Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Do I need to do the dedication ritual again

So as you know our Dedication ritual has been updated, and I was wondering if I needed or should do it again; I did mine a bit before I joined the forms so almost 2 years ago. Would you do it again?
Thanks for any help with this matter:)

It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to ask?🤔

Just because the opening the chakras meditations are updated you don't need to open your chakras again. And just because the dedication prayer is updated you don't need to dedicate yourself again because you are dedicated.

I almost wrote a warning on that page to not do it again, even though it was updated. Perhaps I will if this question comes up again.

The only difference now is that the initiation includes custom affirmations if you are ex-christian, ex-muslim, or no previous beliefs.

You don't need to do the dedication ritual again.
No, just once is fine. You are already dedicated even the prayer would change over time.
once is all thats required.
I almost wrote a warning on that page to not do it again, even though it was updated. Perhaps I will if this question comes up again.

The only difference now is that the initiation includes custom affirmations if you are ex-christian, ex-muslim, or no previous beliefs.
Just because the opening the chakras meditations are updated you don't need to open your chakras again. And just because the dedication prayer is updated you don't need to dedicate yourself again because you are dedicated.
Just gonna say Thank You to all of you. Thank you for guidance.
I was leaning on no as well. Gotta remind myself to trust myself and intuition more.
That being said let me say I appreciate being able to ask a question and have answers ,also In a nice respectful way. I appreciate this family so freaking much.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back