Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Emotions

kvnfidler

Something I've recently realized is that bottled up emotions end up in the chakra's, and that after letting them out kundalini energy becomes much more active. I've also noticed that crying is a very good way to cleanse yourself, it seems to push those repressed feelings to the surface. That can be difficult at times, when they have to do with the loss of a family member or something along those lines, but I feel it is very helpful.

I agree, even crying for no reason helps alot with letting out all that stored up energy, that you can use in spells.
After doing it, I feel peaceful.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:

Something I've recently realized is that bottled up emotions end up in the chakra's, and that after letting them out kundalini energy becomes much more active. I've also noticed that crying is a very good way to cleanse yourself, it seems to push those repressed feelings to the surface. That can be difficult at times, when they have to do with the loss of a family member or something along those lines, but I feel it is very helpful.

<td val[/IMG]Everyone is different.I was told that a satanic warrior should never cry though.I dont know if you're fighting yet though.

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

"Many people will realize the truth in the end,but it will be too late."
                                    "Ye shall sorely regret it!!!!"

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn        
                           Hail the 4 Crowns Of Hell!!!

--- On Thu, 9/3/09, kvnfidler <kvnfidler@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Emotions
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, September 3, 2009, 11:26 AM

[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thenailskiss" <thenailskiss@... wrote:
I agree, even crying for no reason helps alot with letting out all that stored up energy, that you can use in spells.
After doing it, I feel peaceful.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@ wrote:

I tend to go to the gym alot and you may think whats this have to with that well it helps working out relieves stress on emotions expecially punching a bag I tend to gather my emotions up for when i'm about to get in a fight or just to unleash into the world i know it sounds cruel I know it was ment to but other then those emotions through meditation various ones I've actually blocked those emotions love pleasure and many other ones that have to many words to describe. also work out it helps trust me energy alot

Emotions should NEVER be kept down (except until they can be released in a healthy manner) and if crying is the way you find best to do that, then cry. It's natural: we have the physical capability of tears, so why deny them if they want to flow? (That's more xtian crap, I think). Repressed emotions will eventually manifest themselves in physical ailments and mental unbalance; we need to deal with them--as emotions--before that happens.

I agree: working out and other types of exercise is excellent for releasing stress! It's not always necessary to look for a magical solution to solve the stress problem although, having said that, the best solution is a COMBINATION of meditation, magick, and physical exertion for one will compliment the other.

Incidentally, rowing is also a great stress reducer.

I'm an equestrian, but don't ride if you're angry; you'll transfer that to the horse and may also unwittingly take out some of your frustration on the animal, which is never good.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aresascent" <aresascent@... wrote:

I tend to go to the gym alot and you may think whats this have to with that well it helps working out relieves stress on emotions expecially punching a bag I tend to gather my emotions up for when i'm about to get in a fight or just to unleash into the world i know it sounds cruel I know it was ment to but other then those emotions through meditation various ones I've actually blocked those emotions love pleasure and many other ones that have to many words to describe. also work out it helps trust me energy alot

In my opinion the definition of each Emotion is too Rigid. Emotions are not Rigid, they Flow, from one to the other. Therefore, each Emotion at some point crosses over to the next, this space in between is undefinable by Emotional definition, but it is an Emotional State.

Not unlike the times We are experiencing more than one Emotion at the same time, this again us undefinable through definition of the singular.

To remove definition from Emotion you are left with "Feeling", a much more trustworthy voice.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

Emotions should NEVER be kept down (except until they can be released in a healthy manner) and if crying is the way you find best to do that, then cry. It's natural: we have the physical capability of tears, so why deny them if they want to flow? (That's more xtian crap, I think). Repressed emotions will eventually manifest themselves in physical ailments and mental unbalance; we need to deal with them--as emotions--before that happens.

I agree: working out and other types of exercise is excellent for releasing stress! It's not always necessary to look for a magical solution to solve the stress problem although, having said that, the best solution is a COMBINATION of meditation, magick, and physical exertion for one will compliment the other.

Incidentally, rowing is also a great stress reducer.

I'm an equestrian, but don't ride if you're angry; you'll transfer that to the horse and may also unwittingly take out some of your frustration on the animal, which is never good.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aresascent" <aresascent@ wrote:

can anybody explain to me why emotions are necessary... what is it that we gain from experiencing emotions i dont understand them i dont like them yet i "blessed" if you will with very strong empathic talent... i feel as if emotions are pointless as if they get in the way of life and how we function... i dont see the purpose other than a way to define experiences... i.e. scary... sad... happy... is there something im missing is there something i just dont get.... why cant i experience and handle my emotions in a more "normal" way most important is WHY do we NEED emotions...

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

Emotions. E-motions. Energy in Motion.

Emotions are energy. Emotions when we cannot control them are bad.

When we control our emotions it makes us strong.

You feel stuck in life. Anger can motivate you. Now uncontrolled Anger can destroy you.

But I know we have all felt when we were able to control anger, we felt like an indestructible force.

Sadness Gives things an importance.

Without Happiness things would be meaningless. No reason to want to live.

Look at the greys. They have no emotions. They hate us so much because we can feel and they cannot.

They are slaves to the reptilians. If they had it their way they would give themselves emotions. But they cannot, so therefore they hate us with a burning passion.

There would be no society. No life in general. Nothing would be there to motivate. You would not hate your enemies so therefore Genocide would occur. Without love there would be no families. Thus children would not be cared for and the extinction of a species might occur..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "costule666" <jasonwatts1985@... wrote:

can anybody explain to me why emotions are necessary... what is it that we gain from experiencing emotions i dont understand them i dont like them yet i "blessed" if you will with very strong empathic talent... i feel as if emotions are pointless as if they get in the way of life and how we function... i dont see the purpose other than a way to define experiences... i.e. scary... sad... happy... is there something im missing is there something i just dont get.... why cant i experience and handle my emotions in a more "normal" way most important is WHY do we NEED emotions...

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

I guess enotions are something I need to work on a bit... but how us a mystery... especially considering I JUST DONT get it.... I feel for me they just get in the way but alas that's probably just old enemy programming I need to deal with as well... I feel so drained right now... I just got done with my Meditations for the day and now hopefully I can get some sleep... Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
On Dec 11, 2012 1:44 AM, "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

You feel stuck in life. Anger can motivate you. Now uncontrolled Anger can destroy you.

But I know we have all felt when we were able to control anger, we felt like an indestructible force.

Look at the greys. They have no emotions. They hate us so much because we can feel and they cannot.

They are slaves to the reptilians. If they had it their way they would give themselves emotions. But they cannot, so therefore they hate us with a burning passion.

There would be no society. No life in general. Nothing would be there to motivate. You would not hate your enemies so therefore Genocide would occur. Without love there would be no families. Thus children would not be cared for and the extinction of a species might occur..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "costule666" <jasonwatts1985@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

The enemy wants up to believe Emotions are weak.

Emotions are power. What would it be like if you could never love? If you could never feel anything for anyone? Puppies drowning in a river would not mean anything.

The jews feel like this. They have a lack of empathy. They are all sociopaths.

It is not your emotions that are getting in the way. It is your lack of controlling them.

The reason you feel like this, is again an insecurity. Insecurity is what leads us to put a mask on or Facade. It is not that we do not want to feel anything, it is that we wish we would stop hating ourselves. That we could just feel secure in our self for once.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jason Watts <jasonwatts1985@... wrote:

I guess enotions are something I need to work on a bit... but how us a
mystery... especially considering I JUST DONT get it.... I feel for me they
just get in the way but alas that's probably just old enemy programming I
need to deal with as well... I feel so drained right now... I just got done
with my Meditations for the day and now hopefully I can get some sleep...

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
On Dec 11, 2012 1:44 AM, "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@...
wrote:

You feel stuck in life. Anger can motivate you. Now uncontrolled Anger
can destroy you.

But I know we have all felt when we were able to control anger, we felt
like an indestructible force.

Look at the greys. They have no emotions. They hate us so much because we
can feel and they cannot.

They are slaves to the reptilians. If they had it their way they would
give themselves emotions. But they cannot, so therefore they hate us with a
burning passion.

There would be no society. No life in general. Nothing would be there to
motivate. You would not hate your enemies so therefore Genocide would
occur. Without love there would be no families. Thus children would not be
cared for and the extinction of a species might occur..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "costule666" <jasonwatts1985@
wrote:

can anybody explain to me why emotions are necessary... what is it that
we gain from experiencing emotions i dont understand them i dont like them
yet i "blessed" if you will with very strong empathic talent... i feel as
if emotions are pointless as if they get in the way of life and how we
function... i dont see the purpose other than a way to define
experiences... i.e. scary... sad... happy... is there something im missing
is there something i just dont get.... why cant i experience and handle my
emotions in a more "normal" way most important is WHY do we NEED emotions...

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

Yahoo! Groups Links

they're just so intense eapecially since I added the 5 Tibetans and the Hatha Yoga... I know they're necessary... I'm just tired of hurting and the pain and the sorrow I wish.... hell I don't know but that is why I am here to learn all I can and to do better... Thanks Bro you really helped ne to see what I needed to see evwn if it wasn't what I wanted to see... Hail Satan!!"
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
On Dec 11, 2012 2:20 AM, "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:
 The enemy wants up to believe Emotions are weak.

Emotions are power. What would it be like if you could never love? If you could never feel anything for anyone? Puppies drowning in a river would not mean anything.

The jews feel like this. They have a lack of empathy. They are all sociopaths.

It is not your emotions that are getting in the way. It is your lack of controlling them.

The reason you feel like this, is again an insecurity. Insecurity is what leads us to put a mask on or Facade. It is not that we do not want to feel anything, it is that we wish we would stop hating ourselves. That we could just feel secure in our self for once.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jason Watts <jasonwatts1985@... wrote:

I guess enotions are something I need to work on a bit... but how us a
mystery... especially considering I JUST DONT get it.... I feel for me they
just get in the way but alas that's probably just old enemy programming I
need to deal with as well... I feel so drained right now... I just got done
with my Meditations for the day and now hopefully I can get some sleep...

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
On Dec 11, 2012 1:44 AM, "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@...
wrote:

You feel stuck in life. Anger can motivate you. Now uncontrolled Anger
can destroy you.

But I know we have all felt when we were able to control anger, we felt
like an indestructible force.

Look at the greys. They have no emotions. They hate us so much because we
can feel and they cannot.

They are slaves to the reptilians. If they had it their way they would
give themselves emotions. But they cannot, so therefore they hate us with a
burning passion.

There would be no society. No life in general. Nothing would be there to
motivate. You would not hate your enemies so therefore Genocide would
occur. Without love there would be no families. Thus children would not be
cared for and the extinction of a species might occur..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "costule666" <jasonwatts1985@
wrote:

can anybody explain to me why emotions are necessary... what is it that
we gain from experiencing emotions i dont understand them i dont like them
yet i "blessed" if you will with very strong empathic talent... i feel as
if emotions are pointless as if they get in the way of life and how we
function... i dont see the purpose other than a way to define
experiences... i.e. scary... sad... happy... is there something im missing
is there something i just dont get.... why cant i experience and handle my
emotions in a more "normal" way most important is WHY do we NEED emotions...

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Emotions are an important part of man. They confirm to us that we are alive and functioning well. However it is very important to contol emotions and balance them. when the aura is powerful emotions are easily controlled and balanced. This is achieved through keeping a consistent power meditation program which is balanced. A balanced power meditation program should consist of an orgasim to relax your body,breathing exercises,void meditation, chakra work and physical yoga. This empowers the mind and the soul. A powerful strong mind can easily contain pressure and emotions are easily manipulated. Hail Satan!
------------------------------
On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 11:41 PM PST damnplanetsaturn wrote:

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

They have no emotion but they hate us with a burning passion? Not being rude but that doesn't make sense. Hate is an emotion.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "costule666" <jasonwatts1985@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

That is the only emotion they can feel. They can feel hatred and anger. Other then that, nothing else.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Djinn Draconis" <xxrygelxx@... wrote:

They have no emotion but they hate us with a burning passion? Not being rude but that doesn't make sense. Hate is an emotion.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "costule666" <jasonwatts1985@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

Even animals have emotions. What happens to a being with emotions removed? Well the greys are a good example would you want to become like them?
Our Gods have emotions, Satan has emotions, Our Gods have very powerfull emotions, they give life meaning, would you go through life never feeling joy? exitement? If someone dies who would care or bother to remember them if you felt nothing? It sounds like a very artificial and pointless existance.

Our drive to explore, to create and destroy, to discover and advance is driven by emotions. Would Satan Himself have advanced so far and found imortality and created Us if He had no emotions?
What makes one want to fight? Emotions..
How can you Love Satan without emotions?

Maybe from experiencing a lot of negative emotions, a lot of saddness or loss and pain you can come to 'wishing' you couldn't feel anything... been there done that and feeling numb watching time pass not giving a shit if the world blew up tomorrow and I faded into nothing. I have been down that road and it nearly killed me... guess Who pulled me out of It?

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

so im confused... i do all these things except for a daily orgasm so because i dont have a daily orgasm does that make my power meditations unbalanced... and is it really necessary for an orgasm EVERY day... saw some reference to this a while ago but i dont remember what thread or what context to even begin searching for it... thanks for your time though

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mc Rundown <mcrundown@... wrote:

Emotions are an important part of man. They confirm to us that we are alive and functioning well. However it is very important to contol emotions and balance them. when the aura is powerful emotions are easily controlled and balanced. This is achieved through keeping a consistent power meditation program which is balanced. A balanced power meditation program should consist of an orgasim to relax your body,breathing exercises,void meditation, chakra work and physical yoga. This empowers the mind and the soul. A powerful strong mind can easily contain pressure and emotions are easily manipulated. Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

Orgasm is not Neccesary, If you have Orgasm and use its energy efficiently then you advance faster, Think of it as a Shortcut to slice off the time to reach Godhood,Kundalini Rising etc.
When on Kundalini Rising, Orgasm is Neccessary other than that No I believe it aint so Neccessary. Make sense?

actually... no now im even more confused... but im not really to sure about what anymore lol... oh well thank you 
Hail Satan!!!Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 10:21 PM, Anand Bon <anandbon@... wrote:
Orgasm is not Neccesary, If you have Orgasm and use its energy efficiently then you advance faster, Think of it as a Shortcut to slice off the time to reach Godhood,Kundalini Rising etc.
When on Kundalini Rising, Orgasm is Neccessary other than that No I believe it aint so Neccessary. Make sense?

no im not a gamer lol i actually despise almost all video games... i spend all my free time meditating yoga or on the groups im not much interested in anything out side of my Spiritual "duties"
On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 10:26 PM, Anand Bon <anandbon@... wrote:
Okay Do you play World of warcraft or any specific game?

Okay think of Achieving Godhood as an Empty Long HP Bar.
You Meditate,Do vibration etc opening chakras etc that bar slowly fills up, Now when you Apply the Orgasmic Energy to Further empower yourself(chakras),The HP bar fills up a bit faster. Make sense?
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, 12 December 2012 12:26 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Emotions

yeah i get it but the original question was stemmed from having a balanced program that included orgasm... and i know from my studies regular orgasm is necessary but it made me think that because i dont have one DAILY that my programs not balanced properly or something... but i see now that its not necessarily a daily thing even though it is necessary

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 10:31 PM, Anand Bon <anandbon@... wrote:
You Meditate,Do vibration etc opening chakras etc that bar slowly fills up, Now when you Apply the Orgasmic Energy to Further empower yourself(chakras),The HP bar fills up a bit faster. Make sense?
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Wednesday, 12 December 2012 12:26 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Emotions

Okay on some Workings Orgasm is a Neccesity That is all. 
Just do what you feel like,Follow your Nature, Do whatever meditation you feel like, Just have the Knowledge that Certain Workings such as the Kundalini Rising Requires ORgasmic Energy okay.

yeah thanks for help.... it was appreciated very much Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
On Dec 11, 2012 10:46 PM, "Anand Bon" <anandbon@... wrote:
Okay on some Workings Orgasm is a Neccesity That is all. 
Just do what you feel like,Follow your Nature, Do whatever meditation you feel like, Just have the Knowledge that Certain Workings such as the Kundalini Rising Requires ORgasmic Energy okay.

Orgasm is very powerful and effective way of raising energy,the life force or the witch power. Sex magic does not only work to attract a sex mate or love whatever but can also be used to attract other things like money,charisma or just whatever you need. This is because its a life force you are using and sex energy is very powerful and faster in helping you accomplish you desire. It can also raise the kundalini faster. This is why xians forbid masterbation, its powerful. but followers of this foul religion do not know this. Orgasm is also naturally relaxing. It aids trance state faster.
On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 8:35 PM PST Jason Watts wrote:

yeah i get it but the original question was stemmed from having a balanced
program that included orgasm... and i know from my studies regular orgasm
is necessary but it made me think that because i dont have one DAILY that
my programs not balanced properly or something... but i see now that its
not necessarily a daily thing even though it is necessary

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 10:31 PM, Anand Bon <anandbon@... wrote:

You Meditate,Do vibration etc opening chakras etc that bar slowly fills
up, Now when you Apply the Orgasmic Energy to Further empower
yourself(chakras),The HP bar fills up a bit faster. Make sense?
*To:* "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
*Sent:* Wednesday, 12 December 2012 12:26 PM
*Subject:* Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Emotions

Orgasm is a very good way of starting a power meditation session because it is naturally relaxing and very effective for certain works. It is necessary for certain works that you involve an orgasm for example rising the kundalini,sex magic etc. Howerever there are several ways that relaxes somebody when starting a meditation session such as breathing exercises. We are individual and different tactics work best for diffrent people. It does not make your meditation unbalanced if you do not have an orgasm but having one makes you relax faster and aids your trance state faster. Orgasm also makes you raise energy faster. It is a faster and very effective way of rising energy. Hail Satan!
On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 6:47 PM PST costule666 wrote:

so im confused... i do all these things except for a daily orgasm so because i dont have a daily orgasm does that make my power meditations unbalanced... and is it really necessary for an orgasm EVERY day... saw some reference to this a while ago but i dont remember what thread or what context to even begin searching for it... thanks for your time though

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mc Rundown <mcrundown@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

Greys are like living robots with a hive mind that is controlled by other ET's. Their puppets once they may have had emotions but an example of what humans could end up like if we don't fight back and win. Now is it possible there are greys out there that still have emotions and are free from that? Maybe but we don't know so we treat them as the enemy wether the hate comes from them or through them. They carry out jobs for their masters, their not free.
I have studied them for over 2 decades, read many books, listened and read hundreds of eye witness accounts and experiences seen just about every documentary ever made and personally encountered them myself. My own family has also experienced their ugliness.
The only time I have seen or heard them described in any positive way was by people of the new age who were pretty far gone, with the fake smile and pasty xian faces, the ones that talk to angels...
Either way they sure as shit don't show up with flowers and say lets be friends. I have looked into their eyes and seen nothing their actions are instinctual and robotic they carry out what they are to do with no sympathy or empathy for ones pain or fear.

The greys are part of the enemy system they are not however the ones calling the shots or the 'top dogs' They are like worker bees.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Djinn Draconis" <xxrygelxx@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

Orgasm is a very good way of starting a power meditation session because it is naturally relaxing and very effective for certain works. It is necessary for certain works that you involve an orgasm for example rising the kundalini,sex magic etc. Howerever there are several ways that relaxes somebody when starting a meditation session such as breathing exercises. We are individual and different tactics work best for diffrent people. It does not make your meditation unbalanced if you do not have an orgasm but having one makes you relax faster and aids your trance state faster. Orgasm also makes you raise energy faster. It is a faster and very effective way of rising energy. Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

Has anyone noticed differences in emotions since dedicating? For instance, before I was severely depressed and now I am not. But more than that, it's like I am bittersweet now most of the time. I do experience highs and lows but very rarely extremes. Actually, I can't even stay very angry for long. It's as if my emotions are more balanced. Bittersweet.

Hail Satan

Wonderful. It's called emotional balance.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hp.2297" wrote:

Has anyone noticed differences in emotions since dedicating? For instance, before I was severely depressed and now I am not. But more than that, it's like I am bittersweet now most of the time. I do experience highs and lows but very rarely extremes. Actually, I can't even stay very angry for long. It's as if my emotions are more balanced. Bittersweet.

Hail Satan

My emotions have changed more dramatically thn ever I'm not a dedicated satanist but studying and looking forward to it. A lot has changed for me during the time I started with this one is emotion. My emotions try to trick me at times especially anger but I'm really really good at control. But sometimes the littlest mistakes makes me feel so bad tht I just have to explain what i did. Are we built on emotions??

Built on emotions?Well emotions are a part of us... But getting angry, sad etc; everything happens for a reason.What I mean is, you could be too low on energy and you could get angry or frustrated and cause panic for that reason.Whatsmore, when new people start meditating, all their inner anger, wrath and overall suppressed emotions start coming to the surface. Meditation cures one from the inside, so anger, sadness or too much happiness; everything's normal when someone is in the process of letting it all out.

Στις 10:34 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 25 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "cedre losoya cedrelosoya22@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

My emotions have changed more dramatically thn ever I'm not a dedicated satanist but studying and looking forward to it. A lot has changed for me during the time I started with this one is emotion. My emotions try to trick me at times especially anger but I'm really really good at control. But sometimes the littlest mistakes makes me feel so bad tht I just have to explain what i did. Are we built on emotions??

I find that the kundalini serpent and the kundalini awakening process does this too. I have felt rage, anger, sadness, depression, bliss and ecstasy,  but not all at once. :3Power meditation and the kundalini awakening process changes you from the inside out.
Hail Satan!

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 6:20 PM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Built on emotions?Well emotions are a part of us... But getting angry, sad etc; everything happens for a reason.What I mean is, you could be too low on energy and you could get angry or frustrated and cause panic for that reason.Whatsmore, when new people start meditating, all their inner anger, wrath and overall suppressed emotions start coming to the surface. Meditation cures one from the inside, so anger, sadness or too much happiness; everything's normal when someone is in the process of letting it all out.

Στις 10:34 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 25 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "cedre losoya cedrelosoya22@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Now how about the Sun?? I know we could pull energy from the sun while meditating under it but on a cloudy rainy day, do certain people who are used to the suns energy feel drowsy or weakened?? Or does tht just depends on the person??
On Sep 25, 2014 5:21 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I find that the kundalini serpent and the kundalini awakening process does this too. I have felt rage, anger, sadness, depression, bliss and ecstasy,  but not all at once. :3Power meditation and the kundalini awakening process changes you from the inside out.
Hail Satan!

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 6:20 PM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Στις 10:34 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 25 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "cedre losoya cedrelosoya22@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] έγραψε:

Is it okay if I do a working that will impact my emotions to not love? Just that I'm falling for someone and I get weak when that happens cause the first time I fell in love, I got weak. I don't want that to fall in love for the second time, not yet, I wanna stay focused and keep on meditating and stuff. Plus I don't have time for a girlfriend so will the working effect my progression? Hail Satan!

@Ayanda I Don't know of anything which helps better than void meditation with not falling on love.

When love is only bait for a trap, it's tougher than a full frontal assault.

Stay strong!

Instead of removing your emotions you should work on controlling them. 

State positive affirmations when you have a energy buzz after meditation. I would check out the Runes and probably Squares to see what I had to work with in empowering my focus, and control.

Don't let yourself fall in love. Make others fall in love with YOU.

On Thursday, May 14, 2015 11:27 AM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@Ayanda I Don't know of anything which helps better than void meditation with not falling on love.

When love is only bait for a trap, it's tougher than a full frontal assault.

Stay strong!

It's no possible to "remove" anything. When it comes to habitual feelings trying to fight or suppress them doesn't work, it only makes stronger. Instead, you just need to be aware when this happens and choosing to behave in other ways. For example when you feel you're "in love" you feel in a certain way, make certain visualizations e.t.c. Then you can train to recognize when you feel that, because it's normally unconscious. Then after you recognize it, you can choose to behave normally as if you weren't in love. Simple, isn't it? :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back