Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Do you still remember this meditation ?

egmfadi

i still remember like 2 years ago theres was this meditation i read on JoS i cant remember where but it goes something like this :-you have 3 balls , 2 of the are color white for example and the last one is colored blackyoud have to close your eyes and feel the ball and you need to know by feel what color corresponds to what balli remember also similar meditations were on that page aswell but i cant recall them does any of you know ?and by the way theres this book i forgot its name id like to re-read it if u know it post below , it has something to do with satans servant wrapping something 40 times i cant remember much of it but i think it talks about the battle in garden of eiden or somethingthanks in advance for everyone who replies!

The meditation your thinking of is the one in which you use your astral senses to determine what your touching after much practice at feeling it without your eyes closed. That particular one is to develop your sense of astral touch through your palm chakras. As for the second allegory, that seems as though it is referring to the number of days which a working must be done over ie 40 days. HAIL SATAN!!

I think it can only be found as part of the 6 month spiritual warfare training program document on the Joy of Satan website. I never actually did it, I just remember reading it. HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back