Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Donald Trump Assassination Attempt

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
As all of the news are showing, Donald Trump was recently attempted to become the target of an assassination attempt in his recent rally. Thankfully the secret services intercepted the attack and the shooter is dead.

From circulating information, the shooter in question was actually a member of the radical far left, Soros Funded, Anti-Fa or Anti-Fascist faction. Clearly, they want Trump out of the picture and maybe this was also a hired assassin to do this.

For years I have been reiterating, that Joe Biden is actually senile and he is too old to rule. The man needs to rest. He cannot form sentences and he is clearly physically incapable to lead. In regard to the effects of his leadership, you must visit your local grocery store. He is not a good president, under his presidency Europe was almost invaded, the Russians smelled weakness and the Ukraine situation began.

Further, due to his weakness, Israel has been feeling entitled to conduct their Messianic Genocide against the Palestinians, and the US is also rapidly becoming unlivable for the ordinary US citizen. All of these are extremely negative, and Joe Biden has to go.

The seat of the President of the United States cannot be a position of weakness, nor of a senile man. The international danger and the danger to global stability due to this, can be so great, that we are also risking WW3. I won't even mention here all the atrocities he did when it came to the "Co-Vid" crisis and all of this, acting as if the world would fall down because of the flu and related insanity.

As everyone knows the Joy of Satan is not a political organization. At the same rate since we are based on spirituality and sensibility, we have to consider that certain individuals are better than others when it comes to leading. Yes, the United States and the global peace was better under Trump. Everyone was afraid of Donald Trump, who in no particular way started any wars or crises.

It's not a coincidence that the "pandemic" situation arose in his presidency, as "simulated" earlier by the World Economic Forum, to create global instability during his presidency. He admitted he made some mistakes when it came to the vaccines, but overall, the situation was better under him.

At the current state of political affairs and too much Jewish Lobbying influence, there are not many choices for sane, younger or wiser presidents. Therefore currently, Trump is the best choice for the candidate given these possibilities. One cannot bet the Free World on a dead horse, and Joe Biden is a dead horse. I have commented before on Joe Biden's long government service and yes, he has been a career politician that has played many key roles in the United States. But his time is over and he can no longer do this task, let alone keep doing horrible mistake after another.

Further, if people think that killing a president in this way is going to solve anything, they are deluded. Trump during his term has showed that he actually means no evil to the people of the United States. He did not become "Hitler" (what the NPC drones believe that evil "Hitler was"). He was actually a peace keeping and firm president that did well for the US economy, the most integral part of life for the United States.

An excessive over-reach when it comes to slander, attempts to imprison, and lawfare and defamation has happened against Donald Trump. I do not have to be a supporter of him or his ideals to understand this is too far off. A few paid shills and loonies went into the Capitoleum and said he wanted an "insurgency". Meanwhile, as the left wing does x100 times worse things, they always are off the hook and off bail.

Joe Biden's son is allowed to exchange millions and billions with China, and there is no "collusion with the Chinese" on behalf of the "big guy" (Joe Biden), or Hillary is allowed to parade with Epstein or do endless other deplorable things, but lo and behold Trump supposedly is a felon because he had an illicit sexual affair with Stormie Daniels. I mean, give me a break...

Lastly there are some people who say this was staged, but that event being staged. I wanted to mention this too because there are also potential reports on that. From the video I see I do not believe this to be a stunt at all.

Granted the history of people who posed a problem to the Globalists, like JFK (Globalists are jews, we just call them like this because some people are weak to name that 85% of Globalists are simply greasy jews), I know that yes, they will kill any man, woman or child that opposes their agenda, only if they could. Regardless of this, it's clear that Joe Biden is 100% unfit to become a President. If he does, the United States will be committing suicide. I also want to say good job to the Secret Services for not allowing his life to be lost.

What is clear is that some people, and very evil people, want Donald J Trump dead, maimed or imprisoned. He rose defiant after the attack and you can see that this man can stand on his legs.

I can only wish him good luck and I find it sick and deplorable that the world has come down to this, to shoot people down for these topics. The Globalist and Jewish rule has went too far. They want to kill everyone. Blessed be those who defiantly rise against them, not fearing the death from the globalist worthless mafia. Fuck all of them. May their souls perish in tartarus.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

UPDATE 1: Jewish outlook on the topic of Trump's Assassination.

Jews now require a 100%, total slave like Biden to continue their deeds. They want the Ukraine war to never stop, Israel to receive weapons and funding to complete the Genocide, and likely to continue their evil expansion.

Biden is doing so bad, that people are hating him largely. He is loyal, but he is dying.

The other choice is Trump which has historically proven unfit to obey them 100%. Even if he obeys them at 80%, they are not satisfied. Most of the people in the world hate the jews now, and they know what they will do. So they cannot bet on an uncertain horse.

Attempting to assassinate Trump was a move they wanted to do to ensure that they will have a total, 100% slave in power. Not being able to have this, paints a dangerous course for Israel's future.

When Trump was in power, besides of paying lip service to the Jews and doing mistakes due to Jewish advisors, he did not ruin the United States on key topics of interest, nor he accepted wars and other calamities of the Jews. So they triggered the "Pandemic Crisis" to take him down.

This 20% of insecurity they feel with Trump was clearly enough to attempt to assassinate him, they cannot take that gamble for Israel's future. Thanks to higher powers, Trump survived and the bullet pierced him, but the Jews are probably going to strategize other plans now.

Simultaneously they are trying to buy in all his cabinet and everything, yet even this might not suffice. So they clearly decided to throw the dice and try to take his life now, to avoid what I explain prior to that comment. And they failed.

I hope Trump will win the election!

The democratic party has some difficulties to remove Biden from the candidacy for president, so since the globalists cannot remove Biden, they try to remove Trump.
Believe me this is all planned to make trump win the election.

HPHC this link has the best information available.

I have recently been reading up briefly on something called Project 2025. I haven't looked into this too deeply yet but I have seen different people and different sources talk about Trump either claiming to have been distancing himself from this, or that he actually supported this. Although I am unsure of any of this either way right now there is one thing I have seen, and this is that project 2025 is very anti-union. As a union pipefitter ill be damned if they give more power to corporations to take away workers rights to organize and enforce more "right to work" laws, which basically allow them to fire you over nothing, even for taking a day off to go to the doctor for anything, because "muh company needs" over the value of human life and work-life balance. The main reason why i moved up north last year was because union was stronger and wanted a decent work-life balance and to not work 10 to 12 hour days 7 days a week month in and month out as if in communist china with no life. The only reason i moved back to the US Europe was because going union would be a compromise to let me not sacrifice the work-life balance that i desired that i did not want to let go of living in Europe. If project 2025 significantly weakens union one of the main factors that made me decide to not live the rest of my life outside the US will have been taken away. The US is one of the top countries with the poorest work-life balance, and one of the only choices to offset this for someone like me is to have an organization that supports workers rights and quality of life with a pension (which MANY non union companies don't provide even after working there 20 years), with out being walked all over by working life and family away because of "company needs."

As all of the news are showing, Donald Trump was recently attempted to become the target of an assassination attempt in his recent rally. Thankfully the secret services intercepted the attack and the shooter is dead.

From circulating information, the shooter in question was actually a member of the radical far left, Soros Funded, Anti-Fa or Anti-Fascist faction. Clearly, they want Trump out of the picture and maybe this was also a hired assassin to do this.

For years I have been reiterating, that Joe Biden is actually senile and he is too old to rule. The man needs to rest. He cannot form sentences and he is clearly physically incapable to lead. In regard to the effects of his leadership, you must visit your local grocery store. He is not a good president, under his presidency Europe was almost invaded, the Russians smelled weakness and the Ukraine situation began.

Further, due to his weakness, Israel has been feeling entitled to conduct their Messianic Genocide against the Palestinians, and the US is also rapidly becoming unlivable for the ordinary US citizen. All of these are extremely negative, and Joe Biden has to go.

The seat of the President of the United States cannot be a position of weakness, nor of a senile man. The international danger and the danger to global stability due to this, can be so great, that we are also risking WW3. I won't even mention here all the atrocities he did when it came to the "Co-Vid" crisis and all of this, acting as if the world would fall down because of the flu and related insanity.

As everyone knows the Joy of Satan is not a political organization. At the same rate since we are based on spirituality and sensibility, we have to consider that certain individuals are better than others when it comes to leading. Yes, the United States and the global peace was better under Trump. Everyone was afraid of Donald Trump, who in no particular way started any wars or crises.

It's not a coincidence that the "pandemic" situation arose in his presidency, as "simulated" earlier by the World Economic Forum, to create global instability during his presidency. He admitted he made some mistakes when it came to the vaccines, but overall, the situation was better under him.

At the current state of political affairs and too much Jewish Lobbying influence, there are not many choices for sane, younger or wiser presidents. Therefore currently, Trump is the best choice for the candidate given these possibilities. One cannot bet the Free World on a dead horse, and Joe Biden is a dead horse. I have commented before on Joe Biden's long government service and yes, he has been a career politician that has played many key roles in the United States. But his time is over and he can no longer do this task, let alone keep doing horrible mistake after another.

Further, if people think that killing a president in this way is going to solve anything, they are deluded. Trump during his term has showed that he actually means no evil to the people of the United States. He did not become "Hitler" (what the NPC drones believe that evil "Hitler was"). He was actually a peace keeping and firm president that did well for the US economy, the most integral part of life for the United States.

An excessive over-reach when it comes to slander, attempts to imprison, and lawfare and defamation has happened against Donald Trump. I do not have to be a supporter of him or his ideals to understand this is too far off. A few paid shills and loonies went into the Capitoleum and said he wanted an "insurgency". Meanwhile, as the left wing does x100 times worse things, they always are off the hook and off bail.

Joe Biden's son is allowed to exchange millions and billions with China, and there is no "collusion with the Chinese" on behalf of the "big guy" (Joe Biden), or Hillary is allowed to parade with Epstein or do endless other deplorable things, but lo and behold Trump supposedly is a felon because he had an illicit sexual affair with Stormie Daniels. I mean, give me a break...

Lastly there are some people who say this was staged, but that event being staged. I wanted to mention this too because there are also potential reports on that. From the video I see I do not believe this to be a stunt at all.

Granted the history of people who posed a problem to the Globalists, like JFK (Globalists are jews, we just call them like this because some people are weak to name that 85% of Globalists are simply greasy jews), I know that yes, they will kill any man, woman or child that opposes their agenda, only if they could. Regardless of this, it's clear that Joe Biden is 100% unfit to become a President. If he does, the United States will be committing suicide. I also want to say good job to the Secret Services for not allowing his life to be lost.

What is clear is that some people, and very evil people, want Donald J Trump dead, maimed or imprisoned. He rose defiant after the attack and you can see that this man can stand on his legs.

I can only wish him good luck and I find it sick and deplorable that the world has come down to this, to shoot people down for these topics. The Globalist and Jewish rule has went too far. They want to kill everyone. Blessed be those who defiantly rise against them, not fearing the death from the globalist worthless mafia. Fuck all of them. May their souls perish in tartarus.

Hey HP Cobra,
Are you familiar with the 1975 Illuminati card game?
There are 110 cards. Each card depicts actual events that have happened in the past or will happen in the future.

"At any time, any place, our snipers can drop you. Have a nice day."

I can only interpret this as a Jewish warning aimed towards Trump and other powers that don't go along with the pre-orchestrated narrative.

1720929178390.png

1720929923515.png
1720929940983.png

Attachments

• 1720929140460.png
    1720929140460.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 113
Disgusting.

As for this being staged, it certainly wasn't staged by Trump himself or his party. A person at the rally got killed, and another seriously injured.
This assassination attempt looked too sloppy to be planned by the globalists directly, same as the attacker, he doesn't look the sort to be a hired professional on such a calibre.
It indeed looks like some anti-fa lunatic tried to do this themselves, or was encouraged to do this in order to cause chaos regardless of success or failure.

Donald Trump is the only viable presidential candidate for The US at this time, anyone else would be paramount to disaster. There are a lot of extreme left lunatics, encouraged, emboldened and funded by the globalists, who want him gone, or even who want The US to fall, they don't need to be explicitly hired to even try this. Many dream about this in their sleep on the daily.

Any of you here being cynical about this should wake up a little to the reality out there. You ought to know better at times like this, family.

Good work by the Secret Service for handling this quickly. Unfortunately it was all too easy for this to happen. Perhaps next time, a 2 mile perimeter can be set up using drones or something, to prevent such a killer from being able to act in the first place. Unfortunate that it may come to this, but the technology is available these days to provide better security for important individuals.

Good luck to Donald Trump. Let all those who stand defiant against the Globalists and anti-humanists be Blessed by the Gods.

They just do not trust Trump enough. They want an 100% drone like Biden or another stooge to rule. Anyone with a personality, is an enemy. So they try to kill him only due to that fact.

The jews are desperate. The Mossad wants him out.

I am very much familiar with this, yes. Let's look at the obvious, this card legitimately looks like Donald Trump. Snipers overall have been used again to slaughter people, like JFK. It's their unmanly way to kill someone, as per usual.

I believe I have written about the Illuminati Card game before. When it comes to works of art like this, sometimes artists are intuitive and they can see certain events in the high of their creativity. This game is not a coincidence, and albeit it was created as a game, this seems to be some sort of code from an insider to warn the masses of impeding dooms or methods of control that the actual Globalist/Jewish elite is always using. Planned pandemics, diseases, zombie viruses and so on.

The author seems to have made it go out deliberately, in a covert way as to not be killed, as writing this out would have them slaughtered.

Jews now require a 100%, total slave like Biden to continue their deeds. They want the Ukraine war to never stop, Israel to receive weapons and funding to complete the Genocide, and likely to continue their evil expansion.

Biden is doing so bad, that people are hating him largely. He is loyal, but he is dying.

The other choice is Trump which has historically proven unfit to obey them 100%. Even if he obeys them at 80%, they are not satisfied. Most of the people in the world hate the jews now, and they know what they will do. So they cannot bet on an uncertain horse.

Attempting to assassinate Trump was a move they wanted to do to ensure that they will have a total, 100% slave in power. Not being able to have this, paints a dangerous course for Israel's future.

When Trump was in power, besides of paying lip service to the Jews and doing mistakes due to Jewish advisors, he did not ruin the United States on key topics of interest, nor he accepted wars and other calamities of the Jews. So they triggered the "Pandemic Crisis" to take him down.

This 20% of insecurity they feel with Trump was clearly enough to attempt to assassinate him, they cannot take that gamble for Israel's future. Thanks to higher powers, Trump survived and the bullet pierced him, but the Jews are probably going to strategize other plans now.

Simultaneously they are trying to buy in all his cabinet and everything, yet even this might not suffice. So they clearly decided to throw the dice and try to take his life now, to avoid what I explain prior to that comment. And they failed.

High Priest, what do you think about Trump threatening Erdogan that he will destroy the Turkish economy? as he did. In 2019, 1 dollar was 6.5 turkish liras, now it is 32 turkish liras. trump really did this. even if i dont like Erdogan, wouldnt someone who insults a president who represents me also insult turkish people?
even if joe biden or trump comes, even if it is governed only by parliament, America will still find its way, but i dont know if the same will be true for the middle east.
whoever is elected, i hope he will deal with country's problems of his own people. away from the Middle East...

Fair Enough. I suppose I can agree he's more chaotic than the rest. Though I'd bet them not manhandling the aftermath. People see him as the second coming of Christ. They succeed in killing him chances are that's more than enough to set off a genuine Civil War. It could be Rome all over again... Would they be able to pull what they had in the past once again? Bet it wasn't easy.

This is outright insane... What's the point in doing this when they can just rig the elections like they already did in France and Britain earlier this year?

I hope this serves as a wake-up call to Trump to do 0% their bidding if they allow him to be elected. At this point, they have to, or it will be civil war.

I hope he prepares by taking his daughter away from that filthy kike of a husband. That unholy relationship needs to end, together with any other ties to the enemy.

they messed up by doing this and now even more people are going to back trump and he'll win by a land slide. which i'm glad for. biden needs rest at this rate i'll be shocked if he doesn't die on stage from a heart attack. well soon it will be time to register to vote. november will be here before we know it!

Hail Father Satan

Thank you for insight HP Cobra.

I remember people here used to be quite pro Trump, and then it seemed that the majority changed and thought he was working for the Jews and Israel. Is that correct?

And Now you think he is now on the side of Americans.

In the past few years with Biden, the Jews have been committing endless horrible crimes and have been completely shielded from negative reactions and consequences. This has been great for thier global criminal cabal while destroying everyone else in the process.

They don't want this to stop or be reduced by a sane person like Trump who is pro America and against sacrificing the USA for foreign agents. They are have been attacking him and tripping him since the moment he decided to run for president. Now it has escalated because the stakes are even higher than in 2016 and I'm not really suprised by whats happening and it will probably get even worse.

Hopefully the security of Trump is strengthened because that was way too close of a call.

I don't know if I entirely trust trump personally... I raise lots of questions myself but i also dont get much into politics either personally. there is lots of things that raise red flags for me.

One they got photos of him bowing down to wall jews worship and kind of kissing their asses. The amount of physical power he has as well is kind of concerning. He was found guilty of 30+ felonies recently. Now regardless if he actually did it or not, even let's say he was truly innocent. They still found him guilty. How does one get immunity to where they don't get arrested?
Infact nothing really even happened after the judges said he was guilty on the hush money trials. I also keep hearing things about how trump is pro Israel.

"Trump, who often describes himself as the “best friend that Israel has ever had”"

What are your thoughts on all this?

This is outright insane... What's the point in doing this when they can just rig the elections like they already did in France and Britain earlier this year?

I hope this serves as a wake-up call to Trump to do 0% their bidding if they allow him to be elected. At this point, they have to, or it will be civil war.

I hope he prepares by taking his daughter away from that filthy kike of a husband. That unholy relationship needs to end, together with any other ties to the enemy.
Trumps eldest daughter is a jew. Trumps first wife was Jewish.

Here here, may Trump be free from shackles hail Satan!

Hot damn! I just woke up and this is the first thing I see.

And shooter is dead. How convenient. Now we will never know. Just like (((Jack Ruby))) made sure H.L Oswald will never say a thing. This time it was the Secret Service sniper that did the thing.

I knew immediately as soon as I saw the headline that the shooter would be claimed to be a 'registered Republican' by the whole media. Once again, progressives can just get away with anything.

The zipcode is a match for the suspect's area, he donated 15 dollars to a Democrat cause.

France and England are more corrupt countries. They can rig in the USA but not to the same levels. Furthermore, Biden is in mental oblivion, which is obvious even to any progressive globally now, who previously 8 weeks ago was labelling anyone a Nazi for suggesting so. Macron and Starmer are relatively 'young'.

Believe me this is all planned to make trump win the election.
That's what I suspect also. I don't believe in politics anymore, and haven't in a long time.
I am with the skeptics here. Until proven otherwise, I won't even believe the videos fully. Sure, Trump is not a 100% obedient drone, but I doubt the jews would allow him to exist at this point if he bothered them. Surely they could have gotten rid of him a while ago instead of trying these half assed manoeuvers. It's almost convenient.

I'm going to be the black sheep here. Yes, the US under Trump certainly did better, but let's not forget that his cabinet is also jewish and that he would do anything for Israel. His children literally identify as jews. He also portrays himself as a "family man" which is certainly not the case; just look at his wife, his children, and let's not even talk about Stormie Daniels. The people who support him, like Elon Musk (who is making microchips) and Andrew Tate (islamic criminal), are all directly or indirectly benefiting the jews and their programs. Overall, Trump is a jewish puppet stuck in the 90's and that's why they want him out, because he hasn't "updated to the latest version". But that doesn't make him any better.

Is RFK junior not a viable candidate then? I mean Trump is okay, but is he not as well? I mean there must be a good reason media ignores him...
I've seen a lot of people talking about this, and I believe them. That the democrats trying to get rid of Biden was going to happen much earlier. They knew Biden is too mentally and physically weak to be able to be a good candidate again, plus how many people already hate him for destroying the economy. But the reason he was kept as their candidate for so long was to get rid of RFK and ensure that he would not be the candidate. And now it is too late so RFK will certainly not be able to be a candidate. And now they will just get rid of Biden in whatever corrupt way they want to switch him with someone else.

Do you think the date might also have had something to do with this? 7 + 1 + 3 = 11

I've been reading HPS Maxine's writings on numerology, and how all of the terror attacks in the past have had things in the date etc., adding up to, or being, 11, as the number the jews use for destruction and fall. I don't know, I could be wrong.

Anyway, as for Trump, I've despised him for his love and promotion of israel and christianity. However, as you say, they definitely hate him, and despite his support for these things, he is definitely causing problems for the jews at the same time. I would choose him over Biden, any day.

I wish
I knew immediately as soon as I saw the headline that the shooter would be claimed to be a 'registered Republican' by the whole media. Once again, progressives can just get away with anything.

The zipcode is a match for the suspect's area, he donated 15 dollars to a Democrat cause.

France and England are more corrupt countries. They can rig in the USA but not to the same levels. Furthermore, Biden is in mental oblivion, which is obvious even to any progressive globally now, who previously 8 weeks ago was labelling anyone a Nazi for suggesting so. Macron and Starmer are relatively 'young'.
I don't disagree but they already rigged the previous. Otherwise Biden would've never been president

Thank you for insight HP Cobra.

I remember people here used to be quite pro Trump, and then it seemed that the majority changed and thought he was working for the Jews and Israel. Is that correct?

And Now you think he is now on the side of Americans.
A few Europeans were saying that he works for jews. I haven't seen that from most Americans here, or most people in general.

I believe I have written about the Illuminati Card game before. When it comes to works of art like this, sometimes artists are intuitive and they can see certain events in the high of their creativity. This game is not a coincidence, and albeit it was created as a game, this seems to be some sort of code from an insider to warn the masses of impeding dooms or methods of control that the actual Globalist/Jewish elite is always using. Planned pandemics, diseases, zombie viruses and so on.

The author seems to have made it go out deliberately, in a covert way as to not be killed, as writing this out would have them slaughtered.
So it might have been created to warn and help? It would be interesting...
I thought it was created by the enemy, as a predictive programming. I mean, earlier in the forum it was said it was possibly a jewish tool. (?)

It is difficult to say clearly what the truth is. There is too much information noise. But history repeats itself that there have been great changes in events since the assassination attempts. The assassination of Franz Ferdinand of Austria in 1914, which was considered the outbreak of World War 1. Similarly, in the history of Poland, in 1922, President Gabriel Narutowicz was assassinated (he disturbed the Jewish elites because he was a goy), Lech Kaczynski invited Chabad Lubavitch to Poland again (here was a plane crash with the participation of the president). Also, death, assassinations, trials bring many different changes over time and it's hard to say what this will do.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back