Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

does LAUM invoke planetary energies ?

fadiinflames

ive been experiencing some serious bad luck over the course of 3 months almost now, holy fuck, since ive gotten good at feeling the vibration in my base ive been having bad luck.it could be some really fucked up planets.(mostly)answer my question please and thank you!
HAIL SATAN!!!

LAUM does *not* invoke planetary energies as far as I know (at least I never experienced anything negative; which is why I'm doing LAUM etc and not the other vibrations :p).Maybe Saturn is in conjunct with certain of your planets oooor it could even be an enemy attack. Be aware of things. planetwatcher.com

Στις 1:07 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 4 Δεκεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "fadiinflames@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

ive been experiencing some serious bad luck over the course of 3 months almost now, holy fuck, since ive gotten good at feeling the vibration in my base ive been having bad luck.it could be some really fucked up planets.(mostly)answer my question please and thank you!
HAIL SATAN!!!

Hail Satan/King Lucifer the Great!Transform my soul, my heart ,engulf my spirit in the likeness of you. 

On Thursday, December 4, 2014 6:07 AM, "fadiinflames@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

I don't think Laum will do you any bad, but I don't really know. Shanisvara, on the other hand, kicks my ass every time i try to use it.

On Saturday, December 6, 2014 6:37 AM, "santo salvatore tsgtsal@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan/King Lucifer the Great!Transform my soul, my heart ,engulf my spirit in the likeness of you. 

On Thursday, December 4, 2014 6:07 AM, "fadiinflames@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Laum tunes the root and can release negative energy to manifest in your reality.

Laum is a seed mantra for empowering the base chakra and really has nothing to do with Saturns energies. 

On Saturday, December 6, 2014 10:49 AM, "Reliant Gorgoth darkfury211@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I don't think Laum will do you any bad, but I don't really know. Shanisvara, on the other hand, kicks my ass every time i try to use it.

On Saturday, December 6, 2014 6:37 AM, "santo salvatore tsgtsal@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Vibrating Laum hasn't got any bad effects, as from my experience.. On the contrary, it has more good visible effects in the short term, apart from empowering your root chakra. You become more courageous.. Things once that seemed intimidating to you start becoming less intimidating. The longer you vibrate, the more courageous you become over time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back