Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Experience of pre-kundalini

Hi! Some days ago I had a experience of pre kundalini (kundalini dont raise in one shot) very similar of what HP Vovin Baghie had. When I was taking a bus at 12am Ive got a feeling ov a intense hot on my spinal 666 chakra, so I suspected that has a blocking on it. I focused this chakra and at 12pm of the same day (yes, the same day!) the heat rised to the heart chakra on my spine. So, divide your experiences and tell what you done to this respect.

I have heat that can be felt by other people on my tail bone and some times it extends to my sacral and solar chakras. I get really really hot when I fall asleep and wake up with this weird metallic taste in my mouth; and smell like metal as well. I've started astral projecting for longer periods of time now for a minute to two minutes before I loose focus and this morning I saw my first aura in color as oppose to the invisible visible line which was pretty fantastic.
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Gabriell Braga Nunes Valadao wrote:

Hi! Some days ago I had a experience of pre kundalini (kundalini dont raise in one shot) very similar of what HP Vovin Baghie had. When I was taking a bus at 12am Ive got a feeling ov a intense hot on my spinal 666 chakra, so I suspected that has a blocking on it. I focused this chakra and at 12pm of the same day (yes, the same day!) the heat rised to the heart chakra on my spine. So, divide your experiences and tell what you done to this respect.

How do I summon a demon
On Jan 5, 2013 5:36 PM, "Gabriell Braga Nunes Valadao" <
gabriellbraga@... wrote:

Hi! Some days ago I had a experience of pre kundalini (kundalini dont
raise in one shot) very similar of what HP Vovin Baghie had. When I was
taking a bus at 12am Ive got a feeling ov a intense hot on my spinal 666
chakra, so I suspected that has a blocking on it. I focused this chakra and
at 12pm of the same day (yes, the same day!) the heat rised to the heart
chakra on my spine. So, divide your experiences and tell what you done to
this respect.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

That's pretty cool, actually. When I first began meditating, an intense burn on the base of my spine was everyday. I don't remember when, but it was a few months ago at around 2pm, I was sitting in my High School English class when I suddenly saw a flash of light, and I didn't know what was happening, but I was urged to raise my own energies, so every night before I went to sleep, I did the 'Aura Empowering Meditation' and the MerKaBa along with Vovim Baghie's 'Dramatically Increasing Your Vibration' meditation, starting at the speed of light and moving up to about 8x. When I started, I did move the ball to my 3rd chakra, but my serpent told me 'move it to your gold chakra' so I did, and I'm still working towards Godhead now. I've been doing those meditations every night for about 3 weeks.

I can't wait for the final ascension! I don't know what to expect, really. I just know my energies are really high.

I still remember my 'awakening' phase, took about a month. I was facing depression, and sudden bursts of anger, and for some reason, a hatred for this complicated society. Every day, I took a walk in the woods to 'find my true self' and I am almost certain I have, but I need to hide it in order to avoid persecution. I'm actually a very spiritual person if you saw my true being. Intelligent, calm, like the element of Air. and I could notice people getting angry, and I remember when I used to scream "god just shut the hell up!!" And now I'm like "What's everybody yellin about?"

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Gabriell Braga Nunes Valadao wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back