Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Donating Plasma- Would it reduce my power in rituals?

Marc Williamson

I was thinking of doing plasma donations because I really need just that little bit of extra money, but I was wondering would it hurt me in any way? In a way that would lower my mindpower or energy in my chakras and blood? Im just curious, thanks! Hail to Enki and the Gods!

I've never thought about this to be honest with you. I'm sure if it does affect you it won't be for long. Just take some supplements and make sure you're eating nutrient rich foods and drinking plenty of water. Interesting question though, that's for sure. Good luck. 
Hail Satan!
On May 29, 2013, at 8:48 PM, Marc Williamson <killchaine@... wrote:
  I was thinking of doing plasma donations because I really need just that little bit of extra money, but I was wondering would it hurt me in any way? In a way that would lower my mindpower or energy in my chakras and blood? Im just curious, thanks! Hail to Enki and the Gods!

nahhh, i wouldnt think so.

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Marc Williamson <killchaine@... wrote:

From a Chinese medicine perspective, which applies especially to what we do in terms of energies of the body, donating plasma will reduce the body fluids. This is ok for a one off if you are strong and healthy but if you already have a long standing deficiency of yin or are predisposed to it then it can cause problems. The life force and witch power relies on the yin as its foundation and if it is lacking then the yang will suffer also. Of course these are all long term outlooks, if you are young, strong and healthy with no major diseases especially chronic ones then you should be fine.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Marc Williamson <killchaine@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back