Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Doing Dedication Again

hosseinsm_76

Hi all
First i should say english is not my primary language so im sorry for any mistake that i would make.
Im 17 years old and i've been born in muslim familiy and islamic country but i knew there is something wrong with it and finally i found joy of satan and became a satanist but i've done ritual without any change in names (for instence mohammad insted of jesus) now i just wanna know should i do it again and change the names or its still valid? As i know father satan undrestand but just in case i wanna make sure and continue meditation. Thanks

Hail Satan Forever
Hail all Gods and Demons
Hail Hell's Army and true warriors of satan
Hail All SS Brothers &Sisters

The dedication can only be done once. It's fine. Start doing daily power meditations or the 40 day program.

this is not about burocracy it´s about showing Satan your character

Em Quinta-feira, 12 de Novembro de 2015 0:17, "blackmoon0343@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] escreveu:

The dedication can only be done once. It's fine. Start doing daily power meditations or the 40 day program.

In my opinion if you left "Jesus" in the prayer, and you were Muslim, it is needed to state "Mohammad" and change the worda according to your religion as this will remove the spiritual bondage witht the enemy once for all

To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 10:49:11 -0800
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Doing Dedication Again

Hi all
First i should say english is not my primary language so im sorry for any mistake that i would make.
Im 17 years old and i've been born in muslim familiy and islamic country but i knew there is something wrong with it and finally i found joy of satan and became a satanist but i've done ritual without any change in names (for instence mohammad insted of jesus) now i just wanna know should i do it again and change the names or its still valid? As i know father satan undrestand but just in case i wanna make sure and continue meditation. Thanks

Hail Satan Forever
Hail all Gods and Demons
Hail Hell's Army and true warriors of satan
Hail All SS Brothers &Sisters

Thanks all for being patient and responding to my question , so as i undrestood i dont need to do dedication ritual again , now im going to start my meditation.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ALL GODS & DEMONS
HAIL ALL SS BROTHERS & SISTERS

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back