Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Donald Trump Assassination Attempt

Thank you for insight HP Cobra.

I remember people here used to be quite pro Trump, and then it seemed that the majority changed and thought he was working for the Jews and Israel. Is that correct?

And Now you think he is now on the side of Americans.

We do not take political positions. I only care insofar what is the least disastrous choice for our side and our people here. We are not involved past this. A fair and justice oriented personality as president is the best pick because life is not a game. The other choice currently is a senile man who cannot form sentences and has three wars ongoing for the United States. And what the other man is undergoing is a lot of injustice. That's about it when it comes to politics at the current time.

A few Europeans were saying that he works for jews. I haven't seen that from most Americans here, or most people in general.

If he did "work for jews", then he did it really nothing much for them. He did not accelerate the works for the Jews. Nothing of what he did in any area was that much help at all to the Jews. He left the matter be mostly. And that's something that enraged the Jews, who stole his second election around this topic.

He was a decent president despite of emotions around the topic. Many negative emotions against him were created via the media, and we know who runs 98% of it.

Many people just want to paint him in anyway. I didn't see any actual, viable political work he did, to prolong the political aims of the Jews. Some say he killed an Iranian General or the Embassy move. That is still small compared to most other Presidents who done x10 times that. In fact he was a boon for Americans and everyone else. And there was actually peace during his years overall. Jews tried to cause wars and none of these happened.

So people who say this say it mostly on sensational reasons, not because of objective acts he has done that are that grave. That's better than Biden who almost triggered nuclear war and Israel is having a party on the US's back because he is senile.

Politics is about what one does. Lip service is not what politics are about.

It is difficult to say clearly what the truth is. There is too much information noise. But history repeats itself that there have been great changes in events since the assassination attempts. The assassination of Franz Ferdinand of Austria in 1914, which was considered the outbreak of World War 1. Similarly, in the history of Poland, in 1922, President Gabriel Narutowicz was assassinated (he disturbed the Jewish elites because he was a goy), Lech Kaczynski invited Chabad Lubavitch to Poland again (here was a plane crash with the participation of the president). Also, death, assassinations, trials bring many different changes over time and it's hard to say what this will do.

Absolutely, jews would adore for him to fall dead and race war or extreme aggression or chaos to be the result of this in the United States. The way they attack in the media, makes him hated by at least 30% of the United States and he is portrayed as the ultimate dictator that must be deposed, a criminal and everything else.

As all of the news are showing, Donald Trump was recently attempted to become the target of an assassination attempt in his recent rally. Thankfully the secret services intercepted the attack and the shooter is dead.

From circulating information, the shooter in question was actually a member of the radical far left, Soros Funded, Anti-Fa or Anti-Fascist faction. Clearly, they want Trump out of the picture and maybe this was also a hired assassin to do this.

For years I have been reiterating, that Joe Biden is actually senile and he is too old to rule. The man needs to rest. He cannot form sentences and he is clearly physically incapable to lead. In regard to the effects of his leadership, you must visit your local grocery store. He is not a good president, under his presidency Europe was almost invaded, the Russians smelled weakness and the Ukraine situation began.

Further, due to his weakness, Israel has been feeling entitled to conduct their Messianic Genocide against the Palestinians, and the US is also rapidly becoming unlivable for the ordinary US citizen. All of these are extremely negative, and Joe Biden has to go.

The seat of the President of the United States cannot be a position of weakness, nor of a senile man. The international danger and the danger to global stability due to this, can be so great, that we are also risking WW3. I won't even mention here all the atrocities he did when it came to the "Co-Vid" crisis and all of this, acting as if the world would fall down because of the flu and related insanity.

As everyone knows the Joy of Satan is not a political organization. At the same rate since we are based on spirituality and sensibility, we have to consider that certain individuals are better than others when it comes to leading. Yes, the United States and the global peace was better under Trump. Everyone was afraid of Donald Trump, who in no particular way started any wars or crises.

It's not a coincidence that the "pandemic" situation arose in his presidency, as "simulated" earlier by the World Economic Forum, to create global instability during his presidency. He admitted he made some mistakes when it came to the vaccines, but overall, the situation was better under him.

At the current state of political affairs and too much Jewish Lobbying influence, there are not many choices for sane, younger or wiser presidents. Therefore currently, Trump is the best choice for the candidate given these possibilities. One cannot bet the Free World on a dead horse, and Joe Biden is a dead horse. I have commented before on Joe Biden's long government service and yes, he has been a career politician that has played many key roles in the United States. But his time is over and he can no longer do this task, let alone keep doing horrible mistake after another.

Further, if people think that killing a president in this way is going to solve anything, they are deluded. Trump during his term has showed that he actually means no evil to the people of the United States. He did not become "Hitler" (what the NPC drones believe that evil "Hitler was"). He was actually a peace keeping and firm president that did well for the US economy, the most integral part of life for the United States.

An excessive over-reach when it comes to slander, attempts to imprison, and lawfare and defamation has happened against Donald Trump. I do not have to be a supporter of him or his ideals to understand this is too far off. A few paid shills and loonies went into the Capitoleum and said he wanted an "insurgency". Meanwhile, as the left wing does x100 times worse things, they always are off the hook and off bail.

Joe Biden's son is allowed to exchange millions and billions with China, and there is no "collusion with the Chinese" on behalf of the "big guy" (Joe Biden), or Hillary is allowed to parade with Epstein or do endless other deplorable things, but lo and behold Trump supposedly is a felon because he had an illicit sexual affair with Stormie Daniels. I mean, give me a break...

Lastly there are some people who say this was staged, but that event being staged. I wanted to mention this too because there are also potential reports on that. From the video I see I do not believe this to be a stunt at all.

Granted the history of people who posed a problem to the Globalists, like JFK (Globalists are jews, we just call them like this because some people are weak to name that 85% of Globalists are simply greasy jews), I know that yes, they will kill any man, woman or child that opposes their agenda, only if they could. Regardless of this, it's clear that Joe Biden is 100% unfit to become a President. If he does, the United States will be committing suicide. I also want to say good job to the Secret Services for not allowing his life to be lost.

What is clear is that some people, and very evil people, want Donald J Trump dead, maimed or imprisoned. He rose defiant after the attack and you can see that this man can stand on his legs.

I can only wish him good luck and I find it sick and deplorable that the world has come down to this, to shoot people down for these topics. The Globalist and Jewish rule has went too far. They want to kill everyone. Blessed be those who defiantly rise against them, not fearing the death from the globalist worthless mafia. Fuck all of them. May their souls perish in tartarus.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

UPDATE 1: Jewish outlook on the topic of Trump's Assassination.
🐍🖤⚡Sieg Heil!🙋‍♀️🌾

From circulating information, the shooter in question was actually a member of the radical far left, Soros Funded, Anti-Fa or Anti-Fascist faction. Clearly, they want Trump out of the picture and maybe this was also a hired assassin to do this.
Apparently, within minutes of it happening, it was trending all over Twitter especially that it was a set-up, that it was staged. #staged and #theymissed

As all of the news are showing, Donald Trump was recently attempted to become the target of an assassination attempt in his recent rally. Thankfully the secret services intercepted the attack and the shooter is dead.

For years I have been reiterating, that Joe Biden is actually senile and he is too old to rule. The man needs to rest. He cannot form sentences and he is clearly physically incapable to lead. In regard to the effects of his leadership, you must visit your local grocery store. He is not a good president, under his presidency Europe was almost invaded, the Russians smelled weakness and the Ukraine situation began.

Further, due to his weakness, Israel has been feeling entitled to conduct their Messianic Genocide against the Palestinians, and the US is also rapidly becoming unlivable for the ordinary US citizen. All of these are extremely negative, and Joe Biden has to go.

The seat of the President of the United States cannot be a position of weakness, nor of a senile man. The international danger and the danger to global stability due to this, can be so great, that we are also risking WW3. I won't even mention here all the atrocities he did when it came to the "Co-Vid" crisis and all of this, acting as if the world would fall down because of the flu and related insanity.

As everyone knows the Joy of Satan is not a political organization. At the same rate since we are based on spirituality and sensibility, we have to consider that certain individuals are better than others when it comes to leading. Yes, the United States and the global peace was better under Trump. Everyone was afraid of Donald Trump, who in no particular way started any wars or crises.

It's not a coincidence that the "pandemic" situation arose in his presidency, as "simulated" earlier by the World Economic Forum, to create global instability during his presidency. He admitted he made some mistakes when it came to the vaccines, but overall, the situation was better under him.

At the current state of political affairs and too much Jewish Lobbying influence, there are not many choices for sane, younger or wiser presidents. Therefore currently, Trump is the best choice for the candidate given these possibilities. One cannot bet the Free World on a dead horse, and Joe Biden is a dead horse. I have commented before on Joe Biden's long government service and yes, he has been a career politician that has played many key roles in the United States. But his time is over and he can no longer do this task, let alone keep doing horrible mistake after another.

Further, if people think that killing a president in this way is going to solve anything, they are deluded. Trump during his term has showed that he actually means no evil to the people of the United States. He did not become "Hitler" (what the NPC drones believe that evil "Hitler was"). He was actually a peace keeping and firm president that did well for the US economy, the most integral part of life for the United States.

An excessive over-reach when it comes to slander, attempts to imprison, and lawfare and defamation has happened against Donald Trump. I do not have to be a supporter of him or his ideals to understand this is too far off. A few paid shills and loonies went into the Capitoleum and said he wanted an "insurgency". Meanwhile, as the left wing does x100 times worse things, they always are off the hook and off bail.

Joe Biden's son is allowed to exchange millions and billions with China, and there is no "collusion with the Chinese" on behalf of the "big guy" (Joe Biden), or Hillary is allowed to parade with Epstein or do endless other deplorable things, but lo and behold Trump supposedly is a felon because he had an illicit sexual affair with Stormie Daniels. I mean, give me a break...

Lastly there are some people who say this was staged, but that event being staged. I wanted to mention this too because there are also potential reports on that. From the video I see I do not believe this to be a stunt at all.

Granted the history of people who posed a problem to the Globalists, like JFK (Globalists are jews, we just call them like this because some people are weak to name that 85% of Globalists are simply greasy jews), I know that yes, they will kill any man, woman or child that opposes their agenda, only if they could. Regardless of this, it's clear that Joe Biden is 100% unfit to become a President. If he does, the United States will be committing suicide. I also want to say good job to the Secret Services for not allowing his life to be lost.

What is clear is that some people, and very evil people, want Donald J Trump dead, maimed or imprisoned. He rose defiant after the attack and you can see that this man can stand on his legs.

I can only wish him good luck and I find it sick and deplorable that the world has come down to this, to shoot people down for these topics. The Globalist and Jewish rule has went too far. They want to kill everyone. Blessed be those who defiantly rise against them, not fearing the death from the globalist worthless mafia. Fuck all of them. May their souls perish in tartarus.

I rather always liked trump it was weird to see everyone change their tune back in 2018ish . Good to know I was going to reach out and ask for guidance on this subject, although reading this my opinion is the same as yours. So it’s just good to read. HAIL SATAN!

Some says it's the (((angels)))... some says it's thanks to (((god))) ... i Say it's thanks to SATAN And the ancient GODS!

Despite some obvious disagreements with other individuals which are under the influence of certain Enemy Programs, i would still say that there's at least one fact on Which we can all agree on...

...and said Fact is that Trump is currently under Divine Protection, and The Higher Powers wants him to Remain Alive ☥

and Therefore, Said Superior Entities has Bestowed the Orange-man with a certain Matrix Superpower which allowed Him to miraculously Dodge any Serious Threats to his Physical Integrity!
chrome_screenshot_14 Lug 2024 16_45_04 CEST.png

Released footage of shooter climbing onto vantage point, while security does nothing. Btw someone pointed out on google maps that a tree was in between the sniper and overwatch, effectively blocking their point of view.
Original twitter link:

Yeah I don't understand politics so well even less of a country so crazy as america

He is not a good president, under his presidency Europe was almost invaded, the Russians smelled weakness and the Ukraine situation began

How would Russia manage to conquer anything besides maybe the Baltics

I don't know if I entirely trust trump personally... I raise lots of questions myself but i also dont get much into politics either personally. there is lots of things that raise red flags for me.

One they got photos of him bowing down to wall jews worship and kind of kissing their asses. The amount of physical power he has as well is kind of concerning. He was found guilty of 30+ felonies recently. Now regardless if he actually did it or not, even let's say he was truly innocent. They still found him guilty. How does one get immunity to where they don't get arrested?
Infact nothing really even happened after the judges said he was guilty on the hush money trials. I also keep hearing things about how trump is pro Israel.

"Trump, who often describes himself as the “best friend that Israel has ever had”"

What are your thoughts on all this?
I’m not sure, some see him as

1/ a real hero/saviour
2/ being staged as a hero/saviour

We do not take political positions. I only care insofar what is the least disastrous choice for our side and our people here. We are not involved past this. A fair and justice oriented personality as president is the best pick because life is not a game. The other choice currently is a senile man who cannot form sentences and has three wars ongoing for the United States. And what the other man is undergoing is a lot of injustice. That's about it when it comes to politics at the current time.

If he did "work for jews", then he did it really nothing much for them. He did not accelerate the works for the Jews. Nothing of what he did in any area was that much help at all to the Jews. He left the matter be mostly. And that's something that enraged the Jews, who stole his second election around this topic.

He was a decent president despite of emotions around the topic. Many negative emotions against him were created via the media, and we know who runs 98% of it.

Many people just want to paint him in anyway. I didn't see any actual, viable political work he did, to prolong the political aims of the Jews. Some say he killed an Iranian General or the Embassy move. That is still small compared to most other Presidents who done x10 times that. In fact he was a boon for Americans and everyone else. And there was actually peace during his years overall. Jews tried to cause wars and none of these happened.

So people who say this say it mostly on sensational reasons, not because of objective acts he has done that are that grave. That's better than Biden who almost triggered nuclear war and Israel is having a party on the US's back because he is senile.

Politics is about what one does. Lip service is not what politics are about.

Absolutely, jews would adore for him to fall dead and race war or extreme aggression or chaos to be the result of this in the United States. The way they attack in the media, makes him hated by at least 30% of the United States and he is portrayed as the ultimate dictator that must be deposed, a criminal and everything else.
Also, the snipers who KILLED the shooters, took *42* seconds to shoot him... HMMMMM:unsure::unsure:...

I am very skeptical of this view to be perfectly honest. Things have changed a lot in the past 4 years. The left is failing and they are seemingly exaggerating all their ideological bullshit so the coiled spring will jump in the opposite direction faster and stronger. Trump was a mistake of the deep Jew state in his first term, this is why they stole the election from him in 2020. A 160 000 ballots batch in a state with just Joe Biden and no democratic senator chosen on them is irrefutable proof. And that is just one state out of many. Do we really think the deep state will just let Trump win and not cheat again if they wanted?

For anyone that looks at all the signs, we are being prepared for another Trump term. Why? Because they probably force negotiated with him to be on their side. Maybe blackmailed him, or he betrayed on his own accord, that we cannot know. The CNN and mainstream media being more against Biden than Trump all the sudden? Social media is much more free for right wing memes for some two years? And I do not mean only Twitter. Something is happening. Maybe they are prepared to ditch the left progressive side and put a controlled opposition right wing set of leaders so the goyim do not build their own, because we know what happens when we do.

Besides, it looks like the US cannot withstand the cost of the Ukraine war anymore and they need an exit strategy. You cannot do that with an ideological president like Biden or any other democrat, you need a pragmatic leader that is ready to ditch ideology and the false sense of moral superiority in order to be ready to negotiate with Russia. Truth is we cannot at this moment exclude Russia from the world's geopolitical stage. The moment all the corporations left Russia, China put its own there filling the market void.

States in Africa and Asia are kicking out NATO bases and welcoming Russia and China. You cannot reverse this with the anti-colonist bullshiters. The Jew is not prepared to ditch his most successfully controlled empire, the US that has over 800 foreign military bases around the world, which are currently declining. The logistical effort and cost of administrating those bases is excruciating. It is possible that the US is forced to make some concessions in Regards to Ukraine or even other parts of Eastern Europe. The democrat foreign policy is failing bad and they need to do something before they loose power. As much as they hate whites, they want to keep the continents and their infrastructure at least as they grew based on our efforts. They lived here like a cancer, but they did. China may have a few communist Jews, but they don't seem to be friendly towards the Western Jews for various reasons. The US will have to shift a lot of military power from Russia's border and put it in the Pacific with the ASEAN nations. I have talked about some of those ideas a few years ago.

I believe if the deep state wanted Trump dead they wouldn't have made such a lousy job, just like they were successful with JFK. Besides this only makes him a martyr, I think everyone sees that. Perhaps that was the reason of the so obvious fraud in 2020, to pump up the feelings of his supporters. And injustice after injustice have been made with all the cases and indictments. Those correlate way too good. If Elon Musk is indeed a sponsor of Donald Trump, this time he may have the chance to dictate real change trough him as he has shown strong signs of being a good guy. Then again all possibilities are on the table, including the possibilities of very well thought betrayals. Only people from outside the system, both outside private corporations and institutions have a better chance to exact real change, but they must not endlessly wait for some savior from inside the system.
Navalny showed signs of being against Jewish ideology and he bit the dust. Change cannot come from inside that country anymore.

We have to see how all the left ideology is crumbling by the lessening of the pressure inside social media all the sudden. The revenue loss argument is really bullshit at this point as the circulation of money is like the circulation of water in nature. What revenue is lost goes into circulation and either ends up at another corporation or at the people who are being taxed or they spend it on the products of certain brands. What brands are not jew controlled? All go for mixed couples everywhere in their advertising, basically communicating with the deep state showing signs of loyalty. One way or another the money goes to where it is needed, MAKE NO MISTAKE!

Some foreign policy and sociology analysts in Romania, that appear to be wise and not enemy bullshiters, seem to see that the 2024 grand shift needs Trump in order to execute an easier restructuring of the world. He came in 2016 with a strong speech and now he has died down his speech, especially on the demographics and race, which remain the most important aspect of nature and evolution.

The right may have multiple roles like the protection of Israel now that the nation got the worst reputation ever. The white retarded species has never ever whined about what the enemy has done to our societies, but the moment the Arabs were in danger it all changed. We whined for them, me including, just for them to continue to see us even worse than the Jew and in some cases even stab whites on the streets. The only time antisemitism exploded and was slightly allowed was when the bad deed happened to a non white segment. Think about that. Now the Jew is shitting its pants because the white haters are coming for them too. Not as bad as whites, but still, you are not allowed to clip the toenail of a Jew. The population replacement is still in play, make no mistake. Maybe it will just slow down, but it will not reverse. Stopping illegal immigration at this point is like not throwing gas on an already burning house anymore. It will burn down in 30 minutes instead of 15. Besides if the destruction is slower and less painful it has less chance to achieve its goal and not meet too much resistance.

We must be extremely vigilant and always look at the greater picture from above and not just the ideological bait that the enemy has installed for us. While people look at ideology and scandals, the big guys look at foreign policy, geopolitics, trade routes and new global strategies.

Attachments

• 450632350_1056991919350038_6372494865220066681_n.jpg
    450632350_1056991919350038_6372494865220066681_n.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 80
Disgusting.

As for this being staged, it certainly wasn't staged by Trump himself or his party. A person at the rally got killed, and another seriously injured.
This assassination attempt looked too sloppy to be planned by the globalists directly, same as the attacker, he doesn't look the sort to be a hired professional on such a calibre.
It indeed looks like some anti-fa lunatic tried to do this themselves, or was encouraged to do this in order to cause chaos regardless of success or failure.

Donald Trump is the only viable presidential candidate for The US at this time, anyone else would be paramount to disaster. There are a lot of extreme left lunatics, encouraged, emboldened and funded by the globalists, who want him gone, or even who want The US to fall, they don't need to be explicitly hired to even try this. Many dream about this in their sleep on the daily.

Any of you here being cynical about this should wake up a little to the reality out there. You ought to know better at times like this, family.

Good work by the Secret Service for handling this quickly. Unfortunately it was all too easy for this to happen. Perhaps next time, a 2 mile perimeter can be set up using drones or something, to prevent such a killer from being able to act in the first place. Unfortunate that it may come to this, but the technology is available these days to provide better security for important individuals.

Good luck to Donald Trump. Let all those who stand defiant against the Globalists and anti-humanists be Blessed by the Gods.
Of course it would be too lousy to be a globalist assassination attempt. It was not, it was made to make Trump a martyr. Check my other comment.
And yes they use antifa idiots for such purposes. Look at all the signs, we are being prepared for a Trump second term. This would never be possible if they did not let him.

This is outright insane... What's the point in doing this when they can just rig the elections like they already did in France and Britain earlier this year?

I hope this serves as a wake-up call to Trump to do 0% their bidding if they allow him to be elected. At this point, they have to, or it will be civil war.

I hope he prepares by taking his daughter away from that filthy kike of a husband. That unholy relationship needs to end, together with any other ties to the enemy.
Yes it's insane and pointless considering they can just steal election. It only makes him a martyr. The deep state would not take such a lousy shot if they wanted him dead. So can you think of something else? Another possibility? The media has turned against Biden it seems.
Why can't we put all the pieces together?
What about using a blood pill or squeezing something near the ear. Come on...

How can someone be a ss and also say something like this
How can someone just judge someone , believe the news and still be a SS.

While also say something like this?
See beyond what you see in the news or you're no better than a sheep

He is not a good president, under his presidency Europe was almost invaded, the Russians smelled weakness and the Ukraine situation began

How would Russia manage to conquer anything besides maybe the Baltics
Under Trump, there were no new wars started anywhere on Earth. He is the only president in the last 20-30 years where no new wars started. Russia went into Ukraine when Obama was there, and again with Biden, but not when Trump was there.

With Biden, there have been 3 major wars started, with the high chance of each of them becoming WWIII.

Yes it's insane and pointless considering they can just steal election. It only makes him a martyr. The deep state would not take such a lousy shot if they wanted him dead. So can you think of something else? Another possibility? The media has turned against Biden it seems.
Why can't we put all the pieces together?
What about using a blood pill or squeezing something near the ear. Come on...
You are being ridiculous. The bullet missed killing him by half an inch. The greatest possible accuracy that any common rifle has is usually about 1 Minute of Angle, which is like 1.04 inches at 100 yards. This is if there was no wind, and the rifle was clamped down so that it could not move, there would always be this tolerance of random variation. Increase this tolerance even larger for a cheap ar15 with a cheap low quality barrel. Say maybe 2MOA.

At 130 yards away, 2MOA is about 2.7 inches of variation. 1MOA is about 1.35 inches. And it missed his brain by only half an inch which is well under this tolerance.

You are being ridiculous. The bullet missed killing him by half an inch. The greatest possible accuracy that any common rifle has is usually about 1 Minute of Angle, which is like 1.04 inches at 100 yards. This is if there was no wind, and the rifle was clamped down so that it could not move, there would always be this tolerance of random variation. Increase this tolerance even larger for a cheap ar15 with a cheap low quality barrel. Say maybe 2MOA.

At 130 yards away, 2MOA is about 2.7 inches of variation. 1MOA is about 1.35 inches. And it missed his brain by only half an inch which is well under this tolerance.
What if he did not shoot Trump and he used a blood pill or cracked something at his ear? He only shot a few civilians instead. Look at all the possibilities. I could be wrong, but there is too much shifting in ideology this year. I think even some fat jews are sponsoring him more than ever, plus the mainstream turning 180 degrees. There is an entire global shift in regards to the upcoming conflict with China which does not necessarily means military war.

What if he did not shoot Trump and he used a blood pill or cracked something at his ear? He only shot a few civilians instead. Look at all the possibilities. I could be wrong, but there is too much shifting in ideology this year. I think even some fat jews are sponsoring him more than ever, plus the mainstream turning 180 degrees. There is an entire global shift in regards to the upcoming conflict with China which does not necessarily means military war.
Mental gymnastics aside. This is an ages-old inside job trick when a patsy is created and the events are let happen. This time the event did not go as planned, though.

Mental gymnastics aside. This is an ages-old inside job trick when a patsy is created and the events are let happen. This time the event did not go as planned, though.
I guess we will see in the near future what was the truth. I hope I am wrong and Trump does have awareness of reality. Either way I still prefer him given what the Democratic party is. He did do good stuff on economy and foreign policy, but now if he gets the second term, we have to see an acceleration of his work and a few steps taken away from the jews. He must learn something from this if the deep state did want him dead. If he still plays the obedient goy it will be sad...

You can literally see the bullet hole in his ear as the top of his ear is missing.

Yes, the globalist jews really love Trump. That is why they have 100% of all of their media spending every minute of every day for the past 8 years screaming that he is the most evil person on Earth. That is why they have spent every day for the past 8 years going after him in every possible legal way trying to give him life in prison, with the "Russian collusion" fictional hoax and everything else.

That is why the globalist jews have spent every day trying with their full ability to destroy Trump in every possible way. And when all of these have failed because they have all been based on no merit and no real basis, they finally decided the only thing left is to kill him.

You admit there were bullets being shot because the people standing directly behind Trump were shot with real bullets and one of them was killed. But somehow Trump, who was standing directly in front of the man who died, was not shot with a real bullet.

Are you retarded or are you pretending to be retarded?

You admit there were bullets being shot because the people standing directly behind Trump were shot with real bullets and one of them was killed. But somehow Trump, who was standing directly in front of the man who died, was not shot with a real bullet.

Are you retarded or are you pretending to be retarded?

Trump has been kissing jew ass since day 1. He developed the vax and did not do much against the demographic replacement or the antifa and BLM threats.
As a potential controlled opposition agent the assassin would have no problem with sparing him and killing a few people. You insult me with the characteristic which you ironically display so strongly with a shallow assessment and conveniently dismissing the fact that the media has had a big turnaround lately.

I don't see things as simple as "the jew said he hates X so X must be on our side". This way we would all be Christian and the Jews would be the Satanic Illuminati according to their BS narrative.

I see that you either did not read my main post or you simply do not want to address it. Your quick jump to insults only reflects in your emotional imbalance and desperation of conversation. I thought better of you since you are an old member, but I will not do so again ever. I have had this kind of conversations with leftists before.
I am talking about a strong possibility while you are 100% sure of your view. I cannot reiterate all that I have been writing about the concept of "controlled opposition" for so many times and pages. Many have even agreed with those ideas, but the slightest emotional trigger has shifted their view completely. I simply look at the result, the causes and consequences, the actions and reactions and I see an intentional sentimental buildup that has pumped masses of Israel loving Christian people based on victim and martyr status.
It took way less time and effort to take out JFK.

Yes, I have been called names and insults by the worst scum that were left out of arguments and could not fathom it. I hope I am wrong and the guy saves our asses, but I am disappointed that long time members have such reactions when their emotional dream is in danger.

You can literally see the bullet hole in his ear as the top of his ear is missing.

Yes, the globalist jews really love Trump. That is why they have 100% of all of their media spending every minute of every day for the past 8 years screaming that he is the most evil person on Earth. That is why they have spent every day for the past 8 years going after him in every possible legal way trying to give him life in prison, with the "Russian collusion" fictional hoax and everything else.

That is why the globalist jews have spent every day trying with their full ability to destroy Trump in every possible way. And when all of these have failed because they have all been based on no merit and no real basis, they finally decided the only thing left is to kill him.
The globalist Jews whine about Putin that he is the worst, yet Putin is the backup plan against "nazis" in case Europe rises against them. He has hinted it in his interview with Tucker.

Trump has been kissing jew ass since day 1. He developed the vax and did not do much against the demographic replacement or the antifa and BLM threats.
As a potential controlled opposition agent the assassin would have no problem with sparing him and killing a few people. You insult me with the characteristic which you ironically display so strongly with a shallow assessment and conveniently dismissing the fact that the media has had a big turnaround lately.

I don't see things as simple as "the jew said he hates X so X must be on our side". This way we would all be Christian and the Jews would be the Satanic Illuminati according to their BS narrative.

I see that you either did not read my main post or you simply do not want to address it. Your quick jump to insults only reflects in your emotional imbalance and desperation of conversation. I thought better of you since you are an old member, but I will not do so again ever. I have had this kind of conversations with leftists before.
I am talking about a strong possibility while you are 100% sure of your view. I cannot reiterate all that I have been writing about the concept of "controlled opposition" for so many times and pages. Many have even agreed with those ideas, but the slightest emotional trigger has shifted their view completely. I simply look at the result, the causes and consequences, the actions and reactions and I see an intentional sentimental buildup that has pumped masses of Israel loving Christian people based on victim and martyr status.
It took way less time and effort to take out JFK.

Yes, I have been called names and insults by the worst scum that were left out of arguments and could not fathom it. I hope I am wrong and the guy saves our asses, but I am disappointed that long time members have such reactions when their emotional dream is in danger.
I had first thought that It would be a blood pill.

killing civilians is not surprising

I haven’t watched closely for the hole in the videos though

I would also like trump to be a good guy

But we all know that “hope” is dangerous

Shrapnel from what? What did the bullet hit first?

Either way, he was hit by something.

I've been mistaken by early news reports claiming he was struck by glass. I went to look at newer reports - his ear was indeed grazed by a bullet. I was wrong. Sorry for wasting your time.

Then I guess I thought better of you too. Sad to see you are just repeating all of these conspiracy theories which were invented by leftist communist jews on twitter. Communist children with Trump Derangement Syndrome have been making up all kinds of ridiculous stories.

To say that the bullets are simultaneously real and not real at the same time. The same bullet is not real when it hits him, but it is real when it hits and kills the guy behind him a second later. Talking about fake blood pills on his ear, when you can clearly see in the video there was no "blood pill" anywhere. Whether it was a bullet or whether it was shrapnel, some projectile went through his ear. And you can even see when you go through the video frame by frame, you can see in a frame of the video the bullet going through the air behind his head right after it went through his ear. And missed his brain by a distance that is smaller than the accuracy tolerances of the rifle itself, and only because he turned his head away in that same moment.

Of course the communist jews are saying all kinds of dumb bullshit.

Yes, but if the shooter wasn’t aiming for his head, or his ear, and it was actually accidental shrapnel .. that’s changes things
Like I said, shrapnel from what? Shrapnel doesn't magically appear from nowhere.

What was in front of him that was hit and caused this shrapnel?

If you go through the video frame by frame, there is a frame where the bullet can clearly be seen in the picture, behind his head right after it went through his ear.

Like I said, shrapnel from what? Shrapnel doesn't magically appear from nowhere.

What was in front of him that was hit and caused this shrapnel?

If you go through the video frame by frame, there is a frame where the bullet can clearly be seen in the picture, behind his head right after it went through his ear.

Thanks! I will look more closely at the video.

I guess we will see in the near future what was the truth. I hope I am wrong and Trump does have awareness of reality. Either way I still prefer him given what the Democratic party is. He did do good stuff on economy and foreign policy, but now if he gets the second term, we have to see an acceleration of his work and a few steps taken away from the jews. He must learn something from this if the deep state did want him dead. If he still plays the obedient goy it will be sad...
Some people do not recognize the truth even when it's right in their face, and quite disappointingly it seems there are quite a few such people here as well.

Under Trump, there were no new wars started anywhere on Earth. He is the only president in the last 20-30 years where no new wars started. Russia went into Ukraine when Obama was there, and again with Biden, but not when Trump was there.

With Biden, there have been 3 major wars started, with the high chance of each of them becoming WWIII.
I copied what the high priest wrote and asked my question
So I am still asking
How far can Russia get

There seems to be common general consensus that this was some sort of divine event amongst social media.
Before the shooting happened, the American flag was filmed, tangled in a interesting way.

untitled-design-6-2024-07-4d7bb11179a545039867a0b98681e7d6.png

The jews are making the desicions with Bidens body as a front. But now he is too senile to even function properly, even just for camera. Now jews are wanting to abandon him but the decision is too late in the election cycle for a new viable candidate, plus Biden stubbornly insists on staying in the race.

Trump is now being seen like this 'rebel', or 'rockstar' figure. With his personality I think he will feed off the energy. This could lead to him becoming more radicalized in a sense, resulting in him pushing back on the jews even harder, whether consciously or unconsciously.

The country would have likely went in a very different direction had the bullet not missed. This was a very significant event.

Also remember, that during the 2016 election cycle, the occult and memes played a considerable part in the results and trajectories to where we are today.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back