Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

doubt 3

andyn69

1 What is the ultimate reality?
2 What is this matrix we live in?
3 Is there a divine spark?
4 Is there an inner god?
5 What is this spiritual enlightenment that was new and what is true spiritual enlightenment?
6 Who is the god who created everything that exists?
7 who is the god who created the earth planet?
9 IS THIS DEAL THAT WE ARE ONE FALSE?
10 WHAT ABOUT THIS LOVE PROPAGATED BY THE NEW AGE AND LOVING OTHERS?
HOW TO REINCARNATE HERE FOREVER ON EARTH?
IS JESUS A ZETA RETICULLI? , he appeared to me and I told him to reveal his face and he turned out to be a zeta reticulli
I DID PAST LIVE REGRESSION VIA MEDITATION AND SAW THAT it was a past life Roman soldier 34 BC and the other life was a being from the mirror dimension and the current one was that
Which teaching of Jesus is true and which is false?
I was told that this planet is a prison like a concentration camp for extermination
Who is the earth god of the old age and who is the new age?

Look, all your questions are from the New Age doctrines. They make no sense in Satanism because we do not believe in such things.

There's no god who created everything or the earth. jewsus is a thoughtform and everything in jewsus' teachings is false, nothing is true. Nothing changed after 2012 because nothing happened then, it was a normal year like all others.

Forget and ignore everything you read in new age sites (it's all BS) and read the JoS and learn things anew: https://joyofsatan.org/TRADITIONAL.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back