Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

end of the world question

rthar86

I am a little curious about all this end of the world coming in 2012 stuff. While I have seen a lot of this information on xian websites, I was wondering if I could get many of your opinions on it. BTW, when the xians are done telling you when and how its going to end, they say "hurry up and come to christ before its to late". I find it funny how not only is their religon based on lies, murder, and corruption, but it is also based on a lot of fear as well. Well anyway, I would like opinions on this. Thanks for your time.

Hail Father Satan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fear is the strongest tool of surveillance, yet the worst and the most pathetic thing is that the lambs do not know about it...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rthar86" <rthar86@... wrote:

I am a little curious about all this end of the world coming in 2012 stuff. While I have seen a lot of this information on xian websites, I was wondering if I could get many of your opinions on it. BTW, when the xians are done telling you when and how its going to end, they say "hurry up and come to christ before its to late". I find it funny how not only is their religon based on lies, murder, and corruption, but it is also based on a lot of fear as well. Well anyway, I would like opinions on this. Thanks for your time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:
Fear is the strongest tool of surveillance, yet the worst and the most pathetic thing is that the lambs do not know about it...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rthar86" <rthar86@ wrote:

Yeah.People are just trying avoid the inner truth of Father Satan.They think that christianity is this holy thing.Well, its not.Its just a false belive.I belive in Father Satan.And about the 2012 end of world, try to make a summon ritual and summon some question demon.I think you should try to communicate with Pheonix,aka PHENEX. Ask him this question.Might you get the answer.I never asked PHENEX this question.Its too...wierd to meh.I want to find out when ill be prepared spiritually and mentaly.

From my understandings, According to Maxine it is going to be another Hoax like the Y2K, however, there may be a major event that will occur within that year its hard to say, if you want to know more, you could try asking Father yourself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rthar86" <rthar86@ wrote:

I think i remember somewhere i read that 2012 begins the next earthly age. When the sun aligns with the center of the milky way, there will be a great enlightenment and (possibly) the downfall of xianity and all that bullsh!t.

Correct me if i misinterpreted.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rthar86" <rthar86@... wrote:
Greetings-
I am new to this website and thank you for giving me the
opprotunity to join, I have and work with the Devil's Keys and
Satanic Witchcraft, very good grimoires. Regarding the "end of
the world" I have had my own yahoo website, Circle of the AntiChrist,
where we have been working magickally with this concept for a number
of years, and I also wrote a book entitled Memoir of AntiChrist which
is a magickal book but dedicated to the End Time. We have a
"non-christian" view of what we feel is the pending end time, which
we think is more of a major Astral Transformation of earth them
a "judgement".
Gus

that is the myth, but if it was true, it would happen every year, just look at the astronomy, every year, it would happen.

And yes, that bit is a hoax, but there is more than just one myth about December 21st, 2012. Such as the Mayan Ages of Man, where every 10,000 years, 95% of the human population is wiped out by a huge cataclysmic event, and the last 5% repopulate the earth. This theory explains the advances in medicine, building, language, etc that the ancient civilizations had.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@... wrote:

I think i remember somewhere i read that 2012 begins the next earthly age. When the sun aligns with the center of the milky way, there will be a great enlightenment and (possibly) the downfall of xianity and all that bullsh!t.

Correct me if i misinterpreted.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back