Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Drugs

If the group doesn't mind I would like to say something about drug use/abuse.
I understand that sometimes you cannot endure cravings,urges, or addictions sometimes. I've been in the same boat for quite some years. Sure you may think, hey one more time wont kill me right? Wrong, it will if your a dedicated satanist. That little hole in your aura that you just plucked is now a gateway for enemy attacks. Sure 1 joint wont damage your health majorly, sure a cigarette wont give you cancer immediately, and sure alcohol wont permanently damage your liver with just one beer. But that little hole you just carved into your aura... It has significant effect. Not only do you just let your defenses down from enemy attacks. You can also contract a illness, misfortune, and typical negative energies. Don't believe that the members here don't advise you to stay away not only for your physical/mental health, but also for your OWN LIFE.

Don't be carefree. If you choose to partake be careful. Make sure your aura is strong and clean.
Be smart, don't let mere temptations take over your actions. It may be distracting, but distractions can be distracted with other distractions. More positive distractions. Play some games, I found it easier to quit smoking cigarettes when I was playing games. For pot, I recommend introverting for a week. Alcohol, well I am unaware of that same with other drugs.

I hope struggling members with drug problems will read this.
I also want to thank JoS for helping me alleviate my drug problems with its guidance.
HAIL ENKI!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL AZAZEL!

They probably cannot. But if you are concerned about them being a danger to you, you can do a binding spell on them. If you think they are a threat to your life, you should find another job (within reason, of course).

On Friday, August 11, 2017 9:10 AM, "r.wayne25@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Can drugs user know my thought and feel my energy?
I have a friends at my workplace that using drugs except me.. I feel not fair
Should I find another jobs or binding them?

I’d say, someone who is more sober and aware will feel your energy and thoughts before some
Doped up person. Yes some sages have used crazy ass drugs to reach altered states but this is people who had knowledge of the occult and even though they didn’t have to use these drugs, they made the stupid decision to do so. Your average person doesn’t know shit about the chakras, the soul, feeling energy etc.
Also doing void meditation WILL help you get your thoughts under your control so you don’t have to worry about such things. And if someone feels your energy so what, an SS generates a lot of positive energy. As long as they aren’t draining you or trying to feed off of your
Energy then it’s a good thing if they can, id say. A positive and bright aura makes a good influence.

Sent from my iPhone

Sometimes I am feeling uncomfortable and depressed when they trick and yelling at me..
I hide my personality and acting like I dont know or innocent to protect myself from them..
Sometimes they help and teach me nicely..
Maybe they want to test me and I will become a great worker?
Or they try to fool me and know my weakness?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back