Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Exorcism and possesion. Mit or fact?

adamtfm

Personally I believe that something can enter human body and take control over it, for example other human mage who master art of leaving his body and freely moving in his astral-energetic body in THIS world. Obviously its may happen only to weak person and in some special circumstances. There is many mental sicknesses etc
What do you think about possessions?
Do you believe in some evil spirits what doesn't like humans at all;) and may use human body as a vessel?

Angels possess people. Here's HPS Maxine's sermon, regarding possessions.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Rose.html

Hail father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "adamtfm" <adamtfm@... wrote:

Personally I believe that something can enter human body and take control over it, for example other human mage who master art of leaving his body and freely moving in his astral-energetic body in THIS world. Obviously its may happen only to weak person and in some special circumstances. There is many mental sicknesses etc
Do you believe in some evil spirits what doesn't like humans at all;) and may use human body as a vessel?

Good read but last part is really disturbing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "adamtfm" <adamtfm@ wrote:

Hello: I'm glad this topic has come up due to my current inability to start a topic. I have no doubts whatsoever that I am/have been possessed by an angel. More times than I remember have woken up in the hospital, injured, blacked out coming home to find my home trashed! in'99 I was almost killed of a brain injury and 10 years later I'm (currently :) ) practically useless from the waist down. This is NOT me complaining or being negative! but as a matter of my own health and that of those around me, asking my brothers, sisters, and Especially our Clergy how to expell "michael" as I've come to know it by. As a Satanist I will NOT beg! but I will plead for some help! thank you!.  HAIL LORD SATAN!!!.  HAIL LERAJIE!!!

Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

"lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "adamtfm" <adamtfm@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back