Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Example of vibrations?

bearbrittany

I'm slightly confused on how vibrating words go. I have read all of the JoS pages on it, but I want an example of someone doing it, so I know exactly how it is supposed to sound or how it is supposed to be said. Does anybody have a video or audio?

me or someone else, not sure if im using yahoo right lol

On Saturday, November 12, 2016 9:01 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

What are you looking to vibrate? Being more specific will help me to see if I can help you.

I've recently started the 40 day meditation, and I'm not at this point yet, but I want to know how to correctly vibrate for when I will open my third eye. I have to vibrate THOTH to do that. I got confused when the article said this: "Now this is important. Keep the TH and OH sounding at the same time. You should be making the TH sound all throughout the exhale.  " (I copied and pasted) 

JoS affiliated Beginner's Meditation channel, Thoth.

Thoth  

---In [email protected], <bearbrittany@... wrote :

I've recently started the 40 day meditation, and I'm not at this point yet, but I want to know how to correctly vibrate for when I will open my third eye. I have to vibrate THOTH to do that. I got confused when the article said this: "Now this is important. Keep the TH and OH sounding at the same time. You should be making the TH sound all throughout the exhale.  " (I copied and pasted) 

Either one. I am always happy to try and help, it's in my nature to be as helpful to fellow Satanists as I possibly can.

Opening Chakras CDs - Mp3 Zip File
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Audio_Mp3s.htm  

Thanks for the audios/video examples guys. It has helped! :)

On Monday, November 14, 2016 8:51 PM, "mancunianninja@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Opening Chakras CDs - Mp3 Zip File
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Audio_Mp3s.htm  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back