Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Excessive “Yawn” in myself and Others

Braun666

I’ve been recently finding that certain people I come in contact with if we talk a lot, or if they’re in close proximity to me, they tend to yawn a lot. I can only describe it as such, but its also kind’ve like a throat clearing sensation with a mouth wide open.

Experienced by both me and as I have observed others who are close to me, not even out of tiredness, but more like in a spontaneous way. I myself will sometimes yawn before RTR’s, or even randomly during the day.

Now I wonder if someone here has had this experience or similar, and also noticed if those in close contact to them do the same thing at times.

Thank you!

Braun666 said:
I’ve been recently finding that certain people I come in contact with if we talk a lot, or if they’re in close proximity to me, they tend to yawn a lot. I can only describe it as such, but its also kind’ve like a throat clearing sensation with a mouth wide open.

Experienced by both me and as I have observed others who are close to me, not even out of tiredness, but more like in a spontaneous way. I myself will sometimes yawn before RTR’s, or even randomly during the day.

Now I wonder if someone here has had this experience or similar, and also noticed if those in close contact to them do the same thing at times.

Thank you!

In a book I was reading on psychological warfare, yawning can be used as an effective tactic to induce targets into a hypnotic trance. Also a good tactic to get younger siblings or children to fuck off to sleep.

This is due to what is called "synchronized group behavior", which is a trait evolved into grouped species so it triggers a subliminal effect. In this case, it could be either intentional or unintentional.

As far as I know, a "yawn" can happen due to many diferent factors, like due to being very relaxed, bored or also stressed.

Since what you describe with certain people, you should analyze them and check whether they feel relaxed talking with you or just bored. Also, if it happen that you talk with them in the evening, it can be also tiredness.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back