Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

EVERYONE MUST READ THIS AND PREPARE TO DECIMATE THEM!!!!

hoodedcobra666

This is going on a deep end and the enemy is in deep shit now, more than ever. This needs to be understood and our people need to work and BATTER THE SHIT OUT OF THEM NOW, NOT TOMMOROW. This is a CRUCIAL time.

AT FRIDAY 13, IN TEN DAYS FROM NOW, WE WILL GIVE THEM A FATAL BLOW, SHATTER THEM OPEN. We need ALL our people to prepare and LET YOUR BLOOD BOIL IN THEIR VEINS.

The enemy is 'celebrating' their 'Yom Kippur' on the 14th. This forbids that they take spiritual actions and they do nothing at that date. WE WILL THEREFORE LAUNCH A TOTAL ATTACK AND HIT THEM AT THAT POINT.

The enemy has been so afraid as of late, that they have appointed the first Jesuit pope. This pope right now is jewish and it should be DEAD obvious, they are going towards their end, thus calling in their 'strongest' militia. Those who are very close to Satan have been aware of that and the attacks have at the same time been ceasing, though increasing in sense they are closely to their end. The Vatican has made a fool of themselves, people all over the world are waking up, hate is rising against their "Spiritual" sources of power. The jews have exposed themselves so horribly that now they are exposed worldwide.

They hit you everyday in the face, when you do not have what you want, when they try to stop you from your meditations, when they make you feel bad and ashamed of yourself- what YOU will do then? Let them continue? NEVER! YOU WILL DECIMATE THEM IN SATAN'S NAME!

The next step of their plan seems to be to provoke a WW3, but as things show, they have really fucked up and acted in chaos mode. RIGHT NOW IS WHERE WE NEED TO BATTER THEM THE HARDEST! RIGHT NOW THEY ARE VERY WEAK AND THEY WILL CRACK FOREVER. They are in chaos mode and no matter what they pretend, they know the end draws near.

I ask all our fearless, brave and noble people to come up and fight now, for our world is at stake. No more lazyness, no more bullshit, not more 'live and let live' pacts with the enemy. Those who do not fight are cowards and better not look Satan in the eyes. Satan, the Gods and hundreds of Satanic Souls have sacrificed more than most can imagine so we can be free and be where we are now. THE COWARDS TO THE TRASH CAN AND OUT OF OUR SIGHT!

Many of our people get attacked and they face all sorts of problems. I will tell you why. The enemy exploits that they have power over you. They exploit your weakness and they exploit that you do not explode with rage to destroy them. I do not talk about meaningless revolutions that are physical, but true spiritual violence that will shatter the enemy from the inside out.

I want to feel your rage surging and see you all in pure will of power. We all need to aweaken our innermost powers and get the enemy rid from this Earth. The enemy hears are feeble, they are weak and they will in the end fail. Do not think of their numbers and powers, we have what is required inside us to completely annihilate the enemy. Remember in this you are not alone, no matter where you are, we are all linked together. Take care of yourself and you help all our comrades in need.

The Gods of Satan and Satan himself are as you read looking at you, as they look up to all our STRONG, FEARLESS AND VICTORIOUS WARRIORS.

A FUCKING END TO THIS UNJUST AND KIKE WORLD! Do you want this? Do you want to be free? Then we must fight. We must now kick them while they are down, rejoice in that, see them dead and then destroy them as they are on the group. MERCY WILL BE OUR UNDOING. Solely pure SPIRITUAL violence and the enemy will get destroyed.

No more delays, no more fear, no more suppression. Those who have been fighting now deserve not congratulations, but to become as Gods, for they have shown in themselves the qualities of our Gods. Those who will join the fight now are reverend and they must at all costs do. The enemy tries to convince many people they are alone in this, or that they are powerless- what I tell you here, you have the spiritual powers of the Gods and they want you to react and take revenge.

Lets finish off the enemy and bring our children in a better world, without all this insanity.

Lets all prepare and give them a fatal blow at Friday 13th of September. We will enjoy this purely.   I also ask our Brothers to not dilute the group energies and spread these in what they personally thing- with no offence whatsoever to them. What’s important now and very crucial is we steer the group’s energy like a laser and slice them at their weakest points.

All our Comrades must keep marching and let us enclose this horrid period of history.   The power is in our hands. Do not let them fool you.   HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!   HAIL TO ALL THE GODS OF HELL!!!!   HAIL HELLS WARRIORS AND SOULS!!!!!!
SIEG HEIL!!!!!!!

Oh hell yes I'm down for this. What are we gonna be doing, what's the details of the working?

I firmly agree, we've got to end this now, we owe it to ourselves, to our children and to all those who suffered because of the jews in the past. And we owe it to all the wonderful gods of hell and to Father Satan.

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

This is going on a deep end and the enemy is in deep shit now, more than ever. This needs to be understood and our people need to work and BATTER THE SHIT OUT OF THEM NOW, NOT TOMMOROW. This is a CRUCIAL time.

AT FRIDAY 13, IN TEN DAYS FROM NOW, WE WILL GIVE THEM A FATAL BLOW, SHATTER THEM OPEN. We need ALL our people to prepare and LET YOUR BLOOD BOIL IN THEIR VEINS.

The enemy is 'celebrating' their 'Yom Kippur' on the 14th. This forbids that they take spiritual actions and they do nothing at that date. WE WILL THEREFORE LAUNCH A TOTAL ATTACK AND HIT THEM AT THAT POINT.

The enemy has been so afraid as of late, that they have appointed the first Jesuit pope. This pope right now is jewish and it should be DEAD obvious, they are going towards their end, thus calling in their 'strongest' militia. Those who are very close to Satan have been aware of that and the attacks have at the same time been ceasing, though increasing in sense they are closely to their end. The Vatican has made a fool of themselves, people all over the world are waking up, hate is rising against their "Spiritual" sources of power. The jews have exposed themselves so horribly that now they are exposed worldwide.

They hit you everyday in the face, when you do not have what you want, when they try to stop you from your meditations, when they make you feel bad and ashamed of yourself- what YOU will do then? Let them continue? NEVER! YOU WILL DECIMATE THEM IN SATAN'S NAME!

The next step of their plan seems to be to provoke a WW3, but as things show, they have really fucked up and acted in chaos mode. RIGHT NOW IS WHERE WE NEED TO BATTER THEM THE HARDEST! RIGHT NOW THEY ARE VERY WEAK AND THEY WILL CRACK FOREVER. They are in chaos mode and no matter what they pretend, they know the end draws near.

I ask all our fearless, brave and noble people to come up and fight now, for our world is at stake. No more lazyness, no more bullshit, not more 'live and let live' pacts with the enemy. Those who do not fight are cowards and better not look Satan in the eyes. Satan, the Gods and hundreds of Satanic Souls have sacrificed more than most can imagine so we can be free and be where we are now. THE COWARDS TO THE TRASH CAN AND OUT OF OUR SIGHT!

Many of our people get attacked and they face all sorts of problems. I will tell you why. The enemy exploits that they have power over you. They exploit your weakness and they exploit that you do not explode with rage to destroy them. I do not talk about meaningless revolutions that are physical, but true spiritual violence that will shatter the enemy from the inside out.

I want to feel your rage surging and see you all in pure will of power. We all need to aweaken our innermost powers and get the enemy rid from this Earth. The enemy hears are feeble, they are weak and they will in the end fail. Do not think of their numbers and powers, we have what is required inside us to completely annihilate the enemy. Remember in this you are not alone, no matter where you are, we are all linked together. Take care of yourself and you help all our comrades in need.

The Gods of Satan and Satan himself are as you read looking at you, as they look up to all our STRONG, FEARLESS AND VICTORIOUS WARRIORS.

A FUCKING END TO THIS UNJUST AND KIKE WORLD! Do you want this? Do you want to be free? Then we must fight. We must now kick them while they are down, rejoice in that, see them dead and then destroy them as they are on the group. MERCY WILL BE OUR UNDOING. Solely pure SPIRITUAL violence and the enemy will get destroyed.

No more delays, no more fear, no more suppression. Those who have been fighting now deserve not congratulations, but to become as Gods, for they have shown in themselves the qualities of our Gods. Those who will join the fight now are reverend and they must at all costs do. The enemy tries to convince many people they are alone in this, or that they are powerless- what I tell you here, you have the spiritual powers of the Gods and they want you to react and take revenge.

Lets finish off the enemy and bring our children in a better world, without all this insanity.

Lets all prepare and give them a fatal blow at Friday 13th of September. We will enjoy this purely.   I also ask our Brothers to not dilute the group energies and spread these in what they personally thing- with no offence whatsoever to them. What’s important now and very crucial is we steer the group’s energy like a laser and slice them at their weakest points.

All our Comrades must keep marching and let us enclose this horrid period of history.   The power is in our hands. Do not let them fool you.   HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!   HAIL TO ALL THE GODS OF HELL!!!!   HAIL HELLS WARRIORS AND SOULS!!!!!!
SIEG HEIL!!!!!!!

Count [/IMG]</var>

--- In [email protected], <hwitwyrm@... wrote:

Oh hell yes I'm down for this. What are we gonna be doing, what's the details of the working?

I firmly agree, we've got to end this now, we owe it to ourselves, to our children and to all those who suffered because of the jews in the past. And we owe it to all the wonderful gods of hell and to Father Satan.

SIEG HEIL!!!!!!!

usually i dont participate in rituals with destructive runes. (coz i do it usually when my family is sleeping ) but im in on this one. 
and please take moon phases into consideration. if it is not the right phase on 13th then it will be all in vain, kikes are no idiots they might have chosen 14th as a non spiritual working day because any day before that could be useless for any spiritual day so that they wont get attacked. anyways if 13th doesnt work lez start it before and do it till 13th is what ill suggest, if the moon phase is not suitable , that is. and i think accumulating damages till 13th will be even more effective. 
Hail Satan!!

and i know you had no other way than to post this openly but since there are many spy kikes in our group the jews can anticipate an attack you know...  saying we will start the attack on 13th they may do bunch of protections till 14th. 
so what i suggest is lez do rune kenaz alongside with the destructive runes. so that it will penetrate. ( if i am wrong about Kenaz being able of penetrating then please correct me , and suggest another rune for penetration please, this is a very nice chance for us to deal a huge amount of blow and i wish to use everything possible in one single attack and burn them forever ) 
Hail Satan!!

--- In [email protected], <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

Count me in.

SIEG HEIL!!!!!!!

in other words it feels like it will be a very unwise of us to use this opportunity in vain. JUST another destructive ritual wud be kinda  a mis-use of opportunity so.. 
and since the duration of the ritual will be short ( i guess ) lez do some more chants and requirements bout how long a vibration has to be vibrated, for maximum quality. and yes lets do consider people who are not able of chanting for too long. 
I hope to see this one blow to be a nice and huge one :)
Hail Satan!!!

Count me in.

SIEG HEIL!!!!!!!

For the record, the [/IMG]</var>

usually i dont participate in rituals with destructive runes. (coz i do it usually when my family is sleeping ) but im in on this one. 
and please take moon phases into consideration. if it is not the right phase on 13th then it will be all in vain, kikes are no idiots they might have chosen 14th as a non spiritual working day because any day before that could be useless for any spiritual day so that they wont get attacked. anyways if 13th doesnt work lez start it before and do it till 13th is what ill suggest, if the moon phase is not suitable , that is. and i think accumulating damages till 13th will be even more effective. 
Hail Satan!!

Firstly, next time try an put all of your message into one post, there really is no need to be posting three seperate times. Just add it all into the first post.
Secondly, the 13th is a day of power, there is a reason this day has been chosen, not just because its 'ideal' with the enemy's happenings. We can attack them at any time. This has been mentioned before, I suggest you take a look at this post if you haven't already: http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Hell ... ages/13268.

Thirdly, you can and SHOULD be participating in rituals. These rituals can still be done without having to do the vibration. Visualisation and programing energy is still strong on its own, and can help greatly. Any excuse you have to not do the ritual is just that, an excuse, and has no place here.
To my knowledge, there is a Void of Course Moon on the 13th, at least in Australia. But this isn't going to deter us. It is something we shall work around.
It dosn't matter what they try to do to stop us, or what protections they try to put up to avoid our attack. This is an ENDING. They cannot avoid it, and will not. It is there end, as Hoodedcobra has said, they are already falling fast, its time to end them before they hit the ground.
And yes you are correct, Kenaz is penatrative.
And lastly, this ritual is not going to be an oportunity wasted, it won't be in vain. And these posts of you suggesting to postpone or stop the ritual seem suspicious. As do trying to come up with other distraction workings. These need to be avoided. We have one ritual, one working. That will focus all our collective energies like a laser to decimate them. Performing other workings and rituals will only cause to scatter this laser.
And yes, this will be able to be done by everyone, advanced and new. And we will be here to help those who are new to understand anything about the ritual.
Know that this ritual IS happening. And there is no stopping it, or the utter DECIMATION of the enemy.
Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!
-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!!

Cape Tsoe stop being so fucking negative and thinking we are weak. Moon phases and planetary rulerships HELP with magick but unless they are specifically against a working or the Moon is VOC anything can be done. It will just take some more power which as a group WE HAVE IN ABUNDANCE. Even when the planets are against a working, enough Spiritual Power will overcome it and attain success. Hooded Cobra is no fool and he isn't sucking these ideas out of his thumb. He works directly with Satan and he knows what he is doing. He is advanced. You need to change your view here and stop seeing yourself and/or us as weak or in any way inferior to the fucking jew rats. Also it was mentioned this can be a 90 day working. 90 days, thousands of us attacking enraged every day. Do you really think anything on earth stands a fucking chance under that? Well, THEY DON'T.

--- In [email protected], <cape.tsoe@... wrote:

in other words it feels like it will be a very unwise of us to use this opportunity in vain. JUST another destructive ritual wud be kinda  a mis-use of opportunity so.. 
and since the duration of the ritual will be short ( i guess ) lez do some more chants and requirements bout how long a vibration has to be vibrated, for maximum quality. and yes lets do consider people who are not able of chanting for too long. 
Hail Satan!!!

Count me in.

SIEG HEIL!!!!!!!

Yes, thank you En Haradren. You know what's up here. Even if some of us can't start on that friday or even that week, it all adds up. And BTW something is wrong with that link, the message is blank and says it is from 1970.

--- In [email protected], <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

Firstly, next time try an put all of your message into one post, there really is no need to be posting three seperate times. Just add it all into the first post.
Secondly, the 13th is a day of power, there is a reason this day has been chosen, not just because its 'ideal' with the enemy's happenings. We can attack them at any time. This has been mentioned before, I suggest you take a look at this post if you haven't already: http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Hell ... ages/13268.

Thirdly, you can and SHOULD be participating in rituals. These rituals can still be done without having to do the vibration. Visualisation and programing energy is still strong on its own, and can help greatly. Any excuse you have to not do the ritual is just that, an excuse, and has no place here.
To my knowledge, there is a Void of Course Moon on the 13th, at least in Australia. But this isn't going to deter us. It is something we shall work around.
It dosn't matter what they try to do to stop us, or what protections they try to put up to avoid our attack. This is an ENDING. They cannot avoid it, and will not. It is there end, as Hoodedcobra has said, they are already falling fast, its time to end them before they hit the ground.
And lastly, this ritual is not going to be an oportunity wasted, it won't be in vain. And these posts of you suggesting to postpone or stop the ritual seem suspicious. As do trying to come up with other distraction workings. These need to be avoided. We have one ritual, one working. That will focus all our collective energies like a laser to decimate them. Performing other workings and rituals will only cause to scatter this laser.
And yes, this will be able to be done by everyone, advanced and new. And we will be here to help those who are new to understand anything about the ritual.
Know that this ritual IS happening. And there is no stopping it, or the utter DECIMATION of the enemy.
-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!!

Yes, I've already checked it out. The moon is out of VOC after 8pm Sydney time. The hour of Saturn starts at 11pm, and then the hour of Mars starts at 1am. As far as I'm concerned that is more than plenty of time to do the Ritual. 
The link works fine, it is just that I added a period after it.
http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Hell ... ages/13268

-En Haradren Amlug.

Yes, thank you En Haradren. You know what's up here. Even if some of us can't start on that friday or even that week, it all adds up. And BTW something is wrong with that link, the message is blank and says it is from 1970.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!!

i never said postpone or stop it . ... i said how bout we start it earlier if the day is not suitable for starting the working, and do it till 13th instead of doing it a single day... 
god stop thinking i am a kike . 

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!!

and sorry i will have to split my message again. god how on the earth am i being negative??? i am only suggesting that we should try and make this ritual not just another destruction ritual but something big and huge and extremely high quality . ... and i suggested kenaz. and i said that if friday 13th will be not suitable then start it earlier on a suitable day!! i thought He chose friday 13th because kikes can do nothing on 14th. AND I SAY "I THOUGHT" OKAY ? NO NEED TO CORRECT ME ON THIS I GOT IT. god.. . 
and the thing about everyone being able of doing the meditation , what i tried to tell you guys was to make this ritual advances, really advanced. but give another option for the un-advanced aswell and rally and make people who can do advanced ones do it. 
it will be a 90 day working? i see. i didnt know , i thought since we are doing this ritual only because the kikes will have no protection on 14th , it will be a single day working. 
and for god's sakes.... 2nd person misunderstanding what i said... you know what i think??? i think you guys think i am a kike and your thoughts are automatically turning my writings into something kikeish to fit your thought of me... well guess what I.AM.NOT.A.KIKE. ffffffffs... 
and i apologize, for shouting and all this. but i am having bad days. please understand and be soft on me.... 
Hail Satan!!

So l[/IMG]</var>

Yes, I've already checked it out. The moon is out of VOC after 8pm Sydney time. The hour of Saturn starts at 11pm, and then the hour of Mars starts at 1am. As far as I'm concerned that is more than plenty of time to do the Ritual. 

-En Haradren Amlug.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!!

Thank You.  Of course no one is implying you are a KIKE and of course you are right to point out any potential difficulties.  But most of posts here are saying we must all still go ahead with a concerted effort on the 13th.  Personally, I am not waiting until that date but am starting from today to do a special prostration ritual which is 3 hour ceremony of total abasement and prostration to our Lord Satan, completely offering myself to Him to use in any way he chooses but especially on the 13th.   Does anyone have any comments on this ritual?

<td val[/IMG]Ok good ^-^ I wanted in on this and wasn't sure so how do we do the ritual exactly?

Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone[/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: RE: EVERYONE MUST READ THIS AND PREPARE TO DECIMATE THEM!!!!
Sent: Fri, Sep 6, 2013 11:30:45 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Firstly, next time try an put all of your message into one post, there really is no need to be posting three seperate times. Just add it all into the first post.
Secondly, the 13th is a day of power, there is a reason this day has been chosen, not just because its 'ideal' with the enemy's happenings. We can attack them at any time. This has been mentioned before, I suggest you take a look at this post if you haven't already: http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Hell ... ages/13268 .

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!!
[/TD]

Thank You "hecktic Shadow".  I think also London is ok for the performance of the ritual on the13th.  However, until then, should we not be dedicating ourselves anew each day with even greater intensity.  I think each day leading up to the 13th I will lie prostrate before Lord Satan for 3 hours renewing my devotion to Him and beseeching Him to assist me in the great battle which is about to be unleashed.  Any ideas?
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, 6 September 2013, 12:52
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: RE: EVERYONE MUST READ THIS AND PREPARE TO DECIMATE THEM!!!!

-En Haradren Amlug.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!!

Yes it looks like this campaign is gathering momentum.  Count me in and advise me of any special task I can undertake.

--- In [email protected], <denniswhicher@... wrote:

For the record, the moon will be void of course until 5:55 EDT in the morning, which could be a problem for those of you in Europe, Asia, Australia, or New Zealand.  After it leaves void, it will be in Capricorn in a waxing gibbous phase.  The first quarter is September 12 at 1:08 PM EDT. Yes, take advantage of that kikes can't even operate a switch all day September 14, which happens to also be a regular Shabbat day.  But, you will also need to account for the moon.  In London, it will be void of course most of the morning; farther east, into the afternoon and in Australia, most of the day.  And, bear in mind you are looking at the day of Venus, so plan accordingly for the hours of Saturn or Mars if the moon is not void of course at the time.  If the moon is void of course and you start something like this, you are more likely to be wasting your time.

Hail Satan!!

<td val[/IMG]I have kind of a natural ability for drawing and directing energy pretty well I just read through a couple of things tried them out and they worked without hesitation but for my meditations I haven't even opened up all my chakras completely.. You guys think I can still join in on this?

From: richardlesterhailsatan11@... <richardlesterhailsatan11@...;
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: EVERYONE MUST READ THIS AND PREPARE TO DECIMATE THEM!!!!
Sent: Thu, Sep 5, 2013 11:15:42 PM

<td val[/IMG]    Count [/IMG]</var>

Lets all prepare and give them a fatal blow at Friday 13th of September. We will enjoy this purely.   I also ask our Brothers to not dilute the group energies and spread these in what they personally thing- with no offence whatsoever to them. WhatâÂÂs important now and very crucial is we steer the groupâÂÂs energy like a laser and slice them at their weakest points.

SIEG HEIL!!!!!!!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I'm in Central America so what time do I do this? Also runes are kind of something I'm not very familiar with but I'll look into them. And do I need all my chakras open to do the rituals or will I be fine?

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: EVERYONE MUST READ THIS AND PREPARE TO DECIMATE THEM!!!!
Sent: Fri, Sep 6, 2013 11:31:43 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Cape Tsoe stop being so fucking negative and thinking we are weak. Moon phases and planetary rulerships HELP with magick but unless they are specifically against a working or the Moon is VOC anything can be done. It will just take some more power which as a group WE HAVE IN ABUNDANCE. Even when the planets are against a working, enough Spiritual Power will overcome it and attain success. Hooded Cobra is no fool and he isn't sucking these ideas out of his thumb. He works directly with Satan and he knows what he is doing. He is advanced. You need to change your view here and stop seeing yourself and/or us as weak or in any way inferior to the fucking jew rats. Also it was mentioned this can be a 90 day working. 90 days, thousands of us attacking enraged every day. Do you really think anything on earth stands a fucking chance under that? Well, THEY DON'T.

--- In [email protected] , <cape.tsoe@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

Count me in.

Lets all prepare and give them a fatal blow at Friday 13th of September. We will enjoy this purely.   I also ask our Brothers to not dilute the group energies and spread these in what they personally thing- with no offence whatsoever to them. WhatÃÂâÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂs important now and very crucial is we steer the groupÃÂâÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂs energy like a laser and slice them at their weakest points.

SIEG HEIL!!!!!!!
[/TD]

There we go, everyone can and should do this.Lol I didn't notice the period in the link it is TINY on my screen! 1970 haha!!

One has do more then think. Take action. 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, September 6, 2013 12:24:05 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: RE: RE: EVERYONE MUST READ THIS AND PREPARE TO DECIMATE THEM!!!!

So l[/IMG]</var>

-En Haradren Amlug.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!!

What happens if i  am currently doing another working from the past? I can still keep on going, and do this one, correct? I am just making sure. 

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!!

The ritual has yet to be posted, so be patient. Something as simple as visualising the enemy being destroyed, whilst affirming that same thing. Add into this vibration of runes if you can, and you have a very powerful working from something simple.

-En Haradren Amlug.

So like just want to make sure, if I were to just think very deeply on wanting the jews dead, [[I think on it for a while every day]] does this help at all? if not than I will do the ritual on Friday the thirteenth.

-En Haradren Amlug.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!!

These prostration rituals of yours aren't needed. They seem to be a waste of time. I got your email, but I do not reply to private emails. Lying around waiting for Satan to 'possess you' is pointless. It isn't going to happen. The Gods don't do this, nor do they have time at such a crucial point in this war. What you should be doing is meditating daily, and raising your energies and vibrations so that when it comes to doing the working and ritual, you're energies will be that much greater.
-En Haradren Amlug.

Thank You.  Of course no one is implying you are a KIKE and of course you are right to point out any potential difficulties.  But most of posts here are saying we must all still go ahead with a concerted effort on the 13th.  Personally, I am not waiting until that date but am starting from today to do a special prostration ritual which is 3 hour ceremony of total abasement and prostration to our Lord Satan, completely offering myself to Him to use in any way he chooses but especially on the 13th.   Does anyone have any comments on this ritual?

You'll be fine. The runes can be found on the JoS in both the Meditations page and the Satanic Witchcraft page.
Which runes to be used, and how to use them will be in the ritual.

-En Haradren Amlug.

<td val[/IMG]I'm in Central America so what time do I do this? Also runes are kind of something I'm not very familiar with but I'll look into them. And do I need all my chakras open to do the rituals or will I be fine?

<hr> From: way_seeker666@... <way_seeker666@...;
Sent: Fri, Sep 6, 2013 11:31:43 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Cape Tsoe stop being so fucking negative and thinking we are weak. Moon phases and planetary rulerships HELP with magick but unless they are specifically against a working or the Moon is VOC anything can be done. It will just take some more power which as a group WE HAVE IN ABUNDANCE. Even when the planets are against a working, enough Spiritual Power will overcome it and attain success. Hooded Cobra is no fool and he isn't sucking these ideas out of his thumb. He works directly with Satan and he knows what he is doing. He is advanced. You need to change your view here and stop seeing yourself and/or us as weak or in any way inferior to the fucking jew rats. Also it was mentioned this can be a 90 day working. 90 days, thousands of us attacking enraged every day. Do you really think anything on earth stands a fucking chance under that? Well, THEY DON'T.

--- In [email protected] , <cape.tsoe@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

--- In [email protected] , <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

Count me in.

Lets all prepare and give them a fatal blow at Friday 13th of September. We will enjoy this purely.   I also ask our Brothers to not dilute the group energies and spread these in what they personally thing- with no offence whatsoever to them. WhatÃÂâÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂs important now and very crucial is we steer the groupÃÂâÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂs energy like a laser and slice them at their weakest points.

SIEG HEIL!!!!!!!
[/TD]

Correct.

What happens if i  am currently doing another working from the past? I can still keep on going, and do this one, correct? I am just making sure. 

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!!

<td val[/IMG]Ok guys I'm all for this but do we just focus on the Jews and do a destruction ritual during that? Or am I like way off? Next thing is what do we focus on about the Jews ?

Sent: Fri, Sep 6, 2013 7:16:58 PM

I meant do a destruction rune. my mistake. I woke up at 1 am and sent this :p 

<td val[/IMG]Ok guys I'm all for this but do we just focus on the Jews and do a destruction ritual during that? Or am I like way off? Next thing is what do we focus on about the Jews ?

i think the information about the working will be up soon :)
Hail Satan!! 

--- In [email protected], <coltonfontinel@... wrote:

I meant do a destruction rune. my mistake. I woke up at 1 am and sent this :p 

I don't know if Satan would want you to abase yourself! I think He'd prefer you to affirm your devotion, strength & willpower, and affirm that you are willingly sharing that strength with Him to accomplish His goals.

in eternal love and devotion to Satanin eternal respect and honor to the god/desses of Duatin friendship with my fellow Spiritual Satanists

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back