Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Egyptians being white

tecyn

I remember you high priestess shannon telling me when I first joined the group that we had close ties to the Egyptian gods because they were mostly blacks.

I'm surprised to see that you said something else that they are whites?!!

Now if they are whites then how do we blacks now know our ancestors?

How do we trace back to our ancestors?

That means it's not possible to have close ties with the Egyptian Gods if they are white because we are blacks

?????

Shannon never said the Ancient Egyptians were black. She wrote in her article that the Egyptian gods correspond with the traditional African gods. Different gods were given authority over different places and races. The Egyptian gods, Lilith told Shannon, had close ties to blacks. If you think because the Ancient Egyptians were white, that we can't have close ties to the Gods is true, you're wrong. Keep in mind SATAN is a tall, white, blonde haired, blue eyed man. Many if not the majority of the Gods are of the Nordic race.
On Oct 1, 2016 1:35 PM, "tecyn@... [BlacksforSatan]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I remember you high priestess shannon telling me when I first joined the group that we had close ties to the Egyptian gods because they were mostly blacks.

I'm surprised to see that you said something else that they are whites?!!

Now if they are whites then how do we blacks now know our ancestors?

How do we trace back to our ancestors?

That means it's not possible to have close ties with the Egyptian Gods if they are white because we are blacks

?????

She said they were neither white or black.
So how come they are now white???? 

<td val[/IMG]Tecyn, Did you even read my article about the Egyptian gods and the black race?

I said that the Egyptians were originally white and this has been proven and you can still see evidence of whites and Eurasions living in North and East Africa.

Of course there were arabs and blacks in the area as well but what we know as the Egyptians- they were white.

Now you must be getting confused. The Egyptian GODS are a different story. There are different races of gods but majority of them are of the Nordic race. That is just how they look.

The other races of gods- some have dark skin and some have tanned skinned.

Some of the Egyptian daemon gods are white and some are not white. The Egyptian demon goddess Sekhmet has very dark skin and she is a warrior goddess and a high ranking god In Hell. My guardian Demon Haagenti was the Egyptian cat goddess Bastet, and she is not white/nordic either.

The Egyptian gods, both white and non white, influenced black satanic culture and influenced pretty much the African continent.

In south and west Africa, there are Egyptian symbols and culture still found. Even the swastika nazi symbol is found in Africa. All the gentile races have religion and culture from Satan and the gods.

The Black race had the same culture the Egyptians did. ALL this culture and religion is of the Egyptian gods. Whether you are white or black, the demon gods and the knowledge they give is for all of us gentiles. We are all from Satan.

Our ancient African ancestors were satanists. Vodun/Voodoo, Yoruba religion and all those were branches of Spiritual satanism.

There are still tribes in Africa who still can recall their creation all the way back to the beginning. Imagine how enlightened, spiritual and powerful the first blacks were. We are their descendants and we must finish the great work of Satan and that is of godhead.

There are still tribes who have certain artifacts that have been passed down to remember the first black ancestors.

The races were created by Satan with a function and goal in mind.

Satan wants us to be proud of our existence and race. No shame whatsoever.
I remember about a year ago, Satan told me that we are his creation and Of him and that we need to fulfill our destiny and become our own Sun. This means become perfected and reach godhead.

He said that "Godhead is the next chapter"

High Priestess Shannon

[/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [BlacksforSatan] Egyptians being white
Sent: Sat, Oct 1, 2016 9:17:21 PM

<td val[/IMG]   She said they were neither white or black.
So how come they are now white????  [/TD]

Attachments :
There the sun is very hot, the climate of Egypt makes people get tanned. So much so that the paintings men's skin is darker than women because men worked out.
Many of our Gods have tanned skin is normal.

One possible explanation for the fact that men and women are portrayed in different colors in Egyptian paintings is linked to the issue of division of labor according to sex that occurred in ancient Egypt, as well as the transit of men and women through the public spaces and private.

According to Egyptologists analysis and art historians, men were painted in a reddish-brown color as working outside the home and thus were subject to increased exposure to sunlight on the path to the location of work or even during the period who were performing their functions - as is the case of the peasants - while women represented in color ocher, they performed most of their daily activities looking after the home and family and were exposed less to the sun for these tasks occur in the private space of the House.

The Aria race taught knowledge of Satan to the local people and today we have the wonders :)
But I think it is inevitable not to have been no marriages between them, are very sexy lol

Tawny and Nakht performing offerings. Painting from the tomb of Nakht, Egypt.

2016-10-01 19:11 GMT-03:00 Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [BlacksforSatan] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:

<td val[/IMG]Tecyn, Did you even read my article about the Egyptian gods and the black race?

I said that the Egyptians were originally white and this has been proven and you can still see evidence of whites and Eurasions living in North and East Africa.

Of course there were arabs and blacks in the area as well but what we know as the Egyptians- they were white.

Now you must be getting confused. The Egyptian GODS are a different story. There are different races of gods but majority of them are of the Nordic race. That is just how they look.

The other races of gods- some have dark skin and some have tanned skinned.

Some of the Egyptian daemon gods are white and some are not white. The Egyptian demon goddess Sekhmet has very dark skin and she is a warrior goddess and a high ranking god In Hell. My guardian Demon Haagenti was the Egyptian cat goddess Bastet, and she is not white/nordic either.

The Egyptian gods, both white and non white, influenced black satanic culture and influenced pretty much the African continent.

In south and west Africa, there are Egyptian symbols and culture still found. Even the swastika nazi symbol is found in Africa. All the gentile races have religion and culture from Satan and the gods.

The Black race had the same culture the Egyptians did. ALL this culture and religion is of the Egyptian gods. Whether you are white or black, the demon gods and the knowledge they give is for all of us gentiles. We are all from Satan.

Our ancient African ancestors were satanists. Vodun/Voodoo, Yoruba religion and all those were branches of Spiritual satanism.

There are still tribes in Africa who still can recall their creation all the way back to the beginning. Imagine how enlightened, spiritual and powerful the first blacks were. We are their descendants and we must finish the great work of Satan and that is of godhead.

There are still tribes who have certain artifacts that have been passed down to remember the first black ancestors.

The races were created by Satan with a function and goal in mind.

Satan wants us to be proud of our existence and race. No shame whatsoever.
I remember about a year ago, Satan told me that we are his creation and Of him and that we need to fulfill our destiny and become our own Sun. This means become perfected and reach godhead.

He said that "Godhead is the next chapter"

High Priestess Shannon

[/TD]
From: tecyn@... [BlacksforSatan] <BlacksforSatan@yahoogroups. com;
To: <BlacksforSatan@yahoogroups. com;
Subject: Re: [BlacksforSatan] Egyptians being white
Sent: Sat, Oct 1, 2016 9:17:21 PM

<td val[/IMG]   She said they were neither white or black.
So how come they are now white????  [/TD]

There are plenty of threads and online articles and pics to prove it. Just go to the JoS main group and look it up it's been covered before.

it's been genetically proven that King Tut and Ankhenaton had 95% European ancestry. The sculptures had people with blue and green eyes. Also the mummies have been found to have red hair. The fact they may have painted Brown people means nothing when they also painted red and green people. Europe had Ancient Rome and Greece and other great empires and buildings that still stand along with Egypt. Which is what whites created. Blacks had mud huts excluding the Dogon tribe. If blacks created the pyramids than how come all of Africa isn't built up? White nations and ancient kingdoms are along with the Orientals. Plus if the only reason for ancient Egypt being black is because it's in Africa how do you explain South Africa which was built by whites?

The genetic testing has already been done. King Tut had 95% European DNA. The Egyptians had images depicting red and even blue people that doesn't mean there is a blue race. Also the statues and sculptures had blue eyes and green eyes. The mummies have been found to have red and blonde hair.

Egypt was conquered by many people the only black was the Nubian pharaoh at the last dynasty. Egypt was even conquered by Arabs.

Once again, Egypt was ORIGINALLY white, Obviously there have been blacks and Arabs and mixed residing there.
No one is trying to bring down blacks but we are not going to stand here and condone lie. Facts are facts. If one cannot come to terms with that, too bad. 

High Priestess Shannon

And of course there were blacks in Egypt as they are still part of Africa. Remember the Arab slave trade where many blacks were brought into and sent out of Egypt. Blacks were moved around. The ancient Egyptians were originally white. I'm talking about many many thousands of years ago. The Egyptian culture from the Egyptian daemon gods were wide spread to the white gentiles and blacks of the continent.
Even today north and east Africa is occupied by Eurasians and those of white ancestry.
Funny how blacks use the ancient Egypt argument but fail to study deep into Africa where some pyramids were also found and other great monoliths. There was a great history in deeper Africa. Check out the book "Temples of the African gods" if you want further proof.
Just because the Egyptians were originally white does not mean that all blacks had no achievements or there own spiritual advancement. Blacks have their own history. Silly afrocentric claims such as the Olmecs were black and the blacks are the originally jews can be easily be debunked and they only serve as a false ego boost. Blacks in America especially are going through an identity crisis.
https://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic16146.html

Read this article.
High priestess Shannon

Likando, I am curious how you identify all the statue examples you shown as black people? 

Atleast 3 of them do not look black at all and multiple others look like some kind of racemix between people, not at all like a pure race black. 
Just because the color of the rock used to make the statues is dark doesn't mean the person portrayed is actually black. Clay was used a lot to make small statues because of it's properties and because it's easy to paint, clay has a reddish brown color which is what you can see in many of the examples you showed. 
Basalt rock is very hard and tough, making it a good material to create a statue out of, same with slate.They are both dark grey or black in color. 
I could post literally more than a hundred pictures from google search of egyptian statues that are aryan looking. 
You found a couple that are black looking and some of the examples you showed do not even fit a black persons facial features. 
Look at some pictures of Scandinavian woman, in many cases they have thin portruding lips and gaunt faces, just like you showed in the 3rd example of the statue with the missing nose. 
The 5th example you showed looks more simmilar to european people than to any black people I saw. 

Of course black people lived in Egypt back in the day, and there is even a line of black pharaohs, but the majority has always been white. The fact there have been black pharaohs shows that the black race was in a much better spot years ago. 

The fact is that the black race has degenerated a huge amount and isn't in a good spot. As Black SS it's important that you can understand that and accept that, so you can move beyond and elevate your people back to a point where they are empowered and advanced. Not by means of inflating the ego with wishful thnking, bringing others down out of spite because of some existential crisis. 
While it matters what history you have as a people, it's more important to look at what you can do now and how you can improve and advance as a people and as an individual. The rest comes later on it's own. 
The majority of the black race as of now is not advanced in any ways. They aren't civilizers or cultural and technological masterminds. Many still live in stone age conditions, or are very impoverized because they lack the ability to build a strong and economically developed society, they simply do not have the means to do so, despite having one of the most fertile and rich nations in the entire world. 
That is not because nobody has denied them the means, but because the black race simply didn't manage to get those means thenselves. That doesn't mean you can't have them or that you are destined to stay like this. Absolutely not, but this is what the jews want of course. 
The White race has always had those means and it shows because everywhere they have been there is a strong developed society, or there are signs pointing towards there having been a strong developed society. 
The jews are at fault for the poor state africa is in, but first and foremost the responsibility lies with your own people. The black race needs to step up and stop making excuses or have wishful delusions to make up for their inferiority complex. 
Try to follow HPs Shannons and Kyrique's example and leave behind any wishful thinking, making of excuses, inferiority complex and whatever other nonsense could be plaguing your mind (consciously and subconsciously). Then try to find the truth and your true purpose, wake up fellow blacks and give them the strength back to face their harsh reality and rise above it. 

For one, I agree with this statement. Secondly it would seem that some facts are being confused with being the all in all. If indeed the Gods were all black then the Aryan Race would be of black race predominantly as in the case of being the head honcho of the Aryan Race, which is not the case. From what has been read thus so far and from talking with Phenex, it is the white race who is predominantly the headfirst race who are from our Gentile Gods. Do understand that such so called discrimination is not a prerequisite to fail yourself and just cry like children. True power that you possess is in the fact that you can change, gaining the necessary strength that you need or want. Blacks can attain the same status that their ancestors once possessed( unfortunately our power ascension was stopped by Jewish fuckers and xians, thus our downfall.) I hope this will help in solving our problem as a Gentile race altogether.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back