Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Does Satan's energy feels like ice?

Crystal Lake

Greetings, brothers and sisters, I have an question.

I can feel energy flows through my spine and head when I focus on myself. It feels like hot water running through a pipe, when it hits the bottom, it has a tingling sensation spreading through the thighs, when it hits the top of my head, I feel intense pressure in my brain and forehead. Sometimes I feel a sudden hit of energy in my chest. I'm not sure what these feelings are. Maybe it indicates that I have many meditation experiences in my past lives?

I read it on the JoS meditation pages: The water element feels cold, like a block of ice. I know Enki/Ea is the God of water.

Once, I came across an energy when I was thinking of Satan. This energy feels like cold water and ice, covering my whole body. I didn't meditate, and I know my own energy are usually warm, so I don't think this energy comes from myself.

When I look at Satan's sigil or pictures, I feel happy and I smile unconditionally. These are emotional feelings.

What's Satan's energy feels like? If it doesn't feels cold like ice.

When I look at Beelzebul's sigil, I feel a sense of familiarity and happy, and I think he's sigil is different from others. I also notice that the night when I dedicated, the Sun (His planet) conjuncted with my natal chart ruler. My Pluto also transited into 12th house since that night. I read that Beelzebul is patron of asian culture, and I'm asian.

I am now entering a new phase of my life, I would like to build good relationships with the Gods and other members here.

Crystal Lake said:

I can feel energy flows through my spine and head when I focus on myself. It feels like hot water running through a pipe, when it hits the bottom, it has a tingling sensation spreading through the thighs, when it hits the top of my head, I feel intense pressure in my brain and forehead. Sometimes I feel a sudden hit of energy in my chest. I'm not sure what these feelings are. Maybe it indicates that I have many meditation experiences in my past lives?

I read it on the JoS meditation pages: The water element feels cold, like a block of ice. I know Enki/Ea is the God of water.

Once, I came across an energy when I was thinking of Satan. This energy feels like cold water and ice, covering my whole body. I didn't meditate, and I know my own energy are usually warm, so I don't think this energy comes from myself.

When I look at Satan's sigil or pictures, I feel happy and I smile unconditionally. These are emotional feelings.

When I look at Beelzebul's sigil, I feel a sense of familiarity and happy, and I think he's sigil is different from others. I also notice that the night when I dedicated, the Sun (His planet) conjuncted with my natal chart ruler. My Pluto also transited into 12th house since that night. I read that Beelzebul is patron of asian culture, and I'm asian.

I am now entering a new phase of my life, I would like to build good relationships with the Gods and other members here.

Could be Kundalini or the sexual energy related to Kundalini but be sure your not being drained or attacked by someone it can feel about the same. Energy like Ice and cold often means low vibration or loss/lack of energy or some kind of binding like Isa rune. I don't think really cold energy on the self is good usually. If the cold feeling happens at the same time as the sensations with the spine and maybe gives you anxiety then yeah your likely being drained.

Check out this thread see if you can relate if so work to take corrective action and fix and stop this.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64400&p=324078

Crystal Lake said:

Water element is and can be naturally cold feeling but you shouldn't get that kind of cold with it your talking about if it's positive. Good water energy often feels quite warm and inviting.

I am adding that I had a quite similar type experience when a vampire was draining me heat in the spine going up to my head my skin heating up feelings of energy in my chakras and tingly especially solar along with that was a very cold energy and it gave me anxiety attacks often.

slyscorpion said:
Crystal Lake said:

Could be Kundalini or the sexual energy related to Kundalini but be sure your not being drained or attacked by someone it can feel about the same. Energy like Ice and cold often means low vibration or loss/lack of energy or some kind of binding like Isa rune. I don't think really cold energy on the self is good usually. If the cold feeling happens at the same time as the sensations with the spine and maybe gives you anxiety then yeah your likely being drained.

Check out this thread see if you can relate if so work to take corrective action and fix and stop this.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64400&p=324078

And btw this only feels similar cause sometimes or maybe quite often this is where a vampire targets and they are sucking this hot energy. The Kundalini in and of itself if one is prepared (many people are not) doesn't have a bunch of negative symptoms related to it though it can be an awesome experience from what I hear.

Also Kundalini rarely if ever happens to beginners so there's more clue it is something more along the lines of what I think.

Crystal Lake said:

From what I gather, you've had beautiful experiences and you seem to be progressing quite nicely spiritually. The water element does feel very cold sometimes, indeed. From personal experience I can confirm this. Some people who have meditated and worked upon their soul and mind, do feel energy more easy than others, which you seem to do.

These experiences are good indications that you are opening up your energy pathways in the soul. Continue your great work, and you will advance steadily. For me personally, Satans energy feels very strong, confident, beautiful and majestic. We are individuals, so we might feel energies differently.

Remember that sometimes, repressed emotions do emerge as we advance in this Spiritual path. If you ever feel at loss or in discomfort, seek guidance to Satan or your GD (perhaps Beelzebul?)...and be patient with when to receive answers, as the gods are busy.

Best of luck to you!

Hail Satan!!!

I need help I need help with defense against something draining my energy. Feels like something is biting my neck choking me and feels like flies are going into my ears

Fanboy said:
Crystal Lake said:

The best way to tell what a God is like, is by visualizing the sigil of choice and illuminating it with your highest most pure energy, and staying in tune with the sigil. Usually you might receive some energy back that will look, feel and taste or smell like that Gods energy. Once the sigil is illuminated you can try looking through to the other side. If it doesn't feel open or illuminate back to you, that God probably wants to be left alone.

The sigil is like a signature that helps the mind get intune with a God. The symbol had to be treated with care and respect and also moderation.

If you draw one, It's customary never to burn them but rather to bury them in the ground once you're finished. But if you want to write a letter to one of the Gods, you can write it and burn the letter ceremoniously.

Good luck :)

I remember once, when I started to draw one of the Gods based on the given description. After that, I felt such a wonderful energy. I don't even know how to specifically define it, but at that moment I felt safe. It was the first time I felt something like this, just such a sense of security. And then I went to sleep with a smile on my face. The energy of the Gods is simply beautiful. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back