Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Doubt about Satanism

chaohtic

Hi!

First, I'd like to thank Satan and You friends for everything I've learned in few months (nearly all my relatives are Catholic, so you might imagine how hard my spiritual search has been)..

I'm 20, and I live in a Catholic family and village; after reading several articles on the so-called "enemies" of Satan, I have some questions:

1. How can one distinguish Satan's will and influence over him/herself from some conditioning/manipulation of one's will by YHVH? I mean, how can I be protected against the Judeo-Christian negative energies that are around me?

2. Secondly, since Satan is the adversary, could it be that EVERYTHING (even the Catholic church, even YHVH) were created by Satan, so that a great Opposition to the dogmas could take place?

I hope my questions are not ofgensive, but I find no reason why I should fight against some fictitious character (YHVH, who represents the 4 elements, right?) instead of fighting against the forces who REALLY limit mySelf (such as the dogmas I've been raised with).

Thank You for Your answer

for starters i will help you by telling you the following and know that i am only trying to help you the best i can here:
1Satan is the one true god

and

shithova jehova (aka jewhova) and jewsus (RHP call him jesus) is BS

2Satanism is not the creation of that Anton Lavey guy.
3anything the RHP has to say about Satan is false and just plain wrong as they are the enemy and the only RHP people i realy have to put up with in this life are family members of mine.  i do not like the choice of theirs to be right hand pathers and sense they are family (my biological dad and stepdad) i put up with them but thats it.
4we also hate beings known as Greys and Reptilians.
and last but not least and this last one is not too important but i like it
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwmz2 ... o1_400.jpg
this is to show the world her what i think when i think of the words "Jesus Fucking Christ".
warning if you are surounded by CAtholics and/or other right hand pathers that are total dicks do not open this link when you open this link do it when yer alone as it is Anti RHP humor type stuff.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, March 3, 2012 7:20 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Doubt about Satanism

Hi!

First, I'd like to thank Satan and You friends for everything I've learned in few months (nearly all my relatives are Catholic, so you might imagine how hard my spiritual search has been)..

I'm 20, and I live in a Catholic family and village; after reading several articles on the so-called "enemies" of Satan, I have some questions:

1. How can one distinguish Satan's will and influence over him/herself from some conditioning/manipulation of one's will by YHVH? I mean, how can I be protected against the Judeo-Christian negative energies that are around me?

2. Secondly, since Satan is the adversary, could it be that EVERYTHING (even the Catholic church, even YHVH) were created by Satan, so that a great Opposition to the dogmas could take place?

I hope my questions are not ofgensive, but I find no reason why I should fight against some fictitious character (YHVH, who represents the 4 elements, right?) instead of fighting against the forces who REALLY limit mySelf (such as the dogmas I've been raised with).

1) Satan wants us to be the best we can, he wants us to be happy, and he wants us to evolve spiritually. The enemy gods are the opposite, they have never encouraged education, they provide a false sense of happiness, and there is nothing spiritual about them. To protect yourself, visit these links:http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rayer.html http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html  (The dead link on the 1st page)http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aning.html  (This will burn off any enemy energy your soul might pick up on) http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html  (This explains itself.
When we reach a competent level of knowledge and spirituality, the enemy and their lies have no affect on us. When you are new, all I can say is study (the JoS and exposingchristianity) and keep faith in Satan http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rmons.html
2) No, that's christian thinking (its the xtian excuse as to why "god" created hell, i've seen it too many times). christianity was a reaction to the original religions that evolved mankind as a whole to godhead. Satan had nothing to do with its creation, he abhors it, and it has turned his children against him. YHVH is a system of collected psychic energy used by the enemy gods and jews, without it, they are powerless and we humans can get back to spiritual evolution. That's why we are fighting it. http://see_the_truth.webs.com/ http://www.666blacksun.org/
HAIL SATAN!!!!

We don't fight against YHVH, we fight against the Anunakki. They are an Alien race that wanted to enslave humanity like they had enslaved hundreds of others prior to us. One slave race, The Greys, Too fight against us without them knowing. They are controlled by a Hive mind. As for creating the Dogmas himself? Well he couldn't have cursed himself and all of his own followers to be bound now could he?

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII

Knowledge is Power

"I am ever present to help all those who trust in me and all upon me in time of need" Satan, The Al-Jilwah

"I am the being of beings and all the beings.
I am that who satisfied all the worlds in my creations.
I am God of Gods and all of the throne." - Satan's poem

In Nomine Dei Luciferi Excelsi!

- Zirdo Noromi ol ENKI

Dear friend:

1. Easy, affirm your aura to protect you.

2. You seem to have a misconception here. Satan is not a philosophical concept or a force representing opposition, he's a physical extraterrestrial being and the creator of Gentiles. The "adversary" is just a title dubbed to him by his enemies, actually they twisted the word Satan meaning Eternal truth in Sanskrit. He's just the enemy and adversary of the jews. The enemy slandered him a lot because he brings knowledge to humanity. His main title is bringer of light and knowledge.

"I find no reason why I should fight against some fictitious character (YHVH, who represents the 4 elements, right?) instead of fighting against the forces who REALLY limit mySelf (such as the dogmas I've been raised with)"

Again you have a misconception here. We do not fight against the fictitious jewhova, we fight against our enemies, both extraterrestrial and terrestrial, such as enemy greys, reptillians as well as the jews and others who create xianity and the enemy lies. We do destruction ritual against the jews and others so that humanity may be liberated and be able to advance to their fullest potential. The world is still controlled by Satan's enemies, but not it won't be for long.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chaohtic" <chiararossi@... wrote:

Hi!

To Fire Starter, Bit of a misconception there. Satan DOES NOT mean Eternal truth in Sanskrit, It quite literally translates To, "THE TRUE NAME", Satya naam

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII

Knowledge is Power

"I am ever present to help all those who trust in me and all upon me in time of need" Satan, The Al-Jilwah

- Zirdo Noromi ol ENKI

"We don't fight against YHVH"?? Are you for real? It stands for Yahweh, we certainly do. And as for the Annunaki,you'd better ask Maxine, and read Sitchin's books--that's all I have to say.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Noromi Ol Enki <noromiolenki@... wrote:

We don't fight against YHVH, we fight against the Anunakki. They are an Alien race that wanted to enslave humanity like they had enslaved hundreds of others prior to us. One slave race, The Greys, Too fight against us without them knowing. They are controlled by a Hive mind. As for creating the Dogmas himself? Well he couldn't have cursed himself and all of his own followers to be bound now could he?

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII

Knowledge is Power

- Zirdo Noromi ol ENKI

p.s. I know the jews use YHVH to refer to the four elements when they are doing black magic, but they want people to think it stands for "Yahweh" which is really the jewish people--that's what we fight against, I mean. If we wish to invoke the elements, WE don't call them "YHVH"--but plenty of foolish occultists and new agers do.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Noromi Ol Enki <noromiolenki@... wrote:

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII

Knowledge is Power

- Zirdo Noromi ol ENKI

I found this post in the newsletter. Message number 157.

SATAN IN SANSKRIT Message List
Reply Message #157 of 305 < Prev | Next

As many of you are aware, "Satan" translates as TRUTH in Sanskrit, the original
language of humanity.

The Sanskrit root word "Sat", also sometimes "Satya" means Truth. "An" is also a
shortening of "Ananta" which means Eternal/Infinite/Never ending, etc. The name
"Satan" as a whole can also therefore be translated as "Truth Eternal" or "The
Infinite and Never Ending Truth". Our God Satan IS the Eternal, Infinite and
Never Ending Truth!

The enemy kikes stole this, incorporating it into their filthy forged "language"
they call hebrew, changing the meaning of this Sacred Name to "adversary". What
they are blatantly saying is that the Eternal and Never Ending Truth, Satan, is
their adversary. Truth is their worst enemy, as they are nothing but lies.

As well as this, Satan is also a name and word of great Spiritual Power and
Enlightenment. As High Priestess Maxine Dietrich says on the Joy of Satan site,
"Satanama", also a longer version of Satan, is an extremely Powerful Sanskrit
Mantra which has been used for thousands of years to reach a state of Spiritual
Empowerment.

"Satan" can also be found in many other Powerful Sanskrit words. Here are a few
examples:
-The "Four Kumaras" or great Spiritual Powers were called Sanaka, Sanatana,
Sanandana and Sanatkumara. The Four Kumaras were called the "Sons of Brahma".
Brahma here appears to be a name for the infinite Energy and Power called
"Ether" from which all was created, and the "Four Kumaras" seem to represent the
Four All Powerful Elements, Ether being the Fifth and the originator of the
others. The Elements are vital to all existence and form the Soul. Satan gave us
our Soul, and Satan is a Master over the Elements.
-The Sanskrit word Sanaatan or Sanataana which means eternal, fixed, perpetual,
ever present, the fixed creation and also Ancient and everlasting.
-The term "Sanatan Dharma" which means "The Eternal Law" or "Eternal teaching of
Truth" which was the original name given to the religion followed by the people
of the Indu's Valley.
-Santa which in Sanskrit means peaceful, calm and stilled, i.e. the state of
Meditation where the mind is cleared and focused on one point. It can also mean
"complete" and also "equilibrium".
-SatNam which means "the True Name".
-Satsang which means "the wise".

The Sanskrit word for "lineage", "race" or "descending from" is also SaMtaana,
and this was used as a term for Gentile People in Sanskrit. It's interesting
that the word for Race or Lineage contains the name Satan within it, as this is
yet more proof of the Gentile People being descended from Satan and so deeply
connected to our True God Satan. SaMtaana also means "continuous flow",
"connection to", "family" and "children".

The name "Satan" has always been associated with great Power and Importance.

All of this proves even further that it is Satan/Enki that is Truth, Power and
Knowledge. Satan is the True God of the Gentile People!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Astaroth!!
Hail Azazel!!
Hail Lilith!!
Hail All the Mighty Gods of Hell!!

Heil Hitler and the True Heroes!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://www.ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

To Fire Starter, Bit of a misconception there. Satan DOES NOT mean Eternal truth in Sanskrit, It quite literally translates To, "THE TRUE NAME", Satya naam

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII

Knowledge is Power

- Zirdo Noromi ol ENKI

Yes this is correct what Noromi Ol Enki posted is actually another sanskrit title and important mantra. But this character has posted misinfo in two replies in this thread now.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

I found this post in the newsletter. Message number 157.

SATAN IN SANSKRIT Message List
Reply Message #157 of 305 < Prev | Next

As many of you are aware, "Satan" translates as TRUTH in Sanskrit, the original
language of humanity.

The Sanskrit root word "Sat", also sometimes "Satya" means Truth. "An" is also a
shortening of "Ananta" which means Eternal/Infinite/Never ending, etc. The name
"Satan" as a whole can also therefore be translated as "Truth Eternal" or "The
Infinite and Never Ending Truth". Our God Satan IS the Eternal, Infinite and
Never Ending Truth!

The enemy kikes stole this, incorporating it into their filthy forged "language"
they call hebrew, changing the meaning of this Sacred Name to "adversary". What
they are blatantly saying is that the Eternal and Never Ending Truth, Satan, is
their adversary. Truth is their worst enemy, as they are nothing but lies.

As well as this, Satan is also a name and word of great Spiritual Power and
Enlightenment. As High Priestess Maxine Dietrich says on the Joy of Satan site,
"Satanama", also a longer version of Satan, is an extremely Powerful Sanskrit
Mantra which has been used for thousands of years to reach a state of Spiritual
Empowerment.

"Satan" can also be found in many other Powerful Sanskrit words. Here are a few
examples:
-The "Four Kumaras" or great Spiritual Powers were called Sanaka, Sanatana,
Sanandana and Sanatkumara. The Four Kumaras were called the "Sons of Brahma".
Brahma here appears to be a name for the infinite Energy and Power called
"Ether" from which all was created, and the "Four Kumaras" seem to represent the
Four All Powerful Elements, Ether being the Fifth and the originator of the
others. The Elements are vital to all existence and form the Soul. Satan gave us
our Soul, and Satan is a Master over the Elements.
-The Sanskrit word Sanaatan or Sanataana which means eternal, fixed, perpetual,
ever present, the fixed creation and also Ancient and everlasting.
-The term "Sanatan Dharma" which means "The Eternal Law" or "Eternal teaching of
Truth" which was the original name given to the religion followed by the people
of the Indu's Valley.
-Santa which in Sanskrit means peaceful, calm and stilled, i.e. the state of
Meditation where the mind is cleared and focused on one point. It can also mean
"complete" and also "equilibrium".
-SatNam which means "the True Name".
-Satsang which means "the wise".

The Sanskrit word for "lineage", "race" or "descending from" is also SaMtaana,
and this was used as a term for Gentile People in Sanskrit. It's interesting
that the word for Race or Lineage contains the name Satan within it, as this is
yet more proof of the Gentile People being descended from Satan and so deeply
connected to our True God Satan. SaMtaana also means "continuous flow",
"connection to", "family" and "children".

The name "Satan" has always been associated with great Power and Importance.

All of this proves even further that it is Satan/Enki that is Truth, Power and
Knowledge. Satan is the True God of the Gentile People!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Astaroth!!
Hail Azazel!!
Hail Lilith!!
Hail All the Mighty Gods of Hell!!

Heil Hitler and the True Heroes!!

http://www.ageofsatan.co.cc

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Noromi Ol Enki <noromiolenki@ wrote:

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII

Knowledge is Power

- Zirdo Noromi ol ENKI

The Annunaki are our Gods, its a rare thing for me to have to state but are you on drugs?

If not prehaps you need to be on ban.

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII

Knowledge is Power

- Zirdo Noromi ol ENKI

No offense meant, but you need to study more and pay some more attention to the posts of HPs, especially about the meaning of Sat-An, the Annunaki and Enochian.

Sat An/Satya Ananta means what I said, HPS Zildar has mentioned this before.

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII

Knowledge is Power

- Zirdo Noromi ol ENKI

I just wanted to add my two cents:
2 - Satan is not adversary, at least not only that : that's jewish translation of His name. And it's a load of bollocks because that would suggest Satanism is all and only about standing against their way. And that in turn implies that Satanism is only a reaction to jewish doctrins, which is nothing but rubbish. Satanism is the way people of this earth were living and dying long before any jew even existed, let alone came up with any laws/doctrines.Satan and Satanism are about so much more that being an "adversary" and even that only because they (jews and their whole agenda) did strike against Us first so it's only natural we fight back. We won't let them do what they want with Us.
Satan did not create jewhova - all three biggest religions, with jewhova and jewsus and all that crap were created by jews. It's not like Satan made both sides of the fence to keep His way going but jews love to do that, that's for sure.Father Satan is nothing like jews, He does not use their techniques.The fact that jewhova and jewsus are fictitious doesn't mean they don't exists now. They are as real as any other thoughtform.
I strongly encourage you to read http://www.joyofsatan.org/ all the links, or at least the Exposing christianity part. It may take some time but don't rush it. Read as much as You can, think about it and analyze it. And understand. Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, March 3, 2012 8:39 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Doubt about Satanism

for starters i will help you by telling you the following and know that i am only trying to help you the best i can here:
1Satan is the one true god

and

shithova jehova (aka jewhova) and jewsus (RHP call him jesus) is BS

2Satanism is not the creation of that Anton Lavey guy.
3anything the RHP has to say about Satan is false and just plain wrong as they are the enemy and the only RHP people i realy have to put up with in this life are family members of mine.  i do not like the choice of theirs to be right hand pathers and sense they are family (my biological dad and stepdad) i put up with them but thats it.
4we also hate beings known as Greys and Reptilians.
and last but not least and this last one is not too important but i like it
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwmz2 ... o1_400.jpg
this is to show the world her what i think when i think of the words "Jesus Fucking Christ".
warning if you are surounded by CAtholics and/or other right hand pathers that are total dicks do not open this link when you open this link do it when yer alone as it is Anti RHP humor type stuff.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, March 3, 2012 7:20 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Doubt about Satanism

Hi!

This individual has made numerous "off" posts in the past. Its either genuine delusion or they are purposefully trying to draw attention away from the real enemy and create confusion and infighting. That will not be tolerated here.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

http://ageofsatan.co.cc

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@... wrote:

The Annunaki are our Gods, its a rare thing for me to have to state but are you on drugs?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Noromi Ol Enki <noromiolenki@ wrote:

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII

Knowledge is Power

- Zirdo Noromi ol ENKI

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:
This individual has made numerous "off" posts in the past. Its either genuine delusion or they are purposefully trying to draw attention away from the real enemy and create confusion and infighting. That will not be tolerated here.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

http://ageofsatan.co.cc

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@ wrote:

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII

Knowledge is Power

- Zirdo Noromi ol ENKI
I'm kind of wondering this myself as Don pointed out a True Satanist would know Our Gods are The Annunaki the ones that supported Humanity and still do.
-Ave Satanas-

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back