Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Encounter with aliens

Two months ago I asked from Enki to awaken my kundalini. He immediately did and for the next few days I was feeling kundalini energy going up my spine. The next 5 days at exactly 1:30 am every night there were flashing lights above my house that were moving in ways that no human vehicle can. Every night I had dreams two of tall grey aliens coming and visiting me at my bed. One said his name was Uriel. 
I have read similar experiences that people had ufo encounters right after their kundalini awakening. Of course noone believed them, but now I can confirm it is true since I had a similar experience.
Does anyone know what is going on?

I saw also flashing lights.  Just like lighting but without sound. 

-------- Original message --------
From: "nicktrach1@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 17/09/2017 04:02 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Encounter with aliens

Two months ago I asked from Enki to awaken my kundalini. He immediately did and for the next few days I was feeling kundalini energy going up my spine. The next 5 days at exactly 1:30 am every night there were flashing lights above my house that were moving in ways that no human vehicle can. Every night I had dreams two of tall grey aliens coming and visiting me at my bed. One said his name was Uriel. 
I have read similar experiences that people had ufo encounters right after their kundalini awakening. Of course noone believed them, but now I can confirm it is true since I had a similar experience.

It's greys from the sound of it. That uriel guy is basically one of "angels" of the enemy. Avoid. Do banishment ritual and anything else you can think of. Whatever their intentions are know that they are up to no good.

First grey are negative entitys they are the find second uriel is also a name of a angel from jehova he is one of our biggest enemys. You should ask for help they are not positive they are negative beings, who knows what they have done to you ?  Ask satan for protection because its not normal that the enemy is going to you. Why didn't you know that it is the enemy ? I think everyone read a little bit knows greys are the enemy mate. Search for help ! 

Infiltrator warning!
Tall and grey is not a matchYou r lying and may be an infiltrator.You also say enki instead of Satan.Hail Satan!

17 sep. 2017 kl. 04:02 skrev nicktrach1@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:

Illo Medio, there are tall greys that are about 5'11, and some that are 7' tall. There are also short, 2-3 feet tall greys and I've seen one that was one feet tall.
On Monday, September 18, 2017, 8:32:50 PM EDT, Illo Medio verita.sanning@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Infiltrator warning!
Tall and grey is not a matchYou r lying and may be an infiltrator.You also say enki instead of Satan.Hail Satan!

17 sep. 2017 kl. 04:02 skrev nicktrach1@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:

the angels whos names end in "el" are enem thoughtforms, 
these thoughtforms are created by the greys, this would make sense if you were seeing them in your dreams....satan wouldnt activate your kundalini for you unle he thought you were strong enought mentally to handle the energy.
so just know that if satan awakened your kundalini, you are being protected by the gods, just because the enemy is coming to you in your dreams, doesn't mean you arent ok, just make sure you are meditating.
if on the offhand you are undedicated, and you arent meditating, then you are either making it up in your own head, or "urinal" has awakened it for you LOL 

i recently saw something ridiculous fly over where i lived as well, a few other have recently seen strange things too. dont worry about it you will be fine.

Just because an entity said he is "Uriel" that doesnt mean he actually is the real Uriel. Nevertheless, aliens are definitely watching over me. I see similar ufos above my house all the time ever since. What should I do? They are physically here I guess so a banishment wont do much...Just for the record I live in a city center so I guess they wouldnt physically come down here. I am also trying to avoid of going at secluded places far away from population centers because I am afraid of them.
I am definitely seeing ufos. That is certain! I saw one today. It flew from one edge of the sky to the other (Sort of) in a couple of seconds. What really bothers me is that these things are flashing...why would they flash? Cant they just look at me without flashing? Obviously they want me to notice.

I prefer Enki, iam not an infiltrator, I do not trust my telepathiy. Of course I asked helped from Satan but since I do not trust my telepathy I receive answers through others means. My kundalini is not raised it is awakened.

See, this is why it's ridiculous to jump to "infiltrator". I've seen a tall grey, as well; it was white and about 7' tall, and scared the fuck out if me. Called Satan for help, and the nasty grey vanished.

My new-age moron of a brother decided to mix xian shit with meditation, invited all sorts of entities in, and my dad's farm is haunted as a result. I can't do a banishing ritual because it's clear across the country, though.

Really tho what's with the new people names (all these weird letter and numbers) I've seen since I took it to the forums like a year ago everyone had Satanic related names and such but now a bunch of them have that ex. HK66DKX6486HRGI67EWBDKVHO38GH358
My intuition told me to be wary of them. I'm just pointing out a curiosity.

Hail Satan 666

My fleur de lis is actually Lilith's flower/pituary gland.  

-------- Original message --------
From: "hailsatnam666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 20/09/2017 11:39 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Encounter with aliens

Really tho what's with the new people names (all these weird letter and numbers) I've seen since I took it to the forums like a year ago everyone had Satanic related names and such but now a bunch of them have that ex. HK66DKX6486HRGI67EWBDKVHO38GH358
My intuition told me to be wary of them. I'm just pointing out a curiosity.

Hail Satan 666

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back