Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Did Satan also start as human?

Being a mere human is so humbling, especially at the state we are now. Satan states in the aljilwah: " I too cried in the beginning". Which suggests he started as a mere human as well. Sometimes I feel sad over the fact Im so much still a human with inherent weaknesses.
Father Satan is a Nordic God, he is not a human. He created us humans. He was the first God to reach Magnum Opus.

Satan Is God, Satan is not a human, he is the one who created you from the dust of the earth, and gave you breathe of life, not the false Gods of Christianity wrongly written. The cry was his battle long time ago which he fourth for freedom. Satan himself is the tree which was wrongly written in Genesis. "Worship me I am the serpent which brought you to the tree, ignorant you will be without me and a slave to the demiurge blinded by illusionary light, be bewildered not I am the way for my path will lead you to all that is just and all that is all." Satan is your one and only true "GOD"

Satan actually once existed as a mortal and overcame various obstacles to complete the Magnum Opus and become God.

Of course, this story is simplified for those who are in the process of initiation. So this is as much as it is true and as much as it is false.

The existence of the Gods is very different from our three-dimensional existence. The dimensions of Satan that He created and born in have no beginning nor end. He was, is, and will be, and this has happened for infinite times. There is no beginning without Satan's pre-existence.

"I was, am now, and shall have no end." — Satan

Also Satan didn't create us out of dust, this is something found in the enemy's nonsense. Satan accelerated the evolution of primitive humans through genetic engineering to create us as we are today.

The Black and Asian races were invented by the Gods, but Whites are genetically the same as the Gods. Even though they have been degenerated by curses for thousands of years, they are part of the same genetic species.

Father Satan is a Nordic God, he is not a human. He created us humans. He was the first God to reach Magnum Opus.
Satan himself is the "Magnum Opus," we are struggling to reach. A Mighty force of Ultimate perfection. He is the Cosmic Serpent. He is the Ancient Dragon, who represent the power of heaven. He is the life force lying dormant, which has fallen in humanity. He is the soon coming king. He is the source of all and yet nothing. He is the YIN AND YANG. He is "Tiamat" now called Earth. He is the water we drink to survive. He is the Power/light we use in this world (Electricity 🔌) He is the infinity of creation, all in one. He is eternal, without end, or Begin. He is the background behind creation. He is all that is or appears to be. He is the seed in all things sown. He is the mysterious source of Brahma. Not a jealous entity wrongly written by men. In the secret of my knowledge there's no God but Satan. Yes he lost a battle a long time ago. "Sometimes you take the lose for a bigger win." There's a reason we humans and the Gods "HAIL SATAN"

HAIL SATAN!!!

Satan himself is the "Magnum Opus," we are struggling to reach. A Mighty force of Ultimate perfection. He is the Cosmic Serpent. He is the Ancient Dragon, who represent the power of heaven. He is the life force lying dormant, which has fallen in humanity. He is the soon coming king. He is the source of all and yet nothing. He is the YIN AND YANG. He is "Tiamat" now called Earth. He is the water we drink to survive. He is the Power/light we use in this world (Electricity 🔌) He is the infinity of creation, all in one. He is eternal, without end, or Begin. He is the background behind creation. He is all that is or appears to be. He is the seed in all things sown. He is the mysterious source of Brahma. Not a jealous entity wrongly written by men. In the secret of my knowledge there's no God but Satan. Yes he lost a battle a long time ago. "Sometimes you take the lose for a bigger win." There's a reason we humans and the Gods "HAIL SATAN"

HAIL SATAN!!!
I see that you view Satan as the creator of all things with infinite power and infinite wisdom that is found in the programming of the enemy, which is wrong, I must say.

Satan is not the creator of everything, even though he has reached a level that we cannot understand. The universe has always existed, it has no beginning nor end. The Earth was formed through natural processes, the way a planet is formed.

In enemy programming, "god" is said to be everywhere and with everything, which is a similar point of view to yours.

Also, to say that something is perfect is equivalent to saying that it can't get any better, when in fact the Satan is still evolving.

And finally, everything has a Magnum Opus, which is actually a reference to evolution. Here, Magnum Opus usually means becoming God.

Praising and glorifying Satan is of course something we all do, but it might be better to do it in the right way.

I think what the OP meant was “Did Father Satan start out as a mortal of his race way back hundreds of thousands of years ago, and became a god by being the first to achieve the Magnum Opus?”

I think what the OP meant was “Did Father Satan start out as a mortal of his race way back hundreds of thousands of years ago, and became a god by being the first to achieve the Magnum Opus?”
What I mean is: when he first started was He in the same stage of evolution as we are now?

Satan actually once existed as a mortal and overcame various obstacles to complete the Magnum Opus and become God.

Of course, this story is simplified for those who are in the process of initiation. So this is as much as it is true and as much as it is false.

The existence of the Gods is very different from our three-dimensional existence. The dimensions of Satan that He created and born in have no beginning nor end. He was, is, and will be, and this has happened for infinite times. There is no beginning without Satan's pre-existence.

Also Satan didn't create us out of dust, this is something found in the enemy's nonsense. Satan accelerated the evolution of primitive humans through genetic engineering to create us as we are today.

The Black and Asian races were invented by the Gods, but Whites are genetically the same as the Gods. Even though they have been degenerated by curses for thousands of years, they are part of the same genetic species.
Thanks for your post. I think the genetic engineering is likely also. But where does/ did this info come from?

When Satan was born he had the latent potential in him to blaze the trail to the Magnum opus without a guide or help.

Even if he started with out with our level of power and abilities the God within him needed time to reveal itself but was always there.

If you understood the Hellenistic view of virtuous a little better you’d see what I’m getting at.

To them life revealed what someone had within then rather than shaped it, one does not choose to be good or a hero but the opportunity to good arises and tests them revealing their character.

The difference between a great artist or athlete wasn’t the time and investment they put into the skill but the fact that they have it within themselves to put the time in and struggle to learn and strive.

So Satan was always a God from the moment he was born even if life tested him by birthing him into a mortal form. It is self evident by what he became that he was always a God.

It may be difficult for the average person to grasp the concept or the assumption that the universe has always been because of theories like the big bang dominant in science to make gentiles go nuts. This fact was also told to Maxine by one of our gods. but I think even with lower councisness it is possible to reach the same conclusion with a little effort.

Plato's Parable of the Cave describes it well-
the cave and the shadows within it represent the material world and the limited understanding of humanity

It may be difficult for the average person to grasp the concept or the assumption that the universe has always been because of theories like the big bang dominant in science to make gentiles go nuts. This fact was also told to Maxine by one of our gods. but I think even with lower councisness it is possible to reach the same conclusion with a little effort.

Plato's Parable of the Cave describes it well-
the cave and the shadows within it represent the material world and the limited understanding of humanity
Yes, but I still think the real answer should be given even if the other person doesn't understand it yet. I have given the answer above that he can understand, and that is also a correct answer, even if it is not completely correct.

Thanks for your post. I think the genetic engineering is likely also. But where does/ did this info come from?
This is also told in the mythologies, that Enki and Enlil created humanity. Other than that, you can read the website, so it is often mentioned.

Where does that god potential come from?
When Satan created us, he encoded the "secrets of Godhood" into our DNA.

This is also told in the mythologies, that Enki and Enlil created humanity. Other than that, you can read the website, so it is often mentioned.

When Satan created us, he encoded the "secrets of Godhood" into our DNA.
I think the website only mentions the dna engineering when talking about the false mining project.

I think the website only mentions the dna engineering when talking about the false mining project.
What mythologies can I read about else where about enki and enlil creating humanity ?

So satan was a mortal human? Was he anything before that? Or was that his first incarnation?

What mythologies can I read about else where about enki and enlil creating humanity ?
The Sumerian Tablets were mistranslated by Jewish Zecharia Sitchin, which is what causes misunderstandings. You can read this sermon by High Priest Hooded Cobra.

So satan was a mortal human? Was he anything before that? Or was that his first incarnation?
Yes and no. The explanation I made above is the answer, so you can look at it.

The Sumerian Tablets were mistranslated by Jewish Zecharia Sitchin, which is what causes misunderstandings. You can read this sermon by High Priest Hooded Cobra.

Yes and no. The explanation I made above is the answer, so you can look at it.
I agree with you that the existence of the gods is very hard to grasp from a 3 d view.

Thanks I’ve read that incorrect page on the website, what you wrote above and cobra’s sermon already.

Is there any true mythologies or sources out there to read about enlil and enki?

Hello, I was reading the black book Aljilwah (sorry if I spelled this wrong) I don't see the Quote in which you speak of, in the beginning I cried too. Where is this at? I re read the aljilwah and probably missed it. Would you link it if you don't mind?

Thank you!

Thank you!

That makes sense to me. Especially Already achieved his knowledge and Experience being a mortal. And the first to Learn of the magnum opus. He become Imortortal threw, what we are all here to learn and live for.
He is are God teaching us knowledge, HIS knowledge! To be a God/ Goddess too. And we are all here to learn and prepare.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back