Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Experience

Sascha

Hi,

Over the past few months I have been reading and thinking about Satanism with great interest. Although I haven't performed any rituals I did notice some changes which at first, to me, seemed just to be coincidences but they weren't. These little changes filled me with great joy and a will to learn more. At the moment I'm learning and reading about meditations and already had some good experiences with it. There is only one thing on which I cant find an answer on the website JOS or in the news group and that is; I read a lot of peoples experience of getting so much from Father but I never read about any experience of Father asking something back. Are there any people with this experience? I do not ask this question because of any doubts but just out of interest.

Hail Satan,
Sascha.

now that you bring it  up thats true but i think that we pay back father by bieng dedicated to him and following his comandments, while in the same process benefitting ourselfs. I take it we his children and the only thing we can do is listen and  make father happy(just what i think) Hail Enki/Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, December 10, 2009 12:41:50 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Experience

Hi,

Over the past few months I have been reading and thinking about Satanism with great interest. Although I haven't performed any rituals I did notice some changes which at first, to me, seemed just to be coincidences but they weren't. These little changes filled me with great joy and a will to learn more. At the moment I'm learning and reading about meditations and already had some good experiences with it. There is only one thing on which I cant find an answer on the website JOS or in the news group and that is; I read a lot of peoples experience of getting so much from Father but I never read about any experience of Father asking something back. Are there any people with this experience? I do not ask this question because of any doubts but just out of interest.

Hail Satan,
Sascha.

-----Original Message-----
Date: Thursday, December 10, 2009 1:32:04 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hi,

Hail Satan,
Sascha.

Yes he always ask for something back and that is for you to do what you think is Right and to believe in what you do And to not dout what he teaches us

Im pretty sure Satan would want us to doubt and question everything, and not follow anything based on blind faith. Individual Self Improvement is what Satan wants is it not? Where does Satan say to follow everything he says with complete faith?

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 3:30 PM, Dan Stanbery <twitchy2u@... wrote:

-----Original Message-----
Date: Thursday, December 10, 2009 1:32:04 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hi,

Hail Satan,
Sascha.

Yes he always ask for something back and that is for you to do what you think is Right and to believe in what you do And to not dout what he teaches us

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back