Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dreaming and Sleep Question

Are there any Demons that specialize in the area of sleep or dreaming?
Lady ASTARTE
"She causes one to have prophetic dreams and/or visions about the future and gives insight into the unknown"
sources:

Other Gods:
Lord KLEPOTH
Klepoth brings dreams and visions of all kinds. He is under the power of the Duke "Syrach."

Lord PROCULO
Proculo is ruled by Hael and Sergulath. He has rulership over sleep and dreams.

Lady ASTARTE
"She causes one to have prophetic dreams and/or visions about the future and gives insight into the unknown"
sources:
Astarte
Could she be a GD?As i had visions of future in my dream’s(after talking to GD and trying to find out who he/she is)?

Could she be a GD?As i had visions of future in my dream’s(after talking to GD and trying to find out who he/she is)?
Yes, She can be a Guardian Demon. Try to see if this is your case. Maybe try asking for a sign.

I read who she is….Is guess the answer is no.

Speaking of dreams, my dreams have been pretty vivid, but nothing like Lucid dreaming as of yet. I’m hoping to get stronger dreams where I can feel with the 5 senses.

I can see about as well without my glasses, hearing is the easiest. Feeling sensations is 10-20% unless it’s some scary dream like a hag with her hairs attaching themselves to my kidneys.

I have yet to smell anything in the dreams. This one might be the hardest to do. I’ve been exercising so it’s easier to sleep longer and staying hydrated. Also been taking a sleep supplement that has Hops Flower, Mucuna extract, passion flower, and melatonin with some Extended B vitamin releases as I do drink coffee.

I’m hoping to really focus on the meditations this week as I have found the Void meditations to steadily creep up my focus.

Yes, She can be a Guardian Demon. Try to see if this is your case. Maybe try asking for a sign.
Oh if that’s the case that awsome, I thought because she’s Satan’s daughter and such a high rank there were no chance she could be or even is she is that i would be that lucky. I asked for a sign to find out who my Gd is and that’s when i started having dreams od seing the future.Maybe it is her i hope it is.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back