Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

EnkiEa.org

Cordell

Anyone have any input on this site? It has a lot if the same info as JoS but maybe more up to date? Idk, it says the dedication ritual from JoS is outdated and no longer works, which was disappointing.

Sent from my iPod

Uhh, I don't understand how the one at our website can be invalid...
I don't want to make it in terms like a contract, but I'm going to pretend it is so its easier for me to try to explain where I'm getting at. The content is solid, and you sign on it, there really is no date that terminates the contract, nor have we been informed of one...It doesn't make sense to me. I also think this is how our energies are linked up: it probably happens after the dedication or the first time you empower yourself after the dedication.

Well I don't really know how "contracts" work in the Astral work, so I'm just speculating at this point.

I hope someone can fill me in !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cordell <hiimcordell2@... wrote:

Anyone have any input on this site? It has a lot if the same info as JoS but maybe more up to date? Idk, it says the dedication ritual from JoS is outdated and no longer works, which was disappointing.

Sent from my iPod

Thats bullshit. i highly doubt that Satan even has interest in enkiea.org .

------------------------------
On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 7:05 AM PDT Cordell wrote:

Sent from my iPod

Copy/Paste website. I have never seen JOS affiliated with this one. Must be a new copy paste. I do not trust websites that have copied information from JOS. The standard ritual, holy shit, the similarity. The Meditations.  Nothing original. 
Plus the "Church of the Elders" doesn't use the name Satan, at all. 
I have no idea why you are promoting this website on our group. That is suspicious. 
P.S HP Maxine has not mentioned anything about this website. 

--- In [email protected], <hiimcordell2@... wrote:

Sent from my iPod

Guys, first of all you're talking about an enemy site which is a plagiarism from JoS made by jews (even though the JoS is copyrighted), and altered to make it politically correct and bash us. Of course they claim such nonsense about the dedication ritual because they are jews and scared of the name Satan and want to make it politically correct by removing the blasphemies against the enemy lies used to deprogram yourself. It's been mentioned before many times if someone does a search in this group. Jews don't like the name Satan because it means enemy in their language therefore designing Satan as the enemy of the jews, so they always replace it with something else.

And OP did you really read a rule of this group where it states that you must not promote enemy sites which bash the JoS??

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Uhh, I don't understand how the one at our website can be invalid...
I don't want to make it in terms like a contract, but I'm going to pretend it is so its easier for me to try to explain where I'm getting at. The content is solid, and you sign on it, there really is no date that terminates the contract, nor have we been informed of one...It doesn't make sense to me. I also think this is how our energies are linked up: it probably happens after the dedication or the first time you empower yourself after the dedication.

Well I don't really know how "contracts" work in the Astral work, so I'm just speculating at this point.

I hope someone can fill me in !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cordell <hiimcordell2@... wrote:

Sent from my iPod

I dont know about this site, but I just clicked to see the dedication ritual. Now correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it just THE SAME, with a little different prayer? Who are they to say that just because in our prayer we called Father with the name Satan instead of the name Enki like in their ritual our dedication isn't valid. That's bullshit. Even tought it's months I'm around these forums I got confirmed only recently and I DO KNOW it was valid because my intention was strong and it was between me and Father. So in my opinion words you use in the prayer don't really count if are a bit different, the important thing is what's in your heart. And again IMO a site that goes saying the ritual on JoS doesn't work is just a tool to get all the people inside your group (or at least the newcomers since members with a little spiritual experience wouldn't fall for it).

Sent from my iPod

You're % 100 confident it's run by Jews? I didn't read anything about bashing JoS there, strange.

No, they do not openly bash JoS, but they did steal and plagiarize
directly from us. Look at the site! But, whether or not it is run by
jews is immatierial and irrelevant. The site is damaging, because it
spreads doubt about HP Maxine et al. For what my opinion is worth, I
actually think it is gentile-run, but by new-age gentiles who have no
fucking clue and just want to look shiny and special. I have
thoroughly browsed this site, and even joined its forum just to see
what kind of people frequent it. And in said forum, there have been
people, the so-called 'elders' and 'clergy' who, though they do not
openly bash the JoS Ministry as I say, do call its methods into
question. Which is pretty fucking rich of them, seeing as how over
half of their fucking website is plagiarized from them! So in
conclusion, total waste of time! Pathetic...

On 9/20/13, matthias.ceconi@... <matthias.ceconi@... wrote:

You're % 100 confident it's run by Jews? I didn't read anything about
bashing JoS there, strange.

They do bash JoS, both in parts of their site and in their groups. As I said one should search past posts, here is one post about that:
http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joyo ... ages/24855
another one:
http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joyo ... ages/35968

You dont expect all groups identifying with satanism to hold exactly the same view on everything as jos. Do you? If that is the case satanism would cease to be satanism...its better to be open minded and study widely. I dont expect my path in satanism to be exactly the same as every other satanist (thats xiasanity sick mentality) coz we are individual. Does it make me a none satanist? Certainly not! The problem on this forum,not so many people are open minded to what satanism is. In the end they dont discover the path for what it is... The Gods appreciate the fact that each satanist is individual,hence we work with different Gods compatible with our nature each one of us. Hail Satan! Hail Astaroth!

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, September 21, 2013 4:18:24 AM GMT-0700
Subject: RE: Re: [JoyofSatan666] RE: RE: Re: EnkiEa.org

They do bash JoS, both in parts of their site and in their groups. As I said one should search past posts, here is one post about that:

another one:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url],<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

people, the so-called'elders' and'clergy' who, though they do not

On 9/20/13, matthias.ceconi@...< matthias.ceconi@... wrote:

I dont think its run by jews. Do your research properly. I ve read that site. Hail Satan!

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

Date: Saturday, September 21, 2013 3:03:15 AM GMT-0700
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] RE: RE: Re: EnkiEa.org

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Actually these people do not claim to be Satanists at all. They never say anything like that, since they don't use the name Satan at all and they claim the name Satan is bad somehow. Also did you read the posts I quoted and/or others where these idiots spread misinfo and bash us???Where they claim that they communicate with "enki" (jews avoid the name Satan) and claim that "enki" hates us??? Where 99% of their site is copypasted from JoS (this is plagiarism since the site is copyrighted) and at the same time they bash us??? What do you make of this???
Also, did you read past posts where they support the jews and they attacked or banned some member because he bashed the jews? Jews or not, they are certainly jew lovers.
You need to do your research more, as well as search past posts. These idiots have been exposed many times before.

You dont expect all groups identifying with satanism to hold exactly the same view on everything as jos. Do you? If that is the case satanism would cease to be satanism...its better to be open minded and study widely. I dont expect my path in satanism to be exactly the same as every other satanist (thats xiasanity sick mentality) coz we are individual. Does it make me a none satanist? Certainly not! The problem on this forum,not so many people are open minded to what satanism is. In the end they dont discover the path for what it is... The Gods appreciate the fact that each satanist is individual,hence we work with different Gods compatible with our nature each one of us. Hail Satan! Hail Astaroth!

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

another one:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url],<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

And you're missing the point as well. Most parts of SS and JoS are NOT personal views. They are objective truths. SS has nothing to do with blind personal beliefs but learning the truth from Satan and the Gods. If someone deliberately spreads lies about the Gods, like that fake site (which I repeat, never claimed to be "Satanic" at all)  it's either deluded or an enemy hoax.

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

another one:

"You dont expect all groups identifying with satanism to hold exactly the same view on everything as jos. Do you?"

You dont expect all groups identifying with satanism to be true Satanists, do you?? As a matter of fact only Spiritual Satanism is True Satanism, if you notice others who claim to be Satanists are either atheists using Satan's name and denying Him, or reverse xians who are based on the xian lies about Satan and the jewish grimoires and blaspheme him.
So no, Satanism isn't actually something which you make up some bullshit and believe it, but it's based on true communicating with Satan and learning the truth. If somebody believes something he made up about Satan, he's just a delusionist and deceiving himself.
You are confusing the fact that we are allowed to be ourselves with making up things about Satan and the Gods that are not true. This is totally different things. You are allowed to be yourself, but the truths about Satan and the Gods never change, they don't differ.

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

another one:

I knew that site like 2 months ago.
For me, that's just an alter ego of JoS. Instead of Satan they say Enki; instead of judaism they say abrahanism; and instead of satanism they say aquarianism.
They support ego, also. 

--- In [email protected], <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

"You dont expect all groups identifying with satanism to hold exactly the same view on everything as jos. Do you?"

You dont expect all groups identifying with satanism to be true Satanists, do you?? As a matter of fact only Spiritual Satanism is True Satanism, if you notice others who claim to be Satanists are either atheists using Satan's name and denying Him, or reverse xians who are based on the xian lies about Satan and the jewish grimoires and blaspheme him.
So no, Satanism isn't actually something which you make up some bullshit and believe it, but it's based on true communicating with Satan and learning the truth. If somebody believes something he made up about Satan, he's just a delusionist and deceiving himself.
You are confusing the fact that we are allowed to be ourselves with making up things about Satan and the Gods that are not true. This is totally different things. You are allowed to be yourself, but the truths about Satan and the Gods never change, they don't differ.

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

another one:

When I first found this site a long time ago I contacted the owner. She said that she had no affiliation with JoS and people from JoS are not welcome on her site, which is funny because every piece of valuable information on her site is taken directly from the JoS. She is not even trying to be subtle with her plagiarism. And when I confronted this hooknose with it she was even retarded enough to deny that she had plagarized anything.

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

another one:

"I have no idea why you are promoting this website on our group. That is suspicious. "I can't believe you people. Hiimcordell, was asking about a particular group that he didn't know wasn't affiliated with the JoS. And your saying he's being suspicious and promoting this group? He was asking about it because he was unsure, which, if you haven't noticed, Is the purpose of this group, not bashing people's heads in. (I realize I'm being a bit rude, and I apologize. I just think its stupid) 
Hail be to the givers of true knowledge!

On 2013-09-20, at 9:28 PM, <yc28@... wrote:
   Copy/Paste website. I have never seen JOS affiliated with this one. Must be a new copy paste. I do not trust websites that have copied information from JOS. The standard ritual, holy shit, the similarity. The Meditations.  Nothing original. 
Plus the "Church of the Elders" doesn't use the name Satan, at all. 
I have no idea why you are promoting this website on our group. That is suspicious. 
P.S HP Maxine has not mentioned anything about this website. 

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <hiimcordell2@... wrote:

Sent from my iPod

I looked at the website, and got a lot of bad vibes from it. Bleh.

Sent from my iPod

Oh wow, I didn't even know this existed. Thank you for the warning. How disgusting of them... Will avoid.

another one:

yeh me too, fucken ju ju beans

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2013 7:03 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: EnkiEa.org

Sent from my iPod

Its taken from jos.com obviously, this was started in 07, jos was in 03 I do believe. The person took maxines info and made it his own.

On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 7:05 PM PDT Alex Guzman wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <hiimcordell2@... wrote:

Sent from my iPod

Jos was founded in 2001, actually, just fyi. At least I believe that
is the correct year.

On 9/22/13, Kyzore Kyzore <kyzore6666@... wrote:

Its taken from jos.com obviously, this was started in 07, jos was in 03 I do
believe. The person took maxines info and made it his own.

Anyone have any input on this site? It has a lot if the same info as JoS
but maybe more up to date? Idk, it says the dedication ritual from JoS is
outdated and no longer works, which was disappointing.

Sent from my iPod

It's from 2002.
Plus the email attached to their donation button is UK.
enkiea@...

Any website that is not in the link section of JoyofSatan.org is fake and of enemy.
Black chaos said something very important and true: 
" to get all the people inside your group at least the newcomers since members with a little spiritual experience wouldn't fall for it"
Experienced Spiritual Satanist know JoS is the true Satanism and anyone else copying JoS are of enemy and once again they try their best to stop/misguiding the new comers from the true path just like they try to shut down JoS and other HP websites. they see shutting down doesn't work so they create a misguiding websites.
Hail to father Satan and to all beautiful Gods of Dual,Hail to all HP/ess from JOS who work hard to keep the true available for everybody

---In [email protected], <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

is the correct year.

Sent from my iPod

JoS as JoS was founded in 2002. Before that HP Maxine was a clergy member of a previous group which was similar to JoS as she has mentioned before.

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

is the correct year.

Sent from my iPod

All sites that are not linked in JoS are of the enemy wake up !!
They  opened a website in Italy selling ritual stuff... so that they could monitor NAME and ADDRESS and BIRTH DATE of people willing to buy Satan's Sigil or similar stuff.
This site has been shut down by Satan and the people involved severely punished..
They are doing it everywhere so beware of this.

---In [email protected], <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

JoS as JoS was founded in 2002. Before that HP Maxine was a clergy member of a previous group which was similar to JoS as she has mentioned before.

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

is the correct year.

Sent from my iPod

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back