Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Enemy's Blocking Third Eye by Baptism!

Ilias

Hello,
This is what I have been researching since I became a Satanist . Well According to my OWN EXPERIENCE this is what I have recorded. Please read and tell me your opinion . HAIL SATAN!!!!

I got some friends whom parents are not Christians or their mother is atheist and they decided that they won't baptise their children because they do not wanna force them and they wanted them to have free will. So these children are not baptised and they never been in Church. These children have extreme psychic abilities and mediumship and are astrally open . They are like the Mediums who were mastering the art at the mountains of Tibet for 50 years and they like 16 years old . That made me think... I wanted to research and learn how how HOW!!! How can they do that... I asked my other friends and noticed that these children were not baptised and they had these extreme psychic abilities but my friends (including me unfortunately) who are baptised had lower psychic abilities until 11 years old and then they lost them just like me... I was sad at the moment and said " Why did that happen" Why why why... The reason is because the ritual of the enemy that "baptises" their people is destroying the connection with Father Satan . It's like how to explain this.. It's like a ritual that lowers the Connection with your true father , Satan , and slowly destroys it and then there comes the brainwash . That's what I found guys The enemy baptises us so we can lost our connection to the true enlightment and be brainwashed but Father Satan didn't give up hope on me and to others and that's why I discovered JoS because father wanted me to! DON'T BAPTISE YOUR CHILDREN PEOPLE!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

<td val[/IMG]We are going to do a Satanic baptism with our daughter after she is a year old or so.Remember that they stole that from us too.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Enemy's Blocking Third Eye by Baptism!
Sent: Sun, Sep 23, 2012 2:35:28 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Hello,
This is what I have been researching since I became a Satanist . Well According to my OWN EXPERIENCE this is what I have recorded. Please read and tell me your opinion . HAIL SATAN!!!!

I got some friends whom parents are not Christians or their mother is atheist and they decided that they won't baptise their children because they do not wanna force them and they wanted them to have free will. So these children are not baptised and they never been in Church. These children have extreme psychic abilities and mediumship and are astrally open . They are like the Mediums who were mastering the art at the mountains of Tibet for 50 years and they like 16 years old . That made me think... I wanted to research and learn how how HOW!!! How can they do that... I asked my other friends and noticed that these children were not baptised and they had these extreme psychic abilities but my friends (including me unfortunately) who are baptised had lower psychic abilities until 11 years old and then they lost them just like me... I was sad at the moment and said " Why did that happen" Why why why... The reason is because the ritual of the enemy that "baptises" their people is destroying the connection with Father Satan . It's like how to explain this.. It's like a ritual that lowers the Connection with your true father , Satan , and slowly destroys it and then there comes the brainwash . That's what I found guys The enemy baptises us so we can lost our connection to the true enlightment and be brainwashed but Father Satan didn't give up hope on me and to others and that's why I discovered JoS because father wanted me to! DON'T BAPTISE YOUR CHILDREN PEOPLE!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

[/TD]

I seem to be experiencing the deluxe version of this problem.  I was baptized a cat lick as an infant, which was bad enough.  I never took that foul religion seriously, because just as I was getting old enough to understand it, I developed a horrible aversion to it. However, the real problem was when those fucking joke-hova's witlesses showed up at the door.  At the time I had no resources to cross-reference that even worse religion, so I agreed to give it a "fair chance".  Turns out that their idea of a "fair chance" was to dedicate my soul to joke-hova and get baptized again[/B], this time as a joke-hova witless. The dedication consists of making a private prayer to joke-hova (affirmation 1), going through 5 separate hounder interrogation sessions--I call their elders "hounders" because that's what they actually are (affirmations 2-6), 2 hounders meetings behind my back (affirmations 7 and 8), and baptism at the pool (affirmation 9).  A full 9-step affirmation before the filthy angels, who I am sure carried it through to the astral and anchored it so it will be impossible for me to fully remove such dedication and free my soul to fully dedicate to another god (like Satan) at a later time. In addition, several of the members had extreme desire to see me baptized.  While their souls have been fucked up by the religion, the angels they carry did the dirty work behind my back.  And I am sure that at least one of them did a full 40-day binding ritual behind my back, in the name of joke-hova (even if they are outwardly against it; those scumbags are among the world's greatest hypocrites outside the kike race).  It would surprise me not if they did rune magick with a triple binding circle and using blood to trace one or more of the runes to forever bind my soul to this joke-hova, making extricating it for the purpose of dedicating it to Satan at a later time impossible. Afterwards, whatever little joy was in my life was sucked out.  Prior to joining that half-kike religion, I at least was learning (or so I thought).  Before being baptized and dedicated, I at least thought I was doing a "life saving" work (though I was badly deluded into wasting my time in the process), and thought I was on my way to something grand.  Once I dedicated my soul to joke-hova (and this was in the middle of 1988), it all fell flat.  It was as if I was now just doing the work.  Even though I quit associating, I realize that I can only sever my ties with the organization and the religion.  The dedication was to neither, but it was to joke-hova and, once it reaches the astral, only Satan can undo it.  And I wonder if Satan is going to do that for someone that is "with the enemy" in this way. This is why the joke-hova witless religion is more than a nuisance.  It is a nuisance to be in the middle of something when those assholes wake you up or disrupt something.  But, when they fuck with your very soul, they become a MENACE[/B].  Even if the religion is wiped off the face of the earth, the astral part of the dedication remains there, like the deep part of a taproot beyond the reach of any weed control measures, waiting to come back from several meters below the surface. Hopefully, the MUNKA ritual can do more than just piss off the angels so they will barge, get some kind of force going to force me back into that fucking witless religion, and bind me to a legally binding contract before I can complete the 40 day program.  I know that, with my soul still bound with the unreachable part of my joke-hova dedication from 1988, the MUNKA ritual I am now doing to free my love life is doing nothing because the angels are playing work-around games (making sure that, when my soul is free to have a relationship with whomever I desire, that there won't be anyone available for me).  If the same failure occurs when I attempt to do another MUNKA ritual (doing more than one of these at a time is unwise), it would manifest in being forced back to those witlesses before I can even get going. Bad enough to get baptized in some regular religion.  But these fucking cults in Christi-SCAM[/B]-ity or PISS[/B]-lam, where you have to dedicate your soul to joke-hova or allah (with 9 affirmations, probable 40-day rituals and rune magick behind your back, and the psychic energy of most of the congregation binding your soul to those gods), are extremely dangerous.  Most people do not understand more than that they will get destroyed "very soon" or go to hell at the coming final judgment unless they dedicate NOW.  And they bash Satan, making it seem foolish to do anything except dedicate to their joke-hova or allah. These cults are EXTREMELY dangerous!  You do more than piss away your life doing useless "work".  You are tying up your very soul, and this can go beyond this lifetime and manifest itself in the next lifetime and every lifetime beyond this as being forced into a similar religion, or even as a kike!  I can only hope that the joke-hova's witless religion can be brought down before they have the chance to fuck up even one more soul, forever.[/B] Hail Satan![/B]
--- In [email protected], "Ilias" <starwars572@... wrote:

Hello,

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

Will be bathising my children Satanic way when I have kids. I do think you are rite here. However since you are a Satanist I think lots of hard work and determination and trust in Satan will reverse the effects. Also don't forget the Ashe Wednessday crap, I beleive this is probably stolen from Satanism/Paganism but I don't know how. They steal everything and have nothing of their own. I believe the ashes are to reinforce what you just described.

Ave

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ilias" <starwars572@... wrote:

Hello,

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

My family are jerkova's twitnesses. I was raised as one. I never baptised as on. Instead, I dropped out of it years ago and said some fucking 'Born Again' xtian 'saving prayer' and then baptised MYSELF because I could never find a church that liked me. It definitely did something alright, made me mentally insane and put me bedridden. Now when I dedicated to Father Satan I felt all of that was another person, I even have memories of that xtian bullshit baptism or more like attempt to drown myself (I slipped on a rock while doing it, and a fish a FISH of all things BIT ME) but all in the vision of someone watching it as if it is a movie, third-person, the memories instantly switched. I can't explain it but my memories of doing that despicable thing back then completely changed from through my eyes to me as someone watching by.

So I really do not think those acts of baptism hold any significance or power over us any more. It was done in the name of three fictitious beings, or in J.W. case, one, and the only "holy spirits" any xtian "priest", "minister", or jerkova's twitness "elder", "ministerial servant" or "circuit/district overseer" has ever been full of is whisky. Oh that's right only 144000 of those fuckers get a taste. The rest just sniff nail polish.

Hey enemyofjezzuz did you also get that "special treatment" if you ever missed a few meetings? They all turn around to fucking look at you, the ladies come over and intimidate you with their fake hugs and kisses, and with the "brothers", gruff words of "encouragement" to attend more regularly. Those assholes man, last time I ever attended was a fucking "convention" of theirs and I came home crying because I was so emotionally confused and drained.
But anyway, yes I do attribute my psychic attacks to having being "baptised" but it's fightable. It's because of the mental state you were in at the time as well. Just realise that being baptised in the name of jokeova or the "trinity" for others is about as powerful as being baptised in the name of Huey, Dewey and Louie in the long run. It's a nuisance but the Power of Satan and the Gods is far greater. Your pinky finger is more powerful than the effects of that baptism. From: enemyofjezzuz <denniswhicher@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, 24 September 2012 11:38 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Enemy's Blocking Third Eye by Baptism!

I seem to be experiencing the deluxe version of this problem.  I was baptized a cat lick as an infant, which was bad enough.  I never took that foul religion seriously, because just as I was getting old enough to understand it, I developed a horrible aversion to it. However, the real problem was when those fucking joke-hova's witlesses showed up at the door.  At the time I had no resources to cross-reference that even worse religion, so I agreed to give it a "fair chance".  Turns out that their idea of a "fair chance" was to dedicate my soul to joke-hova and get baptized again, this time as a joke-hova witless. The dedication consists of making a private prayer to joke-hova (affirmation 1), going through 5 separate hounder interrogation sessions--I call their elders "hounders" because that's what they actually are (affirmations 2-6), 2 hounders meetings behind my back (affirmations 7 and 8), and baptism at the pool (affirmation 9).  A full 9-step affirmation before the filthy angels, who I am sure carried it through to the astral and anchored it so it will be impossible for me to fully remove such dedication and free my soul to fully dedicate to another god (like Satan) at a later time. In addition, several of the members had extreme desire to see me baptized.  While their souls have been fucked up by the religion, the angels they carry did the dirty work behind my back.  And I am sure that at least one of them did a full 40-day binding ritual behind my back, in the name of joke-hova (even if they are outwardly against it; those scumbags are among the world's greatest hypocrites outside the kike race).  It would surprise me not if they did rune magick with a triple binding circle and using blood to trace one or more of the runes to forever bind my soul to this joke-hova, making extricating it for the purpose of dedicating it to Satan at a later time impossible. Afterwards, whatever little joy was in my life was sucked out.  Prior to joining that half-kike religion, I at least was learning (or so I thought).  Before being baptized and dedicated, I at least thought I was doing a "life saving" work (though I was badly deluded into wasting my time in the process), and thought I was on my way to something grand.  Once I dedicated my soul to joke-hova (and this was in the middle of 1988), it all fell flat.  It was as if I was now just doing the work.  Even though I quit associating, I realize that I can only sever my ties with the organization and the religion.  The dedication was to neither, but it was to joke-hova and, once it reaches the astral, only Satan can undo it.  And I wonder if Satan is going to do that for someone that is "with the enemy" in this way. This is why the joke-hova witless religion is more than a nuisance.  It is a nuisance to be in the middle of something when those assholes wake you up or disrupt something.  But, when they fuck with your very soul, they become a MENACE.  Even if the religion is wiped off the face of the earth, the astral part of the dedication remains there, like the deep part of a taproot beyond the reach of any weed control measures, waiting to come back from several meters below the surface. Hopefully, the MUNKA ritual can do more than just piss off the angels so they will barge, get some kind of force going to force me back into that fucking witless religion, and bind me to a legally binding contract before I can complete the 40 day program.  I know that, with my soul still bound with the unreachable part of my joke-hova dedication from 1988, the MUNKA ritual I am now doing to free my love life is doing nothing because the angels are playing work-around games (making sure that, when my soul is free to have a relationship with whomever I desire, that there won't be anyone available for me).  If the same failure occurs when I attempt to do another MUNKA ritual (doing more than one of these at a time is unwise), it would manifest in being forced back to those witlesses before I can even get going. Bad enough to get baptized in some regular religion.  But these fucking cults in Christi-SCAM-ity or PISS-lam, where you have to dedicate your soul to joke-hova or allah (with 9 affirmations, probable 40-day rituals and rune magick behind your back, and the psychic energy of most of the congregation binding your soul to those gods), are extremely dangerous.  Most people do not understand more than that they will get destroyed "very soon" or go to hell at the coming final judgment unless they dedicate NOW.  And they bash Satan, making it seem foolish to do anything except dedicate to their joke-hova or allah. These cults are EXTREMELY dangerous!  You do more than piss away your life doing useless "work".  You are tying up your very soul, and this can go beyond this lifetime and manifest itself in the next lifetime and every lifetime beyond this as being forced into a similar religion, or even as a kike!  I can only hope that the joke-hova's witless religion can be brought down before they have the chance to fuck up even one more soul, forever. Hail Satan!

Hello,

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

You were never baptized as a joke-hova witless despite being around
them. Thus, even though you had negative effects from just being
around, you never had the effect of having the dedication. You are
doing more than just making a dedication to a fictitious being. You are
participating in a full-blown, binding ritual with the 9 fold
affirmation. Whether it is real or not, the 9 repetitions and the
psychic energy going into the vortex (and whatever rituals they are
adding to it behind your back) is what does the damage.

As for the power of their souls, I acknowledge that as individuals, they
are among the weakest in the world. However, the collective mass of
witlesses sends psychic energy into the enemy. Additionally, the angels
are all too willing to help out to deliver the dedication to the astral,
as they know the witlesses are not capable of doing it on their own.
That is more effective than baptizing yourself since you are only one
weakened soul trying to do the work of the whole congregation (much
easier to back out of).

And, when I started blowing off their a$$emblies (the dollar signs
because they are money grubbing events), the "sisters" were probably
relieved that they made it all three (or both) days without seeing me
around. The hounders wanted me to just meet other men, nothing else
(and they are homophobic). Again, it wouldn't surprise me if they did a
ritual to permanently prevent me from finding the opposite sex (they did
a pretty good job at hiding from me), using angel magick. They claim to
be against magick, but when they see someone that can be fucked up
forever with a 40-day workup, they are every bit as reluctant to perform
one as an adept Satanist would be to perform a kike destruction ritual.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Clayton Van March
<claytonvanmarch@... wrote:
My family are jerkova's twitnesses. I was raised as one. I never
baptised as on. Instead, I dropped out of it years ago and said some
fucking 'Born Again' xtian 'saving prayer' and then baptised MYSELF
because I could never find a church that liked me. It definitely did
something alright, made me mentally insane and put me bedridden. Now
when I dedicated to Father Satan I felt all of that was another person,
I even have memories of that xtian bullshit baptism or more like attempt
to drown myself (I slipped on a rock while doing it, and a fish a FISH
of all things BIT ME) but all in the vision of someone watching it as if
it is a movie, third-person, the memories instantly switched. I can't
explain it but my memories of doing that despicable thing back then
completely changed from through my eyes to me as someone watching by.
So I really do not think those acts of baptism hold any significance
or power over us any more. It was done in the name of three fictitious
beings, or in J.W. case, one, and the only "holy spirits" any xtian
"priest", "minister", or jerkova's twitness "elder", "ministerial
servant" or "circuit/district overseer" has ever been full of is whisky.
Oh that's right only 144000 of those fuckers get a taste. The rest just
sniff nail polish.
Hey enemyofjezzuz did you also get that "special treatment" if you
ever missed a few meetings? They all turn around to fucking look at you,
the ladies come over and intimidate you with their fake hugs and kisses,
and with the "brothers", gruff words of "encouragement" to attend more
regularly. Those assholes man, last time I ever attended was a fucking
"convention" of theirs and I came home crying because I was so
emotionally confused and drained.
But anyway, yes I do attribute my psychic attacks to having being
"baptised" but it's fightable. It's because of the mental state you were
in at the time as well. Just realise that being baptised in the name of
jokeova or the "trinity" for others is about as powerful as being
baptised in the name of Huey, Dewey and Louie in the long run. It's a
nuisance but the Power of Satan and the Gods is far greater. Your pinky
finger is more powerful than the effects of that baptism.

Â
I seem to be experiencing the deluxe version of this problem. I
was baptized a cat lick as an infant, which was bad enough. I never
took that foul religion seriously, because just as I was getting old
enough to understand it, I developed a horrible aversion to it.
However, the real problem was when those fucking joke-hova's witlesses
showed up at the door. At the time I had no resources to
cross-reference that even worse religion, so I agreed to give it a "fair
chance". Turns out that their idea of a "fair chance" was to
dedicate my soul to joke-hova and get baptized again, this time as a
joke-hova witless.
The dedication consists of making a private prayer to joke-hova
(affirmation 1), going through 5 separate hounder interrogation
sessions--I call their elders "hounders" because that's what they
actually are (affirmations 2-6), 2 hounders meetings behind my back
(affirmations 7 and 8), and baptism at the pool (affirmation 9). A
full 9-step affirmation before the filthy angels, who I am sure carried
it through to the astral and anchored it so it will be impossible for me
to fully remove such dedication and free my soul to fully dedicate to
another god (like Satan) at a later time.
In addition, several of the members had extreme desire to see me
baptized. While their souls have been fucked up by the religion,
the angels they carry did the dirty work behind my back. And I am
sure that at least one of them did a full 40-day binding ritual behind
my back, in the name of joke-hova (even if they are outwardly against
it; those scumbags are among the world's greatest hypocrites outside the
kike race). It would surprise me not if they did rune magick with a
triple binding circle and using blood to trace one or more of the runes
to forever bind my soul to this joke-hova, making extricating it for the
purpose of dedicating it to Satan at a later time impossible.
Afterwards, whatever little joy was in my life was sucked out.Â
Prior to joining that half-kike religion, I at least was learning (or so
I thought). Before being baptized and dedicated, I at least thought
I was doing a "life saving" work (though I was badly deluded into
wasting my time in the process), and thought I was on my way to
something grand. Once I dedicated my soul to joke-hova (and this
was in the middle of 1988), it all fell flat. It was as if I was
now just doing the work. Even though I quit associating, I realize
that I can only sever my ties with the organization and the
religion. The dedication was to neither, but it was to joke-hova
and, once it reaches the astral, only Satan can undo it. And I
wonder if Satan is going to do that for someone that is "with the enemy"
in this way.
This is why the joke-hova witless religion is more than a
nuisance. It is a nuisance to be in the middle of something when
those assholes wake you up or disrupt something. But, when they
fuck with your very soul, they become a MENACE. Even if the
religion is wiped off the face of the earth, the astral part of the
dedication remains there, like the deep part of a taproot beyond the
reach of any weed control measures, waiting to come back from several
meters below the surface.
Hopefully, the MUNKA ritual can do more than just piss off the angels
so they will barge, get some kind of force going to force me back into
that fucking witless religion, and bind me to a legally binding contract
before I can complete the 40 day program. I know that, with my soul
still bound with the unreachable part of my joke-hova dedication from
1988, the MUNKA ritual I am now doing to free my love life is doing
nothing because the angels are playing work-around games (making sure
that, when my soul is free to have a relationship with whomever I
desire, that there won't be anyone available for me). If the same
failure occurs when I attempt to do another MUNKA ritual (doing more
than one of these at a time is unwise), it would manifest in being
forced back to those witlesses before I can even get going.
Bad enough to get baptized in some regular religion. But these
fucking cults in Christi-SCAM-ity or PISS-lam, where you have to
dedicate your soul to joke-hova or allah (with 9 affirmations, probable
40-day rituals and rune magick behind your back, and the psychic energy
of most of the congregation binding your soul to those gods), are
extremely dangerous. Most people do not understand more than that
they will get destroyed "very soon" or go to hell at the coming final
judgment unless they dedicate NOW. And they bash Satan, making it
seem foolish to do anything except dedicate to their joke-hova or allah.
These cults are EXTREMELY dangerous! You do more than piss away
your life doing useless "work". You are tying up your very soul,
and this can go beyond this lifetime and manifest itself in the next
lifetime and every lifetime beyond this as being forced into a similar
religion, or even as a kike! I can only hope that the joke-hova's
witless religion can be brought down before they have the chance to fuck
up even one more soul, forever.
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ilias" starwars572@ wrote:

Hello,
This is what I have been researching since I became a Satanist .
Well According to my OWN EXPERIENCE this is what I have recorded. Please
read and tell me your opinion . HAIL SATAN!!!!
I got some friends whom parents are not Christians or their mother
is atheist and they decided that they won't baptise their children
because they do not wanna force them and they wanted them to have free
will. So these children are not baptised and they never been in Church.
These children have extreme psychic abilities and mediumship and are
astrally open . They are like the Mediums who were mastering the art at
the mountains of Tibet for 50 years and they like 16 years old . That
made me think... I wanted to research and learn how how HOW!!! How can
they do that... I asked my other friends and noticed that these children
were not baptised and they had these extreme psychic abilities but my
friends (including me unfortunately) who are baptised had lower psychic
abilities until 11 years old and then they lost them just like me... I
was sad at the moment and said " Why did that happen" Why why why... The
reason is because the ritual of the enemy that
"baptises" their people is destroying the connection with Father Satan
. It's like how to explain this.. It's like a ritual that lowers the
Connection with your true father , Satan , and slowly destroys it and
then there comes the brainwash . That's what I found guys The enemy
baptises us so we can lost our connection to the true enlightment and be
brainwashed but Father Satan didn't give up hope on me and to others and
that's why I discovered JoS because father wanted me to! DON'T BAPTISE
YOUR CHILDREN PEOPLE!!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

There is a Satanic Baptism. Counter Baptise is possible. I Recently Discovered there was a Satanic Baptism.But not in Full Detail. Ask About the Affirmations and the workings of Satanic Baptism From Ea The Water Bearer( Water=Life= Baptism Possible).
Hail Satan!

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, 24 September 2012 7:03 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Enemy's Blocking Third Eye by Baptism!

My family are jerkova's twitnesses. I was raised as one. I never baptised as on. Instead, I dropped out of it years ago and said some fucking 'Born Again' xtian 'saving prayer' and then baptised MYSELF because I could never find a church that liked me. It definitely did something alright, made me mentally insane and put me bedridden. Now when I dedicated to Father Satan I felt all of that was another person, I even have memories of that xtian bullshit baptism or more like attempt to drown myself (I slipped on a rock while doing it, and a fish a FISH of all things BIT ME) but all in the vision of someone watching it as if it is a movie, third-person, the memories instantly switched. I can't explain it but my memories of doing that despicable thing back then completely changed from through my eyes to me as someone watching by.

So I really do not think those acts of baptism hold any significance or power over us any more. It was done in the name of three fictitious beings, or in J.W. case, one, and the only "holy spirits" any xtian "priest", "minister", or jerkova's twitness "elder", "ministerial servant" or "circuit/district overseer" has ever been full of is whisky. Oh that's right only 144000 of those fuckers get a taste. The rest just sniff nail polish.

Hey enemyofjezzuz did you also get that "special treatment" if you ever missed a few meetings? They all turn around to fucking look at you, the ladies come over and intimidate you with their fake hugs and kisses, and with the "brothers", gruff words of "encouragement" to attend more regularly. Those assholes man, last time I ever attended was a fucking "convention" of theirs and I came home crying because I was so emotionally confused and drained.
But anyway, yes I do attribute my psychic attacks to having being "baptised" but it's fightable. It's because of the mental state you were in at the time as well. Just realise that being baptised in the name of jokeova or the "trinity" for others is about as powerful as being baptised in the name of Huey, Dewey and Louie in the long run. It's a nuisance but the Power of Satan and the Gods is far greater. Your pinky finger is more powerful than the effects of that baptism. From: enemyofjezzuz <denniswhicher@...
To: [email protected]

I seem to be experiencing the deluxe version of this problem.  I was baptized a cat lick as an infant, which was bad enough.  I never took that foul religion seriously, because just as I was getting old enough to understand it, I developed a horrible aversion to it. However, the real problem was when those fucking joke-hova's witlesses showed up at the door.  At the time I had no resources to cross-reference that even worse religion, so I agreed to give it a "fair chance".  Turns out that their idea of a "fair chance" was to dedicate my soul to joke-hova and get baptized again, this time as a joke-hova witless. The dedication consists of making a private prayer to joke-hova (affirmation 1), going through 5 separate hounder interrogation sessions--I call their elders "hounders" because that's what they actually are (affirmations 2-6), 2 hounders meetings behind my back (affirmations 7 and 8), and baptism at the pool (affirmation 9).  A full 9-step affirmation before the filthy angels, who I am sure carried it through to the astral and anchored it so it will be impossible for me to fully remove such dedication and free my soul to fully dedicate to another god (like Satan) at a later time. In addition, several of the members had extreme desire to see me baptized.  While their souls have been fucked up by the religion, the angels they carry did the dirty work behind my back.  And I am sure that at least one of them did a full 40-day binding ritual behind my back, in the name of joke-hova (even if they are outwardly against it; those scumbags are among the world's greatest hypocrites outside the kike race).  It would surprise me not if they did rune magick with a triple binding circle and using blood to trace one or more of the runes to forever bind my soul to this joke-hova, making extricating it for the purpose of dedicating it to Satan at a later time impossible. Afterwards, whatever little joy was in my life was sucked out.  Prior to joining that half-kike religion, I at least was learning (or so I thought).  Before being baptized and dedicated, I at least thought I was doing a "life saving" work (though I was badly deluded into wasting my time in the process), and thought I was on my way to something grand.  Once I dedicated my soul to joke-hova (and this was in the middle of 1988), it all fell flat.  It was as if I was now just doing the work.  Even though I quit associating, I realize that I can only sever my ties with the organization and the religion.  The dedication was to neither, but it was to joke-hova and, once it reaches the astral, only Satan can undo it.  And I wonder if Satan is going to do that for someone that is "with the enemy" in this way. This is why the joke-hova witless religion is more than a nuisance.  It is a nuisance to be in the middle of something when those assholes wake you up or disrupt something.  But, when they fuck with your very soul, they become a MENACE.  Even if the religion is wiped off the face of the earth, the astral part of the dedication remains there, like the deep part of a taproot beyond the reach of any weed control measures, waiting to come back from several meters below the surface. Hopefully, the MUNKA ritual can do more than just piss off the angels so they will barge, get some kind of force going to force me back into that fucking witless religion, and bind me to a legally binding contract before I can complete the 40 day program.  I know that, with my soul still bound with the unreachable part of my joke-hova dedication from 1988, the MUNKA ritual I am now doing to free my love life is doing nothing because the angels are playing work-around games (making sure that, when my soul is free to have a relationship with whomever I desire, that there won't be anyone available for me).  If the same failure occurs when I attempt to do another MUNKA ritual (doing more than one of these at a time is unwise), it would manifest in being forced back to those witlesses before I can even get going. Bad enough to get baptized in some regular religion.  But these fucking cults in Christi-SCAM-ity or PISS-lam, where you have to dedicate your soul to joke-hova or allah (with 9 affirmations, probable 40-day rituals and rune magick behind your back, and the psychic energy of most of the congregation binding your soul to those gods), are extremely dangerous.  Most people do not understand more than that they will get destroyed "very soon" or go to hell at the coming final judgment unless they dedicate NOW.  And they bash Satan, making it seem foolish to do anything except dedicate to their joke-hova or allah. These cults are EXTREMELY dangerous!  You do more than piss away your life doing useless "work".  You are tying up your very soul, and this can go beyond this lifetime and manifest itself in the next lifetime and every lifetime beyond this as being forced into a similar religion, or even as a kike!  I can only hope that the joke-hova's witless religion can be brought down before they have the chance to fuck up even one more soul, forever. Hail Satan!

Hello,

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

Some Native americans (Pueblo I think?) that were baptized when the invading Europeans/kikes forced them to convert to christianity, would bathe in moving bodies of water like rivers to "wash away" the effects of the baptism. Maybe even standing in the shower with the water running and hitting you, you could affirm the effects of the baptism are being "washed away" from your entire being and soul. just a thought

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ilias" <starwars572@... wrote:

Hello,

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

Im a little freaked out by these posts. I was baptised by Catholucs as a kid and baptized by xians two years ago. Sigh.. how bad is this?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Justine" <pinkteabunny@... wrote:

Some Native americans (Pueblo I think?) that were baptized when the invading Europeans/kikes forced them to convert to christianity, would bathe in moving bodies of water like rivers to "wash away" the effects of the baptism. Maybe even standing in the shower with the water running and hitting you, you could affirm the effects of the baptism are being "washed away" from your entire being and soul. just a thought

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ilias" <starwars572@ wrote:

Hello,

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

Can this explain why I have deep trouble trying to be in tune with my soul? Problems with meditating and other spiritual and intuitive things? I had a "christening" when I was a baby, and was baptise some months before becoming a satanists. It seems like the effects of Christianity has really fucked me up spiritually without any of the benefits it supposedly was suppose to have which is why I totally gave up because I felt like I was losing myself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

I seem to be experiencing the deluxe version of this problem. I was
baptized a cat lick as an infant, which was bad enough. I never took
that foul religion seriously, because just as I was getting old enough
to understand it, I developed a horrible aversion to it.

showed up at the door. At the time I had no resources to
chance". Turns out that their idea of a "fair chance" was to dedicate
my soul to joke-hova and get baptized again, this time as a joke-hova
witless.

(affirmations 7 and 8), and baptism at the pool (affirmation 9). A full
9-step affirmation before the filthy angels, who I am sure carried it
through to the astral and anchored it so it will be impossible for me to
fully remove such dedication and free my soul to fully dedicate to

baptized. While their souls have been fucked up by the religion, the
angels they carry did the dirty work behind my back. And I am sure that
at least one of them did a full 40-day binding ritual behind my back, in
the name of joke-hova (even if they are outwardly against it; those
scumbags are among the world's greatest hypocrites outside the kike
race). It would surprise me not if they did rune magick with a triple
binding circle and using blood to trace one or more of the runes to
forever bind my soul to this joke-hova, making extricating it for the

Afterwards, whatever little joy was in my life was sucked out. Prior to
joining that half-kike religion, I at least was learning (or so I
thought). Before being baptized and dedicated, I at least thought I was
doing a "life saving" work (though I was badly deluded into wasting my
time in the process), and thought I was on my way to something grand.
Once I dedicated my soul to joke-hova (and this was in the middle of
1988), it all fell flat. It was as if I was now just doing the work.
Even though I quit associating, I realize that I can only sever my ties
with the organization and the religion. The dedication was to neither,
but it was to joke-hova and, once it reaches the astral, only Satan can
undo it. And I wonder if Satan is going to do that for someone that is
"with the enemy" in this way.

This is why the joke-hova witless religion is more than a nuisance. It
is a nuisance to be in the middle of something when those assholes wake
you up or disrupt something. But, when they fuck with your very soul,
they become a MENACE. Even if the religion is wiped off the face of the
earth, the astral part of the dedication remains there, like the deep
part of a taproot beyond the reach of any weed control measures, waiting
to come back from several meters below the surface.

Hopefully, the MUNKA ritual can do more than just piss off the angels so
they will barge, get some kind of force going to force me back into that
fucking witless religion, and bind me to a legally binding contract
before I can complete the 40 day program. I know that, with my soul
desire, that there won't be anyone available for me). If the same

Bad enough to get baptized in some regular religion. But these fucking
cults in Christi-SCAM-ity or PISS-lam, where you have to dedicate your
soul to joke-hova or allah (with 9 affirmations, probable 40-day rituals
and rune magick behind your back, and the psychic energy of most of the
congregation binding your soul to those gods), are extremely dangerous.
Most people do not understand more than that they will get destroyed
"very soon" or go to hell at the coming final judgment unless they
dedicate NOW. And they bash Satan, making it seem foolish to do
anything except dedicate to their joke-hova or allah.

These cults are EXTREMELY dangerous! You do more than piss away your
life doing useless "work". You are tying up your very soul, and this
can go beyond this lifetime and manifest itself in the next lifetime and
every lifetime beyond this as being forced into a similar religion, or
even as a kike! I can only hope that the joke-hova's witless religion
can be brought down before they have the chance to fuck up even one more
soul, forever.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ilias" <starwars572@ wrote:

Hello,
This is what I have been researching since I became a Satanist . Well
According to my OWN EXPERIENCE this is what I have recorded. Please read
and tell me your opinion . HAIL SATAN!!!!

I got some friends whom parents are not Christians or their mother is
atheist and they decided that they won't baptise their children because
they do not wanna force them and they wanted them to have free will. So
these children are not baptised and they never been in Church. These
children have extreme psychic abilities and mediumship and are astrally
open . They are like the Mediums who were mastering the art at the
mountains of Tibet for 50 years and they like 16 years old . That made
me think... I wanted to research and learn how how HOW!!! How can they
do that... I asked my other friends and noticed that these children were
not baptised and they had these extreme psychic abilities but my friends
(including me unfortunately) who are baptised had lower psychic
reason is because the ritual of the enemy that "baptises" their people
is destroying the connection with Father Satan . It's like how to
explain this.. It's like a ritual that lowers the Connection with your
true father , Satan , and slowly destroys it and then there comes the
brainwash . That's what I found guys The enemy baptises us so we can
lost our connection to the true enlightment and be brainwashed but
Father Satan didn't give up hope on me and to others and that's why I
discovered JoS because father wanted me to! DON'T BAPTISE YOUR CHILDREN
PEOPLE!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

It is doubtful this is the reason. Its more likely your soul simple isn't advanced as some others. It is stated over and over all through the JoS, everyone is different and how long something takes for one person, could be completely different for the next person.

Just be patient and persistant, keep up with your meditations daily. And you WILL see results.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "l3bekk" <l3bekk@... wrote:

Can this explain why I have deep trouble trying to be in tune with my soul? Problems with meditating and other spiritual and intuitive things? I had a "christening" when I was a baby, and was baptise some months before becoming a satanists. It seems like the effects of Christianity has really fucked me up spiritually without any of the benefits it supposedly was suppose to have which is why I totally gave up because I felt like I was losing myself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@ wrote:

I seem to be experiencing the deluxe version of this problem. I was
baptized a cat lick as an infant, which was bad enough. I never took
that foul religion seriously, because just as I was getting old enough
to understand it, I developed a horrible aversion to it.

showed up at the door. At the time I had no resources to
chance". Turns out that their idea of a "fair chance" was to dedicate
my soul to joke-hova and get baptized again, this time as a joke-hova
witless.

(affirmations 7 and 8), and baptism at the pool (affirmation 9). A full
9-step affirmation before the filthy angels, who I am sure carried it
through to the astral and anchored it so it will be impossible for me to
fully remove such dedication and free my soul to fully dedicate to

baptized. While their souls have been fucked up by the religion, the
angels they carry did the dirty work behind my back. And I am sure that
at least one of them did a full 40-day binding ritual behind my back, in
the name of joke-hova (even if they are outwardly against it; those
scumbags are among the world's greatest hypocrites outside the kike
race). It would surprise me not if they did rune magick with a triple
binding circle and using blood to trace one or more of the runes to
forever bind my soul to this joke-hova, making extricating it for the

Afterwards, whatever little joy was in my life was sucked out. Prior to
joining that half-kike religion, I at least was learning (or so I
thought). Before being baptized and dedicated, I at least thought I was
doing a "life saving" work (though I was badly deluded into wasting my
time in the process), and thought I was on my way to something grand.
Once I dedicated my soul to joke-hova (and this was in the middle of
1988), it all fell flat. It was as if I was now just doing the work.
Even though I quit associating, I realize that I can only sever my ties
with the organization and the religion. The dedication was to neither,
but it was to joke-hova and, once it reaches the astral, only Satan can
undo it. And I wonder if Satan is going to do that for someone that is
"with the enemy" in this way.

This is why the joke-hova witless religion is more than a nuisance. It
is a nuisance to be in the middle of something when those assholes wake
you up or disrupt something. But, when they fuck with your very soul,
they become a MENACE. Even if the religion is wiped off the face of the
earth, the astral part of the dedication remains there, like the deep
part of a taproot beyond the reach of any weed control measures, waiting
to come back from several meters below the surface.

Hopefully, the MUNKA ritual can do more than just piss off the angels so
they will barge, get some kind of force going to force me back into that
fucking witless religion, and bind me to a legally binding contract
before I can complete the 40 day program. I know that, with my soul
desire, that there won't be anyone available for me). If the same

Bad enough to get baptized in some regular religion. But these fucking
cults in Christi-SCAM-ity or PISS-lam, where you have to dedicate your
soul to joke-hova or allah (with 9 affirmations, probable 40-day rituals
and rune magick behind your back, and the psychic energy of most of the
congregation binding your soul to those gods), are extremely dangerous.
Most people do not understand more than that they will get destroyed
"very soon" or go to hell at the coming final judgment unless they
dedicate NOW. And they bash Satan, making it seem foolish to do
anything except dedicate to their joke-hova or allah.

These cults are EXTREMELY dangerous! You do more than piss away your
life doing useless "work". You are tying up your very soul, and this
can go beyond this lifetime and manifest itself in the next lifetime and
every lifetime beyond this as being forced into a similar religion, or
even as a kike! I can only hope that the joke-hova's witless religion
can be brought down before they have the chance to fuck up even one more
soul, forever.

Hail Satan!

Hello,
This is what I have been researching since I became a Satanist . Well
According to my OWN EXPERIENCE this is what I have recorded. Please read
and tell me your opinion . HAIL SATAN!!!!

I got some friends whom parents are not Christians or their mother is
atheist and they decided that they won't baptise their children because
they do not wanna force them and they wanted them to have free will. So
these children are not baptised and they never been in Church. These
children have extreme psychic abilities and mediumship and are astrally
open . They are like the Mediums who were mastering the art at the
mountains of Tibet for 50 years and they like 16 years old . That made
me think... I wanted to research and learn how how HOW!!! How can they
do that... I asked my other friends and noticed that these children were
not baptised and they had these extreme psychic abilities but my friends
(including me unfortunately) who are baptised had lower psychic
reason is because the ritual of the enemy that "baptises" their people
is destroying the connection with Father Satan . It's like how to
explain this.. It's like a ritual that lowers the Connection with your
true father , Satan , and slowly destroys it and then there comes the
brainwash . That's what I found guys The enemy baptises us so we can
lost our connection to the true enlightment and be brainwashed but
Father Satan didn't give up hope on me and to others and that's why I
discovered JoS because father wanted me to! DON'T BAPTISE YOUR CHILDREN
PEOPLE!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back