Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Enki's Book

Why is it written in the Sumerian tablets that other gods were discussed in the assembly and that the gods allowed the flood?
This was an allegory about the soul and achieving magnum opus. There was no actual flood and as far as I can tell there is no archaeological evidence to support it aside from legends and scriptures. This includes the Sumerian story among others. In the bible there was a stage of complete darkness, a white dove and a rainbow which all represent the 3 stages to achieve godhead.

This is outlined on the page Exposing Chritstianity under the section Old Testament. Here's an excerpt explaining what the 'great flood' really was about and how it's a stolen concept:

• THE FLOOD
    The Flood Story from Gilgamesh predates the Christian account by well over 1,000 years or more.
    The Judeo/Christian Bible claims that "Yaweh" incited the flood. In truth, "Enlil" allowed the flood to take place. Tracing Enlil's origins here on earth, we have found he is also known as "Bel" which evolved into the name "Baal" and eventually "Beelzebub" who was God of the Philistines.

The "Flood" is another ancient ALLEGORY that was STOLEN and corrupted from the original Pagan religions and has to do with the flood of energy during the working of the Magnum Opus, after which there are visions of colors indicating an important stage has passed. The allegory of the colors is where the Jewish scriptwriters got the "rainbow" and "Jacob's coat of colors" [the aura]. Allegories and CONCEPTS were STOLEN and corrupted into unsavory Jewish characters for Gentiles to slavishly worship. Sacred religious teachings intended for humanity to evolve spiritually were desecrated and replaced with Jewish literary trash. These FICTITIOUS Jewish characters have NOTHING whatsoever to do with spirituality or advancing one's soul.

• "Noah" built an ark
    EA warned "ZIUSUDRA" aka "UTNAPISHTIM," not "Noah" about the impending flood and instructed him on building an ark. The legend is Sumerian and Akkadian/Babylonian in origin. The "Atrahasis Epic" is the Akkadian/Babylonian account of the Great Flood.
  • A "dove" returned to the ark with an olive branch signifying the flood was over and the waters receded. In the original Sumerian account, a RAVEN, instead of a "dove" finds dry land. 6

• "Noah" built an ark
    EA warned "ZIUSUDRA" aka "UTNAPISHTIM," not "Noah" about the impending flood and instructed him on building an ark. The legend is Sumerian and Akkadian/Babylonian in origin. The "Atrahasis Epic" is the Akkadian/Babylonian account of the Great Flood.
But it was said that there was no flood. Is the ship also real?

The one known as Satan created us and designed us. He intended to bring us knowledge and make us as the Gods, but he was prevented from doing so and cursed by some of the other Gods. We did not evolve naturally, as opposed to animals who have overall better health and immunity. Satan wished to bring us to perfection, but some of the other Gods wanted for us to be destroyed after the mission was over and since we were becoming an issue, they attempted to let us all drown in the flood.

No, the flood never actually happened and it was only written about in a spiritual (not literal) sense, in myths and scriptures. Myths are misunderstood today because the are 1.) meant to be taken literally, or 2.) meant to be considered 'fables' (not true), all which is by design from the enemy who worked very hard to completely remove this sacred knowledge from the world. To us SS here learning on this path these stores mean a lot more and hold immense depth regarding spiritual reality.

The ark or boat could have several meanings. I think that this might is most likely true in this case:

"Since ancient times, the imagery of the boat to ferry a soul from one realm to the other has been a part of the symbolism of death. In Greek mythology, the River Styx wrapped its way around Hades (the Underworld) nine times."

It could represent the 'vessel' (the body that carries the soul) and the water/ocean I believe could represent the soul itself. This idea is an interesting possibility as these 'waves' and things outside our body change the position of the 'vessel' and carry it to new places (planes of existence).

In this allegory there was this transformation that took place, a time of great turmoil followed by peace. This is all very spiritual and it should not be taken literally.

I'm certainly no expert here but I think the best way to find the answers to these questions is to meditate, ask our Guardian Demon for guidance/answers and to research these subjects on the JoS website and (to a lesser degree) outside of it with a strong Satanic and critical point of view.

The ark or boat could have several meanings. I think that this might is most likely true in this case:
I think that this might be most likely true in this case: (Typo lol...)

So what does it mean to sacrifice?
This means to give something in order to obtain something elseu. The christian idea of this has been perverted (giving something for the sake of a higher power). In the case of Satanism and Paganism, burnt offerings were made to celebrate and venerate our Gods and this often involved large feasts in which these 'sacrificed' animals were cooked for food.

It's symbolic for destruction and recreation; such as how we sacrifice comfort for pain and growth. The Gods understand that nothing comes without sacrifice and that is one reason these ideas are so prevalent in Paganism.

The other reason is due to enemy infiltration and perversion as Muslims and Jews today partake in sacrifice to this day.

I came across a useful post using the search function here. It's a very helpful tool for learning and finding answers regarding just about any topic, name, event and so on.

Here's a link to HP Hoodecobra666's sermon regarding blood sacrifice:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back