Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

does anyone kno of the book of secrets and door of secrets

deathkillxx

i got bad news
if these books and doors really do exist they have become a serious threat to enki somehow
i not sure how
but supposedly wat i have learned is
some kind of otherworldy book called the book of secrets somehow can force certain fates to occur in the future
i not sure how but it is important enough and powerful enough to be sealed and kept under lock and key
i found the person who made the seal on it
i need help figuring out wat this book of secrets and door of secrets really is
all i kno about the door is
it contains the memorys of every single angel demon god godess spirit and entity in existence within it
mine enkis the sources yours everyones memorys are somehow inside of it
this door normally closed or open has recently been opened to allow the truth it holds to be told to others but i found out an angel has sealed it to keep a certain deadly truth from getting out
somehow it could cause the destruction of many things
the book however is my focus
who here knows how to get info on this book
from wat i understand
if something is written in it
it will happen no matter wat is done
and somehow an entry is written in it that says enki eventualy becomes the anti christ (a friend of mine says he has memories of wat was in the book before it got sealed and he told me this stuff)
wether this is a load of crap or not the book of secrets seems very real and it is not a material book
and i need an alternative source of info on it and wat it can really do and wat is really in it
something about it bugs me

the book of secrets is actually the book of
ages. the book of ages contains every bit of history since the birth of the cosmos. this book is on duat locked up under the finest security in the universe. there is no danger of any1 getting their hands on it.
Hail Satan!

----------
Hail Satan Lord Undeniable!!!!

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sun, Sep 6, 2009 07:53 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] does anyone kno of the book of secrets and door of secrets

i got bad news
if these books and doors really do exist they have become a serious threat to enki somehow
i not sure how
some kind of otherworldy book called the book of secrets somehow can force certain fates to occur in the future
i not sure how but it is important enough and powerful enough to be sealed and kept under lock and key
it contains the memorys of every single angel demon god godess spirit and entity in existence within it
this door normally closed or open has recently been opened to allow the truth it holds to be told to others but i found out an angel has sealed it to keep a certain deadly truth from getting out
from wat i understand
and somehow an entry is written in it that says enki eventualy becomes the anti christ (a friend of mine says he has memories of wat was in the book before it got sealed and he told me this stuff)
wether this is a load of crap or not the book of secrets seems very real and it is not a material book
and i need an alternative source of info on it and wat it can really do and wat is really in it

First of all, I don't know where you found out about the book, but if angels are involved, it's no good. What I mean by this is, an angel wouldn't seal a book to keep out all impending doom, so something is amiss. If the book DOSE exist than, it would have something that would help Satan, not the other way around. Also, it is doubtful that this book is all that it claims to be. If it IS however, than it is entirely metaphorical in nature instead of being an actual book.

Oddly, I believe that a lot of individuals who find themselves drawn to the occult find themselves dreaming of some great book. In mine, and my friends alike, we were looking for pages from a lost book that was separated a long time ago. A lot of it came from dreams. There was also a lot of hoopla about doors, so I think your being drawn to the metaphors as truths. It also sounds like some angel is screwing with you guys as a way of tainting these metaphors for the great work ahead of you. Believe me, these types of things always seem to pass in a few years as you metaphorically pass through the door and begin to read the book of knowledge.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "deathkillxx" <deathkillxx@... wrote:

i got bad news
i not sure how
from wat i understand

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "deathkillxx" <deathkillxx@... wrote:
i got bad news
i not sure how
from wat i understand
really bender dragon
i heard a few tales of the book of ages i may have even come in contact with it once it was prob a fake astral copy of it though but something
oh nvm ill cut to the chase
bender this book of ages or secrets or watever it is
an angel has gained access to it via the power of the source
supposedly a being in charge of the origin of the cosmos
i not exactly sure wat this guys deal is
but if you want to sort this mess out for yourself go chk the intended known location of the book of ages then chk a young 14 year old vessel located in ozone park new york that will be surrounded by lots of barriers tons of angels huge beings that appear to be some form of summoned entity
this kid is really the vessel is a new kind of super angel
he weilds a sycthe capable fo wiping out an entire astral realm and anything in it angels demons anything if it holds living energy in it this angel in this young boy can potentialy find a way to do away with it
this boy also has direct access to a immaterail book containing info that goes bak at least 200 000 years as far as i kno
i do presume it goes bak much farther
he calls it the book of secrets and speaks alot about the door of secrets
if the book of ages and the book of secrets are the same book looks like i found the head of security
this entity in this body has the hidden power to bypass anything
i don't kno how but he can bypass my sheilds and anyone elses sheidls no matter wat they made of with ease
his energy has many seals on it much like chains that holds his power bak
he once beat my guide around a room like it was a mere fly shaped ping pong ball he says he works for god but not even the fake thoughtform jehovah can give off as much energy as this boy
when his sycthe once hit my foot my astral limb began to shrivel up like it was dieing at high speed

anyway im pretty sure the finest security you speak of has been breached cause this 14 year host body of an angel has obtained awareness and access to both the door of secrets and a book of some kind related to it
i been slowly dragging info out of him and all of it seems very accurate a bit too accurate
so who is this boy and how did he get ahold of this book and gain the power to seal this door
if he has then we got a real problem
he also speaks as if he is the sole guardian of the door of secrets
if you want his im contact info email me and ill respond to you with it

Hail Enki restorer of mankind

actually check the lybrary of  alexandria in egypt .it was believed destroyed but was mearrly moved to protect it from looters. From: nick atkinson <bender_dragon_666@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, September 6, 2009 12:36:21 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] does anyone kno of the book of secrets and door of secrets

ages. the book of ages contains every bit of history since the birth of the cosmos. this book is on duat locked up under the finest security in the universe. there is no danger of any1 getting their hands on it.
Hail Satan!

----------
Hail Satan Lord Undeniable!! !!

------Original Message----- -
To: <JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] does anyone kno of the book of secrets and door of secrets

i got bad news
i not sure how
from wat i understand

ACTUALLY the book of secrets is on Duat and was nevr a physical book. Ask Satan.

----------

Date: Mon, Sep 7, 2009 10:03 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] does anyone kno of the book of secrets and door of secrets

actually check the lybrary of  alexandria in egypt .it was believed destroyed but was mearrly moved to protect it from looters.

Hail Satan!

----------

i got bad news
i not sure how
from wat i understand

lmao 1st of all the book is on Duat and Angels dnt live on Duat ask any demon. the angels have nevr even seen it haahaahaaaaa

----------

Date: Tue, Sep 8, 2009 12:13 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: does anyone kno of the book of secrets and door of secrets

i got bad news
i not sure how
from wat i understand

really bender dragon
i heard a few tales of the book of ages i may have even come in contact with it once it was prob a fake astral copy of it though but something
but if you want to sort this mess out for yourself go chk the intended known location of the book of ages then chk a young 14 year old vessel located in ozone park new york that will be surrounded by lots of barriers tons of angels huge beings that appear to be some form of summoned entity
he weilds a sycthe capable fo wiping out an entire astral realm and anything in it angels demons anything if it holds living energy in it this angel in this young boy can potentialy find a way to do away with it
this boy also has direct access to a immaterail book containing info that goes bak at least 200 000 years as far as i kno
if the book of ages and the book of secrets are the same book looks like i found the head of security
i don't kno how but he can bypass my sheilds and anyone elses sheidls no matter wat they made of with ease
he once beat my guide around a room like it was a mere fly shaped ping pong ball he says he works for god but not even the fake thoughtform jehovah can give off as much energy as this boy
when his sycthe once hit my foot my astral limb began to shrivel up like it was dieing at high speed

anyway im pretty sure the finest security you speak of has been breached cause this 14 year host body of an angel has obtained awareness and access to both the door of secrets and a book of some kind related to it
i been slowly dragging info out of him and all of it seems very accurate a bit too accurate
so who is this boy and how did he get ahold of this book and gain the power to seal this door

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nick atkinson" <bender_dragon_666@... wrote:
lmao 1st of all the book is on Duat and Angels dnt live on Duat ask any demon. the angels have nevr even seen it haahaahaaaaa

----------

Date: Tue, Sep 8, 2009 12:13 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: does anyone kno of the book of secrets and door of secrets

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "deathkillxx" <deathkillxx@ wrote:

i got bad news
i not sure how
from wat i understand

really bender dragon

maybe you should chk up on some things bender cause 1st of all
i know plenty of angels try to go into hell to do stuff
2nd of all
i heard Lucifer himself was once an angel whether this is true or not
he was came into being somehow and right now father Lucifer being angelic is the only story i got
if angels don't live or go into Duat aka hell then how come one of the very beings we serve may be or once was an angel
maybe you could explain that
i know enki is an alien i got that
Lucifer i not sure
some tell me enki was once some kind of old gatekeeper also a former angel of some kind
if we fighting angelic forces then how come there are so many stories filled with some truth in it that our own father is of the origin of the beings we hate
if we serve Lucifer and/or enki then where did they come from
how did they come to exist
if Lucifer really is (or was) an angel then what you just said does not add up
also i found out two other angel host type ppl have spoke of this book
they seem to kno enough about what it is to not be just nuts

so far bender it looks like angels already know plenty about this book
in fact the demons i know that have come in contact with one of the ppl i got this info from are lilith and baal
these two demons may know the angel using a host body that found out about the book of secrets and because of him now everyone is finding out

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nick atkinson" <bender_dragon_666@... wrote:
ACTUALLY the book of secrets is on Duat and was nevr a physical book. Ask Satan.

----------

actually check the lybrary of  alexandria in egypt .it was believed destroyed but was mearrly moved to protect it from looters.

Hail Satan!

----------

i got bad news
i not sure how
from wat i understand
ok i have an update on this so called young 14 year old angel host body that talks about the book of secrets alot
he may not have the real book of secrets in his hands but something is with him

it is embedded in him and constantly pours out tons of information he has what seems to be a strong positive energy that will cause certain beings like hell hounds to instantly catch fire and burn the minute his energy touches them

trust me i tested this his astral form came into my room one day i had a guard in place and the moment he tried to touch it it began ignite with a fiery glow then scream in pain alot like a zombie from left 4 dead

this hell hound although an ally was harmed by the energy of this young boy (do not worry the hell hound is still ok it has healed)

he claims to not understand why he has this book inside him embedded in him pouring out tons of information
if you got close enough to him you could literally feel the knowledge oozing from something in him
whether or not this boy has the real book of ages in him he has something very important, very old, very powerful stuck in him
its contents seem to feel hundreds of millenniums old and even contains recent information that feels to be of the last past decades
who is this 14 year child and how is he able to contain such information and not know why he has it

also he talks about the source alot and some of his info seems accurate he even knows how to identify enki's subconscious actions somehow

the thing that worries me is he has been able to wipe the floor with any being made of satanic or negative energy he even says if i happen to shake hands with anyone who has a satanic being in them they may feel burning all over

(seeing the way he appears to harbor a being of pure death and positive energy (what i assume may be some kind of holy power) could explain how he has this effect on certain beings)

anyway bender what do you think this child is harboring it don't feel demonic or a follower of enki but is brimming with power and what may be secret information that should be kept under lock and key

if i need to i can show the logs of our chats over email

he does not swear allegiance to Enki nor Yahweh but a being known as the source whom i have yet to fully understand other then being the source of all life in existence

Well... there are back doors in this world, if your strong enough to take them. Perhaps they gained access by traveling back in time on the astral. That's one of the 'back doors' but there are several others that can be taken. If he is here in a vessel, he is locked up for some reason, you may want to get to the bottom of that question.
Especially if he has as many seals on him as you say. Sounds like we may have some fun when there taken off. I can only hope that mine and many of the others are off first, if he is here for the reason I think he may be we will need it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "deathkillxx" <deathkillxx@ wrote:

i got bad news
i not sure how
from wat i understand

really bender dragon

the 14 year old boy is an angel but also a skitzophrenic with anxiety and depression. do not listen to a word he says trust me Satan has had to help me to keep him from messaging me

----------

Date: Wed, Sep 9, 2009 02:35 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nick atkinson" <bender_dragon_666@.. wrote:

----------

Hail Satan!

----------

i got bad news
i not sure how
from wat i understand

ok i have an update on this so called young 14 year old angel host body that talks about the book of secrets alot

it is embedded in him and constantly pours out tons of information he has what seems to be a strong positive energy that will cause certain beings like hell hounds to instantly catch fire and burn the minute his energy touches them

trust me i tested this his astral form came into my room one day i had a guard in place and the moment he tried to touch it it began ignite with a fiery glow then scream in pain alot like a zombie from left 4 dead

this hell hound although an ally was harmed by the energy of this young boy (do not worry the hell hound is still ok it has healed)

he claims to not understand why he has this book inside him embedded in him pouring out tons of information
if you got close enough to him you could literally feel the knowledge oozing from something in him
whether or not this boy has the real book of ages in him he has something very important, very old, very powerful stuck in him
its contents seem to feel hundreds of millenniums old and even contains recent information that feels to be of the last past decades
who is this 14 year child and how is he able to contain such information and not know why he has it

also he talks about the source alot and some of his info seems accurate he even knows how to identify enki's subconscious actions somehow

the thing that worries me is he has been able to wipe the floor with any being made of satanic or negative energy he even says if i happen to shake hands with anyone who has a satanic being in them they may feel burning all over

(seeing the way he appears to harbor a being of pure death and positive energy (what i assume may be some kind of holy power) could explain how he has this effect on certain beings)

anyway bender what do you think this child is harboring it don't feel demonic or a follower of enki but is brimming with power and what may be secret information that should be kept under lock and key

he does not swear allegiance to Enki nor Yahweh but a being known as the source whom i have yet to fully understand other then being the source of all life in existence

further more i dnt want to hear any more about this angelic schitzo. the book is safe and these are the words satan writes though me to get the point across to "drop the subject!"

----------

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nick atkinson" <bender_dragon_666@.. wrote:

----------

Hail Satan!

----------

i got bad news
i not sure how
from wat i understand

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nick atkinson" <bender_dragon_666@ wrote:

----------

Hail Satan!

----------

i got bad news
i not sure how
from wat i understand

I have a request (If you could do this):
Find out why he shows outright hostility towards Satanic beings.
I mean there had to be a REASON for him to beat up your guardian.
And why would Enki and the source even be in a conflict?
Why is that if he touches a negative energy being or a Satanic being it will burn? Does it mean that angelic entities won't?

Something's fishy about this stuff. Enki and the source have no reason to fight each other, so its very important to know why this is happening

What ever is in him, could actually be him, or something he has a link to. It actually makes perfect sense that he would not know why he has (or is) what he has at his age. You should try finding out from sources other them him. Demons, or some form of deviation. If you can think of a method to use, do it. Like I said, he is here for a reason, and it is most likely because some one else didn't want him wherever they are.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nick atkinson" <bender_dragon_666@ wrote:

----------

Hail Satan!

----------

i got bad news
i not sure how
from wat i understand

Who the hell are you!? If Satan is so interested in this subject being dropped, I am fairly sure he would choose for the clergy to put it to an end. Simply because there claims have more authority than an individual of whom we have no actual idea how advanced they are. You could just be tired of hearing it yourself, so you claim it came from Satan, much like preachers do with 'God'. I have no interest in this book isue, I'm sure the book is safe, but I am interested in the kid.

further more i dnt want to hear any more about this angelic schitzo. the book is safe and these are the words satan writes though me to get the point across to "drop the subject!"

----------

----------

Hail Satan!

----------

i got bad news
i not sure how
from wat i understand

huh what the now wait a min

duat is a planet near the orion star belt right
if its a planet then duat is a physical place then if duat is a physical place then how is this book this non physical place located on a physical planet?

we claim to know where this thing is yet something still dont add up
im not focusing on the book right now im focusing on the point that the fact it never was a physical book yet is located on a physical planet which is duat located near Betelgeuse (the big red star in the sky near the yellow star and the blue star in orions belt) near the orion star system

this don't make sense what gives

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Un-Make me Real" <pinkbunnygirlmoo@... wrote:

Who the hell are you!? If Satan is so interested in this subject being dropped, I am fairly sure he would choose for the clergy to put it to an end. Simply because there claims have more authority than an individual of whom we have no actual idea how advanced they are. You could just be tired of hearing it yourself, so you claim it came from Satan, much like preachers do with 'God'. I have no interest in this book isue, I'm sure the book is safe, but I am interested in the kid.

----------

----------

Hail Satan!

----------

i got bad news
i not sure how
from wat i understand

just as i thought i asked around about this bender guy and it seems like most of what he is saying is not from enki hes claiming it is but if you ask enki himself

(like bender advises)

i hear most of benders words come from his fingertips and these are the words im copying not just making up im loooking at the advice im getting on my other windows

anyway yeah go ahead listen to benders words ask enki himself if what has been said is true

as you all can see bender claims the book of secrets or book of ages rather exists on duat
now just look
what is the book of secrets book of ages
it was never a material book right?
now look what duat is
its a material planet

now just think for a min
a non material book located and secured on a material world
that does not add up

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Un-Make me Real" <pinkbunnygirlmoo@... wrote:

----------

----------

Hail Satan!

----------

i got bad news
i not sure how
from wat i understand

Same here. I know Satan handles his business so I'm not worried about the book even if it could be possessed by a person, but if that guy is even close to powerful enough to toy with a Demon, now THAT concerns me. And this "source" character, who or whatever that may be. Does sound an awful lot like a disguise for jehovah/yahweh, though.

----------

----------

Hail Satan!

----------

i got bad news
i not sure how
from wat i understand

Question.. Can you be on the astral plain in a location that is on the physical realm? Also, can thought forms exist on earth even though they are astral? I.E. could your create an astral dog that guards and resides in your bedroom? In the same manner as you can visit Florance Italy on the astral plain, or your astral creation can BE in your room, a non physical item can be *on* Duat.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lancefireopus45" <lancefireopus45@... wrote:

if its a planet then duat is a physical place then if duat is a physical place then how is this book this non physical place located on a physical planet?

im not focusing on the book right now im focusing on the point that the fact it never was a physical book yet is located on a physical planet which is duat located near Betelgeuse (the big red star in the sky near the yellow star and the blue star in orions belt) near the orion star system

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Un-Make me Real" <pinkbunnygirlmoo@ wrote:

----------

----------

Hail Satan!

----------

i got bad news
i not sure how
from wat i understand

There are astral beings that do manifest as you say. Faeries are an example.

Question.. Can you be on the astral plain in a location that is on the physical realm? Also, can thought forms exist on earth even though they are astral? I.E. could your create an astral dog that guards and resides in your bedroom? In the same manner as you can visit Florance Italy on the astral plain, or your astral creation can BE in your room, a non physical item can be *on* Duat.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lancefireopus45" <lancefireopus45@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Un-Make me Real" <pinkbunnygirlmoo@ wrote:

----------

----------

Hail Satan!

----------

i got bad news
i not sure how
from wat i understand

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back