Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Does Uranus or Sun rule bioelectricity

The Phantom Stranger

Sun rules life force does that mean bioelectricity?
Or is it Uranus?

It says Uranus rules occultism or occult power, Sun rules magickal power, are they the same or different?

Its ok to ask questions but youre like a robot asking for imput. Give your mind some food for thought and meditate on the information given on the main website.

The Phantom Stranger said:
Sun rules life force does that mean bioelectricity?
Or is it Uranus?

It says Uranus rules occultism or occult power, Sun rules magickal power, are they the same or different?

As I understand it Mercury rules the more electric aspect of your soul, and Uranus the magnetic aspects.
Sun rules overall vitality, strength and power.

View of Innocence said:
Its ok to ask questions but youre like a robot asking for imput. Give your mind some food for thought and meditate on the information given on the main website.

fr

View of Innocence said:

Its not that I don't, its just that I want confirmation from advanced members.

For example, because I don't have astral vision yet, so I can't tell what colour of energy Munka generates.

Intuition could have told me its colour but I needed confirmation.
So I asked that question.

So its just that. I just want confirmation. Its not that I don't know the answers, I want to confirm my answers.

The Phantom Stranger said:
View of Innocence said:

Its not that I don't, its just that I want confirmation from advanced members.

For example, because I don't have astral vision yet, so I can't tell what colour of energy Munka generates.

Intuition could have told me its colour but I needed confirmation.
So I asked that question.

So its just that. I just want confirmation. Its not that I don't know the answers, I want to confirm my answers.

Experience is the greatest teacher, as this generates understanding.

Input from other people can generate knowledge. But also lies, misinformation and delusion.

Understanding is more powerful than knowledge.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back