Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Distruction ritual

Thor

It has been a long time since someone has ever made me so........ completely lost for words to describe my hate, i loathe this persons existance. this person will be the bane of my existance if the bullshit continues. So I was wondering what the most effective way would be to perform a distruction ritual im new at doing it. Advise would be greatly appreciated.

Hail Satan!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html

That should help.

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL ALL THE MIGHTY WARRIORS OF DUAT!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Thor" <monster_1235@... wrote:

It has been a long time since someone has ever made me so........ completely lost for words to describe my hate, i loathe this persons existance. this person will be the bane of my existance if the bullshit continues. So I was wondering what the most effective way would be to perform a distruction ritual im new at doing it. Advise would be greatly appreciated.

Hail Satan!

Destruction

Dress for ritual. (Black Robe/Inverted Cross necklace)

Assemble devices for ritual; light RED candles and shut out all outside light sources; place parchments to right and left of the altar as indicated.

Purification of the air by ringing of the bell. (9 times while turning counter clock
Wise)

(Point to the pentagram with the dagger)
Invocation to Satan
Oh powerful and eternal Lord Satan! I, your disciple, student and friend calleth to you on this dark night!
I bid you to hear my voice and come forth into my home as an honored and beloved guest!
I ask with the greatest respect that you teach me your unholy ways and great wisdom. I request with reverence your assistance and guidance in life.
If it pleaseth Thee, Lord Satan, grant my fondest desire as held in my mind's eye at this time. Enlighten me with the black, roaring fires of Thine Kingdom of Hell, and awaken my senses with the intoxicating smell of the brimstone therein!
Thou art the everlasting Prince Of Darkness, the Goat of Baphomet and the comforter and sustainer of we, the followers of the Left Hand Path!

(Note: If performing the full 'Missa Solemnis', this part can be omitted)
In nomine dei nostri Satanas Introibo ad altare dei nostri. Ad dei nostri, Satanas Luciferi, qui laetificat juventutem meam. Quia tu es Diabolus fortitudo. Emitte lucem tuam, et veritatem tuam: ipsa me
deduxerunt, et adduxerunt in montem Infernum tuum. Quia tu es deus meus. Gloria tibi, Satanas! Sicut erat in principio, et nunc, et semper, et in saecula saeculorum.

(In the name of our Lord Satan, I go to the altar of our Lord. To our Lord Satan, who giveth joy to my youth. For Thou art, Satan, my strength. Send forth Thy light and Thy truth: they have conducted me and brought me unto Thy Infernal hill. Because you are my God, Glory to you, Satan! As it was in the beginning, is now, ever will be, world without end.)

I greet and welcome Thee ino my abode, oh horned Lord of Evil!
Hail Satan!

Drink from chalice.

Turning counter-clockwise, the priest points with the sword to each cardinal point of the compass and calls forth the respective Princes of Hell: Satan/Lucifer from the East, Beelzebub from the North, Astaroth/Ishtar from the West, and Azazel from the South.

Oh powerful and eternal Forces of Darkness! I beseech Ye, send forth an earthly demon in the form of an otherwise worthless and expendible human to deal harshly with (name) ! Enrage their emotions and inflame their thoughts against my enemy!

(At this point, a personalized curse is read aloud)

May this spell serve as a vehicle to fan the fires of white hot hatred in the attacker to be's heart!

(Written requests read/burned in appropriate candle. The image of the person being cursed is destroyed at this time if applicable.)
The Tenth Key in English

The thunders of judgment and wrath are numbered And are harbored In the South. In the likeness of an Oak whose branches are nests Of lamentation and weeping laid up For Jehova and His servants, which burn night and day, And vomit Out the heads of scorpions, And live sulphur mingled with poison. These are the Thunders that roar with a hundred mighty Earthquakes And a thousand times as many surges, Which rest Not, nor know Any echoing time. Here one rock Bringeth forth a thousand Even as the heart of man Does his thoughts. Woe! Woe! Woe! Woe! Woe! Woe! Yea Woe! Be to he who sits On the holy throne in heaven! His iniquity is, Was and shall be great. Come away! But not your mighty sounds!

(Enochian pronunciation)

koh-RAHK-soh kuh-HEES KOH-ruh-muhp
OHD kuh-HEES buh-LAH-nuhs DAY
bah-BAH-jzhay. ah-zee-AH-zee-ohr
pah-AYB ZOH-bah LEE-loh-nohn
kuh-HEES VEE-ruhk EE-oh-puh-hahn
OHD rah-kuh-LEE-ruh mah-AH-see
BAH-guh-lay ee-YAHD OHD
noh-KOH-dee, DAHSS ee-AH-luh-pohn
DOH-see-jzhuh OHD BAH-suh-jzheem,
OHD ohks-AYKS DAH-zeets
zee-AH-tuh-reess, OHD Zah-luh-buh-ROHKS
SEE-nuhk-see-ruh FAH-boh-ahn.
vuh-NAHL kuh-HEES KOH-nuh-suht
DAHSS ee-YOH-ruh AY-oh-ruhz
voh-HEEM JZHEE-zee-ahks OHD
MAH-tuhb koh-KAH-sah-jzhay puh-LOH-see
MOH-luh-vee, DAHSS pah-JZHAY
EEP, lah-RAHJZH OHM
duh-ROH-luhn MAH-toh-ruhb
KOH-kuh-suhb. AY-muh-nah Luh
pah-tuh-RAH-luhks ee-OHL-kee
MAH-tuhb NOH-meejzh moh-NOH-nuhs
oh-LOH-rah guh-NAH-ee-ay
ah-nuh-GAY-lah-ruhd. oh-HEE-oh!
oh-HEE-oh! oh-HEE-oh! oh-HEE-oh!
oh-HEE-oh! oh-HEE-oh! NOH-eeb
oh-HEE-oh! BOH-luhp ee-YAH-doh-EE-goh
mah-duh-REE-ahks! BAH-guh-lay
ee-YAHD mah-duh-REED EE,
ZEE-rohp OHD kuh-HEES-oh
duh-REE-luh-pah. nee-EESS-oh!
kuh-REEP EEP mee-KAH-luhts AH-pah! P

Purification of the air by ringing of the bell. (9 times while turning counter clockwise)

So It Is Done!

(Extinguish candles/end)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Thor" <monster_1235@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

try making a seed of destruction, complex but so much more rewarding than a destruction ritual, especially since you watch their chakra's drained one by one until there is nothing left.

ALL HAIL SATAN!

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back