Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

do the sigils have to b perfect

garimevil

ola fellow satanists,i starting my new experience with demon communication so i just want to ask if the sigils have to be perfect.im not the best artist and i dont want to insult any gods or godesses.thats all.plus you know any nice gods good to newbies?my only experiences is with satan,my demon,and my moms.

From waht I have been told, do your best.  It is what is in you HEART and not on the paper, well it is about the paper, but the demon and satan knows you mean well and you mean to draw the sigil the best way to show them respect.  Do your best, nothing more!  :)

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, October 23, 2009 1:45:29 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] do the sigils have to b perfect

ola fellow satanists,i starting my new experience with demon communication so i just want to ask if the sigils have to be perfect.im not the best artist and i dont want to insult any gods or godesses.thats all.plus you know any nice gods good to newbies?my only experiences is with satan,my demon,and my moms.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back