Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Erm... HPHC?!

FancyMancy

I've been away for a little while, and I just came back to find someone redecorated my bedroom. In fact, the entire house looks different. Has it has been renovated? Was it like that before I left?! :p

I've been away for a little while, and I just came back to find someone redecorated my bedroom. In fact, the entire house looks different. Has it has been renovated? Was it like that before I left?! :p
HP HC was the foreman, and JG ApolloAbove was the main contractor.

It has been about 3 days of this new system.

When I came after a long time, I couldn't find the forum, I was very worried. Later, when I found the forums, I felt the same way. It's like someone replaced my bed with a more useful one while I was sleeping. 😂

Yup, it has been renovated. The whole house, fresh new look, new paint, plenty of new new things have been added, some things relocated to different rooms etc.
😆

I still can't get over how good the new forums look.
HPHC and ApolloAbove did a heck of a job
👏
👏
👏
Yeah, it's quite... err... fancy. It suits me, hey? :p

HP HC was the foreman, and JG ApolloAbove was the main contractor.
Sweet. I thought it was something like that.

It has been about 3 days of this new system.
I noticed a few minutes after JG ApolloAbove posted What's Currently Still Being Fixed After Migration. It was, in fact, one of the first two posts I read.

When I came after a long time, I couldn't find the forum, I was very worried. Later, when I found the forums, I felt the same way. It's like someone replaced my bed with a more useful one while I was sleeping.
😂
Yeah, I liked it on the Sims when you could finally afford that really good sleeping pod bed!

P.S. I cut/copied and pasted posts above which enlarged some emoticons/emojis.

When I came after a long time, I couldn't find the forum, I was very worried. Later, when I found the forums, I felt the same way. It's like someone replaced my bed with a more useful one while I was sleeping. 😂
Hehe I kept track of the forums while they were down and refreshed them like almost every hour. Eventually I went to sleep and when I woke up early they were up. What a way to start my day. I think that I've spent most time ever on forums that day. 😆

Hehe I kept track of the forums while they were down and refreshed them like almost every hour. Eventually I went to sleep and when I woke up early they were up. What a way to start my day. I think that I've spent most time ever on forums that day. 😆
I did the same thing. 🤭 I even tried to access the forum at night. I was very excited when I logged into the new forum this morning. It felt like I entered a new universe, it was amazing.

Welcome to the new house :)

It looks like the paint put just good and fine on the walls and is polished in a very SS way :).

I am feeling a lot of good energies coming from the forums.

Again, welcome to da home @FancyMancy

Yep, and while you were gone, I noticed that we don't live in bunkers anymore but this feels like a big upgrade to living in a space station now. XD

I even got new weapons now that are a lot safer and more effective to use, a smart rocket launcher that homes into high priority kike targets instead of using a hand-held plane gun that would make me risk friendly fires 😜 (cue in thousand-mile stare meme to my incident on hyperactive melon)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back