Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ear bacteria?

I don't know what kind of, but I did a test, got results of a bacteria, but haven't had the time to check what kind of.

My right ear mostly now, always gets filled with a lot of ear wax, and when I clean it out, it kinda hurts afterwards.

An SS brother gave me the tip of olive oil and water method, since I feel uncomfortable doing it alone, I use an ear cleaner thing, (I don't know how it is suppose to be called in english), I dip it in olive oil and clean my ear like that and then I dip it under water, the other side, and I put it in my ear again and clean out the oil, then I use the dry ones and clean my ear like that.

After an hour or so, the same ear wax, (bacteria?) is back in my ear.
It's by the entrance of my ear. Not at the end of the ear, not in the middle, but by the entrace, slightly by the middle part.

What should I do?
I'm doing a Mars Square, since Mars rules ear ache.

Yes, I clean my chakras, aura and do my aura of protection everyday.
I do the advanced chakra spinning method everyday for more than a month now.

Can anybody suggest me what I should do?

I refuse to drink the meds that jewish doc gave me because it is FUCKING POISON, LITERAL POISON.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Have you tried an ear candle?

You may have to do this more than once until it is gone.

If the suppurative discharge is yellow and foul smelling this indicates a toxic heat situation and if it is clear and free of smell them this indicates cold and/or damp.

Both would have vastly different treatment principles from a natural perspective.

Thank you guys for your replies!

Also, my ear started to hurt a lot to the point that opening my mouth hurts, any sound hurts, laying on any side hurts, speaking hurts...
I wonder how I'll do my meditations....

I have started putting in cotton inside my ear, not deep enough, but enough to cover the entrance, it helps to keep the ear warm.

I think this happened, because my hat barely fully covers my ears, plus big wind and rain...

Oh well.

I'll use the peroxide method J/A! Thank you!!!

And Central, when I clean my ear, it has no smell, it just has yellow dry up ear wax from that bacteria, to the point where when I clean it, my ear starts to bleed.

P. S. The ear pain is mostly inside on the rof top and in my ear drum.

My mom doesn't allow me to use the hydrone peroxide method... Says we need to "ask the doctor first"...
And says you guys know nothing.
Thanks mom.

Alright, I will try to help out. I'm writing this without Donotfearthetruth's concent, but I feel it's for the better I try to clarify this. 

I am friends with Donotfearthetruth and we speak from time to time outside of the groups. 

First off I would like to clarify, I'm not a health professional and I make wrong judgements sometimes. It was me who adviced her to clean out her ears with olive oil (to moisten the ear wax she told me was present there for easier removal)  and then flushing the ear with warm salt water to disinfect it. I had no idea the infection was very serious and I didn't know of the Hydrogen peroxide method. 

The medicine that she was given to take by Doctors were anti biotics to treat an infection, as far as I knew the infection wasn't anything serious because she didn't experience any severe pain or discomfort or other signs and generally anti biotics are only used in severe cases of infection so I assumed it might be a bit exessive to use anti biotics since the infection didn't seem like anything serious and I thought it could be healed by rinsing the ears well with warm salt water. 

From your post Donotfearthetruth, it sounds like you used cotton swabs to do stuff... This is bad and I never adviced you to do this... I specifically told to rinse it by flushing the ear with olive oil to moisten up the skin and wax there and then clear it out by flusing the ear with hot salt water, not using a swab or anything, but just by flushing the water into the ear to clean it out thouroughly and not push stuff in deep inside. 

Now she just told me the bactaria that has infected her ear is apparantly a staphylococcus aureus infection, which is quite serious. I didn't know this at the time when I told her to try alternative treatment first. 

Her mother is very deluded and often causes her trouble, she is very xtianized, I adviced her many times to not dicuss these things with her mother in case her mother would reject such alternative treatments.. It is best to actually do these things your self and take care of yourself when you have deluded individuals around you. 

The infection is progressing from what she told me and the pain is becomming worse, also she was experiencing fever. 

The reason I'm telling all this is because here on the health groups the experienced and knowledable people cannot advice the correct treatments unless they have accurate data on what is actually causing the problem. 

So to sum it up, it was me who adviced Donotfearthetruth to use olive oil and Salt water to rinse her ears, without using any kind of cotton swab, but just by pouring it in the ear and flusing it out with running water. 
She apparantly didn't want to do this, because she dislikes water in her ears and started using cotton swabs instead. Not smart. I also adviced her to ask for advice on the health groups since I am not nearly as experienced of knowledgable as some of the members here regarding healing and alternative treatment.
The medicine she was given by doctors were anti biotics to treat an infection, the reason she didn't take them and the reason I told her to not take them was because the infection seemed extremely minor and I was certain she could clear it out by using he afore mentioned method (or other alternative methods) as long as the treatment was applied correctly the way I instructed her to do it. She did not do it that way and instead tried it another way, likely making the condition worse. 
The infection is a staphylococcus aureus bacterial infection, doctors have given her the results today as far as I know. The infection also seems to be progressing. I had no idea it was such a harmful bacteria, if I had known I would have never adviced not to take the anti biotics. 

With my limited medical knowledge I would say she should most definitly start taking those anti biotics as soon as possible untill the infection is healed, but if you all here on the health groups have better advice please tell her. 

I will also mention, Donotfearthetruth is a minor still, living with her parents. Her mother is very protective and very intruisive in her life and a bad influence over all. I have told her to try and be more independent and act on her own without relying on her unreliably mother. As in she should get the necessary things for alternative treatments herself and not tell her mother that people on an online forum told her to use Hydrogen peroxide to clean her ears. Every mother, especially an xtianized, deluded individual would be very suspicious and would say the people of said forum know nothing. 

I hope this clears up some things for you all regarding Donotfearthetruths situation. 

Thank you for help and advice you have given and might give. I feel very responsible for her situation because I likely gave the wrong advice by telling her to lay of the anti-biotics. Sincerely I am sorry. 

If you all here can help out, I would also be very appreciated, because Donotfearthetruth is a good SS friend of mine and hate seeing people, especially SS suffer and struggle with illness like this... 

Oh! Just fucking great!!!
She called the doc, asked, and she said if I don't want to lose my ear, I shouldn't do it, better use an ointment that doesn't help for shit and causes me to have MORE PAIN, and if it doesn't work, than drink that POISON MEDICINE I guys told you about....

My mom is so fucking dumb... No wonder the gods did agree that she is beyond lost when I said I felt this while meditating on her.

I apologize for being so foolish Voice..
It didn't seem bad to do it how I did and it seemed to he helping me, until yesterday...

The results were in from last months last week, but only when I was suffering such horrible pain in my ear, my mom decided to go get the results....

If I had knew this before, I would of find out more about this bacteria and used the anti-biotics, but I guess my "mom" had to wait until the last minute to get the results... Thanks mom.

My mom called a doc and asked her if it is okay to use the hydrodene peroxide, she said that if I don't want to lose my ear I shouldn't do it.

Of course I did not believe it, because: Oh no! The goyim know how to heal themselves without our poison! This is like another shoah!!

Is it truly okay to use the hydrodene peroxide in my ear? Because the huge pain is in my right ear and it's spreading... I can't close my jaw anymore or chew food, I have to eat old people food as they say.
I can barely eat meat, or even home made white or black bread...

I also am bounding my mom, for more then 2 or 3 weeks now everyday.

I can do my vibrations and meditations safely, I'm staying up to do my meditations later, because I'll have to drink anti-biotics at 2 am today, as I drank 1 tablet at 1 pm or 1:30 pm something like that and I have to drink it every 12 hours for 10 days.
So 20 tablets.... Great...
I would eat yogurt no problem, but just putting it in my mouth I spit it out like I'm about to vomit.... My organism rejects it... The reason why I mentioned yogurt is because my dad said it helps restore the good bacterias and help my immune system, while the anti-biotics destroy everything in their path....

I have to either drink ibuprofen 400mg every 4 or 6 hours as the ear pain gets out of hand a lot...

Yesterday, I healed it slightly when my ear started to hurt and the pain got worser even know I thought and believed that my healing will work at least just a bit to the point where I could sleep... Every little sound or vibration made my ear feel as if atomic bombs were exploding right by my ear...

I personally once had a doctor (here in America, no less) specifically tell me to use hydrogen peroxide and do EXACTLY what Johnson Akemi said to do. It is perfectly fine
  My mom called a doc and asked her if it is okay to use the hydrodene peroxide, she said that if I don't want to lose my ear I shouldn't do it.

Of course I did not believe it, because: Oh no! The goyim know how to heal themselves without our poison! This is like another shoah!!

Is it truly okay to use the hydrodene peroxide in my ear? Because the huge pain is in my right ear and it's spreading... I can't close my jaw anymore or chew food, I have to eat old people food as they say.
I can barely eat meat, or even home made white or black bread...

I also am bounding my mom, for more then 2 or 3 weeks now everyday.

I can do my vibrations and meditations safely, I'm staying up to do my meditations later, because I'll have to drink anti-biotics at 2 am today, as I drank 1 tablet at 1 pm or 1:30 pm something like that and I have to drink it every 12 hours for 10 days.
So 20 tablets.... Great...
I would eat yogurt no problem, but just putting it in my mouth I spit it out like I'm about to vomit.... My organism rejects it... The reason why I mentioned yogurt is because my dad said it helps restore the good bacterias and help my immune system, while the anti-biotics destroy everything in their path....

I have to either drink ibuprofen 400mg every 4 or 6 hours as the ear pain gets out of hand a lot...

Yesterday, I healed it slightly when my ear started to hurt and the pain got worser even know I thought and believed that my healing will work at least just a bit to the point where I could sleep... Every little sound or vibration made my ear feel as if atomic bombs were exploding right by my ear...

Thank you guys so much for your replies!!

I will use the hydrodene peroxide in my ear when my mom either goes to sleep or goes out somewhere.... This pain is horrible.....
The bacteria is like pain in the ass.

I can't even sleep on my right side anymore or look down a bit, or open my mouth...

Thank you guys once again!!!

I honestly can barely drink kefir.. It's so disgusting to drink it.. .<
Does that mean that it has a lot of bacterias?

<td val[/IMG]As far as bacteria are concerned, colloidal silver is very powerful against microbes.

If you get some and take drops for your ears, it will definitely heal it.

Colloidal silver is my go to for ALL infections from microbes.

High Priestess Shannon[/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [SSHealth] Re: Ear bacteria?
Sent: Sat, Dec 10, 2016 6:57:16 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Kefir is somewhat sour and for someone not used to the flavor, it can be unappealing. You can get a sweetened version if that will make it easier to drink. Just make sure there are not artificial sweeteners in it.

You can also take a probiotic supplement. There are refrigerated sections in the drug section of health food store where you can get probiotic supplements. Probiotic supplements are just some capsules you swallow that contain beneficial bacteria. [/TD]

P. S. Thank you all so much for helping me!!! May Father Satan bless you all!!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER AND OUR TRUE SATANIC FAMILY OF WARRIORS AND HEALERS!!! :)

I did the hydrogen peroxide 3% thing you told me to, it really does do magick!!!
Thank you.

I can close my jaw now, but I have a hard time opening it...
Great.

I'm gonna do that trick again when my parents go to sleep.

There's like a pimple or something in the right ear (where it hurts), going to the side where the face is and it hurts the upper part of my ear inside.

HPS Shannon, I can't get that kind of thing...
I did do some research on it, I've never knew about this before, but thank you so much for sharing it with me never the less!!!

I honestly have no idea if these anti-biotics are doing anything at all to help me..

But the peroxide when I poured it in a bit, it started to bubble extremely fastly.

I was really scared and terrified at first, but I asked Father Satan to give me strength and he did and after the first time of doing it I got so happy!! XD
It's amazing!

I did it on my left ear, but it was harder to get the peroxide out of my ear, I had to shake my head to get it out.

I did this peroxide method that J/A gave me 3 times in my right ear, only once in my left ear tho.

After the third time, something came out from my right ear, maybe a bit of the bacteria which pretended to be the ear wax lol.

If anti-biotics are used repeatedly just using probiotics won't help. You need a type of prebiotics which rebuilds the layer of slime or membranes in your intestines the bacteria grow on.

Also after you finish with the anti-biotics it can take 2-3 weeks to get them all out your system and gut bacteria will still die during that time. Remember to keep using probiotics at about 3 weeks after the time period stated above ended.

The gut is so important because the bacteria in it help to balance and protect us from toxins and other harmful things. Basically they are important in helping to defend your body from illnesses. Not everyone has the same gut bacteria and food needs, so what may work for one person does not have to work for another.

Good luck!

---In [email protected], <donotfearthetruth666@... wrote :

P. S. Thank you all so much for helping me!!! May Father Satan bless you all!!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER AND OUR TRUE SATANIC FAMILY OF WARRIORS AND HEALERS!!! :)

oh I see the 'at' in my post should have been a 'to' xD

I didn't want to say that you should not use them right now.

Im glad to hear that donotfear :) .. also very interesting name.

I see.
I cannot afford them now, maybe next week.

Ohh. Thank you owo
I could say the same to you haha

I almost always say in my mind it's not Taol, but Talon.

haha I see the names are very similar. I've had people call me tool too -.-' not too fond of that, or towel. Pls stick with the taol. It isn't so hard to read.
Although a talon is a bird (if I am right.. I always think it is a bird)

well as long as its just once its fine hehe

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back