meditation!

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan!!

<td val[/IMG]Thank you, very wise words of experience that I will go by. I will not rush and focus on my chakras and try out the Meditation For Satan that Raven suggested.
Hail Satan![/TD]
Sent: Thu, Dec 6, 2012 6:41:18 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
It is important to go slowly. Remember that consistency is the most important thing.

I got all gung ho and tried doing some eight hours of meditation a day. I actually at one point was doing every meditation I could find. All on the JOS board, Age of Satan ect.

This was very stupid. My energy was going very wild. I was twitching. My mind was going a thousand miles a second. My energies going in a circle. Every day was a stress to meet this almost impossible requirement. As such created stress caused hang ups.

My kundalini was to prematurely rise. Thats when the Gods came in and told me to get on a consistent program and cut back to two hours at the most. So I cut back to two hours.

This helped alot, but then I pushed it to three and then four hours. The Gods came again and said what are you doing? Finally the help of a brother in Satan with experience on the matter steped in. He really helped me.

I droped down to thirty minutes a day. Now its an hour. In this hour I do the merkaba, single and twin serpent on all three extensions. Started single on middle and then twin on middle and so on. Then I do chakra work, focusing on the chakras and full chakra meditation. Then Doing void for ten to twenty minutes to control all the mind I opened.

I can tell you I gain much more power in thirty minutes or an hour doing it right and slow. Not to mention it took me a couple weeks to release all the stress. I just went down to the merkaba and one chakra a day. So that I could my mind rest. It hadnt felt rest in years.

I tell you I feel so calm and centered now. That is why I advise to take it slow. From six years experience in meditations. I should have been Risen quite a while ago. I did advance myself to a certain extent. As High Priest Mac Friday says, power cannot be rushed. Take your time and move slowly. Unless your chakras are burning a hole in you, they are not open.

I could not sleep, or roll over because of the pain. My chakras would litterally burn me. True power is taken slowly, not rushed.

Hail Satan!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Anike Anike <anikeanime@... wrote:

Thank you both of you, very informative. I have been on the beginners meditations for quite some time and was wondering when I could start including some intermediate ones. I didn&#39;t want it to be too much of a big jump but I feel ready to start including some new ones! Thank you
Hail Satan!
[/TD]

I did the same thing. As the years went on, I was increasing the time and the quality of the meditation was lowering itself. I had unpleasant experiences like laying on the bed and my Kundalini going all wild, complete paranoia [I kid you not] and sudden fiery outbursts that too soo much contained shit out from me, palpilated and I was going truly insane. Then slowly I understood exactly how the mechanisms of meditation work and how you much keep balance, weed out dross, then let your consciousness rise a bit, go through a little death, come up stronger etc. When I started meditating I was doing like 20 minutes, then this became an hour, by the end of the year this became 2 hours. When I entered in Satanism, I would get in a trance and really feel my aura extremely powerful. Then after a year of overstressing, I would hardly feel anything. Then I did increase to four and a half hours, thinking I was doing some awesome stuff. I actually did advance very fast but I really suffered, though I didn't have any other option either. There were times I would spend 5 hours. This really boosted me up. In the second year, I came in concusive realizations about meditation. Ie, Techinique over quantity. I would do 3 hours, like a goddamn sir. Then my brain and my Kundalini, aside with everything else, really came in control. If things are out of control you don't have any power.

I remember one night my Kundalini going to wild, so freaking wild that I was seriously thinking I would lose my self and my legs too. Not only it was extremely powerful, it was burning hot, molten lead. This has happened twice and the Gods have came in twice to stop it. One time I Was just laying in my bed and BAM I experienced a very powerful soaring fire. The first Demon that came into my mind was Astarte, so I screamed loudly in my head for Her and Satan to help me. In a matter of seconds, my Kundalini reatreated back to the base of the spine. They saved both my mind and my physical health. Another time after 6 months, the same thing happened. Immature me wanted immidiate Rising. I knew I was not ready but I disregarded the caution marks. The same thing happened and the pain was extreme, extending over my legs. I have wrote a post about 'fire in the legs' and this happened days after. Since then I only empower my Kundalini in SATAN'S NAME. Everytime I feed it, or anything, I do it in Satan's name. Since then things have been really good.

I don't write anything of those to instill fear, quite the contrary. Have full faith in Satan about it, its all under control. We are very lucky. Its something like this. You have a rose about to open its petals, you open it prematurely and bam, the rose will be destroyed. This is especially for the younger ones, just let go. Rushing will only create hangups, self-hate, meaningless stress and pain that you could avoid. Take it slow and enjoy the trip. In the end, you will have more power than those who did disregard Nature's law, the law of Gradual evolution.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anike Anike <anikeanime@ wrote:

Thank you both of you, very informative. I have been on the beginners meditations for quite some time and was wondering when I could start including some intermediate ones. I didn't want it to be too much of a big jump but I feel ready to start including some new ones! Thank you
Hail Satan!

It seems that I've also been drawn to doing this meditation before I read your post.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Hail Satan!!

Could be that Satan is trying to wake people up to this. Also, when Satan came to see me the power was amazing. As I said I cannot even tune into the place I am living in, the walls and what not give off so much energy.

There is no doubt in my mind that this was real. The telepathy was exactly like the first time, it doesnt feel like your talking to yourself. It felt like I was having a conversation with another person. His thoughts flowed into me.

Now there is two people that have been drawn to this. I think when Satans energies come into contact like that. It made some kind of effect. Satan controls the whole universe through his will.

You and I and Raven and all of us who are dedicated. Our souls are all connected into one vortex of energy. We are liike one big coven. Therefore Satan himself showing this I believe somehow blew into all of us. What effects one of us effects us all. What you do to one of us you do to all of us including Satan.

Satans will is to bring this knowledge out. This is as the title says extremely important. The Gentile soul must have Satan. Just knowing he exists or calling yourself a Satanist is not enough. You need to connect to him. Bring his energies stronger into your life. Build a relationship with him.

As Maxine said the best way to build a relationship with him is to work for him. I tell you if I do not put out anti tracts I feel off. When I go and put out anti tracts, I cannot even describe the feeling I get. It isnt even about the tracts that have been put out. Something happens, I am not sure what. Satan cares for those who work for him, the more you do for Satan the more he does for you.

The more one sits on their ass and does nothing, the less and less he cares for this person. The more and more you do for him, the more and more you mean to him. Just like helping people here on the groups, gives you top priority in Hell.

I would never want to be a clergy member. Do you know half the stuff they have to do? I am lucky to read a book in a few days, do my little hour of meditation and then do my hatha and kundalini yoga. They have stacks and stacks of books. You see Don Danko, every week he posts half a book. No thank you sir.

Some people have that as a motivation. Instead I would do it just for the feeling you get. I really do not know how to explain this. Go and make a youtube account and go to twenty differnt videos, doesnt matter where. Write Joyofsatan,com. They dont do the whole .com thing. Commas work. Then Print out twenty tracks and put them out somewhere. Next, help a couple people with questions on the groups. Notice, how you will feel better and better.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy" <lucius.oria@... wrote:

It seems that I've also been drawn to doing this meditation before I read your post.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

Excuse me, stupid question maybe, but I'm new. I've read posts about the Gods and their returning. Yet you claim in this post that Satan visited you in your room and talked to you. How can this be? Are the Gods here or not?

<hr>To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 09:36:39 -0800
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Extremely Important

That is so ironic because I've been feeling a particular need to do the meditation on Father Satan recently. Me and my husband even meditated on his sigil last night and asked him a question pertaining to meditation. VERY interesting!!! Thank you for sharing this!   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Meditation_on_Satan.html

Hail Satan!!

Guys you won't believe this lol, the sigil with the hangman in the glass? Lol I just made that sigil for my altar today..

To thee, O Satan, glory be, and praise,
In Heaven, once thy kingdom, the abyss
Of Hell, where, now, thou dreamest silently
Grant that my soul, one day, beneath the Tree
Of Knowledge, may rest near thee, when o'erhead,
Like a new Temple, its wide branches spread!

HAIL SATAN!!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 09:55:57 -0800 (PST)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Extremely Important
  Thank you for the post brother.Last night Raven and I after our bath were talking like we love to do,kind of like a pajama party that we try to have every now and then.The Gods encouraged us to do void together,and so after a few minutes of void,Raven says out of the blue"I feel we need to visualize Father Satan's sigil.So we did so and we felt His amazing energy too.So it is like you said already,in some deep way all SS are connected,and we do advance and fight as one. Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan!!

Valdemar, when we speak of interacting with the Gods, this is in the astral sense. Hail Satan!
On Dec 6, 2012 7:42 PM, "Valdemar Aronsson" <valdemararonsson@... wrote:
  Excuse me, stupid question maybe, but I'm new. I've read posts about the Gods and their returning. Yet you claim in this post that Satan visited you in your room and talked to you. How can this be? Are the Gods here or not?

<hr>To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

That is so ironic because I've been feeling a particular need to do the meditation on Father Satan recently. Me and my husband even meditated on his sigil last night and asked him a question pertaining to meditation. VERY interesting!!! Thank you for sharing this!    |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan!!

I have been feeling an INTENSE desperation for Satan, for more of Him. To feel Him, be close to Him, etc. And I reckon now that it is His answer to my biggest problem/obstacle, and this post is showing me that. Also I have this need to work for Him, I have asked Him to help me change my current situation so I can live entirely for Him and Me. I will add this Meditation to my daily regeim. Thank you so much Brother!!!!!!

Hail To Our Father!!!
Hail Goddess Maat!!!
Hail To All The Mighty Gods and Goddesses Of Hell!!!

Another thing, I've been feeling for most of the day I have to go on this group. I thought Satan wanted me to help someone, or whoever I could. And i had trouble getting online. Definately was meant to read this thank you again!!!

So true brother the old saying holds true even in meditation"balance in all things"and that does include meditation and Yoga too.I was talking to one of our advanced brothers,and he too was saying that we need to have a life aside from SS things.A full life does not mean only meditating and doing Yoga,you also have to allow from recreation,as well as hobbies and other things that bring you pleasure and relaxation. Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2012 12:41 PM

Hail Satan!!

Thank you both of you, very informative. I have been on the beginners meditations for quite some time and was wondering when I could start including some intermediate ones. I didn&#39;t want it to be too much of a big jump but I feel ready to start including some new ones! Thank you
Hail Satan!

Inspiring and powerful words, thanks for sharing Brother.Hail Satan!
Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2012 12:35:57 PM

<td val[/IMG]Beautiful, thank you for sharing
Hail Satan![/TD]
Sent: Thu, Dec 6, 2012 5:20:40 PM

<td val[/IMG]  

Hail Satan!!

[/TD]

They communicate with us SS telepathically and also astral project.
Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2012 1:13:42 PM
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Extremely Important

|
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan!!

Lol Valdemar. There are no stupid questions. How do you learn?

By asking lots and lots of questions!

Satan astral projected into my room. He did not come physically. As Magus said they communicate with us through telepathy and astral projection.

You can build a relationship with them!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

That is so ironic because I've been feeling a particular need to do the meditation on Father Satan recently. Me and my husband even meditated on his sigil last night and asked him a question pertaining to meditation. VERY interesting!!! Thank you for sharing this!

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan!!

Ok, thanks for answering! Does anyone know where they are psysically now? And what they are doing? This is all so thrilling and mindblowing!!

Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 05:54:41 -0800

<hr> To: [email protected]

That is so ironic because I've been feeling a particular need to do the meditation on Father Satan recently. Me and my husband even meditated on his sigil last night and asked him a question pertaining to meditation. VERY interesting!!! Thank you for sharing this!     |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan!!

Ok, thanks!

Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 19:50:08 -0600

Valdemar, when we speak of interacting with the Gods, this is in the astral sense. Hail Satan!
On Dec 6, 2012 7:42 P[/IMG]valdemararonsson@... wrote:

<hr>To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
Fro[/IMG]lilylavycrowley@...

That is so ironic because I've been feeling a particular need to do the meditation on Father Satan recently. Me and my husband even meditated on his sigil last night and asked him a question pertaining to meditation. VERY interesting!!! Thank you for sharing this!    |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
<a rel="nofollow">www.joyofsatan.org
<a rel="nofollow">www.exposingchristianity.com
Fro[/IMG]damnplanetsaturn@...
To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

<a rel="nofollow">http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Meditation_on_Satan.html

Hail Satan!!

I disagree, death is considered child play when refering to the kikes. They need to be the ones who live the wrath of their own false teachings and be condemned by there own fear tactics used against us.

Hail Satan!!

Hail Satan!!

<td val[/IMG]Yeah, it really is exciting! Physically they are in Duat and if you want to know what they are doing contact them ;) they are very busy though, yet still have time for us
Hail Satan![/TD]
Sent: Fri, Dec 7, 2012 8:36:00 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Ok, thanks for answering! Does anyone know where they are psysically now? And what they are doing? This is all so thrilling and mindblowing!!

To: [email protected] Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2012 1:13:42 PM

That is so ironic because I've been feeling a particular need to do the meditation on Father Satan recently. Me and my husband even meditated on his sigil last night and asked him a question pertaining to meditation. VERY interesting!!! Thank you for sharing this!     |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org www.exposingchristianity.com From: damnplanetsaturn <damnplanetsaturn@...
To: [email protected] Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2012 11:20 AM

Hail Satan!!

[/TD]

If you contact Them through prayer or telepathy, you might have to wait up to a few days for an answer. Just be patient. I contacted Lady Lilith about something and it took Her about 4 days to get back to me. That's because She's such an important and busy Goddess. They are all very busy right now. 
Sent: Saturday, December 8, 2012 4:46:21 AM

<td val[/IMG]Yeah, it really is exciting! Physically they are in Duat and if you want to know what they are doing contact them ;) they are very busy though, yet still have time for us
Hail Satan![/TD]

<td val[/IMG]   Ok, thanks for answering! Does anyone know where they are psysically now? And what they are doing? This is all so thrilling and mindblowing!!

|
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org www.exposingchristianity.com From: damnplanetsaturn <damnplanetsaturn@...

Hail Satan!!

[/TD]

This is really awesome !

A few days ago I was in deep meditation and saw Father Satam's sigil come out of nowhere glowing brilliantly, and kept focusing on it.
I felt the need to do that meditation too.

Hail Father Satan !!
Hail The Gods ov Duat !!

Could be that Satan is trying to wake people up to this. Also, when Satan came to see me the power was amazing. As I said I cannot even tune into the place I am living in, the walls and what not give off so much energy.

There is no doubt in my mind that this was real. The telepathy was exactly like the first time, it doesnt feel like your talking to yourself. It felt like I was having a conversation with another person. His thoughts flowed into me.

Now there is two people that have been drawn to this. I think when Satans energies come into contact like that. It made some kind of effect. Satan controls the whole universe through his will.

You and I and Raven and all of us who are dedicated. Our souls are all connected into one vortex of energy. We are liike one big coven. Therefore Satan himself showing this I believe somehow blew into all of us. What effects one of us effects us all. What you do to one of us you do to all of us including Satan.

Satans will is to bring this knowledge out. This is as the title says extremely important. The Gentile soul must have Satan. Just knowing he exists or calling yourself a Satanist is not enough. You need to connect to him. Bring his energies stronger into your life. Build a relationship with him.

As Maxine said the best way to build a relationship with him is to work for him. I tell you if I do not put out anti tracts I feel off. When I go and put out anti tracts, I cannot even describe the feeling I get. It isnt even about the tracts that have been put out. Something happens, I am not sure what. Satan cares for those who work for him, the more you do for Satan the more he does for you.

The more one sits on their ass and does nothing, the less and less he cares for this person. The more and more you do for him, the more and more you mean to him. Just like helping people here on the groups, gives you top priority in Hell.

I would never want to be a clergy member. Do you know half the stuff they have to do? I am lucky to read a book in a few days, do my little hour of meditation and then do my hatha and kundalini yoga. They have stacks and stacks of books. You see Don Danko, every week he posts half a book. No thank you sir.

Some people have that as a motivation. Instead I would do it just for the feeling you get. I really do not know how to explain this. Go and make a youtube account and go to twenty differnt videos, doesnt matter where. Write Joyofsatan,com. They dont do the whole .com thing. Commas work. Then Print out twenty tracks and put them out somewhere. Next, help a couple people with questions on the groups. Notice, how you will feel better and better.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy" <lucius.oria@ wrote:

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Hail Satan!!

Fucking awesome

Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 01:46:21 -0800

Hail Satan![/TD]

|
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

Hail Satan!!

[/TD]

Ok, cool.. I used to be a christian so I'm used to wait forever for prayers to be answered, lol ;D

Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 06:16:30 -0800

If you contact Them through prayer or telepathy, you might have to wait up to a few days for an answer. Just be patient. I contacted Lady Lilith about something and it took Her about 4 days to get back to me. That's because She's such an important and busy Goddess. They are all very busy right now. 
Sent: Saturday, December 8, 2012 4:46:21 AM

Hail Satan![/TD]

|
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

Hail Satan!!

[/TD]

Cool! I'm still too scared to do the dedication ritual, though.. Convinced on the evil of Satan since childhood my subconscious is programmed wrong. I don't think I will go all in until I have deprogrammed myself.. How long ahead are you? Are you risen?

Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 16:42:57 +0000

Lol Valdemar. There are no stupid questions. How do you learn?

By asking lots and lots of questions!

Satan astral projected into my room. He did not come physically. As Magus said they communicate with us through telepathy and astral projection.

You can build a relationship with them!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

That is so ironic because I've been feeling a particular need to do the meditation on Father Satan recently. Me and my husband even meditated on his sigil last night and asked him a question pertaining to meditation. VERY interesting!!! Thank you for sharing this!

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

<a rel="nofollow">http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Meditation_on_Satan.html

Hail Satan!!

The ritual is important and is the major step in deprogramming. After that starting the daily practice of power meditation will further this process to fulfilment.
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 3:13:35 AM
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Extremely Important
  Cool! [/IMG][e[/IMG][e[/IMG][e[/IMG][e[/IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Satan.html Hail Satan!! [/QUOTE]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back