Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Do I need to redo the Dedication to Satan ceremony?

Crow Ss

(sorry for my bad English I used translate
Hello to all my brothers and sisters. Today, I was looking for a link on the jos website, and I suddenly came to the page "Dedication To Satan - The Initiation Ritual"
Making a Commitment to Satan". I read the text of the ceremony again. The text of the ceremony has been changed and several lines have been added. I have done this ceremony with the previous text available on the website. I feel the new text is more complete. Do I need to do this ceremony again?

(sorry for my bad English I used translate
Hello to all my brothers and sisters. Today, I was looking for a link on the jos website, and I suddenly came to the page "Dedication To Satan - The Initiation Ritual"
Making a Commitment to Satan". I read the text of the ceremony again. The text of the ceremony has been changed and several lines have been added. I have done this ceremony with the previous text available on the website. I feel the new text is more complete. Do I need to do this ceremony again?

Hi :)
Look at this thread, you will find your answer here:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back