Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

DMT

DMT is a naturally-occurring tryptamine found in many plants, and also in trace amounts in the human body where that is released in our bodies during sleep. Its natural function is undetermined. It can also be used as potent psychedelic drug.

It is believed we have strange and crazy dreams because of this drug being released in our brains. Some people believe that this drug is what is keeping us naturally sedated during the day and keeps us from actually seeing the truth i.e. the fourth dimension that is all around us.

Experiments with sleep deprivation, when your body is not allowed to give you the hit of DMT show that after around 48 hours or so, these 'walls' start to slowly come down. People start to hallucinate. Question is, are they really hallucinating, or is the actual reality starting to creep in because they are not sedated?

I have always found the most intense meditations to be when I am sleep deprived.

There is a new film coming out called DMT: The Spirit Molecule trailer. I only bring it up because of some of the experiences the volunteers described. A vid about the volunteer experiences is here..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOJ28sr- ... annel_page

It is rather long, but most interesting is around 3:40 he says he noticed some people he described as "archangels" sitting there joking about "look who just noticed us!"

6:30 he describes seeing "the creator.. except nothing is like the comic books that are the mystical writings... the creator is..huge .. deep.. wide tall.."

8:25 she describes how she expected to see fairies and angels but she saw aliens..

Interesting stuff. Is this natural drug helping us see reality, or keeping us from seeing what is right in front of us?

Now this song makes sense..

Synapse - D.M.T.
http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=YgdeJleK-jg

This D.M.T. is some really interesting stuff.
And like elke_brujere said, When I'm sleep deprived my third eye is more "awake" in a sense.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "elke_brujere" <elke_brujere@... wrote:

DMT is a naturally-occurring tryptamine found in many plants, and also in trace amounts in the human body where that is released in our bodies during sleep. Its natural function is undetermined. It can also be used as potent psychedelic drug.

It is believed we have strange and crazy dreams because of this drug being released in our brains. Some people believe that this drug is what is keeping us naturally sedated during the day and keeps us from actually seeing the truth i.e. the fourth dimension that is all around us.

Experiments with sleep deprivation, when your body is not allowed to give you the hit of DMT show that after around 48 hours or so, these 'walls' start to slowly come down. People start to hallucinate. Question is, are they really hallucinating, or is the actual reality starting to creep in because they are not sedated?

I have always found the most intense meditations to be when I am sleep deprived.

There is a new film coming out called DMT: The Spirit Molecule trailer. I only bring it up because of some of the experiences the volunteers described. A vid about the volunteer experiences is here..

It is rather long, but most interesting is around 3:40 he says he noticed some people he described as "archangels" sitting there joking about "look who just noticed us!"

6:30 he describes seeing "the creator.. except nothing is like the comic books that are the mystical writings... the creator is..huge .. deep.. wide tall.."

8:25 she describes how she expected to see fairies and angels but she saw aliens..

Interesting stuff. Is this natural drug helping us see reality, or keeping us from seeing what is right in front of us?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "elke_brujere" <elke_brujere@... wrote:

Thanks for that, I'm going to try these methods and the documentary.

Interestingly enough, I found a book about DMT just yesterday in some random site. This good site has many other interesting books that I had tried finding.

Here's the site:
http://www.galaksija.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=59184

Don't forget to go to the next pages there's plenty of useful books about magick.

HAIL SATAN!

I was curious, it was said that using drugs to alter the state of mind to achieve higher states of consciousness was frowned upon, but dmt is in all living things and created in our brains, i was injured in iraq and sustained moderate to sever brain damage it is very difficult to concentrate; meditate; and seemingly impossible to astral project as i was able to do all of the above prior to the incident, would the use of such drugs as dmt and salvia be acceptable? i would like as much feed back as possible

Thanking you in advance

Porro ago vicis diabolus
HAIL TO ALL THE CROWNED PRINCES OF HELL

The drugs actually harm your aura, so its better stay away from them. Any spiritual experiences people have with them aren't real, they just see what they have in their subconscious. Some of them using mind altering drugs and believe they can see Satan or the Gods they actually see the xian version of Satan and the xian version of hell because thats they have in their subconscious because of the xian lies. They don't have any *real* spiritual experiences because they don't use or open their astral senses when they are under the influence of a drug.

There's no way to empower your aura and soul other than power meditation and kundalini yoga. If you can't meditate then at least do yoga and breathing exercises. Breathing exercises can bring you to a trance state too and are the natural high (some of them).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tenchu6986" <richeyrich72@... wrote:

I was curious, it was said that using drugs to alter the state of mind to achieve higher states of consciousness was frowned upon, but dmt is in all living things and created in our brains, i was injured in iraq and sustained moderate to sever brain damage it is very difficult to concentrate; meditate; and seemingly impossible to astral project as i was able to do all of the above prior to the incident, would the use of such drugs as dmt and salvia be acceptable? i would like as much feed back as possible

Thanking you in advance

Porro ago vicis diabolus

Drugs are harmful to not only ur body, but to ur mind, aura and soul.

A great deal of drug users who have died wind-up in the lower astral planes. It's like being in a bad, voilent neighborhood at nite and everyone seem to have lost their minds.

I thank your for ur bravery in joining up and going to Iraq. There are breathing exercises that far surpass what any drug can do.

The 10 ten tibetan breathe exercises are extremely effective for one's development. This can be found in the file section of the Teens Group.

Also on the JOS website, Void and Candle meditation will work.

Don't worry about not being able to astral project. Like i said- breathing exercise far surpass what any drug can do.

Relaxing yourself and being in-tune with your breathes place you in a very profound state of consciousness where anything can be achieved.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tenchu6986" <richeyrich72@... wrote:

Thanking you in advance

Porro ago vicis diabolus

That's personal preference, but chances are you may become dependent on them. I personally would not, but you are not me. Thats all i can say really.

Thanking you in advance

Porro ago vicis diabolus

Thank you to every one for the incite, this has helped greatly

porro ago vicis diabolus

If you used caffeine to stay up would the hallucinations still happen.HAIL SATAN!!!!

Sent from my iPod
On Jan 25, 2010, at 11:00 PM, "tenchu6986" <richeyrich72@... wrote:
  Thank you to every one for the incite, this has helped greatly

porro ago vicis diabolus

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "elke_brujere" <elke_brujere@ ... wrote:

http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=wOJ28sr- 8as&feature= channel_page

I would agree with you guys in most cases, but DMT, since it naturally occurs in your brain is not at all harmful to your mind, body,or soul. It is the primary ingredient in Ayahuasca (posted about that earlier) and has been traditionally used by shamanic cultures for thousands of years as part of healing ceremonies for healing holes in the aura and cleansing the third eye. So dmt actually can be quite good for you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "suhvere" <suhvere@... wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE5S9mrE ... re=related umm this is weird does this drug cause hallucinations or does it put you into the astral? Is it true that this drug is in the pineal gland?

First of all, DMT is in very small quantities in human brain and its only in human brain. Its the same with iron or other things in our blood. If they were in larger quantities or in other parts of body they would cause problems. However, those who take DMT they don't use in the same small doses as in the brain.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kyle" <kylexcannon@... wrote:

I would agree with you guys in most cases, but DMT, since it naturally occurs in your brain is not at all harmful to your mind, body,or soul. It is the primary ingredient in Ayahuasca (posted about that earlier) and has been traditionally used by shamanic cultures for thousands of years as part of healing ceremonies for healing holes in the aura and cleansing the third eye. So dmt actually can be quite good for you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "suhvere" <suhvere@ wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE5S9mrE ... re=related umm this is weird does this drug cause hallucinations or does it put you into the astral? Is it true that this drug is in the pineal gland?

I've recently smoked some DMT and I wanted to know what exactly it does for my powers? I felt like one of the Gods were trying to contact me. I felt my pineal doing something , almost literally being tickled or massaged. I saw clouds of color and I ALWAYS se them when I close my eyes and the circles I see when I close my eyes are louder/ more colorful.

Ca anyone else that knows about DMT trips and their effect on psychic powers please feel me in?

[/IMG]</var>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 2:25:46 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] DMT

I've recently smoked some DMT and I wanted to know what exactly it does for my powers? I felt like one of the Gods were trying to contact me. I felt my pineal doing something , almost literally being tickled or massaged. I saw clouds of color and I ALWAYS se them when I close my eyes and the circles I see when I close my eyes are louder/ more colorful.

Ca anyone else that knows about DMT trips and their effect on psychic powers please feel me in?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back