Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Does stoneheadge have anythig to do with us?

lukefoggo

and by that i mean with father or the enemy alines, thank you in advance Hail enki!

<td val[/IMG]Stonehenge was erected around 3000 BC first as a burial ground for the Royals whom where considered Gods and therefore the grounds where held sacred  by the erectors… Fir Bolg and latter the Elven Tribes of the Tuatha de Dannan of completed the temple. It has been said that there is a passage there, hidden, that leads to an underground chamber where rituals and teaching where delivered as to one of the reasons the Temple is no longer open to the general public and very special permission to enter must be obtained.    

--- On Wed, 4/1/09, lukefoggo <lukefoggo@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Does stoneheadge have anythig to do with us?
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, April 1, 2009, 12:01 PM

and by that i mean with father or the enemy alines, thank you in advance Hail enki!
[/TD]

Woah woah woah woah.... hold up..."Elven Tribes"?!?!?!
Ive never heard of anything regarding Elven Tribes's in the real world, sounds fictitous to me. Im so sick of people posting crap in here about vampires, dragons, Elves.....ect...ect..

-Hail Lord Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Charles MacIain <cjmacian@... wrote:

Stonehenge was erected around 3000 BC first as a burial ground for the Royals whom where considered Gods and therefore the grounds where held sacred  by the erectors… Fir Bolg and latter the Elven Tribes of the Tuatha de Dannan of completed the temple. It has been said that there is a passage there, hidden, that leads to an underground chamber where rituals and teaching where delivered as to one of the reasons the Temple is no longer open to the general public and very special permission to enter must be obtained.

--- On Wed, 4/1/09, lukefoggo <lukefoggo@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Actually, StoneHenge was not built as a burial ground at all. It was an Astronomical (literally) structure, and could be used to determine a number of things such as eclipses, etc... It is of our Gods.   Hail Lord Satan!! Hail Bathin!

To: [email protected]; lukefoggo@...
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2009 1:45:40 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Does stoneheadge have anythig to do with us?

<td vAl[/IMG] Stonehenge was erected around 3000 BC first as a burial ground for the Royals whom where considered Gods and therefore the grounds where held sacred  by the erectors… Fir Bolg and latter the Elven Tribes of the Tuatha de Dannan of completed the temple. It has been said that there is a passage there, hidden, that leads to an underground chamber where rituals and teaching where delivered as to one of the reasons the Temple is no longer open to the general public and very special permission to enter must be obtained.    

--- On Wed, 4/1/09, lukefoggo <lukefoggo@yahoo. com wrote:
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

[/TD]

Stonehenge was built upon a ley line vortex, it didn't have as much to do with astronomy as it did for channeling energy during certain rituals most likely.

just because u can watch movies and cartoons bout vampires and dragons dont make them fake where do u think the ideas come from everything people make shows and movies come from something and somewhere dragons i know exist and vampires maybe not like the ones hollywood speaks of but a many pyhic vampires exist all around us!

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "whatshisface1117" <whatshisface1117@... wrote:

Woah woah woah woah.... hold up..."Elven Tribes"?!?!?!
Ive never heard of anything regarding Elven Tribes's in the real world, sounds fictitous to me. Im so sick of people posting crap in here about vampires, dragons, Elves.....ect...ect..

-Hail Lord Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Charles MacIain <cjmacian@ wrote:

Stonehenge was erected around 3000 BC first as a burial ground for the Royals whom where considered Gods and therefore the grounds where held sacred  by the erectors… Fir Bolg and latter the Elven Tribes of the Tuatha de Dannan of completed the temple. It has been said that there is a passage there, hidden, that leads to an underground chamber where rituals and teaching where delivered as to one of the reasons the Temple is no longer open to the general public and very special permission to enter must be obtained.

--- On Wed, 4/1/09, lukefoggo <lukefoggo@ wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

What is Santanist? What can I do for Father Satan?

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 20:12:05 -0000
To: <[email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Does stoneheadge have anythig to do with us?
Stonehenge was built upon a ley line vortex, it didn't have as much to do with astronomy as it did for channeling energy during certain rituals most likely.

1. Study the JoS page to learn about Spiritual Satanism
2. If you feel ready, dedicate yourself to Father Satan (not 'sell your soul' as this is the concept of our 'beloved' enemies - xians and jews.
3. prepare a meditation program so as to be able to communicate with the Demons, which are the Original Gods, not the horny creatures, as the vile xians and jews think
4. (optional) share your experiences after the dedication, as many is strengthened by the testimonies people provide on this forum.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THAT IS HIS!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], paravivimeow@... wrote:

What is Santanist? What can I do for Father Satan?

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

It may very well have been built upon powerful energy lines, and used for rituals etc, but a very large part of its function was Astronomical. It was built to reflect certain movements of Planetary bodies such as the Moon, and to calculate these movements.   Hail Lord Satan!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2009 10:12:05 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Does stoneheadge have anythig to do with us?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back