Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Difficult trance

dr.svetlio

So I've been in Satanism for 3-4 months now and I can't really go into a trance state.The thing is my body never relaxes.I've done meditations for an hour and still can't relax my body even if I don't move.If you could give me advices or some other methods to relax my body.Breathing exercises aren't helping much.Hail Father Satan!!!

Try kundalini yoga before meditation.
Hail Satan! On Tuesday, November 4, 2014 9:33 AM, "dr.svetlio@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

So I've been in Satanism for 3-4 months now and I can't really go into a trance state.The thing is my body never relaxes.I've done meditations for an hour and still can't relax my body even if I don't move.If you could give me advices or some other methods to relax my body.Breathing exercises aren't helping much.Hail Father Satan!!!

slow down your breath or use Hz  40Hz-Gamma/Higher mental activity, including perception, problem solving, fear, and consciousness. 
13–39 Hz-Bata/Active, busy or anxious thinking and active concentration, arousal, cognition, and or paranoia. 
7–13 Hz-Algha/Relaxation (while awake), pre-sleep and pre-wake drowsiness, REM sleep, Dreams. 
8–12 Hz-MU/Mu rhythm, Sensorimotor rhythm. 
4–7 Hz-Theta/Deep meditation/relaxation, NREM sleep. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the best for you  
< 4 Hz-Delta/Deep dreamless sleep, loss of body awareness
On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 1:48 PM, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Try kundalini yoga before meditation.
Hail Satan! On Tuesday, November 4, 2014 9:33 AM, "dr.svetlio@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Try tuning in to your natural breathing rhythm before you start counting and so forth. The counting seconds, holding the breath and so forth is useful when you're relaxed, but try doing it after having run a couple of miles. 
Just focus on the air going in and out and nothing more. Then your body and mind will relaz. And then you can start to descend.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back