Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Do not force the Realities of the Chakras

NakedPluto [JG]

Head of Activism
I write this brief reminder, in the context of advancement and opening the soul. People are on different levels, what is for sure, is if one applies himself devoted to advance and open his energetic bodies, and meditates, will find extraordinary realities of the being not even possible to be imagined. 

The normal human exists as a proof of their of sensorial being, their whole revelation of existence is by knowing and experiencing their sensorial capacities. When one expands beyond these, when one is able to sense other realities that were only a belief up to that point, it is very easy to get stuck and lose themselves in this.

This warning was missunderstood in the past times. It is not that you are not allowed to experience these, or that is not the way to Godhead. It is a warning of sanity and maturity. 

Awareness and the consciousness expanded is needed for these experiences. You can have a taste, but you cannot live in a reality you do not belong yet. 

Rationality and purpose must be used here.

Learn to enjoy everything when it comes from within naturally, as a consequence of the whole sum of your aim and advancement, do not force yourself there. Same with the forcing of the Serpent it is available to the chakras.

A little example, last days I was in meditation non-stop, having the sacral water open and feeling it, I felt very comfortable to meditate on it for days on end and further pursue this sensorial feeling. I decided to force these feelings and meditate over 20 hours in the span of 2 days only on the sacral water.

Exploring our chakras is awesome, but it can be dangerous if you do not know what are you doing and apply your consciousness wrong, and especially if the chakras are not on the same level of energies and expansion. I expanded so much, my material body was a blissful experience. I could not move because just feeling my body as it is with this energy, was so comfortable, it would not make sense do to anything else.  

But this unbound the disk of the base chakra with the nervous system, making me dissociate with the body. I could not return to my body. This experience was extremely frightening to say at least, because of the energetic conflict and imbalance, I was leaving the body by the 7th chakra. This is extremely dangerous, as by the 7th chakra if you leave your body completely from the base up, you cannot return. This is different that projecting or being pushed by the Serpent.

I know it is extraordinary to feel things. The lower part creates bliss of the material being, while the upper part creates bliss of consciousness. Do not go overboard in these, without having all of the chakras expanded to sustainment levels. 

This is like suddenly receiving a button to propel you to fly, but you must assure your vehicle is up to the task of flying.

Same with the other chakras, the solar chakra will make you feel the radioactive energy of the material, you will feel moving at immense speeds. It is up to you to not feel dizzy and ill because of the experience, or enjoy it. 

Proceed with reason, do not go overboard mindlessly. Sacral chakra can dissipate the being, but it also can make you a Godly being, the difference stands in your whole advancement. Have stability, good grounds. Learn and advance safe. To feel your material body as it is a continuous blissful vibration and energy does not make you advance by default or because it is. This is a part that will be used in the future and only a state of the being, only the experience is part of you.

Do not force sensorial realities, heightened states of being this way. It is a path to insanity. By design, the reality of our spiritual bodies are intense and plentiful, to force them untimely onto your body and consciousness is not normal and healthy, and not advancing.

NakedPluto said:
I write this brief reminder, in the context of advancement and opening the soul. People are on different levels, what is for sure, is if one applies himself devoted to advance and open his energetic bodies, and meditates, will find extraordinary realities of the being not even possible to be imagined. 

The normal human exists as a proof of their of sensorial being, their whole revelation of existence is by knowing and experiencing their sensorial capacities. When one expands beyond these, when one is able to sense other realities that were only a belief up to that point, it is very easy to get stuck and lose themselves in this.

This warning was missunderstood in the past times. It is not that you are not allowed to experience these, or that is not the way to Godhead. It is a warning of sanity and maturity. 

Awareness and the consciousness expanded is needed for these experiences. You can have a taste, but you cannot live in a reality you do not belong yet. 

Learn to enjoy everything when it comes from within naturally, as a consequence of the whole sum of your aim and advancement, do not force yourself there. Same with the forcing of the Serpent it is available to the chakras.

A little example, last days I was in meditation non-stop, having the sacral water open and feeling it, I felt very comfortable to meditate on it for days on end and further pursue this sensorial feeling. I decided to force these feelings and meditate over 20 hours in the span of 2 days only on the sacral water.

Exploring our chakras is awesome, but it can be dangerous if you do not know what are you doing and apply your consciousness wrong, and especially if the chakras are not on the same level of energies and expansion. I expanded so much, my material body was a blissful experience. I could not move because just feeling my body as it is with this energy, was so comfortable, it would not make sense do to anything else.  

But this unbound the disk of the base chakra with the nervous system, making me dissociate with the body. I could not return to my body. This experience was extremely frightening to say at least, because of the energetic conflict and imbalance, I was leaving the body by the 7th chakra. This is extremely dangerous, as by the 7th chakra if you leave your body completely from the base up, you cannot return. This is different that projecting or being pushed by the Serpent.

I know it is extraordinary to feel things. The lower part creates bliss of the material being, while the upper part creates bliss of consciousness. Do not go overboard in these, without having all of the chakras expanded to sustainment levels. 

This is like suddenly receiving a button to propel you to fly, but you must assure your vehicle is up to the task of flying.

Same with the other chakras, the solar chakra will make you feel the radioactive energy of the material, you will feel moving at immense speeds. It is up to you to not feel dizzy and ill because of the experience, or enjoy it. 

Proceed with reason, do not go overboard mindlessly. Sacral chakra can dissipate the being, but it also can make you a Godly being, the difference stands in your whole advancement. Have stability, good grounds. Learn and advance safe. To feel your material body as it is a continuous blissful vibration and energy does not make you advance by default or because it is. This is a part that will be used in the future and only a state of the being, only the experience is part of you.

Do not force sensorial realities, heightened states of being this way. It is a path to insanity. By design, the reality of our spiritual bodies are intense and plentiful, to force them untimely onto your body and consciousness is not normal and healthy, and not advancing.

Using the #6 Kenaz rune prior or after kundalini joga to add a little extra force would you say this is fine (while lying down)?

Maybe also with a affirmation.

Awesome post naked Pluto.
What you write is very true . I went through condition something like that too a little bit different.

When I was doing the opening the chakras, posted by Egon , I did that very intensively some days later I got very sick that I had to stop that even stop doing RTRs and meditation just doing easy meditation daily I recovered very late from being sick to normal .
Some things happened after that and I stopped doing opening meditations because I couldn't vibrate because of privacy. I am under control of my family ( they are always keeping an eye to me )and I don't have privacy to do that again . Hope to the day that I do my meditations and RTRs without disaster .

By the way , great post again .

Thank you, very nicely written.

NakedPluto said:
You can have a taste, but you cannot live in a reality you do not belong yet. 

As someone currently working to open and activate the chakras, I understand what you mean by this. I should say I at least understand it in terms of my level of perception. Not just in terms of chakras, but this can be said about the whole advancement journey.

Fuchs said:
Using the #6 Kenaz rune prior or after kundalini joga to add a little extra force would you say this is fine (while lying down)?

#6. Rune of light. The light of the soul; also intellect. The traveler on the road to the underworld carried Kaun to illuminate and guide. The shape of this rune is of a delta for smooth flight and also penetrating. Magically this rune can be used for intellect, penetrating things as it carries energy. It also increases awareness and gives insight. In black magick, it is used to incite stupidity and works so that the victim will remain unaware. This rune also represents sores, inflammations, swelling and boils. Used for the control and harnessing of sexual energies and in working sex magick, often used with other fire runes and used to release the spirit into the realms of power. This rune can be used to direct and influence the emotions of others. Bestows charisma which is connected to the sexual energies. Useful in raising the kundalini. Fire agate and fire opal can be used with this rune, especially when working sex magick.

The intellect is a part of the mind, in everyday life the intellect is the thought and the growth of the rational part of the mind, masculine. From the compulsory, reactive thought Kenaz can penetrate it, in the sense that the curtain of limited intellectual part by the accumulation of information is opened to the inspiration of the awareness. This means it gives orientation, direction to the thoughts and also from the description to the emotions.

This insight is also returned in the same way, in thoughts and emotions. Because also it affects and is an energy of both parts, masculine and feminine, it relates directly to the sexual energy.

So the correct use of the rune with the aim of Kundalini Yoga is breaking psychological limits, emotional bonds in a purifying way by the fiery nature. This also necessitates affirmations and a well-known purpose, not just raising it. This rune is also hard to understand and use simply because it has sharp attributes, not dull. Thus cannot be used in stimulating directly the Serpent or the chakras, as it is not generative, creative but sharp and incisive.
I have used incorrectly this rune in the past to stimulate directly the Serpent.

In this topic, you can use it with affirmations like "I am fully aware of my mind and emotions. Negative obstacles within my thoughts and emotions are now leaving permanently my being, in a positive way for me. My mind and emotions are under my control and are free from any negative influences"

Like a little working if you like, but for an overal boost of energy before or after Kundalini yoga, I would advise against it simply because kundalini yoga by default is extremely stimulating to the mind and emotions, and to add another velocity onto that with such a rune is too much, and with no purpose.

Yoga, meditation, etc have nothing to do with the intellect or the emotion directly, but with other parts of the mind and body that are dormant. These if not now, at one point will jump out and scare every human who does meditate, as the stimulation will bear fruits at one point.

It is best to do everything safe and with solid grounds. Do not add anything over a Kundalini yoga session other than cleaning and simple energy raising, especially not runes that stimulate the mind and emotion.

666S666 said:
What you write is very true . I went through condition something like that too a little bit different.

When I was doing the opening the chakras, posted by Egon , I did that very intensively some days later I got very sick that I had to stop that even stop doing RTRs and meditation just doing easy meditation daily I recovered very late from being sick to normal .
Some things happened after that and I stopped doing opening meditations because I couldn't vibrate because of privacy. I am under control of my family ( they are always keeping an eye to me )and I don't have privacy to do that again . Hope to the day that I do my meditations and RTRs without disaster .

If you do not have privacy, rely heavily onto meditation, everything from the foundation, spinning and trance work up to breathing exercises. Do not worry, you can advance without problems this way, and when you have time you vibrate.

It is totally normal to get a little bit sick after some meditations (first times), because simply our immune system was given a boost of energy in which it will upgrade itself and do better for the body. I got sick as well when I opened my chakras, don't worry about it, take care of yourself and all is alright.

स त न म said:
Thank you, very nicely written.

NakedPluto said:
You can have a taste, but you cannot live in a reality you do not belong yet. 

As someone currently working to open and activate the chakras, I understand what you mean by this. I should say I at least understand it in terms of my level of perception. Not just in terms of chakras, but this can be said about the whole advancement journey.

Thank you, yes this is also available in everything we do. There are things that feel extremely tempting and seem luring enough to be made excessive, in turn having no real gain out of it.

NakedPluto said:

I unfortunately felt some need to do these things at certain points to be a Satanist against my own better personal judgement. That judgement is what I now decide to commit to. No one needs to have these crazy experiences to be a better person or to be a Satanist. It can cause a lot of unnecessary suffering. Especially during trying times. Clinging to Satan right now essentially stands for stability both mentally and physically, and I always find this outside of extra-sensory experiences. It’s important that people know these things and don’t push themselves outside of their own bounds. The saying “ if it ain’t broke don’t fix it” is a good thing to know for yourself.

NakedPluto said:
666S666 said:

If you do not have privacy, rely heavily onto meditation, everything from the foundation, spinning and trance work up to breathing exercises. Do not worry, you can advance without problems this way, and when you have time you vibrate.

It is totally normal to get a little bit sick after some meditations (first times), because simply our immune system was given a boost of energy in which it will upgrade itself and do better for the body. I got sick as well when I opened my chakras, don't worry about it, take care of yourself and all is alright.

Thanks alot . I also wanted to do meditations without vibration and working on trance , anything without vibration , since I can't vibrate .
Good luck

NakedPluto said:
Fuchs said:

#6. Rune of light. The light of the soul; also intellect. The traveler on the road to the underworld carried Kaun to illuminate and guide. The shape of this rune is of a delta for smooth flight and also penetrating. Magically this rune can be used for intellect, penetrating things as it carries energy. It also increases awareness and gives insight. In black magick, it is used to incite stupidity and works so that the victim will remain unaware. This rune also represents sores, inflammations, swelling and boils. Used for the control and harnessing of sexual energies and in working sex magick, often used with other fire runes and used to release the spirit into the realms of power. This rune can be used to direct and influence the emotions of others. Bestows charisma which is connected to the sexual energies. Useful in raising the kundalini. Fire agate and fire opal can be used with this rune, especially when working sex magick.

The intellect is a part of the mind, in everyday life the intellect is the thought and the growth of the rational part of the mind, masculine. From the compulsory, reactive thought Kenaz can penetrate it, in the sense that the curtain of limited intellectual part by the accumulation of information is opened to the inspiration of the awareness. This means it gives orientation, direction to the thoughts and also from the description to the emotions.

This insight is also returned in the same way, in thoughts and emotions. Because also it affects and is an energy of both parts, masculine and feminine, it relates directly to the sexual energy.

So the correct use of the rune with the aim of Kundalini Yoga is breaking psychological limits, emotional bonds in a purifying way by the fiery nature. This also necessitates affirmations and a well-known purpose, not just raising it. This rune is also hard to understand and use simply because it has sharp attributes, not dull. Thus cannot be used in stimulating directly the Serpent or the chakras, as it is not generative, creative but sharp and incisive.
I have used incorrectly this rune in the past to stimulate directly the Serpent.

In this topic, you can use it with affirmations like "I am fully aware of my mind and emotions. Negative obstacles within my thoughts and emotions are now leaving permanently my being, in a positive way for me. My mind and emotions are under my control and are free from any negative influences"

Like a little working if you like, but for an overal boost of energy before or after Kundalini yoga, I would advise against it simply because kundalini yoga by default is extremely stimulating to the mind and emotions, and to add another velocity onto that with such a rune is too much, and with no purpose.

Yoga, meditation, etc have nothing to do with the intellect or the emotion directly, but with other parts of the mind and body that are dormant. These if not now, at one point will jump out and scare every human who does meditate, as the stimulation will bear fruits at one point.

It is best to do everything safe and with solid grounds. Do not add anything over a Kundalini yoga session other than cleaning and simple energy raising, especially not runes that stimulate the mind and emotion.

Thanks for your well written reply and the working. Recently I did reread:

"Directing Energy
from
Azazel

To make full use of your abilities in magick, it is important to be familiar with energy; sensing it, how to absorb it, detect it, send it out and manipulate it. This comes with meditating, sensitizing yourself to it and working with it. With consistent practice, power meditation will naturally increase your bioelectricity. You will be able to feel this energy often, just by being aware of it. Awareness is the key to advancement in ability and power. This exercise works best after doing hatha yoga, mantra or any meditation that gives you an energy buzz.

1. Lie quietly and become aware of the energies on the left side of your body, then your right side.

2. Direct the energy from side to side and then bring it from both sides to meet in the middle of your torso. You do this by focusing your mind and concentrating on the middle of your torso, or anywhere else you want the energy to go. You should almost immediately feel energy in the middle of your torso. Wherever the mind is focused with intention, the energy will follow there.

3. From here, expand the energy past your body and into your aura and then contract the energy. Focus your attention to your aura [the energy field immediately outside of your body].

4. Continue to expand and contract the energy until both sides of your body feel balanced. Then feel the energies on the left and right sides together.

5. Feel energy from the front of your body, then the back, repeating the same steps as described above.

6. Do this again, this time from the waist up, then from the waist down. Same as above.

7. Now, feel the energy in your entire body as a whole. Practice expanding and contracting your aura several times.

8. The last time, bring the energy together in the center of your body and gently expand it out, expanding your aura, making sure it feels balanced and even.

9. Meditate on feeling the energy gently radiating and expanding your aura for a few minutes.

This is an excellent exercise for directing energy at will.

It is very important to always direct your energy upwards and out of your crown chakra. There will be times you will feel it drifting to your legs and feet. It should not remain there for any length of time as it can create problems because of a lack of circulation." https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Directing_Energy.html

I think this exercise can be savely done after kunda joga while lying down.

Fuchs said:

"Directing Energy
from
Azazel

To make full use of your abilities in magick, it is important to be familiar with energy; sensing it, how to absorb it, detect it, send it out and manipulate it. This comes with meditating, sensitizing yourself to it and working with it. With consistent practice, power meditation will naturally increase your bioelectricity. You will be able to feel this energy often, just by being aware of it. Awareness is the key to advancement in ability and power. This exercise works best after doing hatha yoga, mantra or any meditation that gives you an energy buzz.

1. Lie quietly and become aware of the energies on the left side of your body, then your right side.

2. Direct the energy from side to side and then bring it from both sides to meet in the middle of your torso. You do this by focusing your mind and concentrating on the middle of your torso, or anywhere else you want the energy to go. You should almost immediately feel energy in the middle of your torso. Wherever the mind is focused with intention, the energy will follow there.

3. From here, expand the energy past your body and into your aura and then contract the energy. Focus your attention to your aura [the energy field immediately outside of your body].

4. Continue to expand and contract the energy until both sides of your body feel balanced. Then feel the energies on the left and right sides together.

5. Feel energy from the front of your body, then the back, repeating the same steps as described above.

6. Do this again, this time from the waist up, then from the waist down. Same as above.

7. Now, feel the energy in your entire body as a whole. Practice expanding and contracting your aura several times.

8. The last time, bring the energy together in the center of your body and gently expand it out, expanding your aura, making sure it feels balanced and even.

9. Meditate on feeling the energy gently radiating and expanding your aura for a few minutes.

It is very important to always direct your energy upwards and out of your crown chakra. There will be times you will feel it drifting to your legs and feet. It should not remain there for any length of time as it can create problems because of a lack of circulation." https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Directing_Energy.html

Yes this is very nice to do along with K. Yoga. You can also do the Raum Meditation afterwards or simply be aware of your own bodies energy. I usually circulate my energies along the spine and descend them in the front.

You can also do the full chakra meditation with the L, V, R, H (-aum) etc seeds, to empower and open the chakras, following a liberating Kundalini Yoga session followed by awareness and meditation while laying down. A lot of combinations, see what fits your composition.

These ways are the basis of your advancement in feeling the energy, opening and expanding the soul. The runes within this context are very specific and not a way to open, but of usefulness when already opened. I hope I make sense, the runes are an aspect of being an instrument of operation, a tool, a use of it but they are subordinate to the ability of the individual, they don't create the ability in itself. The ability must be grown and advanced to further obtain specifics with the runes, not the other way around.

Sundara said:
I unfortunately felt some need to do these things at certain points to be a Satanist against my own better personal judgement. That judgement is what I now decide to commit to. No one needs to have these crazy experiences to be a better person or to be a Satanist. It can cause a lot of unnecessary suffering. Especially during trying times. Clinging to Satan right now essentially stands for stability both mentally and physically, and I always find this outside of extra-sensory experiences. It’s important that people know these things and don’t push themselves outside of their own bounds. The saying “ if it ain’t broke don’t fix it” is a good thing to know for yourself.

This is a phase of maturity, and a lesson of self understanding.

You do not enter an airplane and try to pilot it without having being taught how to, without the instruction manual and without a lot of hours of experience and especially without a co-pilot.

A part of the learning curve is to understand that your intellect and emotions as parts of the mind are just that, thought and emotion and they are limited, not only in sensorial discovery but in their impact on the inner self and outer world. In spiritual spectrum, these are the starting point, but not the end of which spirituality is accomplished, full filed or discovered.

Identifying with the thoughts, which are on levels of oscillation and extremely easy to be manipulated, you won't discover yourself, being it is a reflective part of the world, the world being also just a fragmentation of the whole spiritual nature of things.

The input of the intellect stems only as a reactive filling and organic response to the present experience of life. This is ultimately conditioned, programmed and bound to limits and specific paths of manifestation.

Take any normal human and have him think a thought extremely hard. You can fry your brain on that specific thought and nothing will happen. You can identify and concentrate yourself as much as you can, but nothing else happens. Same with the emotion, you can amplify it as much as you desire, but it won't have any other value. 

So when one advances and opens their limitations, by cleaning and opening of the soul, the mind and emotions are free to jump around and react as they please themselves. When the life within reaches more than it was used to, it opens parts of the mind which were dormant, subconscious and in turn the the bodies and even the material body activates parts of the reality. 

This is about awareness and expansion of the consciousness. When suddenly you discover you have an electric body, you explore it, grow it. Then you discover also that there are centers of bio electricity, in the same way you explore them, what is this. This is just a part, electromagnetic aspects.

In deep meditation you discover other realities of the same sources, such as the elements of the body, you explore them as well. Etc. This is part of discovering the own being, which is the most complex system of intellectual thought. The intellect discovers by reverse engineering, by seeing the outcome and trying to approach the source. In spiritual pursuits we discover the source and approach the ends of it, their fragmentation. 

Yoga means, reading somewhere, cleansing of the elements, which are the real source of everything. This part of by knowing yourself you understand everything else. 

However these things sound simple. But the reality is plentiful of substantial experiences. The intellect and emotion can only imagine, while in meditation more than brutal manifestation happens, and this can be only experienced to be known. 

NakedPluto said:

Naked Pluto you are advanced and I trust what you say.
Will you maybe awnser some of my questions. I don't know what happened to me. I presume it was astral projection but you said something about one cannot return.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=311156#p311156

I went somewhere and I nearly died I could not return with this incident. It was very scary and if I didn't pass out completely like when you pull the power plug from a computer I don't know what would of happened to me. My body was extremely weak afterwards. I couldn't walk or talk.
I suffered from memory loss for a long time I only remember parts of it to this day. It's definitely a higher reality of a Chakra or something. I don't know which one.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=311165#p311165

I can force myself there but it has no equal if I had to embrace this it would change my life completely. There is nothing of its kind in this reality. Infact I don't even know what to do with this kind of power. I haven't tried using it for something and it's like I want to but Im scared to live as a higher(godly) being lol yeah thats how it feels.Im not buffing up my ego or exaggerting. i know I'm not godly at all or haven't reached anykind of special level on my own but the raw power I feel and see is there and I don't know what it is or how to use it.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=314659#p314659

This is truely what happens. People don't have to believe me All need is awnsers to understand what happened to me and what it is. I asked if someone had experienced something like this and nobody replied. I read some stuff about the kundalini and what happens when it rises and why it's dangerous when it drops again and almost all the experiences I read of even on JoS is very the same in a lot of ways like 80% of it. The other day I read something that HP Cobra wrote about the serpent and what the new agers think is the kundalini. Two of the stuff he wrote could be it aswel. Like when a outsider gets surged with bioelectricity because of enemy aliens or drugs in my case it could've both but my question then is why can I still tune into it or why does this energy get activated when I have a near death eexperience
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=314696#p314696

What you described in your post could hold some clues I believe. Im not trying to sound powerful or anything. I really could if I wanted to I don't because that's not what I want to do I just really need awnsers it's mostly what brought me to JoS and I had a powerful experience with this place on the same day I found JoS.

You see I have been looking for awnsers for a long time and Bright space made me remember about the first day it happened.https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=284458#p284458

So was it astral projection?
Was it a accidental kundalini activation?
Was it alien bioelectricity combined with weed?
Was I poisoned?
Was it maybe enemy Jews trying to kill me with some form of advanced technology?

Please I really need your advanced opinion. From what I have read about kundalini experiences its the closest. Second will be the alien part.3rd I would say it was a remote viewing astal projecting thing of what you described in your post.

If you don't believe me then how come I'm still talking about this fr the day I got here and why would I open topics like " I think SS souls are nuclear power plant"? I also why I'm trying to learn physics and biology and stuff its mostly for this reason

NakedPluto said:

Here is another one if you want to read it.Like I said I don't know what happened to me and I need to know.
sorry if I am derailing your thread but it's more of less the same stuff I think
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=252310#p252310

NakedPluto said:

Here is one more i just left out all the details

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=230365#p230365

I never gradually advanced myself. I whent form a normal everyday human without any knowledge of these things to a super human over night I mean things I only expected to see in movies to the real deal. If I gradually worked towards this level I would be a lot like you now I believe but I'm not I can hardly control the simplest thoughts. And I feel lost sometimes.

I just want to add if this is a Astral projection it's a real time thing. The nature of it makes it impossible to be partly a dream or a self generated astral world type of a thing. I can only enter if I'm wide awake and completely focused with a lot of self confidence or happyness. It does not exist otherwise. If am there I can create what I want but it's not a creation of my own it's very VERY real.

Please don't ignore these posts like everyone else does.
If I was advanced I would help someone like myself I cannot imagine why most just ignore it. Is it because of the way write?

NakedPluto said:
Fuchs said:

"Directing Energy
from
Azazel

Yes this is very nice to do along with K. Yoga. You can also do the Raum Meditation afterwards or simply be aware of your own bodies energy. I usually circulate my energies along the spine and descend them in the front.

You can also do the full chakra meditation with the L, V, R, H (-aum) etc seeds, to empower and open the chakras, following a liberating Kundalini Yoga session followed by awareness and meditation while laying down. A lot of combinations, see what fits your composition.

These ways are the basis of your advancement in feeling the energy, opening and expanding the soul. The runes within this context are very specific and not a way to open, but of usefulness when already opened. I hope I make sense, the runes are an aspect of being an instrument of operation, a tool, a use of it but they are subordinate to the ability of the individual, they don't create the ability in itself. The ability must be grown and advanced to further obtain specifics with the runes, not the other way around.

I would personally not add anything after kundalini practice. Instead, I think one should wait at least 30 minutes after the corpse pose part (which is the lying on your back for 10-15 minutes). This is because the energies from the spinal series have specific functions to perform. If you intervene, you are preventing it from performing what it has to do, drastically lessening the true effects of the practice.

Some of these functions are purification (the fire raised in each chakra and in the aura), refinement and kundalini "work" (for lack of a better term). People who are not really aware of what the energies are doing, should just take a step back and observe, feel, develop that sensitivity, instead of taking charge and messing things up.

This is not addressed to you (you're definitely aware of many things), but to everyone else who is reading and takes these things at heart.

Stormblood said:
I would personally not add anything after kundalini practice. Instead, I think one should wait at least 30 minutes after the corpse pose part (which is the lying on your back for 10-15 minutes). This is because the energies from the spinal series have specific functions to perform. If you intervene, you are preventing it from performing what it has to do, drastically lessening the true effects of the practice.

Some of these functions are purification (the fire raised in each chakra and in the aura), refinement and kundalini "work" (for lack of a better term). People who are not really aware of what the energies are doing, should just take a step back and observe, feel, develop that sensitivity, instead of taking charge and messing things up.

This is not addressed to you (you're definitely aware of many things), but to everyone else who is reading and takes these things at heart.

After the fire completely subsides, the energies have performed what is needed of them. Then, it's time do a cleaning meditation, possibly a very thorough one, and move on to whatever one wants/needs to do next.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Will you maybe awnser some of my questions. I don't know what happened to me. I presume it was astral projection but you said something about one cannot return.

I went somewhere and I nearly died I could not return with this incident. It was very scary and if I didn't pass out completely like when you pull the power plug from a computer I don't know what would of happened to me. My body was extremely weak afterwards. I couldn't walk or talk.
I suffered from memory loss for a long time I only remember parts of it to this day. It's definitely a higher reality of a Chakra or something. I don't know which one.

I can force myself there but it has no equal if I had to embrace this it would change my life completely. There is nothing of its kind in this reality. Infact I don't even know what to do with this kind of power. I haven't tried using it for something and it's like I want to but Im scared to live as a higher(godly) being lol yeah thats how it feels.Im not buffing up my ego or exaggerting. i know I'm not godly at all or haven't reached anykind of special level on my own but the raw power I feel and see is there and I don't know what it is or how to use it.

This is truely what happens. People don't have to believe me All need is awnsers to understand what happened to me and what it is. I asked if someone had experienced something like this and nobody replied. I read some stuff about the kundalini and what happens when it rises and why it's dangerous when it drops again and almost all the experiences I read of even on JoS is very the same in a lot of ways like 80% of it. The other day I read something that HP Cobra wrote about the serpent and what the new agers think is the kundalini. Two of the stuff he wrote could be it aswel. Like when a outsider gets surged with bioelectricity because of enemy aliens or drugs in my case it could've both but my question then is why can I still tune into it or why does this energy get activated when I have a near death eexperience

What you described in your post could hold some clues I believe. Im not trying to sound powerful or anything. I really could if I wanted to I don't because that's not what I want to do I just really need awnsers it's mostly what brought me to JoS and I had a powerful experience with this place on the same day I found JoS.

You see I have been looking for awnsers for a long time and Bright space made me remember about the first day it happened.https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=284458#p284458

Was I poisoned?
Was it maybe enemy Jews trying to kill me with some form of advanced technology?

Please I really need your advanced opinion. From what I have read about kundalini experiences its the closest. Second will be the alien part.3rd I would say it was a remote viewing astal projecting thing of what you described in your post.

If you don't believe me then how come I'm still talking about this fr the day I got here and why would I open topics like " I think SS souls are nuclear power plant"? I also why I'm trying to learn physics and biology and stuff its mostly for this reason

This is truly chaotic. You have to understand that things are not coming to be, exist in this way just because you can imagine it or pursue it with your mind. All of the advanced manifestations and meditations are structured upon the basis of beginner progress, accidents in these ways are rarely happening and are not a product of your own doing. You are not a superhuman or whatever, you are beginning this path, which is very nice and I appreciate your passion and willingness in these aspects.

However

For example, even if it is possible by the will to move an object or to attain a manifestation of the physical, this is not how it is expected to be, the experience of it is misunderstood and not the actual way of doing things. You can spend 3 days non-stop trying to move something with your mind and it won’t happen. Simply because the instrument that it is used it is a function of the rational mind, which is the thought. You believe a thought, which in itself has no other meaning other than making you identify and invest in it. The will as an actionable “muscle” has a specific intent behind it that is different than the willingness of thought, and it is a force behind the solar chakra.

Similarly, the mind comes with a creative aspect, which is the imagination in order to satisfy its nature, which is assumption and expectation. A linear outcome of this is that the individual either assumes based on limited information and experience and concludes misconceptions, which creates delusions, or it expects an abstract outcome that disappoints the mind and in turn giving nothing of value.

When JoS states how to actualize pyrokinesis or train telekinetic ability, it is understood by the level of the individual advancement. So an advanced SS would observe and discover the energies of the body, the magnetic proprieties of things and would train in this aspect. When practice is concerned, the “muscle” that does the telekinesis is not the concentration on the thought or belief of it, but on the magnetic force, it feels and learned to control, which can be attached to the thought. Would also learn techniques or what is involved in such ability, what chakras, what type of energy or element, how much the awareness, etc is involved. For example, Venus retrograde is the best time to train telekinetic abilities, or any either air or water meditations.

The beginner SS would spend 5 minutes one day and delude themselves in thinking that they moved 3 mm a paper even though it was the wind, while the actual manifestation of it involves months of practice, hours on hours. This is not bad, but this leads to a habit of being, which is counterproductive concerning the limited time we have to advance in a lifespan, so consider my comment as a friendly one.

These things are a product of the opening of the soul, and it is a process that belongs to the discovering of life itself within us. Such as the astral body, the electromagnetic energies, the pathways, the elements, and the meditation on them which reveal their own reality and nature, the other bodies of being or realities. The aura for example might “feel” very powerful, you can clearly believe this and feel ecstatic about it, but in reality, you have to question why and how. If you raise energy you know because of the factual sensory response, you feel the energy. This is knowing, not believing in order to produce the knowing. A very powerful aura when concentrated upon, would expand and it will be a very powerful electromagnetic field that not only can even be measured or felt, but no one can deny it. It is alright to believe it as powerful and good, but it is not alright to jump the steps to the advanced things that necessitated the very steps missed, and in time this will be known. Everything is a build-up to certain points.

About the Electricity. Let me explain how you can actually be the thunder man in a real way and realist expectations.

Electrical discharge can happen and happens primal concerning the solar chakra and the aura. Small electromagnetic energies that are very psychical can occur, but rather other causalities are to be believed here given the context and lack of other factors that reveal a spiritual manifestation. This is felt, can be felt not only by you but also by others, however from this to also much more intense discharges, such as having also the visual aspect of the discharge, cannot be a product of your spiritual advancement or siddhi without you knowing in a direct sense.

If it is produced spontaneously within your body, the first time you’ll have a powerful stabbing pain in your solar chakra, as the electric current first “electrocutes” and exist within you. The sexual energy also may be involved along with the lower chakras, the build-up for this product of electric physical energy is gathered along months the first times or days. However no less than a couple of hours until more training. This is the sexual energy boiling at the sacral chakra, while the root lock and abdominal lock are necessitated to not dissipate the energy.

Further, this energy is floating above it where it is like a bridge, between the solar and the sacral. This sends bolts of discharged energy within the solar where it radiates in the aura. This can be felt not only in the solar chakra but in the feet as well and hands, painful sharp electricity can be felt, a heavy onset in the whole body, a specific heaviness and fullness, however, this is discerned with expanded awareness. When you are charged up you can know by the very fine fullness in between your body, the aura, and the light body. Only then it can be dissipated by such ways, on a person or whatever, which is not a desirable practice to excess on.

All of the above comes after great purification and opening of the lower part of the body, which happens naturally when the sexual energy rises and later the Serpent. It can be done after or close after the purifying fire of the Serpent, which can flame the front sexual parts.

Some necessary parts of this are straightening the abdominal and root lock for the energy to not dissipate. Opening of the lower chakras and the energy belt around the belly. Activation of the elemental water and solar fire. All of this must happen naturally and not forced.

And all of the above is very intense, and cannot be something believed or made up, but only known at the time of the experiences and the process of opening the soul. I have posted this many times. The electric discharge is a laborious process and when it happens it won't be something so relatable to most people. Static electricity is something that can happen just because your solar chakra is active, and specific to the composition of the individuals. Having a lot of fire or water element can produce this in very crowded spaces or specific circumstances.

About the weed, stop using external stimulants. The endocannabinoid system in our brain is designed to be stimulated from within, and at one point if you devote yourself to advancement, you’ll experience this stimulation nonstop if you so desire.

Everything operates on an already existing system in our brains, this only being proof of potential states of the being that can be naturally and safely accessed in meditation and advancement as it is without any external chemical. The “stoning” effect from very very advanced individuals in meditation is a billion times more potentiated than any plant. Let the drugs only to the medical administration and real illnesses that necessitate these, not comfort. The blissful effect of the crown chakra when the thunder hits it, is not even comparable to all of the sum of all the drugs in the world and cannot be ever explained or shared. Similarly, the effect of the male elixir and the sacral chakra water it can have on the body, no opioid in the world can compare to it.

Stormblood said:
Stormblood said:

After the fire completely subsides, the energies have performed what is needed of them. Then, it's time do a cleaning meditation, possibly a very thorough one, and move on to whatever one wants/needs to do next.

I imagine this will be evident in time, as the most beneficial things for the energy and body are the simplest actions. Kundalini Yoga offers and stimulates monstrous energy, if not felt doesn't mean it is not intense, give it time. No need to overburden or overlap the spiritual branches. In time as the soul opens, the same simple action would bear effects multiplied in the thousands. However, experimentation is needed for everyone and the freedom of doing so, is an advancement in itself, safety is only concerned.

NakedPluto said:
Stormblood said:
Stormblood said:

I imagine this will be evident in time, as the most beneficial things for the energy and body are the simplest actions. Kundalini Yoga offers and stimulates monstrous energy, if not felt doesn't mean it is not intense, give it time. No need to overburden or overlap the spiritual branches. In time as the soul opens, the same simple action would bear effects multiplied in the thousands. However, experimentation is needed for everyone and the freedom of doing so, is an advancement in itself, safety is only concerned.

The cleaning is to remove all the dross the purification process leaves behind. I am not sure what you are saying anyway about giving it time, I have experienced the kind of bliss you talk about and never thought of myself as advanced. Even the most minuscule stimulation such as chanting one rep of a mantra or moving energy directly or even simple stretching can cause bliss.

NakedPluto said:

Was I poisoned?

This is truly chaotic. You have to understand that things are not coming to be, exist in this way just because you can imagine it or pursue it with your mind. All of the advanced manifestations and meditations are structured upon the basis of beginner progress, accidents in these ways are rarely happening and are not a product of your own doing. You are not a superhuman or whatever, you are beginning this path, which is very nice and I appreciate your passion and willingness in these aspects.

However

For example, even if it is possible by the will to move an object or to attain a manifestation of the physical, this is not how it is expected to be, the experience of it is misunderstood and not the actual way of doing things. You can spend 3 days non-stop trying to move something with your mind and it won’t happen. Simply because the instrument that it is used it is a function of the rational mind, which is the thought. You believe a thought, which in itself has no other meaning other than making you identify and invest in it. The will as an actionable “muscle” has a specific intent behind it that is different than the willingness of thought, and it is a force behind the solar chakra.

Similarly, the mind comes with a creative aspect, which is the imagination in order to satisfy its nature, which is assumption and expectation. A linear outcome of this is that the individual either assumes based on limited information and experience and concludes misconceptions, which creates delusions, or it expects an abstract outcome that disappoints the mind and in turn giving nothing of value.

When JoS states how to actualize pyrokinesis or train telekinetic ability, it is understood by the level of the individual advancement. So an advanced SS would observe and discover the energies of the body, the magnetic proprieties of things and would train in this aspect. When practice is concerned, the “muscle” that does the telekinesis is not the concentration on the thought or belief of it, but on the magnetic force, it feels and learned to control, which can be attached to the thought. Would also learn techniques or what is involved in such ability, what chakras, what type of energy or element, how much the awareness, etc is involved. For example, Venus retrograde is the best time to train telekinetic abilities, or any either air or water meditations.

The beginner SS would spend 5 minutes one day and delude themselves in thinking that they moved 3 mm a paper even though it was the wind, while the actual manifestation of it involves months of practice, hours on hours. This is not bad, but this leads to a habit of being, which is counterproductive concerning the limited time we have to advance in a lifespan, so consider my comment as a friendly one.

These things are a product of the opening of the soul, and it is a process that belongs to the discovering of life itself within us. Such as the astral body, the electromagnetic energies, the pathways, the elements, and the meditation on them which reveal their own reality and nature, the other bodies of being or realities. The aura for example might “feel” very powerful, you can clearly believe this and feel ecstatic about it, but in reality, you have to question why and how. If you raise energy you know because of the factual sensory response, you feel the energy. This is knowing, not believing in order to produce the knowing. A very powerful aura when concentrated upon, would expand and it will be a very powerful electromagnetic field that not only can even be measured or felt, but no one can deny it. It is alright to believe it as powerful and good, but it is not alright to jump the steps to the advanced things that necessitated the very steps missed, and in time this will be known. Everything is a build-up to certain points.

About the Electricity. Let me explain how you can actually be the thunder man in a real way and realist expectations.

Electrical discharge can happen and happens primal concerning the solar chakra and the aura. Small electromagnetic energies that are very psychical can occur, but rather other causalities are to be believed here given the context and lack of other factors that reveal a spiritual manifestation. This is felt, can be felt not only by you but also by others, however from this to also much more intense discharges, such as having also the visual aspect of the discharge, cannot be a product of your spiritual advancement or siddhi without you knowing in a direct sense.

If it is produced spontaneously within your body, the first time you’ll have a powerful stabbing pain in your solar chakra, as the electric current first “electrocutes” and exist within you. The sexual energy also may be involved along with the lower chakras, the build-up for this product of electric physical energy is gathered along months the first times or days. However no less than a couple of hours until more training. This is the sexual energy boiling at the sacral chakra, while the root lock and abdominal lock are necessitated to not dissipate the energy.

Further, this energy is floating above it where it is like a bridge, between the solar and the sacral. This sends bolts of discharged energy within the solar where it radiates in the aura. This can be felt not only in the solar chakra but in the feet as well and hands, painful sharp electricity can be felt, a heavy onset in the whole body, a specific heaviness and fullness, however, this is discerned with expanded awareness. When you are charged up you can know by the very fine fullness in between your body, the aura, and the light body. Only then it can be dissipated by such ways, on a person or whatever, which is not a desirable practice to excess on.

All of the above comes after great purification and opening of the lower part of the body, which happens naturally when the sexual energy rises and later the Serpent. It can be done after or close after the purifying fire of the Serpent, which can flame the front sexual parts.

Some necessary parts of this are straightening the abdominal and root lock for the energy to not dissipate. Opening of the lower chakras and the energy belt around the belly. Activation of the elemental water and solar fire. All of this must happen naturally and not forced.

And all of the above is very intense, and cannot be something believed or made up, but only known at the time of the experiences and the process of opening the soul. I have posted this many times. The electric discharge is a laborious process and when it happens it won't be something so relatable to most people. Static electricity is something that can happen just because your solar chakra is active, and specific to the composition of the individuals. Having a lot of fire or water element can produce this in very crowded spaces or specific circumstances.

About the weed, stop using external stimulants. The endocannabinoid system in our brain is designed to be stimulated from within, and at one point if you devote yourself to advancement, you’ll experience this stimulation nonstop if you so desire.

Everything operates on an already existing system in our brains, this only being proof of potential states of the being that can be naturally and safely accessed in meditation and advancement as it is without any external chemical. The “stoning” effect from very very advanced individuals in meditation is a billion times more potentiated than any plant. Let the drugs only to the medical administration and real illnesses that necessitate these, not comfort. The blissful effect of the crown chakra when the thunder hits it, is not even comparable to all of the sum of all the drugs in the world and cannot be ever explained or shared. Similarly, the effect of the male elixir and the sacral chakra water it can have on the body, no opioid in the world can compare to it.

Thank you Naked Pluto but I already did say I don't smoke weed or anything anymore. I fear it because of that experience.

And also no I'm not superhuman but when I open my soul as you say I become super human that's what mean. My aura I can feel and things I touch has proves it. Im not talking about small discharges that happens now and again with everyone mean serious continuous sparks that doesn't just happen.

Its not a make believe thing it's really real. I don't make believe
I make believe that the Gods exist because I have never seen them although I know from what I have seen there is no reason to believe that they don't thats why I trust JoS with my whole heart. And the meditations works exactly like JoS say it does.

I really hate it when people think I make things up. Anyway what you wrote is a lot to take in and I will study this and look deeper into it sofar you gave me the most knowledge I think besides what's on JoS but atleast you replied and gave your VERY advanced awnser.

Stormblood said:
NakedPluto said:
Stormblood said:

The cleaning is to remove all the dross the purification process leaves behind. I am not sure what you are saying anyway about giving it time, I have experienced the kind of bliss you talk about and never thought of myself as advanced. Even the most minuscule stimulation such as chanting one rep of a mantra or moving energy directly or even simple stretching can cause bliss.

I was referring to people who do not feel the effects of yoga or meditations, simply because they are not open enough, this necessitates time to manifest and be felt. For example, when I first did Breath of Fire, I felt the fire and temperature rising after a day. In time, this gap of action and effect diminished completely, now I do it and the effect is instant. So, if you do not feel it now or even later, it does not mean it is not working, rather you need to work up to that point. No need to add anything else, in other to have confirmation by the sensorial judgment, it will come. Simply adding to your comment.

About the bliss, this is subjective where communication of such is concerned, but I understand what are you referring to.

There are many types of "bliss", and are related to the parts of action and effect. The sacral chakra creates the bliss of the material body, where every cell, part of the flesh is extremely comfortable, full of a feeling of well-being and beauty. Extremely healthy and flowing. This is a very physical feeling, and nurturing effect of the coldness of the sacral chakra. You feel like in a womb, extremely protected and wealthy. I believe that the sacral chakra activates the release of a lot of endorphins, and acts on the opiate receptors in the brain, nullifying any tension and discomfort in the brain, creating pleasure and extreme relaxation.

Also, similarly, the solar chakra activates also the inactive serotonin chemicals in this effect on consciousness from the digestive tract, in intense meditation, however. These are just some observations, I think it is enough to explain the effects on the body. All of these effects are connected and structured upon the function of every chakra and the physical part.

Every chakra can induce a feeling of bliss related to its reality. The heart chakra for example stimulates the endocannabinoid system, by the front extension up upon the stern. This communicates with the brain and opens extreme creative imaginative powers in the brain. Extreme visual and audible experiences, which can be frightening as the control of these are very hard to establish. The Endocannabinoid system is also making the nervous system very relaxed, which is an effect of the paralyzing ice of the heart chakra when the energy descends.

NakedPluto said:

Was I poisoned?

However

Feeling a kundalini surge when one is not meditating often indicates a Demon/ess is present. Demonic energy feels much like our own. This takes experience in determining whether a Demon/ess is present or whether we are just feeling our own energy. This comes in time and with repeated contact with the Demons.

- High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Thanks for this though. Im not familiar with chakra work like this but yeah im open to all information and possibilities until I find out what happened.

thanks for helping me

Stormblood said:
NakedPluto said:
Fuchs said:

"Directing Energy
from
Azazel

Can you do it after hatha yoga instead?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back