Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Emotions

I have been having a problem lately. Since I was very young I've always had just an overdose of emotional reaction to about anything. I can't hide it. 

Last week it's been to the point that I couldn't even do stuff I normally do on a day. I just stayed in bed pretty much. 

I have lost all my emotions in the past due to a bad relationship and recentely it seems they're back full force. 

But I was wondering, does anyone have any idea on how to cope with em better? Because so far all I've gotten to stay reasonably balanced is to do full aura cleaning when I don't feel too bad for a moment. 
I've shut down every external communication because it seems that only adds up to the stress (works both ways).

So if anyone knows what might help with this, thank you very much. I've started burning candles all day as well because it seemed to help balance out at least a bit in the past. Just can't burn every candle though since I happen to pick up on the color they are burning too.

If anyone has any other suggestions, thanks in advance.

Meditate on your front chakra extensions. The front extensions control and power emotions.But since you need to keep all chakras and extensions balanced you should do the front, midde and rear chakras in one circuit.Tuning Chakras Through Vibration

Do this with the front chakras from the base to the crown 9 times for each chakra. Direct and affirm the energy.Then go back down the middle chakras doing the same thing and affirming energy into the middle chakras.Then go back up the spine from the base to the crown and affirm energy into the rear chakras/sushumna.
This will bolster your energy, raw power and flow of energy as well as help you control this.
HAIL SATAN!

On Thursday, October 22, 2015 8:33 PM, "taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I have been having a problem lately. Since I was very young I've always had just an overdose of emotional reaction to about anything. I can't hide it. 

Last week it's been to the point that I couldn't even do stuff I normally do on a day. I just stayed in bed pretty much. 

I have lost all my emotions in the past due to a bad relationship and recentely it seems they're back full force. 

But I was wondering, does anyone have any idea on how to cope with em better? Because so far all I've gotten to stay reasonably balanced is to do full aura cleaning when I don't feel too bad for a moment. 
I've shut down every external communication because it seems that only adds up to the stress (works both ways).

So if anyone knows what might help with this, thank you very much. I've started burning candles all day as well because it seemed to help balance out at least a bit in the past. Just can't burn every candle though since I happen to pick up on the color they are burning too.

Not sure aout how to fix it, but I can try to put some light on the possible causes; the fact that you are oversensitive to external emotions might come from your Astrological Natal Chart; I would suggest you to have a look to it. Probably you could have a strong Neptune (maybe affecting your chart ruler, your 1st house, or your Venus and Moon) that is opening yourself much more to pick up emotions of the other people. Or, you might have some planets, or the Ascendant, in Pisces, that gives similar effects as Neptune.
Also a high amount of Water element in your Chart could be causing this (many planets in water signs); so I'd definetely think that adding a little bit of fire and air (air makes people "colder" toward external world and feelings) in your meditations would help.

To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 06:29:56 -0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Emotions

Hello brothers and sisters.
So lately i've been opening my chakras, last one I opened was Solar. And I noticed that since I started to open my chakras, i've been jumping from emotion to emotion like a parkour. It's getting out of hand, most of the times i'm frustrated and furious about nothing, and i'm wondering is it because of activated chakras or just a coincidence? And if it's because of chakras, why am I feeling like this?
Hail Satan!

Once you activate your chakras and empower them,your bioelectricity increases so does your soul and witch power( your mind) so just do void meditation which could all be found at www.joyofsatan.org

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back