Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Does satan gets mad if?

Not mad as is not like we have been taught through the kike programs,but disappointed in how we treat others I would say so.But my question is,if you are an SS why would you want to lie and deceive as the kikes do anyway.Surly you don't want to be like them.My personal opinion about affairs of the heart are,if you don't want to be in a committed relationship,then don't play like you do.She deserves that kind of respect from you.There is nothing that says you can not have as many relationships as you want,just be honest with her that that is something you need that is all.And allow her the same option by the way.Don't be one of those that says,I want to be with others but she can't,that does not show a very strong Gentile motive on your part either.Just sit down and communicate about what you both want out of your relationship.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 3:21 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Does satan gets mad if?

Does father lucifer gets mad if we r unfaithful towards our gf
Or play with others heart

i wouldn't think so no ..
Hail satan!Hail hitler!
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 9:21 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Does satan gets mad if?

unless you were dumb enough to do something like be in a relationship with like say a kike i do not thing he would be mad.

if that was the case btw he would be mad and probably worried about you or whoever it was.

if its an actual human you are dealing with then best i can say it that personally if you are gonna bother to be in a relationship with somebody then its best to be faithful

i am someone that wants true love in life so this is my perspective on the matter

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanic.viper" <satanic.viper@... wrote:

My perspective on the matter is this. If you were with a truly satanic woman who wanted to be with none other than you and you play with her heart...I think father satan would have a problem with that because you are destroying the hearts of your own satanic gentile sisters. However on the flip side, father satan doesn't interfere in our love lives unless we ask him too. And if we are going wrong than he will send us signs to steer us back in the right direction.
Just remember, your life is your own. Responsibility to the responsible. 
  |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2012 1:25 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Does satan gets mad if?

unless you were dumb enough to do something like be in a relationship with like say a kike i do not thing he would be mad.

if that was the case btw he would be mad and probably worried about you or whoever it was.

if its an actual human you are dealing with then best i can say it that personally if you are gonna bother to be in a relationship with somebody then its best to be faithful

i am someone that wants true love in life so this is my perspective on the matter

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanic.viper" <satanic.viper@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back